Session 26 April 2014

Does this mean we have to look for alternative communication systems? I am very interested in this topic, but do not know too much about it. All I know is that there are people that have their private WiFi or radio transmitters or such like that are completely disconnected from the main hub.

I'm not sure what C's meant by that. But there are a couple of projects to provide secure communications (forum, chat) such as I2P, Tor. The current forum appears to be indexed and completely searchable by Google.

Is it safe to discuss the topics we discussed this morning on the forum, or in a more private nature in person?
A: Wait for communications system to be installed and group environment that erects a barrier of safety.

Does this mean we have to look for alternative communication systems? I am very interested in this topic, but do not know too much about it. All I know is that there are people that have their private WiFi or radio transmitters or such like that are completely disconnected from the main hub.

Strange and funny we asked ourselves almost the same question almost at the same time !

I'm not sure what C's meant by that. But there are a couple of projects to provide secure communications (forum, chat) such as I2P, Tor. The current forum appears to be indexed and completely searchable by Google.

When a community is big enough, it's not much a problem to raise funds through a kickstarter's type project and hire 1 or 2 developpers to create the application that would possess all the need functionalities. This is this kind of project I have in mind since 1+ year, but i'm not yet strong enough in term of funds to launch it.

Arwenn said:
Can anyone elaborate on what the Cs mean by connecting the chakras for superstrength and resistance? Aside form EE and networking, doing the Work, making a conscious effort to awaken etc, am I missing something else? I would have liked to have asked the Cs what would help medicinally- Goldenseal, tobacco?
I'm pretty sure what they are referring to here is chakras from different people (in a networked living situation) connecting. Not one person's chakras connecting inside them.

Mr. Premise said:
Arwenn said:
Can anyone elaborate on what the Cs mean by connecting the chakras for superstrength and resistance? Aside form EE and networking, doing the Work, making a conscious effort to awaken etc, am I missing something else? I would have liked to have asked the Cs what would help medicinally- Goldenseal, tobacco?
I'm pretty sure what they are referring to here is chakras from different people (in a networked living situation) connecting. Not one person's chakras connecting inside them.

Maybe they meant connecting the chakras both within oneself and with others? Ra is the one who said that it is more important to have all the chakras in balance and connected for 4D STO graduation, rather than having only some of the chakras very active.

As I was reading about chakras in the Ra material I thought they correspond to our energy centers: the first three chakras from below are moving, instinctive and sexual centers, the next two are the lower emotional and thinking centers and the last ones are the higher emotional and thinking centers. Ra also mentioned that all the chakras have different "rotating" speed and so do our energy centers (according to Gurdjieff). Is it a correct concept? Can we use chakras and energy centers (as described by Gurdjieff) as synonyms?

Thanks The C's, Laura and the folks that where in this informative session experiment. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: ;)

Relating the communication barrier being Erected, note this Development that exist for secure communication and

is being used by Snowden et al. Using the Tor Network. (Speaking from a IT perspective of course.)

"Tails or The Amnesic Incognito Live System is a security-focused Debian-based Linux distribution aimed at preserving privacy and anonymity. It is the next iteration of development on the previous Gentoo-based Incognito Linux distribution. All its outgoing connections are forced to go through Tor, and direct (non-anonymous) connections are blocked. The system is designed to be booted as a live DVD or live USB, and will leave no trace (digital footprint) on the machine unless explicitly told to do so. The Tor Project has provided most of the financial support for development. Laura Poitras, Glenn Greenwald, and Barton Gellman have each said that Tails was an important tool they used in their work with Edward Snowden."

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tails_%28operating_system%29
_https://tails.boum.org/

I have used it and tested too and works as intended... PERFECTLY!!!... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

References to chakras from past sessions:

3 June 1995 said:
Q: .... (T) Let's start over with something simple. We are talking about
the aura or something similar. The planet's aura.
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Okay. We are focusing on this site here in relation
to the energy of the planet.
A: Okay.
Q: (T) You have indicated that there is some kind of a
correlation between the location and the energy in the
planet. The energy in the planet is all the way around
the planet and is affected by the planet and everything
that goes on around the planet, in the planet, on top of
the planet and all over the place. We are one location.
As this energy ebbs and flows along it influences the work
we are doing here. Am I on track here?
A: Close.
Q: (T) Okay. So, the crustal energy flow patterns, if they
ebb, we lose power... we need to draw more power in order
to keep the connection?
A: ?
Q: (T) I don't even know what I said! (L) Try it this way.
We are talking about an aura. In an aura system in the
physical body, it can sometimes reflect both the spiritual
and physical state of the person. Is this location
similar to a chakra?
A: If you prefer or other.
Q: (L) Similar to a chakra?
A: These ar all merely labels.
Q: (L) Okay, so it is like an energy vortex?
A: Okay...
Q: (L) An energy vortex in the body, a chakra in the body, is
a place where the body energy interfaces with the
universe. Tell us about chakras, S___. (SV) There are
all different kinds. There are the seven major chakras,
the ones in the palms, almost every joint in the body has
a chakra... (T) What do they do? (L) An interface point?
(SV) Yes. (L) Is this what we are talking about here?
An interface between this density and other densities?
A: First of all, "chakras" are a little understood and
nonproven phenomenon. Now, it just so happens they do
exist, but in different form than reported by many in the
so called "psychic" community. So you see, you have
opened yet another "can of worms."
Q: (L) Well, Worms Are Us! I knew that question would last
all night! Why did I ask it? (SV) Well, let's go for it!
(L) Okay, first worm... (T) Worm One... (J) Worm One...
(L) ...what, exactly, is a chakra?
A: An energy field that merges density one, two, three or four with five.
Q: (T) A focus point that merges densities to fifth density
contemplation level?
Q: (T) What purpose do we merge to the contemplation level
through the chakras?
A: You are all connected with level five on a short wave
cycle, reference text.
Q: (L) Does each chakra relate to a color as we have been
told?
A: In a sense, but not primary issue.
Q: (L) What is the primary issue?
A: The connection with physical imprint locator.
Break

Q: (L) We have a real serious dude tonight. He's not letting
us play! (SV) I wonder if there are seven major chakras
in the same place as described by others. (L) Okay, we're
back.
A: Back?
Q: (L) Well, we really didn't leave, you know. (J) Yeah, we
went for a walk! (L) S___ wants to know if there are
seven major chakras related to the physical
body as has been taught by many sources?
A: It varies according to individuals.
Q: (SV) You mean some people have more chakras than others?
A: Name a "chakra."
Q: (L) Is there a base chakra, the root chakra?
A: We asked you to name one.
Q: (L) Well, we named one. (SV) There's the heart chakra,
the third eye, I don't know the Hindu names for them...
A: What happens to those who have major body parts missing?
Q: (J) Oooh! (SV) But the etheric field is still there!
They have proven that with Kirlian photography...
A: Is that the same thing?
Q: (L) Well, is that which is photographed by Kirlian
photography the same thing that makes up the chakras?
(SV) Well, you would have the seven major ones... you
can't live without a head and torso... (L) What happens
when you have organs, the glands related to the chakras,
taken out. Women have hysterectomies all the time...
A: Good question!
Q: (SV) But the energy's still there even though the body
parts are gone! That's what I have been taught.
A: Who says?
Q: (SV) Do you want to know the names of my instructors?
A: All we are trying to point out to you, is that you are
delving into an area where purported fact is not proven,
and the entire subject is only slightly understood at your
level. It is better to get facts before proclaiming
knowledge, lest you make serious mistakes!
Q: (SV) But what about what Barbara Marciniak said about the
chakras... she talked about 12 chakras, seven internal and
five external? Was Barbara onto something?
A: Vague.
Q: (T) It was not what Barbara was onto, it was the
information she was being given. (L) Was the information
Barbara was given as far as the chakras, correct as far as
it went?
Q: (L) Well, there's a clue. (T) It better be, we gave it to
her. (J) True. (T) If they said no... (J) ...we are in
a lot of trouble. We had better find something else to do
on Saturday night. (L) We could bowl. Canasta, anyone?
This would make a great card table. (J) Bridge? (L) I
don't know how everyone else feels about it, but maybe we
should just read Marciniak on this one for now and drop
the subject. (T) They have been saying that the chakras
as they have been taught may not be entirely accurate.
The information about these energy points is that they do
not exist as they have been laid out by others, but that
they exist in different people in different places because
of the way the energ flows in each individual. They don't
always exist in the same place just as the energy vortexes
on the planet fluctuate and change. So, within the person
the energy changes and fluctuates... (J) Do the chakras
move around?
A: They may.
Q: (T) Do different people have different numbers of chakras?
Q: (T) So, the whole idea of chakra work, not to take
anything away from what S___ has been doing, is very much
incorrect as it is laid out?
A: Maybe.
Q: (SV) Okay, if you sensitize your hands, could you pick up
on this energy on the body? Could you detect the chakras?
Q: (T) Will Reiki allow you to find the chakras as they move
about?
Q: (SV) What about Therapeutic Touch?

11 March 1995 said:
Q: (.... (L) Okay, guys, let's connect our brain cells here!
A: No need to connect "brain cells," using your chakras will
do!
Q: (L) Don't connect your brain cells, connect your chakras.
How do we connect our chakras. (T) I didn't
know that you could connect them? (S) They are all
connected always. (L) But I mean how do we connect them
with each other? (S) Think it, I guess.
A: Discover.

1 Jan 1995 said:
Q: .... (V) What chakra level is G__ operating at?
A: Chakras are like escalators, you choose your step and
rise accordingly.
Q: (G) Well, I was hoping they would give me a number. I
don't know much about chakras.
A: Learn.
Q: (V) With meditation and metaphysical exercise, I can lift
my chakras higher, is this correct?
Q: (V) Dedication?

13 July 2002 said:
Q: (A) Now, I was reading in the transcripts that sleep is necessary for human beings because it was a period of rest and recharging. You also said that the SOUL rests while the body is sleeping. So, the question is: what source of energy is tapped to recharge both the body and the soul?
A: The question needs to be separated. What happens to a souled individual is different from an organic portal unit.
Q: (L) I guess that means that the life force energy that is embodied in Organic Portals is something like the soul pool that is theorized to exist for flora and fauna. This would, of course, explain the striking and inexplicable similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined that they only differ from one another in the way that different species of trees are different in the overall class of Tree-ness. So, if they don't have souls, where does the energy come from that recharges Organic Portals?
A: The pool you have described.
Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool, only maybe the "human" pool?
A: No - it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual cener and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the "drain" of the lower centers' interaction with those pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.
Q: (L) Well, the next logical question was: where does the so-called "sexual center" get ITS energy?
A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.
Q: Do the "centers" as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of "chakras?"
A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are "produced in effect" by stealing that energy from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they ascribe "soul qualities" to such beings.
Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?
A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.
Lower moving center - basal chakra
Lower emotional - sexual chakra
Lower intellectual - throat chakra
Higher emotional - heart chakra
Higher intellectual - crown chakra
Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?
A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.
[Laura's note: This would "close the circuit" in the "shepherd's crook"
configuration.]
Q: (V) What about the many ideas about 12 chakras, and so forth, that are currently being taught by many new age sources? [Barbara Marciniak, for one.]
A: There are no such. This is a corrupted conceptualization based on the false belief that the activation of the physical endocrine system is the same as the creation and fusion of the magnetic center. The higher centers are only "seated" by being "magnetized." And this more or less "External" condition [location of the higher centers] has been perceived by some individuals and later joined to the perceived "seating" locations, in potential. This has led to "cross conceptualization" based on assumption!
Q: Are the levels of initiation and levels of the staircase as presented
by Mouravieff fairly accurate?
A: Yes, but different levels accessed in other so-called lives can relieve
the intensity of some levels in "another" life.
Q: (L) So work on the self in different incarnations - assuming one is not an organic portal - can be cumulative? You can pick up where you left off if you screw up?
A: Yes. To some extent.

16 July 2009 said:
Q: (L) Well, alrighty then! Now, we have people on the forum who are trying to sort themselves out and come up with some good questions. But, at the moment, we haven't really decided which of those questions are what we're going to bring to the table here, and what we have on our mind is a couple questions of our own. After I posted the last session, which I did today, one of the forum members posted an article about Maze Dances, or the Dance of Ariadne, or the Crane Dance. And they even put a link to where you could download or see one. Did you ever get it downloaded? (Ark) I downloaded all of them for you{on the minime system which takes hours}. (L) Can we watch them? (Ark) We can. (L) Okay, so we'll watch them later - well, I guess we better watch them now. We'll take a break and watch them before we ask about them. (Break to watch 5 dancing videos) (L) Ya'll still there?

A: Oh yes! That was inspiring, yes?

Q: (L) Well, okay. How close were any of those to the original maze dances?

A: There were elements of the archaic techno-spiritual practice in a couple of them. The first and second were closest in step and pace.

Q: (L) Okay, well, what could be added to the step and the pace to get it closer?

A: One of two ways: dance a spiral with the "bridge" on the turn out of the center or dance a formal maze and the same maneuver on the turns.

Q: (L) I guess the bridge is where they have their hands together and they kind of turn inside out. (DD) Right, that was cool. Is the time signature of the music that they're doing this to of any significance?

A: Yes, but it can be different depending on the aim. Remember that these maneuvers literally change the "field" in which the participants are moving. This can change things on many levels, even including turning DNA on or off.

Q: (L) I once speculated, and I don't remember where I speculated about it, that a human being has a certain field - like a morphic field - and they are connected in various ways to the field in which they interact... that everything else has a field and all these fields interconnect and intersperse, and that people who perform certain formalized maneuvers based on some technology which we don't know or understand, that it's in a sense - because somebody had told me once that information is stored or retrieved on a computer by a single electron being moved in a certain way on a microchip, that it was a pathway that it follows, and that the pathway that it follows means something - so my idea was perhaps human beings in a sense can be like electrons moving within a certain field. If a group of electrons line themselves up and move in a certain way, it adds some sort of considerable - it's like a significant movement of energy - it creates a current. And this creation of a current is like something that enables you to connect to this other realm, this other density. It's almost like you're creating a cord or something, a tube, or some kind of...

A: A "conduit" maybe?

Q: (L) But anyhow, does that idea make sense? (Ark) Well, theoretically it makes sense. But my question is suppose it is done. And it has probably been done by many people. What are the visible consequences?

A: Under the right circumstances, with knowledge, awareness and, most important of all, BEING (letters came very slowly in contrast to the rest of the message, which was fast), there can be openings of portals for many purposes. Remember the Maruts and their baskets? How about a little "travel" if needed for a positive purpose?

Q: (L) Okay, the Maruts were referred to as - they were like all of a special bloodline - and they danced, and their dance produced benefits for the tribe. I mean, the heavens opened, and baskets came down with food and whatever they needed. I mean, it's like the original story of MA*** from heaven. Only it wasn't just something tasteless, it was whatever they wanted or needed. Krunchy (healthy cereal)! (laughter)

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Q: (L) Well that's crazy. (Ark) How can it happen that they are cut off from their power supply? I don't understand.

A: Mental blocking.

Q: (DD) Do they block themselves? (Review of previous answer) (A***) So they're talking about the dance, and people together doing this dance would create some sort of block?

A: Exactly.

Q: (A***) That's a good reason to learn to dance! (Ark) Well, how long would you have to dance to keep the block going long enough?

A: You create it with the dance, chant, musical induced state, and then just add power as needed.

Q: (S) We just run some extension cords, and... (laughter) (L) But how often do you add power?

A: With the current imbalance, about once a week. Later, as the balance is restored, it can be once a month... Dark of the moon.

Q: (S) What did they mean by "add power"? (L) Do it again. (P) Is it a special day of the week? (L) Well, they said once a month, dark of the moon... Oh, you want to know if it's once a week, then which day?

A: Moon-day.

Q: (L) Well this is all very interesting stuff. Why weren't you telling us this a long time ago? (laughter)

A: We think you know that! There was much you needed to learn on your own for strength and also there was the factor of trust. We understand that humanity has been led astray many times and there is a lot of metaphysical "noise" out there. After this time, we think that even with the "open" nature of the future and reality, we have not misled. The first 6 years were spent trying to increase your awareness and help to purge illusions. Now you see the changes in your world that we spoke of. Now, we hope that you will begin to understand that there is hope, but that we and all other STO beings can only act through you (pause) in the collective sense.

Q: (L) Oh, I see. (Ark) What you see? (L) I just got the word "collective" - I was wondering what in the world that word was in there for. Okay. (Ark) They said there is still hope? That's what they said? (L) I guess the hope is how we meet the wave, and what our world is like after. When you have a wave, a tsunami, you can do like that guy did in the movie Krakatoa. Ya know, throw out your anchor and head into it, tie yourself to the wheel, and grin a lot! That was so cool! So, is that basically what we're talking about here? The wave is gonna happen and how we meet it depends on what we do to prepare and that we can...

A: Yes. And there are a lot of the "elite" who will go under. As we once said it will be a "triple bad day" for Rockefeller and his ilk.

Q: (L) So in other words, we've gotta learn to dance. Does EVERYBODY have to learn to dance?! (laughter)

A: No, only the young ones and those who are able. But... it would be powerful!

Q: (Ark) Yeah, you know, someone has to do this (squatting down and jumping up maneuvers that looked very difficult)... (L) Well, the thing is that it's nothing that could really hurt you. It's not strenuous. (DD) Except those knee drops. (Ark) Okay, I start exercising tomorrow! (C) And all the 200 people, don't need to be in the same place, or do they?

A: It is good to have at least seven in one group. 8 is better.

Q: (L) At least. So, the more the merrier?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) So it's much like these shamans dancing to get the rain, yes?

A: That was corrupted. They had already lost the knowledge that this is a group thing and no one individual has the "being" to stand alone in 3D {against 4D}.

Q: (L) But the Indians would do rain dances together, wouldn't they? I mean the Native Americans, excuse me. (A***) Feathers, not dots! (laughter)

A: Yes. But they too had lost much knowledge.

Q: (P) Does the location have an influence on the effectiveness of the dance?

A: It can, but not important enough to think about it much. One does want to avoid negative energy locations.

Q: (DD) Maybe not in the back here with the underground stream going to the pond...

A: Running water is good.

Q: (A***) Where we removed the pergola today, there's a nice clearing there. (Joe) Could seven people in this room do something like that at this time?

A: The effort would be extremely beneficial for all here particularly in terms of DNA and other benefits. But for global purposes the larger number is needed. The power increases exponentially with the addition of each person. Remember the saying: Wherever two or MORE (letters came slowly) are gathered...

Q: (L) I guess when you do that slow little loopy thing, that you want to capitalize those letters?

Q: (DD) Is there a time on Mondays to do the dance, like sunrise or sunset?

A: Better as sun sets. In fact you can employ a little sungazing.

Q: (L) So you do your sungazing, get yourself charged up, and then you start your dance. Is that it?

Q: (Joe) Is it a good idea to do breathing exercises beforehand?

A: Absolutely!

Q: (L) How about doing some Pipe Breathing while you're doing the dance steps?

A: Maybe. Try it!

Q: (DD) Do we have the dance steps? (L) Well, they said the steps were right in the first and second dances, or a combination of something of those. (Joe) What about music?

A: That depends on aim. We think that you can network to figure that out.

Q: (Joe) If your aim was to like {demonstrates aggressive stance)... (L) You need like martial sounds I guess. (S) So, for the final one with 200 people to block the bad guys, we could use Pink Floyd, the Tear Down the Wall song! (laughter) (L) Another Brick in the Wall, eh?

A: Actually...

Q: (laughter) (L) Not a bad idea! (Allen) So should we have workshops to teach people how to do these dances?

A: You better learn them first!

Q: (L) I guess you'll have to watch those first two videos over and over again. (A***) We'll figure them out easily enough. (L) Alright peoples, are we done? Or are you guys so enthused that we just take a break? (Break) (L) So basically, we can recapitulate by saying that people need to learn to breathe. Breathing can change things in their physiology. And also they need to use the breathing to get themselves into a meditative state, or a state where they can do the bioenergetic breathing, which then helps them to release karmic and current life programs and issues and get a cleansing. Once they've started to become cleansed, then they are able to - and this is supposed to be interspersed with, as I understand it - continuous input of data and information. They did say that you use this to deal with reality. This meditating and breathing is not an escape, this is a healing. Meanwhile, you're supposed to at the same time - throughout the day - you're supposed to be paying close attention to reality and not falling into illusion. Okay, so we've got that part of the program. And then once these people begin to clear out their traumas and their programs and get free of illusions and so forth, that means that they are then better able to use facing reality and thinking with a hammer to connect their chakras. And that, I assume, means connecting to their higher intellectual center and higher emotional center. Of course, you connect the emotional center first and then the intellect comes in also. So, in other words, they become kind of like connected with themselves in the future so to say. Am I on track so far?

A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.

Q: (L) Okay, so anyhow, that's the first thing. And then once people begin to make these connections and then they begin to practice this spiral and maze maneuver which is in a sense like... gee, it's almost like human beings becoming crop circles on the surface of the landscape, and creating neural circuits of some sort in the mind of the earth, or in the body of the earth. Anyway, that's what I'm getting at. And then that is what enables them to do things like mental blocking... Okay, so if you're gonna do this mental blocking, okay so you're gonna do this dance and whatever, how do you effectively put the mental block in place? I mean, you're just dancing thinking, "I'm mental blocking! I'm mental blocking!"

A: No no no! Remember the "Prayer of the Soul"?

Q: (L) So we're supposed to say that while we're dancing?

A: Sometimes. Other times the words will be different. Sometimes it will be chanted and sometimes it will be sung.

Q: (L) So where are we gonna get these words from?

A: We will be giving them in dreams to you.

Q: (A***) Sweet. (L) So, pretty much we've got... Well, that's quite a comprehensive program. There was some discussion on the forum recently about if people had to die to get to the 4th density. And I think I remember you distinctly saying that some will die and some won't. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Some people will transition into 4th density. Like I said before they'll just kind of like rejuvenate and their DNA will unwrap or change under the new cosmic environment and their bodies will change?

A: Some.

Q: (L) And we already asked what some of that would be like. Okay, so... (A***) I supposed we're not allowed to ask if it's gonna happen to us. (laughter)

A: You have your work cut out for you. You have a choice of futures. What will it be? A dark star or paradise restored??? Goodbye.

mariowil7 said:
Relating the communication barrier being Erected, note this Development that exist for secure communication and is being used by Snowden et al. Using the Tor Network. (Speaking from a IT perspective of course.)

I second that. The Tor Network Browser (freely available) can even be used to completely bypass government Internet filters in countries that have them.

mariowil7 said:
Thanks The C's, Laura and the folks that where in this informative session experiment. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: ;)

Relating the communication barrier being Erected, note this Development that exist for secure communication and

is being used by Snowden et al. Using the Tor Network. (Speaking from a IT perspective of course.)

"Tails or The Amnesic Incognito Live System is a security-focused Debian-based Linux distribution aimed at preserving privacy and anonymity. It is the next iteration of development on the previous Gentoo-based Incognito Linux distribution. All its outgoing connections are forced to go through Tor, and direct (non-anonymous) connections are blocked. The system is designed to be booted as a live DVD or live USB, and will leave no trace (digital footprint) on the machine unless explicitly told to do so. The Tor Project has provided most of the financial support for development. Laura Poitras, Glenn Greenwald, and Barton Gellman have each said that Tails was an important tool they used in their work with Edward Snowden."

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tails_%28operating_system%29
_https://tails.boum.org/

I have used it and tested too and works as intended... PERFECTLY!!!... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

There is also a similar german project JonDo Live-CD / DVD: https://anonymous-proxy-servers.net/en/software_more.html

Thanks, Laura and all you guys. Looks like we're gearing up with a light heart towards the appraching Wave and what a brainwave it is to have a karaoke session! Excellent!

Back
Top Bottom