Session 26 April 2014

Another 'coincidence'. A girl I know just gave me an article about the evil bankers in facebook instant messages out of nowhere. I told her how i didn't keep any money in my account, only a little so that I don't get my account closed and only put money occasionally when I need to buy something. That way my money can't be stolen by hackers. Nor can the bank use my resources. And that I place my money on books and technology that I use the most. Now I see the session and read what the C's have said. This rocks!

Thank you for the new session! I've downloaded it and will read later at home. I found the idea of using Skype for other FOTCM members really amazing!

Thanks for the session, everyone! It's just the second one since I've joined the forum, and there is so much to think about, analyze and implement. And I feel so much resonance with so many issues covered in the session. Especially the chakras thing and crane dancing, the Work.

Many thanks again! :)

Re: Dying booklet

In the booklet, could you also find out from the C's how and what is the most effective way to pray for the souls of those who've gone before? The C's mentioned once that praying really does help lift the soul to a higher vibration. But I've been unable to find prayers for the dead that aren't Xtian in nature - God rest his soul, God bless her soul, stuff like that. When I pray for my beloved dead, I'd like to know for certain I am helping, particularly if prayer will help them get "unstuck" and move into 5th density. Thanks!

Thanks for the latest session and variation of same.

Hmm... dying for dummies - sounds useful :)

Thank you for posting the session. I was watching the Tibetan Book of the Dead: A Way of Life/The Great Liberation documentary some weeks ago and really took notice to how little is known or practiced in the US (from what I understand) with regard to assisting the departed in the dying process. Think a guide on assisting the departed could be very helpful and useful.

Leòmhann said:
GAIA said:
Thank you all for the new session, love seeing so many getting together to connect with the C's
Always so much information coming from these sessions! And the dancing videos, I had forgotten about that, does anyone have a link to those?

GAIA hi, I've so far found this thread that contains posted video links that are still live:

Dancing- techno-spiritual techniques

thank you Leòmhann!

Edit=Quote

Thank you so much for this session so soon again. I was also thinking of the Tibetan book of the Dead. It would be wonderful to have such a booklet gathered with all the knowledge for transition. I have to reread all the parts about connecting the chakras. So full of imformation. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom