Session 26 April 2014

First of all I thank Laura and the crew for another great session! :thup:

Felip4,

Felipe4 said:
The spinning exercises take some time to get your body a costumed to, I have tried them. I couldn't do 33 the first time i tried them, and haven't done them in a while I must say.

But i meant more in the lines described in the session, the Celtic Dances.

Just to throw this out there.
Ra has very interesting remarks about Balancing, and White Magic. It is something I think everyone should read, and put in context with this particular remark of the C's about activating DNA. The links are on the Ra material website.
Those exchanges are very inspiring.

I thank you for helping me do some self-remembering of the value of the RA material by mentioning the above topics. I went to the Ra material website to refresh my memory and it was an aide to learn more about those concepts. The Balancing references were much food for thought.

I have always been reluctant to accept "Magic" and "Magical-thinking" at face value I suppose. I am not saying you do either. I am hoping you see some distinction between what the C's mention as "archaic techno-spiritual practice" and "Magic".

In case you see "archaic techno-spiritual practice"="Magic", I am including the link below where ritual is discussed:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,11752.0.html

Even if you are not confusing the terms you might enjoy the Ritual discussion that took place in the forum above.

Anyway, I also think the dances described when employed as "archaic techno-spiritual practice" might be of great value. However, I think there is an on-going debate as to who is ready be able to participate in the dance for it to be effective.

Thanks,

goyacobol :)

Thank you Laura and the chateau crew for this most interesting session. I felt a sense of "urgency" to not only focus on being physically prepared, but more importantly to be spiritually prepared, for what is soon to take place. I feel it's a real wake up call for me, as I've been very distracted lately...

Hi people!
Thank You for the session.
I wanted to ask what kind of suffering is needed for the work?
I'm doing something wrong :).

Martina said:
Hi people!
Thank You for the session.
I wanted to ask what kind of suffering is needed for the work?
I'm doing something wrong :) .

Hello Martina,

There is an entry in the esoteric glossary that describes it :

The 4th Way has a complex notion involving conscious and automatic suffering, seen as being diametrically opposite in their effects.Gurdjieff speaks of the holy 'being partkdolg duty' in Beelzebub's Tales. This is defined as consisting of conscious labors and intentional suffering and is an impulse necessary for man's development towards objective reason and being.
This is not to be confused with mechanical suffering, which is the emotional or physical reaction to anything ordinarily painful. This 'feeds the moon,' whereas intentional suffering and conscious labors produce internal friction which is necessary for crystallizing anything of lasting value. The difference between the two types of suffering can be quite subtle and often ambiguous.

We could say that mechanical suffering is rooted in subjectivity and consideration for self. Intentional or conscious suffering is on the other hand rooted in internal struggle for objectivity. It is choosing the higher in the place of the lower, choosing external considering in the place of internal considering, for example. Of course before this makes sense, there must exist some sort of taste for differentiating between these.So it comes to be that the illusion of being virtuous because one happens to feel pain must be sacrificed, whereas the internal struggle towards objectivity must be embraced. Man's natural complacency and mechanicality, not to mention the General Law, will offer all the adversary one might wish for. In Gurdjieff's words, the Creator's joy is in creation struggling towards truth. This joy cannot be without the struggle, just as there cannot be free will without the presence of alternatives.

also to understand how we need to differentiate between conscious or unconscious suffering we need to understand how our brain works.
This forum thread might be interesting for you as well for example : Buffers, Programs and "the Predator's Mind"

Thanks! I found it yesterday already, and reading it :)
I have to refresh my knowledge, and calm down a bit :)

A: Mostly. Money will soon be worthless, ownership will survive awhile longer.

Money will soon be worthless… Uuuuuh ! It comes to my mind that money can only be worthless in a devastated world, be it by cataclysmic events or by a plague/war reducing population dramatically. Or do they mention hyperinflation ? Hyperinflation may be the end result of the starhigh quantitative easings in the US and Japan (and LTRO, long term refinancing operation, in the Eurozone). This money, created out of nothing, is not injected into the real economy, but almost immediately goes in financial operations. The 3 main currencies have no intrinsic value but are still widely used to trade. What could have the ordinary people to massively reject it ? Some people believe that we’ll pay with gold in a rather close future. Awesome ! Who has got gold ?

I’d like to know why money will soon be worthless. This remark from the Cs may have great implications, especially if it applies to the whole world. What do they mean ? Is it about the rumors of cashless societies ?

If the Cs are right, then all efforts to save our money/accounts are useless. Such things as putting it in banks not leveraged, banks without traders, diversifying one’s own currencies portfolio, can be forgotten to focus more on the real world and ... survival ("needful things") ? This is a question : shall I stop wasting time trying to keep my savings safe ?

I’ve not found any economy section on this forum, while it is a key to the understanding of the world. Is there any ? This is no criticism. I’m glad to be a member.

Shinzenbi said:
I’d like to know why money will soon be worthless. This remark from the Cs may have great implications, especially if it applies to the whole world. What do they mean ? Is it about the rumors of cashless societies ?

When financial instruments become wholesale tools of corruption, the end is near. Currencies, derivatives, MBS, and even equities are all in the same boat. Thus the Cs suggestion that before these become worthless, they be converted into hard assets that support local survival. Of course what you should do first is some serious planning and objective assessment of your current situation.

Shinzenbi said:
If the Cs are right, then all efforts to save our money/accounts are useless. Such things as putting it in banks not leveraged, banks without traders, diversifying one’s own currencies portfolio, can be forgotten to focus more on the real world and ... survival ("needful things") ? This is a question : shall I stop wasting time trying to keep my savings safe ?

In the end the universe will determine what's going to happen but getting together the needful things right now and adding to it strategically sure looks to be a very good and practical idea while always keeping a cool head as you calmly wait and observe. Maybe give yourself a bubble of protection by saving emergency medical supplies, food, water filtration supplies, batteries, gear for very cold weather and things like that so you'll have at least 3 months minimum to maneuver, kinda like the way a boxer has his space to maneuver and pivot freely in whatever direction that's required at a moments notice. Then maybe build up on that with whatever you can afford as time goes by. Even if you don't need the stuff that was collected it's still there for people who may need it. Of course be strategic about it all. It could be lots of fun collecting the needful stuff so as to give you breathing room in the event of an emergency. :cool2:

davey72 said:
I am also curious about this. There was a lot of talk about doing this at the Chateau if i remember correctly. Did anything ever come of it? Like i think one was called the crane dance?

Also, should the links in these threads be deactivated?

Hi davey72, I'm not sure wether the links are deactivated. altho i did find that Laura had posted these videos she refered to in the July 16 2009 session with the C's:

Laura said:
Carcosa said:
What are the 2 videos of maze dances that are closest to the original?

I can't give you the links exactly, but I can give you the links of the ones I asked Ark to download on the minime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9dJ_bolZwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxOUFG1D6qU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FC8c5aUXO0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugYqt9Fb__w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hBprFtjXZs

The ones that we ended up viewing as the first two may or may not be the first two in this list because they got saved as "1" "2" and "3" and so on.

Anyway, the ones the Cs referred to were a teacher in a black skirt and white blouse with children, and women in red dresses, hands joined, in a line, moving in a more or less slow and sedate way. On the other videos, those who were dancing similarly to this would be comparable.
I would like to find these threads also.

Thanks for the session. I understand conscious suffering as suffering and learning the mistakes or learning about reality, and self mastering as "do not eat that piece of cake!", but if the purpose of suffering is to activate DNA... then I don't know. Mmm is it related again with electricity?

lol I forgot, thanks for the session. When the ouija moves fast is because of the energy focused on the transmission? as the energy from people around?

Prometeo said:
When the ouija moves fast is because of the energy focused on the transmission? as the energy from people around?

Not sure. We are observing this at present now that we have different situations to assess. We notice that each group we interact with via skype appears to have an influence on the transmission. Last night's session (not yet transcribed) had a very strong feeling to it. It was like some very determined, very focused energy. It wasn't so loose, it was like contained and directed. And it did tend to go very fast at times, but not all the time.

So, all in all, it is interesting to experience and observe. There was also a comment last night that doing these sessions with the different groups sort of assists in creating an etheric network. I guess it must be kind of like growing global neurons or conduit/connections. So I think we are going to have to figure out how to hook up with all FOTCM members even if they don't live close enough to others to have group meetings.

Laura said:
Prometeo said:
When the ouija moves fast is because of the energy focused on the transmission? as the energy from people around?

Not sure. We are observing this at present now that we have different situations to assess. We notice that each group we interact with via skype appears to have an influence on the transmission. Last night's session (not yet transcribed) had a very strong feeling to it. It was like some very determined, very focused energy. It wasn't so loose, it was like contained and directed. And it did tend to go very fast at times, but not all the time.

So, all in all, it is interesting to experience and observe. There was also a comment last night that doing these sessions with the different groups sort of assists in creating an etheric network. I guess it must be kind of like growing global neurons or conduit/connections. So I think we are going to have to figure out how to hook up with all FOTCM members even if they don't live close enough to others to have group meetings.

Maybe this definition I found in this site is in direct relation with your impression:

From _http://www.soulprogress.com/html/Glossary/EthericConnectionGlossary.html

Etheric Connection

Etheric connection: a feeling connection to another person that you enter and maintain in consciousness, whether you and they are physically together or distant from each other; the essential reality of any relationship.

Not to forget that there exists positive and negative etheric connections... _http://www.linsdomain.com/cordcutting.htm

What are Etheric Cords?

Etheric cords are energetic connections that can form between two people. Negative cords are formed out of fear-based emotions such as loneliness, anger, depression, co-dependency, abuse, addiction and other negative emotions. Cords can also develop after break-ups, divorces, job changes, and other life changing events. Healers, caregivers, massage therapists, and nurturing people can develop cords that drain them, causing chronic fatigue syndrome and healer's burnout, as the people whom they help unknowingly attach etheric cords to them. The removal of these cords is essential to their health and well-being.

Emotional cords can be formed through the loss of someone dear to you, whether by death or a breakup. These cords can stop you from moving forward. Their removal will not stop the love or good memories, only release what is holding you back.

It will be intresting indeed to figure out how to hook up safely by all the FOTCM memnbers... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

mariowil7 said:
Laura said:
Prometeo said:

Maybe this definition I found in this site is in direct relation with your impression:

From _http://www.soulprogress.com/html/Glossary/EthericConnectionGlossary.html

Etheric Connection

Etheric connection: a feeling connection to another person that you enter and maintain in consciousness, whether you and they are physically together or distant from each other; the essential reality of any relationship.

Not to forget that there exists positive and negative etheric connections... _http://www.linsdomain.com/cordcutting.htm

What are Etheric Cords?

Etheric cords are energetic connections that can form between two people. Negative cords are formed out of fear-based emotions such as loneliness, anger, depression, co-dependency, abuse, addiction and other negative emotions. Cords can also develop after break-ups, divorces, job changes, and other life changing events. Healers, caregivers, massage therapists, and nurturing people can develop cords that drain them, causing chronic fatigue syndrome and healer's burnout, as the people whom they help unknowingly attach etheric cords to them. The removal of these cords is essential to their health and well-being.

Emotional cords can be formed through the loss of someone dear to you, whether by death or a breakup. These cords can stop you from moving forward. Their removal will not stop the love or good memories, only release what is holding you back.

It will be intresting indeed to figure out how to hook up safely by all the FOTCM memnbers... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Sounds like the shards from Patrick Rodriguez's sessions.

Back
Top Bottom