Session 26 July 2014

Thank you for another great session, I like the reference to think of ourselves as "homeopathic medicaments" for the planet.

Whole heartedly agree that staying awake is important also:

(L) You have to get awake, you have to wake up, and you have to stay awake... all the time, about EVERYTHING. Any minute you allow yourself to sleep, you're putting your conscience to sleep. Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep.

(dugdeep) Because warts are a virus, does having warts mean your body is unable to fight off viruses well? This being a concern because of a possible coming of plagues...

A: Not necessarily. It can be due to the body encapsulating them.

Q: (dugdeep) Any recommendation for...

A: It depends on the location, number, and type.

Q: (L) As to getting rid of them?

A: Cryo treatment is often effective.

Q: (Chu) While we're talking about viruses, maybe we should ask about Oxajil? It's a mystery.

(Oxajil) Yeah, so, in the previous session we were talking about what the solution would be for my right eye, or even if it is a herpes virus?

A: Follow the current treatment with the possible addition of long term low dose doxycycline.

Q: (L) Would a long term course of low-dose doxycycline also help with warts?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is "long term"?

A: 12 months.

Interesting session!
Doxycycline is a tetracycline class antibiotic and kills various bacteria but not virus.One have to be careful in a prolonged use, it contraindicate contraception and stains the teeth and also is not good to take calcium, iron or sodium bicarbonate as diminishes the works of this antibiotic...this whole thing made me think..this viruses are living in bacteria so then we have a secondary infection, so if we kill this particular bugs virus can no longer exist in the body?does not make a sense...did any body at any time asked C'cs about AIDS? I have not found anything jet on the site unless I missed it Otherwise Thank You! very entertaining :cool2:

Thanks for sharing! :)

(dugdeep) We wanted to know about the border of the frequency fence. It's always referred to in terms of the US, but is there ever... Like, what about Canada and Mexico? Does it affect us, too?

A: Absolutely! It has no spatial boundaries, except that proximity to targeted areas are more intensely "hit".

This bit is very interesting, I always imagined the frequency fence as something that permeated the Earth as a whole indiscriminately... but apparently it is "targeted" to hit certain areas more strongly than others! I wonder which are these specific areas being targeted, and how close to them you'd have to be to be strongly affected...

Prodigal Son said:
NB zim's post was made as I writing this post - aligned! :)

Thank you for posting, the session contains some very useful advice for WORKing on:

Q: (L) Well, that makes me think of a question to follow up on that. Something that's been on my mind is the difficulty so many group members have in getting themselves moving to do useful things, helpful things that help the network, help the group, help the Work, and to keep going. They sometimes get started, and then they peter out. Sometimes they try something too big, too much, too soon, too fast, and then they get discouraged. And I would like to know what is it about this group here that has made us able to put our noses to the grindstone for years and years... even under the most trying of circumstances. What is the quality that a person needs to be able to get - excuse me for saying this, but - to get their asses in gear, move, and keep moving? What is the needed quality?

A: Awakened conscience.

Q: (L) Well, the reason why was because I could see that other people were not remembering from one freakin' day to the next what happened! I mean, they needed to be reminded every day, day after day, what was happening.

A: And that is what developed your conscience. And those who helped were also in the process.

Q: (Andromeda) You have to constantly keep awake about what's happening.

(L) You have to get awake, you have to wake up, and you have to stay awake... all the time, about EVERYTHING. Any minute you allow yourself to sleep, you're putting your conscience to sleep. Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep. Okay, that's all I wanted to ask about that. Go ahead.

(fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the board be able to be used to communicate with other groups? ...

A: ... We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the network without necessarily having to be told?

A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

Can anyone further explain connecting chakras by proper networking? Does this also relate to the greater telepathic ability. I've personally been experiencing greater intuitive awareness that is more accurate lately.

Is there a particular place that Mouravieff describes the awakening conscience and tuning centers. His first volume and Pierre's book should arrive on my doorstep today!

Dirgni said:
MrEightFive said:
A: No, glacial rebound will fall within months when the tipping point is reached.
I wonder, how would we know that tipping point has been reached?

I am not sure about the tipping point but when the snow keeps falling outside winter and staying and accumulating this could be a sign we are beyond. Most probably there will be other "signs and wonders" IMHO e.g. comets, plague, other extreme weather, electromagnetic phenomena, social unrest. :-[

I would pay attention to the news about these northernmost cities: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northernmost_cities_and_towns

When you hear that some of them are completely covered with snow and ice, you will know that tipping point has been definitely reached.

First there was a vortex of electric charge
Was the electric charge "Man Made"?
Was it a natural earth energy exchange kind of vortex?

which quadrupled the power of the thunder stroke
Does this mean "lightning strike"?

there was a breach of the realm curtain
Did lighting breach the realm curtain?
Did the plane breach the realm curtain?
What is a "realm curtain"? Like a Frequency Fence?

This induced EM effects which disoriented the pilots.
That would've happened very quickly for those pilots. What is it that they would have felt?
Is there always bad weather associated with these EM storms? or Vortex's?

Scientists think that the field takes out the sense of balance,The lack of balance also may have induced nausea, which causes lethargy.... And this....Subjects under this kind of stimulation simply stop speaking the moment the field disrupts that part of the brain...And then...Although some kinds of electromagnetic fields, applied to certain areas of the brain, pacify people and put them in a good mood, others are said to induce fear. Sometimes people report a persistent, if mild, sense of unease. Others have a more visceral response, feelings of despair and paranoia, sliding into overwhelming terror...Or even this...Under the worst circumstances, exposure to electromagnetic fields can cause a number of serious effects in the brain. Studies have shown that it can change the flow of blood in the brain, and turn off neuron groups. Some people, under the influence of high magnetic fields have caused people to have violent seizures, and even lose consciousness.

Thanks again, Cs and crew

Thanks for posting so fast! I was away from my computer these past 2 days and just found the session transcript an hour or so ago. Slight slowing down of earth's speed of rotation... Let me grasp at something solid and hold tight, while I slip on my parka, and with my free hand grab a fire extinguisher! Great concise and to-the-point definition of awakening also. A difficult task, this opening up of the emotional centre and merging with true conscience. :umm:

Laura said:
Q: (Aya) Is there any information or material that is in Japan or in Japanese that needs to be preserved that can help society?

A: Let us just say that most of what is helpful is already transmitted to the West. And much of that is, like most other things, corrupted.

Q: (Turgon) I have one more. Is there any validity to the information on heartmath.org about heart and brainwave coherence, or is it just a short term fix like EFT?

A: It is total nonsense and inducement to dissociation and destruction of conscience. Navel gazing anyone?

The above reminds me of Buddhism, Buddhist meditation and similar Eastern New Age practices that are quite prevalent in Oriental countries. I have always thought that they are very self-centered and only promote non-doing. It is interesting to read the C's answers above. Although there might be some good stuff in Buddhism in the past, the currently practiced form is corrupted and only inducement to destruction of conscience.

Bobo08 said:
Laura said:
Q: (Aya) Is there any information or material that is in Japan or in Japanese that needs to be preserved that can help society?

A: Let us just say that most of what is helpful is already transmitted to the West. And much of that is, like most other things, corrupted.

Q: (Turgon) I have one more. Is there any validity to the information on heartmath.org about heart and brainwave coherence, or is it just a short term fix like EFT?

A: It is total nonsense and inducement to dissociation and destruction of conscience. Navel gazing anyone?

The above reminds me of Buddhism, Buddhist meditation and similar Eastern New Age practices that are quite prevalent in Oriental countries. I have always thought that they are very self-centered and only promote non-doing. It is interesting to read the C's answers above. Although there might be some good stuff in Buddhism in the past, the currently practiced form is corrupted and only inducement to destruction of conscience.
Furthermore on this subject, what of "solfeggio frequencies", for example? Same thing? (E.g. _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xpI00ShS4M )

I ask because of the prolonged trauma of 2013 more or less produced a 'SLEEP' defense mechanism, with strong dissociation and derealization. EE and that track were started in full in November to counter a newly-forming panic disorder.

Awesome session! Thanks!

(dugdeep) I had a pretty crazy experience on sleeping a couple of nights ago. Just a lot of like waves of energy coming over me, and like really tenseness in the body and that sort of thing... I was just wondering what was going on there?

A: Brain chemical adjustment.

I've been having this kind of stuff too- and difficulty in sleeping due to it. The last few days have been better with sleep, but still soreness/tenderness. Feels like being tired, even if the day is relaxed. EE doesn't help much, sometimes amplifies it.

Also, it can come with anger later on. Example: today I felt sore, and in reading SOTT I just got infuriated by the ridiculousness of the whole gaza and MH17 situations and how people eat it up. It's partly narcissism, but when will people wake up? (and not take twitter as a source- sheesh!)

Thanks everyone for another great session.. :) :)

I did read a while ago "Transerfing" written by Russian physicist Vadim Zeland, where he suggested a good way to stay in " awaken stage" by stetting up an alarm clock for every hour, and this helps concious to stay alert.

Skyalmian said:
Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep.
What techniques are there to undo dissociation, especially chronic dissociation from prolonged trauma?

Skyalmian, in my experience, diligent practice of the EE program is very effective to heal trauma, in addition to what others have recommended.

Back
Top Bottom