Session 26 July 2014

Thankyou so much. At a time when the mainstream media are ramping up the lies I rely on theses sessions to keep me awake!

Thanks for the great session and good questions. I'm going to follow up the Mouravieff writings myself as I never got around to it previously.

Stoneboss said:
Another very interesting and inspiring session! Thank you Laura and crew!

Concerning what the C's said here:
Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

Does anyone know which book Mouravieff spoke about this particular topic?

The following links will explain a little about Mouraviff and his Gnosis books, then you can go from there. Amazon has all 3 Gnosis books. Maybe other members can direct you to the exact one.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/mouravieff1.htm
_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_mouravieff.htm

Persej said:
Dirgni said:
MrEightFive said:
A: No, glacial rebound will fall within months when the tipping point is reached.
I wonder, how would we know that tipping point has been reached?

I am not sure about the tipping point but when the snow keeps falling outside winter and staying and accumulating this could be a sign we are beyond. Most probably there will be other "signs and wonders" IMHO e.g. comets, plague, other extreme weather, electromagnetic phenomena, social unrest. :-[

I would pay attention to the news about these northernmost cities: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northernmost_cities_and_towns

When you hear that some of them are completely covered with snow and ice, you will know that tipping point has been definitely reached.

I think the tipping point is where the various factors that maintain the Northern Hemisphere's climate as it is today are compromised enough to effect a change in the system whereby the NH ice sheets "rebound" and extend southwards.

One of these factors appears to be the breakdown of, or fundamental change in, the ocean currents that bring warm water to the NH. The gulf stream and North Atlantic drift for example have been weakening over several years as a result of spotty warming at Northern latitudes that has caused a lot of Arctic ice melt that then floods the North Atlantic with fresh water and desalinating it, causing a change in those currents that bring warm water and air to East Coast USA and West Coast Europe.

stella maris said:
Doxycycline is a tetracycline class antibiotic and kills various bacteria but not virus.One have to be careful in a prolonged use, it contraindicate contraception and stains the teeth and also is not good to take calcium, iron or sodium bicarbonate as diminishes the works of this antibiotic...this whole thing made me think..this viruses are living in bacteria so then we have a secondary infection, so if we kill this particular bugs virus can no longer exist in the body?does not make a sense...did any body at any time asked C'cs about AIDS? I have not found anything jet on the site unless I missed it Otherwise Thank You! very entertaining :cool2:

Have you done any research on LOW DOSE doxycycline? I think not. None of the above applies to this protocol.

Good session! :thup:

Q: (Turgon) I have one more. Is there any validity to the information on heartmath.org about heart and brainwave coherence, or is it just a short term fix like EFT?

A: It is total nonsense and inducement to dissociation and destruction of conscience. Navel gazing anyone?

I am not sure if I understand this correctly. Is the answer to this question a general reference to "self-development" methods that are really just egoistic pursuits, taking time away from what is really important? Or am I reading too much into it?

Ronnie said:
First there was a vortex of electric charge
Was the electric charge "Man Made"?
Was it a natural earth energy exchange kind of vortex?

which quadrupled the power of the thunder stroke
Does this mean "lightning strike"?

there was a breach of the realm curtain
Did lighting breach the realm curtain?
Did the plane breach the realm curtain?
What is a "realm curtain"? Like a Frequency Fence?

This induced EM effects which disoriented the pilots.
That would've happened very quickly for those pilots. What is it that they would have felt?
Is there always bad weather associated with these EM storms? or Vortex's?

As mentioned, the answers to these questions already exist within the transcripts and with the application of a bit of thought energy and perhaps networking.

What I found most interesting in the entire session was:

Q: .... What is the needed quality?

A: Awakened conscience.

Q: (L) But how did we manage to get awakened consciences, and how can other people manage to do it, too?

A: Recall how you started, you acted on your own as the conscience of the world.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean? How do you mean?

A: Recall why you began to try to see everything that was happening on your plane of existence.

Q: (L) You mean SOTT? My Signs of the Times?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, the reason why was because I could see that other people were not remembering from one freakin' day to the next what happened! I mean, they needed to be reminded every day, day after day, what was happening.

A: And that is what developed your conscience. And those who helped were also in the process.

<snip>

<snip>

A: There is much such a team can accomplish if you really get dedicated and support one another during the swings that manifest during the process of awakening. For what is "awakening"? It is the opening of the emotional center and merging with true conscience.

Lindenlea said:
Thanks for the great session and good questions. I'm going to follow up the Mouravieff writings myself as I never got around to it previously.

Stoneboss said:

The following links will explain a little about Mouraviff and his Gnosis books, then you can go from there. Amazon has all 3 Gnosis books. Maybe other members can direct you to the exact one.

Gnosis Book One - Esoteric Cycle has a lot of information related to this, probably sufficient.

Prodigal Son said:
Lindenlea said:

Stoneboss said:

Gnosis Book One - Esoteric Cycle has a lot of information related to this, probably sufficient.

Gnosis Book One - is Exoteric Cycle

If I remember correctly, the discussion had to do with shocks and tuning and the "eyes of the soul", so to say, which pretty much describes "conscience".

As mentioned, the answers to these questions already exist within the transcripts
Ok,... I'll look for the term "thunder stroke" and "realm curtain" these are new terms to me.

A: There is much such a team can accomplish if you really get dedicated and support one another

Yes, Thank You, Y'all been so helpful.

I've got to go out so I don't have much time, but I found this with a quick search:

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=906

Mouravieff describes the higher emotional and intellectual centers as the 'eyes of the soul.' They both see differently. These centers exist in individually souled humans and are even functioning and awake but are disconnected from the lower centers which constitute the regular consciousness due not to any deficiency of the higher centers but rather due to the lower centers' lack of development and improper and sluggish functioning.

The Work takes the form of preparing the lower centers in such a way that they become capable of entering into contact, however briefly, with the higher centers.

It would be false pride to claim that human efforts create the higher.

The scope of human efforts is limited to training the lower centers, the machine, so as to be a suitable receptacle for the soul. The higher is not the product of man's efforts, which are anyway restricted to the level accessible to man. Yet the efforts are necessary. At best these efforts could be said to provide construction material and receptive capacity for the higher. They do not per se design or cause the higher.

The higher centers need the correct type of fuel in order to function, or it may be more correct to say that the organism must contain the right type of energies in order to connect with these centers. In the system of hydrogens, these energies are H12 for the higher emotional and H6 for the higher intellectual. The only energy of this degree that is produced independently of consciousness is the Si12 of sexual energy. The other energies are Sol12 from the air octave and Mi12 of the impression octave. These may occur in surges from specially intense experience or conscious work. Such processes may help the metabolism produce the right psychic substances by intensifying attention, for example.

The connection to the higher emotional center is linked to the state of objective consciousness of self, or intense self-remembering. This may occur spontaneously in flashes of an entirely different perception but the lower centers cannot typically sustain such contact for long.

One problem with this perception is the fact that the lower intellect immediately steps in the way and starts analyzing, which disrupts the immediacy of the contact.

The lower intellect substitutes ideas and representations for the thing itself and replaces immediate perception with imagination.

The strength of attention is not sufficient for staying with the experience. Both intellect and emotion flee into imagination and making interpretations and judgements, which is their normal automatic functioning.

Contact with the higher intellectual center is linked to the highest state of consciousness spoken of by the 4th Way, the objective consciousness of the cosmos or divine consciousness. This is so rare that it is nearly impossible to say anything about this. See Enlightenment.

Mouravieff writes concerning these as follows on Vol. I pages 46 – 47 of Gnosis:

'Their functions are different. In the Tradition they are sometimes called the eyes of the Soul. Thus, St Isaac The Syrian said: 'While the two eyes of the body see things in an identical way, the Eyes of the Soul see differently: one contemplates the truth in images and symbols, the other face to face." In other words, messages received through the higher emotional center can be translated into pictures or language, but they always take the form of images or symbols. This is the case, for example, with the Book of Revelations. […] As for communications received through the higher intellectual centre, they are of such a transcendent nature that there is no way in which they can be translated into human language.

We do not register the messages of the higher centres, which are ceaselessly working in us at full capacity. This is not only because our lower centres are under-developed, but also because they are not equilibrated.

We must therefore apply ourselves to stimulate the growth of the Personality within us, and to equilibrate and regulate the work of our three centres.

By the intensive practice of self-observation, we must try hard to distinguish the work of each centre within us, then the work of their two parts, and lastly of their sectors. So we enter within ourselves.

If by appropriate exercises we can succeed in completely developing and perfectly equilibrating our lower centres, we shall be able to establish a permanent tie with our higher centres. Such a tie will be established gradually, starting from the lower emotional centre. The further the latter is purified and developed, the better it will acquire its normal rhythm. This is what will allow contact with the higher emotional centre. Later on, through the latter, it will make contact with the higher intellectual centre.

As no direct link exists between the lower intellectual centre and the higher intellectual centre, the intellectual culture which is the almost exclusive basis of our education cannot lead us to higher levels of consciousness. In spite of the refinement of his intelligence, no matter how extensive or deep the knowledge he acquires, exterior man remains enclosed within the circle of reason. Escape is possible only via the heart; that is why the cultivation of our emotional life dominates the attention, the pre-occupations and the obligatory efforts demanded by esoteric teachings.' [End quote]

Ronnie said:
As mentioned, the answers to these questions already exist within the transcripts
Ok,... I'll look for the term "thunder stroke" and "realm curtain" these are new terms to me.

If you have read "The Wave", those terms will be easily grasped.

Have you?

You can also look things up on the Esoteric Glossary which is a worthy read in itself.

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?l=All

Have you?

Of course I have, when they first went into print. Why the Nasty Tone? For asking a question I thought was important to this plane crash. These New Circumstances. I've read "The Electric Universe" back in the 80's when someone else wrote it too. Does that mean I can't ask?

rymw
There's so, so much to ponder...
- glacial rebound within (next few?) months
- connecting our chakras within the network
- awakening our conscience and tuning the centres
- the group being homeopathic medicaments for the planet
- EM anomalies or the rise
- telepathic ability when frequencies change
Thus session is a veritible potpourri of essences...thanks Laura and team for unleashing yet another huge load of information!

Good summary--thanks rymw.
And thanks to all for another incredible session to ponder and practice.

Ronnie said:

Have you?

Of course I have, when they first went into print. Why the Nasty Tone? For asking a question I thought was important to this plane crash. These New Circumstances. I've read "The Electric Universe" back in the 80's when someone else wrote it too. Does that mean I can't ask?

I found nothing "nasty" in Laura's "tone". She was asking a legitimate question. How on earth could she know that you have read The Wave, especially with the questions you've asked? I've found that re-reading The Wave - several times - have brought up things that I missed the previous times.

Also, reading Pierre's book, Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection would help in a lot of what is being discussed in these more recent sessions.

You may want to ask yourself if you felt Laura's tone was nasty was because what she said pricked your self-importance?

Back
Top Bottom