Session 26 July 2014

Thanks for this interesting session and speedy transcription!

Laura said:
stella maris said:
Doxycycline is a tetracycline class antibiotic and kills various bacteria but not virus.One have to be careful in a prolonged use, it contraindicate contraception and stains the teeth and also is not good to take calcium, iron or sodium bicarbonate as diminishes the works of this antibiotic...this whole thing made me think..this viruses are living in bacteria so then we have a secondary infection, so if we kill this particular bugs virus can no longer exist in the body?does not make a sense...did any body at any time asked C'cs about AIDS? I have not found anything jet on the site unless I missed it Otherwise Thank You! very entertaining :cool2:

Have you done any research on LOW DOSE doxycycline? I think not. None of the above applies to this protocol.

Question is - how much doxycyclin is LOW DOSE?

Normal dose for infection and as malaria prophylaxis is generally 100mg/ day (may be more in some infections).

However in the treatment of the skin inflammation rosacea, doses as low as 40mg/d are used.

Found this interesting article, in which it says, that the effect of doxycyclin in rosacea is not due to its antibiotic property, but to its anti-inflammatory property:

The use of oral antibiotics to treat rosacea dates to at least the1960s.39 It has been proposed that tetracyclines were first used in rosacea on the assumption that an infectious etiology caused the disease. However, an article published in 1966 acknowledged that the mechanism of action of tetracycline in rosacea was unknown but was not thought to be associated with antiinfective properties.40 Over the ensuing four decades, doxycycline and other tetracyclines have been shown to produce a number of anti-inflammatory effects that may contribute to their beneficial effects in patients with rosacea. The tetracyclines, generally classified as antibiotics, have a range of therapeutic effects that are independent of antimicrobial mechanisms. In fact, tetracyclines have current or theoretical applications in periodontitis, arthritis, osteoporosis, and cancer.41-43

Doxycycline and other tetracyclines have been shown to reduce the production of interleukin-1 beta (IL-1β) and tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α)44 and may reduce neutrophil chemotaxis.45 Tetracyclines also reduce the activity of phospholipase A2, a family of inflammatory enzymes.46 Doxycycline reduces the generation of neutrophil-derived toxic reactive oxygen species, including superoxide anion, hydrogen peroxide, and the hydroxyl ion.47 In vitro studies show that doxycycline can reduce the production of nitric oxide by epithelial cells at concentrations as low as 3 µg/ml.48 Doxycycline has also been shown to reduce angiogenesis in animal models.

Appreciation of the anti-inflammatory effects of tetracyclines may be attributed to research with chemically-modified tetracycline (CMT) analogues. There are at least 10 CMTs, modified so that the dimethylamino group from carbon- 4 position (the side-chain required for antimicrobial activity) is removed. These analogues provide no antimicrobial effect, but they inhibit synthesis of collagenase and other matrix metalloproteinases and down regulate cytokines in animal models.42-44 The anti-inflammatory effects of the tetracyclines are thought to produce their efficacy in rosacea therapy.51

Source

I thought that this is pretty interesting ...

So my take on this is that a LOW DOSE would be 40mg/ days divided in 2 doses ... or maybe even lower?

FWIW

I think the tipping point is where the various factors that maintain the Northern Hemisphere's climate as it is today are compromised enough to effect a change in the system whereby the NH ice sheets "rebound" and extend southwards. One of these factors appears to be the breakdown of or fundamental change in the ocean currents that bring warm water to the NH. The gulf stream and North Atlantic drift for example have been weakening over several years as a result of spotty warming at Northern latitudes that has caused a lot of Arctic ice melt that then floods the North Atlantic with fresh water and desalinating it, causing a change in those currents that bring warm water and air to East Coast USA and West Coast Europe.

I was wondering about that to, about how an ice age might start and what the first warning signs might be.
Then I wondered if an ice age might in fact effect the Southern Hemisphere more then, or before the North, and there is some evidence that the Little Ice Age actually did start in the south.

"An impressive new paper and Ph.D thesis by Rachael Rhodes formerly of the Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand looks at the Little Ice Age climate and oceanic conditions of the Ross Sea, Antarctica from a coastal ice core record.

Antarctic ice cores are valuable archives of past climate and only recently have been obtained with adequate temporal resolution to investigate any traces of the LIA in Antarctica. They are beginning to suggest that Antarctica did experience the LIA. If this is the case then the LIA cannot be due to fluctuations in the thermohaline circulation of the world’s oceans.

Rhodes at al 2012 obtained subannual glaciochemical records from a coastal ice core at a place called the Mount Erebus Saddle (MES) in the south-western Ross Sea. The portion of the LIA captured in the MES ice core (1446-1850 AD) shows enhanced lithophile (microorganisms that can live in tiny cracks and pores in rocks) element concentrations and a rapid decrease in lithophile element concentrations between 1848 and 1850 AD – the end of the LIA. The MES stable isotope record suggests that the Ross Sea region experienced 1.6 ± 1.4 deg C cooler average temperatures during the LIA in comparison to the last 150 yr.

The ice core record currently dates back to 1446 AD but curiously there is no sign that the onset of the LIA is captured. Rhodes points out that a frequently cited date for the onset of the LIA in the Northern Hemisphere is 1450 AD but estimates vary.

In addition recent research from the Antarctic Dry Valleys suggest that the onset of the LIA was actually earlier in the Southern Hemisphere.
If verified such findings could stand our ideas about the LIA on its head."

http://www.thegwpf.org/little-ice-age-started-in-the-southern-hemisphere/

and..

""We've been able to get quite precise ages directly on these glacial deposits," says Singer, whose specialty is geochronology. "What we found was that the structure of the last South American ice age is indistinguishable from the last major glaciation in the Northern Hemisphere."

What's more, the group found evidence that the last major glacial period prior to the last ice age, from a time dating to 150,000 years ago, mirrored North American climate for the same period.

"During the last two times in Earth's history when glaciation occurred in North America, the Andes also had major glacial periods," says Kaplan.

The results address a major debate in the scientific community, according to Singer and Kaplan, because they seem to undermine a widely held idea that global redistribution of heat through the oceans is the primary mechanism that drove major climate shifts of the past.

The implications of the new work, say the authors of the study, support a different hypothesis: that rapid cooling of the Earth's atmosphere synchronized climate change around the globe during each of the last two glacial epochs."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/03/040319071426.htm

Big thank you to all the large C´s crowd. It seems direct connection with ever growing people in number is occurring now. :clap:

What I found most interesting in the entire session was:

Q: .... What is the needed quality?

A: Awakened conscience.

Q: (L) But how did we manage to get awakened consciences, and how can other people manage to do it, too?

A: Recall how you started, you acted on your own as the conscience of the world.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean? How do you mean?

A: Recall why you began to try to see everything that was happening on your plane of existence.

Q: (L) You mean SOTT? My Signs of the Times?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, the reason why was because I could see that other people were not remembering from one freakin' day to the next what happened! I mean, they needed to be reminded every day, day after day, what was happening.

A: And that is what developed your conscience. And those who helped were also in the process.

<snip>

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

<snip>

A: There is much such a team can accomplish if you really get dedicated and support one another during the swings that manifest during the process of awakening. For what is "awakening"? It is the opening of the emotional center and merging with true conscience.

Me too. From a lot of practice into catching myself thinking that I am thinking, I am understanding better that taking back my consciousness into the present isn´t sufficient. Even if I add to this practice paying attention to what´s going on around the world and myself. Both things could still not warranty an awareness of what an actual aim is because these efforts could still belong to the low centers and inadvertently bypass our awareness. I think not before the magic that hide itself under the driving force of cooperation is really grasped.

I´m unable to recount how many times we have been told here that without worknetting one is doomed to wallowing in obsessions. I´ve been told too and several times so and still there was a part of me that was stubbornly hanging on an imaginary lifebelt and thinking, yeah, you are right, but what do I do with my "issues"? Akin to the man who saw himself like a zebra, with black and white strips crossing all over his body who went seeking help to a shaman. When the shaman said he was cured because he was able to remove the black strips, the man was blissful. But a weak later, he went back to the shaman and complained: What am I supposed to do now with the white strips?´

For one reason, I could never forget this joke because I knew at some level I was caught into the same dynamic, maybe not as a zebra, but more like some sort of ET.

I have to say the strongest mind transforming effect I observed, while taking action on the new #MH17 campaign. If sugar scrambles / "brings down" FRV, this #MH17 campaign appears effecting exactly the opposite!: It feels to increase the integrity of consciousness and builds strength of awareness.

Q: (L) [..]Something that's been on my mind is the difficulty so many group members have in getting themselves moving to do useful things, helpful things that help the network, help the group, help the Work, and to keep going. [..]
I think, the difficulty mainly arises from strength of Being and nothing can be done about it, as much as can be done about people's genetically inherited height, muscle-strength [individual genetic maximum] and intelligence. A man with an IQ of 80 can try to build his intelligence as much he likes, he will never compete with people on the scale of John von Neumann.

I think, the strength relevant to your question comes with the package on reincarnation. Soul building can help, sure, but people can be just as easily dragged down as you have seen too many times. Soul building cannot compete with the number of incarnations and strength of Being accumulated during many lifetimes. [*I think* goes for all my statements]

[..]They sometimes get started, and then they peter out. Sometimes they try something too big, too much, too soon, too fast, and then they get discouraged.
Remember the artist, who did the amazing Secret History I book cover, then disappeared? All people seem to have accumulated fine-energy reserves for doing **"miracles": Just look at the creators of the book covers, how recently a miracle was done with Pierre's book cover and then the artists Life was shortly, um.. heavily affected. Its almost as if God and the Devil were having these chess matches:
- Oh, you say your people can Do "miracles"? - argues the Devil, eyeing the Human chess pieces on the board - Well let's see how fast I will drag them down!
- You can certainly try and we will see - counters God.

I think for some its one-time only, then this precious energy, they gained through their Lifetime(s) is spent and it takes many-years if not a lifetime(s) to gather it again. The other half of people are capable to generate and store this special charge temporarily more times and discharge it on QFG projects, having somewhat greater strength of Being - greater also varies - is in this group you network with here.

Difference in strength of Being:
I think, people helping this group - on and off - chip away from their accumulated special-type, super-refined, precious energy-reserve and it depends on their strength of Being, how fast their sensitive accumulator is again refilled. This is either Gurdieff's large accumulator and then the people - you asked the C's about - have serious difficulties pumping energy from their large accumulator OR ..

..as I hypothesize: for every soul there is a small pouch of super refined divine creative energy ~ refilling very slowly or even in some cases only a one-time charge per incarnation is available: these are the people, who do great for a short while, then disappear. That's why - I think - people are blinking in and out on your Work-need-to-be-Done Radar screen, like the radio transmitters of field agents from the well know Hollywood Bond spy movies.

And I would like to know what is it about this group here that has made us able to put our noses to the grindstone for years and years... even under the most trying of circumstances.
Remember, you had help and donations of many thousands of euros and dollars from early on, I remember my first 1000€ when the network traffic from Pentagon Strike video created stellar server costs. For many of us one euro costs a couple hundred of our own money! (1€ = 280 ~ 320 HUF for example, in Russian rubels it is even worse) This diabolical difference in exchange rates [thanks to the bankers], and resultant real worth of salaries divided by 4 or 5 compared to real worth of US salaries (real worth = how many kilos of meat you can buy for example) is enough to make a lot of people burn out and never return, or make the return especially excruciating and painful, again remember for these people their lesser strength of Being/Willpower/Soul strength.

What is the quality that a person needs to be able to get - excuse me for saying this, but - to get their asses in gear, move, and keep moving? What is the needed quality?
Putting people behind you in the sense of this greater group:

I think we managed to present a list for you here for your question during the evening and for us eastern Europeans before dawn: even one from this name list will be a success for the group - since G. had no one to put behind him - if in this groups case he / she can be successfully put and take his her place behind you on the stairs.

**"miracles": People doing these at the Chateau then leaving, I have on my heart Henry's book editing jobs and his writing "Depression as a stepping stone", then there was the scientist Bob and their certainly memorable baby. Oh, there was Alan, hey what happened with Alan?

Joe:
By the way while speaking of "miracles", watching the videos, listening to the podcast's, reading the sessions, I observed an amazingly graceful metamorphosis of Joe's psyche - this must be noted!!!, μετάνοια (metanoia, "repentance"), WOW!! Just looking at his comments with awe during the published memorable events and in comparison remembering him during his first public comments / début, the sheer length of his journey, Joe has really become an Alchemist Initiate, wow!!

I found nothing "nasty" in Laura's "tone"
Well, I did. Nothing Laura said was directed at you. Maybe, it's a FRV thing and we all know when we're being "VIBED".
She was asking a legitimate question.
As was I. I don't have a photographic memory. It would be great if I did. Such is life. Everyone has their own "gifts" to bring to the table.
self-importance?
How's that? What so important about me? You never hear me brag or boast about anything, Or tell all the troubles I've seen. Is there some right of passage to ask a few questions that came to mind.
And Why were these questions So upsetting? What's the real problem here? Somehow, I don't think this is about the questions now.

Ronnie said:
I found nothing "nasty" in Laura's "tone"
Well, I did. Nothing Laura said was directed at you. Maybe, it's a FRV thing and we all know when we're being "VIBED".
She was asking a legitimate question.
As was I. I don't have a photographic memory. It would be great if I did. Such is life. Everyone has their own "gifts" to bring to the table.
self-importance?
How's that? What so important about me? You never hear me brag or boast about anything, Or tell all the troubles I've seen. Is there some right of passage to ask a few questions that came to mind.
And Why were these questions So upsetting? What's the real problem here? Somehow, I don't think this is about the questions now.

Having self-importance has nothing to do with bragging or boasting (at least, that's a very small part of it), it's about what you think about yourself and how anyone questioning anything you say makes it look like someone is attacking you and your self-image. And the more you write, the more apparent it is that this is what has actually happened. "How dare anyone question what I say!"

You say that you have read The Wave, how about In Search of the Miraculous, the Psychology and Cognitive Science board and the books linked to there?

Here's a link about self-importance:

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=669&lsel=S

It seems that you are unaware of quite a few of the concepts of this forum. All you need to do is educate yourself. We were all there once.

"Somehow, I don't think this is about the questions now." No it isn't, you are making it all about you (self-importance).

lilies said:
[..]For many of us one euro costs a couple hundred of our own money! (1€ = 280 ~ 320 HUF for example, in Russian rubels it is even worse)

I double checked, no eastern European currency, not even the Ukrainian hryvnia does so bad as our money. :jawdrop:

Dugdeeps questions on diet and homeopathy, and the C's responses, were particularly interesting! :)

BIG thanks to all involved :flowers:

how about In Search of the Miraculous,
Yep, In 1990,1993 then again in 2007 and 2009 along with most every other book of his.
In fact much of the book list I already had. Does that help?
Scoozie, I'm not the one who went Off topic. How does the Questions that I asked, make it all about me? I have and Do Do the work. That why I don't have to many problems to vent here. I'm lighthearted most of the time. I'm factual and or observant when I post....
I'm sorry, I don't want to fight with you. I won't ask anymore questions. Ok?

lilies said:
lilies said:
[..]For many of us one euro costs a couple hundred of our own money! (1€ = 280 ~ 320 HUF for example, in Russian rubels it is even worse)

I double checked, no eastern European currency, not even the Ukrainian hryvnia does so bad as our money. :jawdrop:

Don't want to nitpick or anything, but you haven't checked hard enough. ;) Here, 1 euro is 13,823.50 BYR. But, I am sure others understand, that this is beside the point. It's ok to not have money to contribute. There are other, myriad of ways (maybe even more important) to contribute, be helpful and useful. Bottom line is, it's not about the money. It's about choices.

Maybe I misunderstood the gist of your post, and if so, I apologize, but it has a feeling of hopelessness. I agree, that the phenomenon of people making great contributions and progress, just to fall hard and disappear is very perplexing, but even G warned, that in the Work nothing is guaranteed, and one can lose everything he worked for in one moment. In the end, everyone will do what they will do, and according to their level of Being. Laura's and C's reminder is for those, who made the choice, but need shocks and more motivation to learn how to become true to their nature. osit.

Bobby said:
Thanks for the session. This had a bit of a personal relation to me concerning staying awake and the "opening of the emotional center and merging with true conscience." I have recently decided to remove alcohol from my system because of the negative affects it has on me. I've noticed I use it as an escape and to allegedly take the stress levels down, but i think it more so just puts my emotional center out of sync, with a mixture of deadening what needs to be felt and amplifying negative emotions that become improperly expressed/observed. So thanks for the reminder again with this session about waking up and staying the course.

Thank you Bobby for your post. I can relate.

I recently gave up alcohol. I thought that it was calming me down but I realized it only allowed me to wallow comfortably in the discomfort of dissociation and dissonance. I tell myself, that if I had people around me, who were also reaching for knowledge, then I would be more inspired. After completing Unholy Hungers by Barbara E. Hurt, I am coming to accept that everything I am searching for in a physical group is within myself. This forum has served as a wonderful mirror and continues to offer assistance in growth and awareness.

I am learning to respect the effort and work it takes to be aware enough to grow collectively. It is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom