Session 26 October 2015

This is such a mind blowing session in many ways, yet somehow there was a feeling in the back of my mind that we were getting to a step where changes were as much visible as invisible, and this confirms my hunch!

So many strange coincidences and bizarre behaviors around us, wow! i'm glad that we can all read this and share our thoughts and feelings about the changes suddenly taking place at such a fast pace. Thank you to all!

romo

I was wondering as to why this session was delayed, as there most definitely was energy spent. I have been waiting, second guessing myself because what was the energy used for, if not a session? Glad to see it finally get posted. Which brings up another point. The past few sessions have been particularly noticeably draining to my energy. The session on Nov 7 was different, almost like it was more open/grooved, the energy was much more freely flowing. Some times I would just sit there, kind of in a trance. Sure enough, a new session would be promptly posted.

My son and I have both heard strange noises, kinda like a big bird flying around. It was very fast. We spend a lot of our days, working on roofs and outside. I was thinking about the stories of the Thunderbirds, but this session throws different light on the subject, or possibly they could be one and the same.

That pretty much sums it up, if you keep to your side of the fence, I will take no offense. Dare to cross into this reality and enjoy the opportunity to possibly suffer death, as far as I am concerned. Is that clear? Pierre, possibly a sword of light would be a better thing to carry, it is available in your imagination, as well as a snare of light to bind them tight, fwiw.

Thanks!

WIN 52 said:
I was wondering as to why this session was delayed, as there most definitely was energy spent. I have been waiting, second guessing myself because what was the energy used for, if not a session? Glad to see it finally get posted. Which brings up another point. The past few sessions have been particularly noticeably draining to my energy. The session on Nov 7 was different, almost like it was more open/grooved, the energy was much more freely flowing. Some times I would just sit there, kind of in a trance. Sure enough, a new session would be promptly posted.

I'm guessing here, but it may be that not all sessions are posted. Some of them would be to do with personal issues and some of them would be training sessions (Laura is training her 'apprentices'). Also I've noticed that these sessions seem to be very, very tiring for Laura.

Ruth said:
I'm guessing here, but it may be that not all sessions are posted. Some of them would be to do with personal issues and some of them would be training sessions (Laura is training her 'apprentices'). Also I've noticed that these sessions seem to be very, very tiring for Laura.

I think all sessions are tired, I bought years ago a CD of selected sessions, it include an mp3 session, that is a lot of work! I was/am amazed. And, considering the recent attacks ... thankyou for sharing the sessions.

Thanks for sharing - interesting about window fallers. Will try to be more attentive to such phenomena.

Thanks for another interesting session. The destruction of ISIS infrastructure is going well. I think the Russians, Syrian Army and their allies have to do something about the resupplying by the Evil Empire and its stooges too.

Ruth said:

It's actually a lot of work to have the sessions. Calling out the letters, thinking of responses to their answers, it all takes a lot more time and energy than is apparent just reading the sessions.

WIN 52 said:
I was wondering as to why this session was delayed, as there most definitely was energy spent. I have been waiting, second guessing myself because what was the energy used for, if not a session? Glad to see it finally get posted.

I don't understand what you mean. Are you saying that you spent energy and you thought/"knew" it had been directed to be used for a session? :huh:

If you mean that energy from Laura and others here was used, then a lot of energy is spent on other things too, on many projects and in dealing with all the workload.

Could you be more specific, please?

Which brings up another point. The past few sessions have been particularly noticeably draining to my energy. The session on Nov 7 was different, almost like it was more open/grooved, the energy was much more freely flowing. Some times I would just sit there, kind of in a trance. Sure enough, a new session would be promptly posted.

:huh:

That pretty much sums it up, if you keep to your side of the fence, I will take no offense. Dare to cross into this reality and enjoy the opportunity to possibly suffer death, as far as I am concerned. Is that clear?

Actually, no, it isn't. At least not to me. Maybe I'm slow today.

When the West says that Mr. Putin is an aggressor and he is a threat to global order which have been there for a while I can understand them! They are so right as any threat to the world order which have been set up by the West is a direct threat to them and their interests. How better they could call him...

Thanks for the session.

(Perceval) I have a question about Israel. Is the Israeli government/Zionists/people in control of Israel planning some kind of imminent "final solution" for Palestinians?

A: Wishful thinking exposes the man behind the curtain.

From what I understand reading this. Israel will one day carry out the complete and utter holocaust on the 2 million people left on Palestine and expects the world to look away. Totally sick and its also shockingly to realize what they may be preparing for its ‘justification’

(Ennio) It was previously said that the secret government did not see Putin's actions in Syria coming. If the secret government is connected to 4D STS, would it be fair to say that it reveals the wishful or achille's heel of 4D STS?

A: Indeed.

So now Putin is also messing with the plans of 4STS. How is he even alive? For some kind of necessary balance? The C’s once said that he is fighting them with his mind. Doesn’t has to mean he is aware of them, just that he is mentally under attack but knows how to cope with it.

A: Help is on the way! Goodbye.

Putin may need some help wise like I think know that he has become a burden to 4STS. Time to level the playing field ?

[quote author=SeekinTruth]The destruction of ISIS infrastructure is going well[/quote]

Yes exactly, No infrastructure is no communications, supply of food, water or ammunition. Without this lifeline. It’s over. No wonder so many are fleeing. The figures of deserted ISIS members are probably much higher than the casualties

- Thanks for the session

Thanks for sharing, our family dog also knows to bark in the empty but knowing they have better visual perception was thinking there could be something out there.

Back
Top Bottom