Session 26 October 2015

bjorn said:
[quote author=sitting]But I would refrain from giving too much thought (hence energy) to the idea. Especially if it's fear and worry. It can be very counter-productive.

Indeed, but certainly preparations are in order.
[/quote]

Hi bjorn,

That particular remark was in reference to a possible negative fate for Putin. As in Caesar's demise. I was cautioning against excessive fear & worry on that score.

As for Laura's basic scenario I think it's highly credible. And the rest of my remarks were in the nature of making sure our conduit tickets were properly punched. Otherwise we get to stay for that horror show.

FWIW.

I cant find if this is already published here on this forum or Sott but i cant believe it when i read it.

_http://sputniknews.com/europe/20151113/1030053852/european-police-target-putin-firearm-trainings.html

DWJ published a photo depicting figures of President Putin and his bodyguard as targets on a shooting stand

Konstantin said:
I cant find if this is already published here on this forum or Sott but i cant believe it when i read it.

_http://sputniknews.com/europe/20151113/1030053852/european-police-target-putin-firearm-trainings.html

DWJ published a photo depicting figures of President Putin and his bodyguard as targets on a shooting stand
It was carried in this article: http://www.sott.net/article/306308-Totally-tasteless-European-police-target-Putin-during-firearm-training

thorbiorn said:
Konstantin said:

It was carried in this article: http://www.sott.net/article/306308-Totally-tasteless-European-police-target-Putin-during-firearm-training

Thank you thorbiorn, and sorry for the noise

Mod's note: fixed quote

sitting said:
As for Laura's basic scenario I think it's highly credible. And the rest of my remarks were in the nature of making sure our conduit tickets were properly punched.

I wish to add that if the goal was simply to ride the conduit and escape, then that goal is unworthy. And the final outcome would not be productive. Even in 4th D.

It's important I think to always have the greater good at heart, STO. And to hold tightly in mind that basic intention. Regardless of what's going on around us.

This is especially true in times of emotional turmoil, pain and anguish. Such as what's happening now ... thanks to another horrific antic from the Kabbalists.

FWIW.

Thanks for the session.
I was wondering if common electrical devices like cams and motion sensors can pick things up that human eyes can't see. Every now and then the reverse camera on the car beeps as if something is there but there is nothing to see. Yeah it could be faulty, sure. I'll yell out 'move or I'll run you over' and it will stop beeping :P
Anyway, thank you for the session.
(Know my weaknesses, my god, not sure I have enough brain cells left to store all that information!)

[quote author=sitting]I wish to add that if the goal was simply to ride the conduit and escape, then that goal is unworthy. And the final outcome would not be productive. Even in 4th D.[/quote]

Hi sitting,

If I remember and understood it correctly. Leveling the playing field entails that for those who make the transition to 4D that they will have company. (4STS)

Ra said that a candidate should at least be 50% STO or 95% STS.

''Only'' 50% STO may give 4STS plenty to work with? I am not trying to give the impression that I understood it all. But I think getting rid of 4STS is our only real chance. That’s why I think this opportunity is something to look forward to.

The C’s keep repeating that help is on the way. Maybe we are the help? I don’t know.

bjorn said:
The C’s keep repeating that help is on the way. Maybe we are the help? I don’t know.

I've thought about that -- and no, I don't think we are the help.

I believe the universal balancing force is the help. And it's called karma. While it takes time to ripen (and hence effect change), it is ever present & relentless. No act however small, is beyond its reach -- and judgment. Cause & effect. Eventually it normalizes everything. The obscene, the absurd, the profane, the vicious ... everything.

Karma I think is the help. But I could be wrong.

FWIW.

That could be a possibility. No way to be sure for now. Anyhow, waiting for help is self-defeating of course. All we can is to try to be of positive chance where we are now and go on from there. Thanks for your suggestion sitting.

C's repeating, because probably they tell about some process which is in motion. To growth, consciousness is necessary. Some people, are one of these, who have potential to develop consciousness and I assume that some achieve results now and in the future.

I think Putin in cosmic term is needed in order to had been completed some Earth lessons pattern, what in short (finally) will be look like new Nuremberg, then the last page of the book will occur and big cleansing will start.

Putin will not life forever, Russia pass like everything else called civilisation on this planet. But Putin already success, don't worry about him, be "worry" about yourself.

Karma is the main actor, be honest nothing happens just by accident, not something like war with the respective cases of abuse. People have to learn lessons and always some candidates will find to pay their debt. And always something drops to 4DSTS "stomach". Fortunately, nothing last forever.

I think we're all going to experience some big apocalypse process, the difference is, some people will go farther than others. The pathocracy/MCS has too much of a stranglehold over everything in order for there to be this world transformation of consciousness into a great new age as New Age theologians like to preach. Since the old world will never evolve on its own, the old world must be destroyed in order for the new to have a chance of existing. That translates into the death of billions. It is unavoidable, as that is the fate of machines. Our battle seems to be over whether we can create something worth preserving that the new world can be built around, or are we so asleep ourselves that the situation is seen as "worthless" from the perspective of the universe and everything is reset back to square 1.

In my opinion, this is where Putin comes into play. He's not going to save the world or prevent this apocalypse, but he offers something of a choice to people who are not particularly esoterically inclined. Basically, until he made his move, Truth itself was pretty esoteric, the knowledge confined to various fringe groups that were compartmentalized and sometimes at odds with each other. While Putin does not represent a particularly pure STO way of being, he does bring some of the principles to the forefront such as equality and respect, valuation of truth, "nature-based technologies" at his climate change conference, and so on. He presents a different option of organizing society to the masses, whereas the only choice that has been visibly set before them in recent history is the American imperial model. Such people who resonate with his words might have the choice of following him into a sort of okay-ish timeline, where there is something worth putting back together on the other side the apocalypse, as opposed to a total and complete collapse into entropy where the planet basically just blows up. Putin is not enough to counterbalance a world filled with "mad machines" from meeting its logical conclusion, but he may be a mitigating factor for the severity of destruction that will result.

I am still finding it rather strange to try to wrap my mind around what the C's said when they said that 4Dsts 'didn't see it coming' about Putin and the Syria event. Like even the US intelligence and all intelligence on 3d would see that something was up. I doubt it could be kept that secret. Especially in all the planning, machinery, defence items having to be shifted from Russia etc. There are so many 'listening' posts and satellites etc.

But they were actually referring to 4D STS, which is even more incredible (if i remembered correctly). Anyway they can abduct people without too much problem, do implants, listen/tune in to us. Especially a world leader! I would have thought they would especially have PUtin monitored 24/7 seeing as they could easily predict him being a thorn in their side way back when.

So how can they miss a trick? Even if Putin had constant scrambling devices all around him it would be totally impossible against $D, who have far greater technology and capabilities? Even more curious is the fact that they want our planet so have every reason to 'protect' their assets. They could have him shadowed. Cyborgs, greys anything.

So what is the secret? What can the C's tell us as to how this particular act, which must have been in the planning far a good while, can actually escape their notice? If we can find out how it was done then perhaps we can use this too, or at least tell Putin!! Well some peeps on my FB say he has help from Plaedians/Nordics. Could they have shielded him somehow for this plan?

I am so intrigued by this as I thought these dark ones were all seeing, all knowing kinds (but a bit dumb?).

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

How could they have not seen it coming?

happyliza said:
I am so intrigued by this as I thought these dark ones were all seeing, all knowing kinds (but a bit dumb?).

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

How could they have not seen it coming?

As far as I can see it, the 4D STS may have really become so encaptivated in themselves and their wishful thinking - therefore encaptured -, that they didn't see it coming. Because they have become so complacent. Things have been going pretty well for them especially in the recent years and they had been feasting on so much suffering being ramped up on all levels everywhere. Maybe they are like predators who have become a bit slow and sleepy after feasting on their prey's flesh, and so didn't see the hunter or trapper... (or the counter-balance mechanism of the cosmos). That's just my take, fwiw ;)

Btw., Laura & Crew, thanks a lot for the session! :flowers:

happyliza said:
So what is the secret? What can the C's tell us as to how this particular act, which must have been in the planning far a good while, can actually escape their notice? If we can find out how it was done then perhaps we can use this too, or at least tell Putin!!
I have an idea about this. When Russia started the air strikes against ISIS, it seemed that the Western powers were totally confused for days.

It seemed as if the puppets do not get their orders very often, and like they have a set of instructions on what to do, when to do it, and how to react to changes in the game. It seems like their orders did not cover this possibility, and they had to wait for new orders to arrive. Maybe there are limits to how 4D STS can communicate with their 3D puppets? Or maybe our planet crossed into a different path, and 4D STS was still watching the (obsolete) path that we left behind? Could this be part of "wishful thinking"?

Back
Top Bottom