Session 26 October 2015

[quote author=Neil]While Putin does not represent a particularly pure STO way of being, he does bring some of the principles to the forefront such as equality and respect, valuation of truth, "nature-based technologies" at his climate change conference, and so on. He presents a different option of organizing society to the masses
[/quote]

Fits in with a prediction of Edgar Cayce, c.1932 for what it's worth.

On Russia’s religious development will come the greater hope of the world. Then that one or group that is the closer in its relationship [with Russia] may fare the better in gradual changes and final settlement of conditions as to the rule of the world.

Russia’s acts in alignment of mutual interest and respect of sovereignty. Building it’s own community of countries (EuroAsian Union, BRICK) who are equal and treat each other with this understanding.

It’s hegemonic opposition. Aka Western Empire is kept together by intimation and blackmail. Its foundation is conquest.

Both life by a set of conclusively different rules and are opposites. Hence Cayce Prediction. Those who are closer in its relationship with Russia may fare better in the final settlement of conditions as the rule of the world. Putin may indeed like you said be a mitigating factor for the severity of destruction that will result, but that's all.

[quote author=Neil]It is unavoidable, as that is the fate of machines.[/quote]

It isn't cruel, it just is I suppose. Even if it the destruction could be stopped, what purpose will it do for them. Nothing. It's a natural part of creation. Learn or start over.

Hi happyliza,

[quote author=happyliza]Can anyone shed any light on this please?

How could they have not seen it coming?[/quote]

In 4D what you want to see becomes reality. Wishful thinking is truly the Achilles heel of STS.

[quote author=happyliza]Anyway they can abduct people without too much problem, do implants, listen/tune in to us. Especially a world leader![/quote]

It’s not that easy I suspect. If you look closely at the abduction phenomenon deception plays a key role. In many cases they try to conceal themselves in something what is perceived favorable by the believe system of the abductees.

Some consent of free will appears to be necessary in order for the abduction to take place. Remember, its a hyperdimensional (paranormal) phenomenon. Not extra-terrestrial. They appear to experience great difficultly operating in our reality.

[quote author=happyliza]So how can they miss a trick? Even if Putin had constant scrambling devices all around him it would be totally impossible against $D, who have far greater technology and capabilities?[/quote]

Even if all intercepted communications told them so, wishful thinking could just tell them otherwise. That’s how extremely wishful thinking can rule their reality.

[quote author=happyliza]Well some peeps on my FB say he has help from Plaedians/Nordics.[/quote]

New-Age nonsense I suspect. Did you read the book ''High Strangeness: Hyperdimensions & The Process Of Alien Abduction'' by Laura ? It explains very well the many deceptions that dominate the UFO-community.

happyliza said:
I am still finding it rather strange to try to wrap my mind around what the C's said when they said that 4Dsts 'didn't see it coming' about Putin and the Syria event. Like even the US intelligence and all intelligence on 3d would see that something was up. I doubt it could be kept that secret. Especially in all the planning, machinery, defence items having to be shifted from Russia etc. There are so many 'listening' posts and satellites etc.

But they were actually referring to 4D STS, which is even more incredible (if i remembered correctly). Anyway they can abduct people without too much problem, do implants, listen/tune in to us. Especially a world leader! I would have thought they would especially have PUtin monitored 24/7 seeing as they could easily predict him being a thorn in their side way back when.

So how can they miss a trick? Even if Putin had constant scrambling devices all around him it would be totally impossible against $D, who have far greater technology and capabilities? Even more curious is the fact that they want our planet so have every reason to 'protect' their assets. They could have him shadowed. Cyborgs, greys anything.

So what is the secret? What can the C's tell us as to how this particular act, which must have been in the planning far a good while, can actually escape their notice? If we can find out how it was done then perhaps we can use this too, or at least tell Putin!! Well some peeps on my FB say he has help from Plaedians/Nordics. Could they have shielded him somehow for this plan?

I am so intrigued by this as I thought these dark ones were all seeing, all knowing kinds (but a bit dumb?).

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

How could they have not seen it coming?

If I remember right STO candidates have a kind of different DNA structure and frequency that is not appealing to 4DSTS, and that serves as kind of protection from becoming food or manipulated by 4DSTS, so that is how i understand that 4DSTS didn't see it coming is simply because they are not able to see anything what operates from pure Love and STO orientation, specially if person deliberately make decision to avoid any STS kind of impulses to act.

We can see now in all this stupid little things, like passport left next to terrorist, how their STS oriented logic is completely twisted, and how many people just don't have the same way of thinking and bringing conclusions up. For one group of people it literary hurts the brain reading that kind of stupid plotted propaganda, and for other it is just blindly accepted as unconditional evidence for their programed reality. You probably have been in position to talk with someone where you can obviously see how person simply don't understand the objective logic of things, and therefore is incapable to predict or understand the reality of any future events from that, but that kind of person are usually the loudest one to protect their point of view, what blind them even more to be able even to think that there is maybe another possibility .... 3D STS ruled by 4DSTS are just executives of already party blinded beings. So for STS understanding of STO is not meter of technology, it is meter of opposite orientation what produce opposite and not matching biochemistry withing STO candidate organism, what is beyond technological ability to enter someones mind ...

So for me i see it literary like a shield of truth and objectivity around Putin is very strong that they can see his moves only when it happened, and only at that point STS are able to twist their moves towards new reality that is going against their plan, but unfortunately they are not able to come into STO candidate head to see it before realization, while STO candidate can relay on the ability to see things objectively what can bring possibility to do more accurate and realistic plans towards the gift of discernment and to execute them in order to prevent further destruction from STS forces ... That also maybe can be a reason why STS operate on full chaos and kind of non logical moves, as that is the only tool they have to distract the STO, they can fight STO candidate only by chaos and distraction to waist their time and energy of focusing on fight with them, but if STO see the game, STO candidate can step out and use that time for much better purpose that STS can't even see and therefore can't influence ... and probably 4DSTS are also afraid of 4DSTO and higher beings, and we know how fear operate, while STO candidate is kind of fearless, what gives freedom to the mind not to be manipulated ...

just my few thoughts ... so that is maybe also the explanation why is important to network, to share and to be aware, that all of the people who see the lies say it loudly, and share their state of understanding, as that is how ripples of objectivity and facts can spread much faster what will encourage people to believe in their gut feelings, and to search for facts behind mainstream propaganda fiction ...

solarmind said:
If I remember right STO candidates have a kind of different DNA structure and frequency that is not appealing to 4DSTS, and that serves as kind of protection from becoming food or manipulated by 4DSTS, so that is how i understand that 4DSTS didn't see it coming is simply because they are not able to see anything what operates from pure Love and STO orientation, specially if person deliberately make decision to avoid any STS kind of impulses to act.

A few points to consider in addition to this one. Reading the Wave, 'monitors' and 'moles' and 'agents' of one sort or another come up again and again. It doesn't look like 4D STS is omniscient. They can't just directly divine the motives and intentions of their 'enemy'. They need to infiltrate, gather intelligence, etc., similar to how 3D spies operate. If they don't have anyone close to you to be used for this purpose, all they can see is what you do, publicly.

So, with Putin, I think we have to consider some things: 1) the Russian security apparatus, by which information is tightly controlled, individuals are vetted, and the only people who have access to important information are those with a need to know. If done right, that can probably protect against more than one type of 'agent.' 2) Putin's own personality, using a type of mental martial arts. In other words, he is impeccable, shielding his mind and having control over himself. Again his intelligence background probably comes in handy. 3) Playing a role. If all the enemy can see is your actions, then act in a way that is effective but open to interpretation. In other words, appear to play the game, but have a hidden agenda. Anyone on the outside will be able to project their own ideas onto you, e.g., you're a greedy oligarch, a power-hungry authoritarian, an empire wannabe, etc.

Approaching Infinity said:
solarmind said:

A few points to consider in addition to this one. Reading the Wave, 'monitors' and 'moles' and 'agents' of one sort or another come up again and again. It doesn't look like 4D STS is omniscient. They can't just directly divine the motives and intentions of their 'enemy'. They need to infiltrate, gather intelligence, etc., similar to how 3D spies operate. If they don't have anyone close to you to be used for this purpose, all they can see is what you do, publicly.

So, with Putin, I think we have to consider some things: 1) the Russian security apparatus, by which information is tightly controlled, individuals are vetted, and the only people who have access to important information are those with a need to know. If done right, that can probably protect against more than one type of 'agent.' 2) Putin's own personality, using a type of mental martial arts. In other words, he is impeccable, shielding his mind and having control over himself. Again his intelligence background probably comes in handy. 3) Playing a role. If all the enemy can see is your actions, then act in a way that is effective but open to interpretation. In other words, appear to play the game, but have a hidden agenda. Anyone on the outside will be able to project their own ideas onto you, e.g., you're a greedy oligarch, a power-hungry authoritarian, an empire wannabe, etc.

yes sort of was my thinking too, now makes it more clear also about the importance of other people of Putins trust, and with whom he will share his insights and moves ... just few minutes ago i was thinking how it is very important in this, not to share what is in your "mind" if that is of strategic importance in fight, with people that are not strong and kind of a same mental strength, and sure Putin probably have a tons of very important moves and things that are just kept in his mind till the last minute ...

Approaching Infinity said:
solarmind said:

Thank you everyone for your replies and suggestions. I certainly had not connected the dots as you had A.I. for which I am grateful. That certainly affords Putin, and those that can understand this process more protection than I imagined. I had the idea that although 4D had limited time they could spend in our density that they were able to operate psychically/telepathically at will as it were (bar breaking/fooling our own free will). So much 'food' for thought.

Proves that Putin definitely had the right 'training' for his job, even appears to be 'groomed' for it in a way. Especially with the martial arts strengthening him psychologically (and positive use of energies), and KGB poker face/keep you own counsel etc. Knowledge of 'characters' body language, intuition etc etc.

Though if he has to keep much to himself out of necessity that means that nobody could step up to the plate if anything happened to him. Unless he gives all experts what they need to know and - like consultants - they all have a piece of the jigsaw, then can come together to connect all the info. Far fetched I know! Not that anyone has anything like his grooming. It is like putting people on the ladder behind you.

Re the advice from Nordics etc. We have been told already that he does get 'help' of sorts. This comes as no surprise to me in Russia/Siberia/shamans etc.

On another note. I have been purposefully stopping myself dwelling on possible negative scenarios and outcomes re the current reality. Once they occur to me I divert my attention (redirect) to doing my next post (positve action versus negative thoughts etc). It is inevitable that we all will suffer from the negativity of what transpires daily in the suffering of our fellow humans. However, we also know that all is just lessons, and that it is totally normal for those with empathy to feel thus. What I am concerned about is that if we dwell on the negative (unless we are planning a way out or similar necessities), then we are just perpetuating the negative energies that 4D so intentionally create. I am NOT at all suggesting the love/light block out negativity path as we know that the Shadow is 50% of the energy in the Universe or there could be no balance. But would like feedback please as to whether this is a good action. (Not repressing just diverting attention as a coping mechanism even). The 'why' we think these thoughts does need to be explored obviously if persisting, plus 'who is talking' even investigated too. Thanks :)

Regarding 4D STS and their wishful thinking, I've been considering the implications of them only seeing what they want to see. I think it means that they are literally incapable of ever believing in anything which would contradict their plans. Perhaps, whenever anything unexpected occurs, what happens is that their 'plans' - and in turn their warped perception of reality - instantly changes so as to 'explain' (explain away) the unexpected.

Over time, as things heat up, and more and more unexpected things happen, perhaps the 'plans' of 4D STS will become so outright contradictory as a result that it all falls apart, as more and more bogus 'explanations' pile up in their minds?

I think that ultimately, what may happen is that they succeed in perfecting their wishful thinking, so that black becomes white and vice versa, without there being anything left to connect them to reality. And then, perhaps the wishful thinking perception of reality would disappear, and all that would remain would be blackness and their hunger for darkness, which would then have nowhere to be turned but inwards.

If their wishful thinking moves them closer and closer to that, then it would follow that, in acting according to an inverted understanding, their actions would actually, at the very end, unwittingly end up perfectly serving those of the opposite orientation, while the STS hierarchy would believe that the exact opposite was the case.

However, I think a lot would happen first in the world before things reached such extremes of polarity. If both 'currents' at work in the world reached such intensity (inifinite flow of energy), things would probably be so different at that point that our entire old frame of reference would be obsolete, and it would probably become obsolete at an ever-increasing rate over time before the 'end'. And the changes would probably involve an increase in the nonlinearity of our experience, such that the concept of an 'end' would, in itself, be obsolete in the 'end'.

The balance of power is an important point too. :evil:/ :halo:

4DSTS mostly acting indirectly and rarely attack directly, even if, are other 4D beings (STO) who may intervene.

Putin as many on this planet is, more or less consciously, under influence from 4DSTS and taking the work they put into life, they can run from that control.

Regarding ISIS bombardment. 3/4DSTS consortium may programing Putin to behave in the desired manner from their point of view. Some people and others may be send to attack Putin, to enter stress in his life, create resistance in P. mind, weaken him emotionally and then suggest things for example like the he shouldn't attack ISIS.

Apparently Putin work on the self, strive to control emotion, assess the appropriateness of thoughts, networking with others who he CHOOSE to listen. When he was at the right level, spiritual ties and higher influence began to work through him.

And, ding!, consortium see him, despite all the bans and injunctions they set up, he cross the crossroads under their breath, riding a red light.

This is characteristic of all STS, wishful thinking. Driver, for example somebody like us, doesn't think "oh I die in the car accident, so let engine on and go", no driver think "OK I know the track I will be in the evening" and then boom. Lack of knowledge, proper observation, lack of learned skills and a situation surpassed the driver.

Ultimately STS see ONLY what WANT to see and this is direction of the STS path, otherwise STS wouldn't has any sense, it the road to self destruction and has sense if objectivity go off and stay in strictly subjective world, where "everything is fine".

Thank you for this session. I expected the Russian airstrikes to be a bit higher considering the quantity of them. Though it makes sense considering the focus on infrastructure, which will probably prove more effective against ISIS and friends.

Laura said:
(Pierre) I wanted to know the percentage of ISIS infrastructure that has been destroyed so far?

A: 21

Q: (Pierre) Well, that's good. 21 percent.

(L) 80% to go. That's not bad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Perceval) I have a question about Israel. Is the Israeli government/Zionists/people in control of Israel planning some kind of imminent "final solution" for Palestinians?

A: Wishful thinking exposes the man behind the curtain.

Questions :

1. Laura what do you think will happen when all infrastructure of Islamic state is destroyed?, will that solve problem of Syria? , is Islamic state ( creation of those who was interested in dividnig Free Syrian army with Al Nusra and Islamic state) reason why war started or something else ????!

2. Only who is wise here is this guy from Cssiopaea :
A: Wishful thinking exposes the man behind the curtain. wise and smart question and for difference, they are not looking on the things like some fans of Real Madrid, impatient to see things happen fast as he likes and wants, chill out people!

Gaza won ' t be destroyed :

1. They are biggest laboratory and death camp on the worl with no way out, 2/3 childreen are bor with some health diseases, no enough food ect.

2. They are best research centre creating fear,death and horror and exploration how that affects people there, also negative emotions when they are hungry, simply send a few bombs to a few people,

simplified no reason for final solution of Palestinians, in fact they are Arabs and to destroy all Arabs you must kill more than 200 milions of them, which is nost so real, but maby it will be if Arabs do not unite for real not some funny organisations like "Arab league" or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom