Session 27 Aug 2022

Hello, I am following the questions about the hyperbaric chamber, I find them very interesting and useful for the future. Since the beginning of the pandemic it is the first time that I have had a cold, last night it got bad with a lot of cough, I took a small device called Zapper that I made a few years ago thanks to the studies of Dr. Hulda Clark, I am better now and I wondered if there is information on this device in the transcripts or in the forums, finding that there is information but not specifically what I am looking for. On the internet there is a lot of information about Dr. Clark's protocols to combat viruses, the zapper I have can change the frequency and what I would like to know is first if the zapper works to eliminate viruses and if the recommended frequency of 30KHz is effective for cv or other new viruses that arrive and if the application of a small current at a certain frequency (this is what the zapper does) can counteract the action of the vaccine and what frequency would be ideal for virus or vaccine. If anyone has any experience on this topic I'd love for you to share or if someone includes in your questions in the next session. Thank you... 🙂
I have a friend who had Ross river fever , a mosquito born parasite, and she cures it by touching my electric fence I have wondered if it may help with CV too since ivermectin is originally for parasites

(Ark)….. Is 4th dimension indeed a frequency?
A: Yes

If answer is "Yes" so is a question: From which perspective 4th dimension is a frequency ? From perspective of 3D being or 4D and "above" being or "all dimensions" beings ? I think that only 3D being perceive 4th dimension as a frequency. 4D entity perceive 4th dimension as a one of dimension of space (like we - 3D beings - perceive one of dimensions "our" 3D space). So - go far - if 4th dimension (for us 3D beings) is a frequency it probably have form of continuous spectrum, then maybe in our mind is happening some kind of "revers Fourier transformation" - is happening "change"/"transformation" our perception of frequency domain (4th dimension) to domain of time - the 4th dimension in "our spaceime" ? Just thinking :)

(Ark)….. Is 4th dimension indeed a frequency?

If answer is "Yes" so is a question: From which perspective 4th dimension is a frequency ? From perspective of 3D being or 4D and "above" being or "all dimensions" beings ? I think that only 3D being perceive 4th dimension as a frequency. 4D entity perceive 4th dimension as a one of dimension of space (like we - 3D beings - perceive one of dimensions "our" 3D space). So - go far - if 4th dimension (for us 3D beings) is a frequency it probably have form of continuous spectrum, then maybe in our mind is happening some kind of "revers Fourier transformation" - is happening "change"/"transformation" our perception of frequency domain (4th dimension) to domain of time - the 4th dimension in "our spaceime" ? Just thinking :)
I wrote ..." I think that only 3D being perceive 4th dimension as a frequency"
I mean: 3D being perceive 4th dimension as a frequency not directly - and I was trying to explain this.

Last edited:
According to Ra (law of one), there were already a few thousand people incarnated at the time of Ra's channeling who were fourth density.

Ra speaks of "dual" bodies that can live in the "frequency" of fourth density and also says that these bodies will experience "death" according to the "needs" of third density.

That is, you can be in a third density body and at the same time be a fourth density being.

How can this be?

If fourth density is a frequency, then there will be people on that frequency and others not.

Or to use a simile, some televisions only receive three channels and others can receive four.

And of course, perhaps the "device" can be improved to receive that frequency.

But frequency of what ? What (in scientific term) is vibrating ?
Well, I'm going to tell a little story (no scientific terms, sorry).

Perhaps it has happened to someone, that the supermarket when touching a metal shopping cart receives an electric shock. The cart accumulates static electricity and when you touch it, it passes to you.

Ok, frequency...

At my job, one day I had to guard a prisoner, who I later found out was in jail for murder.

It was the first and only time in my life that something like this happened to me...

When I touch his arm, I receive a very strong electric shock, just as if I had touched an electric cable.

Of course I try not to touch it anymore and ask for the help of a colleague for that.

I wondered why this had happened to me and I think it was because of the difference in electrical potential between him and me.

Maybe just static electricity built up in that person, but frankly, the shock was so strong that I don't believe it.

The C's say "frequency, vibration, resonance" and I think it refers to everything that makes up our embodied body and its vibration generates a frequency.

In scientific terms it is as far as I can go, in case I am in the right direction.

And I want to add to the above, that the increasing knowledge alters our frequency and that more and more, a person can detect that another person or persons do not
they are on the same "frequency" instinctively.

It is not okay with these people, because they are out of "wave" (our wave).

I am quite sure that many of you came to feel something very similar to physical pain, when the "little dictators" displayed all their "learned wisdom" in front of you, dictating what to do and what not to do in an inflexible way.

The potential difference was physically felt as discomfort.

I believe that if the "environment" changes to a "higher" frequency (fourth density), the device that is rated for 125 volts in America will break if plugged into 220 volts in Europe, if I may the example.

Unless the device is prepared for this eventuality.

And I want to add to the above, that the increasing knowledge alters our frequency and that more and more, a person can detect that another person or persons do not
they are on the same "frequency" instinctively.

It is not okay with these people, because they are out of "wave" (our wave).

I am quite sure that many of you came to feel something very similar to physical pain, when the "little dictators" displayed all their "learned wisdom" in front of you, dictating what to do and what not to do in an inflexible way.

The potential difference was physically felt as discomfort.

I believe that if the "environment" changes to a "higher" frequency (fourth density), the device that is rated for 125 volts in America will break if plugged into 220 volts in Europe, if I may the example.

Unless the device is prepared for this eventuality.
You put higher in quotes which is good since I think the Cs said to think of it more as different and it's an STO vs STS thing probably more literally apparent in 4th density due to that degenerate metric Ark mentions. Frequency is a reciprocal of time-like so it's like Einstein's time got reused as an inertia that tends to keep you with your group in some sense. Overall time I think is more like inertia in a position-momentum phase space where Einstein's time is treated position-momentum-like too.

You put higher in quotes which is good since I think the Cs said to think of it more as different and it's an STO vs STS thing probably more literally apparent in 4th density due to that degenerate metric Ark mentions. Frequency is a reciprocal of time-like so it's like Einstein's time got reused as an inertia that tends to keep you with your group in some sense. Overall time I think is more like inertia in a position-momentum phase space where Einstein's time is treated position-momentum-like too.
As I understand it, the level of consciousness is directly related to knowledge.

The people here who have assimilated the knowledge that Laura and the people who have helped her have made available to everyone with the help of the C's, in my opinion they have another level of consciousness. They operate on another frequency, due to real knowledge (derived from the truth).

And applied knowledge generates that time is... let's say flexible.

The example of the people who traveled on the Concorde plane comes to mind. The application of knowledge allowed passengers leaving London Heathrow International Airport at 10:30 a.m. to arrive in New York at 9:30 a.m. the same morning.

The application of knowledge allowed the passenger to land in New York one hour before departure time.

A group of people who have this knowledge and apply it can "perhaps" move between timelines at different moments of space-time, modify the "shape" of their physical body (variability of physicality) and who knows how many more things.

I believe that it was in the Ra (law of one) material where the case of Abraham Lincoln is discussed, in which Lincoln's consciousness was replaced by a fourth-density person by agreement of both consciousnesses.

And I think for example the C"s said that the elevator that went down in the secret base to a fourth density environment, was actually a literal elevator.

A person came out of the elevator in a place where the consciousnesses that were there operated on that frequency. They had another level of knowledge.

And the frequency of that consciousness would also be different in an STS environment than in an STO environment, due to the application of that knowledge by the consciousnesses involved (contraction versus relief of constriction).

My explanation is not very mathematical, but I hope it is understandable.:-)

Last edited:
And I was thinking about the variability of physicality and Laura and the C's comment came to mind that when people get to fourth density they will experience is a rejuvenation of the physical body.

Here we are studying how our physical body works in many aspects and one of the applications of this knowledge is, for example, hyperbaric therapy.

A knowledge of the functioning of the body can lead to the application of a "therapy" that makes us function in an "optimal" way and that has a rejuvenating effect as a "secondary" effect.

A thought that I have had.

UFOs over Ukraine?
Session 27 August 2022
(Keit) What was the wave that people in Donetsk area (Volnovakha) saw in the sky today?

[See: Videos in Session 22 February 2020 thread]

A: A portal activated!

Q: (Joe) Was something coming through it?

A: Preparing.

Q: (Gaby) It looked like the same thing as in Aleppo.

(Artemis) Well, what's gonna come through when it opens? Can we have a hint?

A: Energies!

Q: (L) Okay.
It turns out there has been a lot of UFO activity over Ukraine this year. Here are some headlines referring to the same study, but it shows the reach of coverage:
Ukraine’s Astronomers Say There Are Tons of UFOs Over Kyiv
Ukraine has used equipment in Kyiv to study the skies. The results are bizarre.
By Matthew Gault
September 13, 2022, 3:00pm
Ukraine’s astronomers say there are tons of UFOs over Kyiv
Sep 14, 2022
Strangeclouds.org [Same title but different from the article posted on September 13]
Kyiv has excessive amount of UFOs in the sky, astronomers claim
Could there be an alien invasion after Russia?
Nergis Firtina
Created: Sep 14, 2022
Jerusalem Post
arrow-areucle.svg
Science
Are there UFOs, UAPs in the skies of Ukraine? Study says yes
A number of UFOs/UAPs were discovered over the skies of Ukraine, according to this non-peer-reviewed study, but what they are isn't clear.
By AARON REICH
Published: SEPTEMBER 16, 2022 14:00
As I tried to find an excerpt that would help to give a background for the above observation in Ukraine, I ended up with different threads. Next there are excerpts about the portal over Ukraine, a comment about a future Nephilim invasion and Realm Border Crossing. Next comes a comment on military activity, and advanced military technology, and the thinning of the veil.

Portal over Ukraine
Apart from a portal south of Donetsk being activated, the Cs said in Session 26 February 2022, just two days after the beginning of the SMO, that there is a portal in Ukraine, near Kiev, perhaps that can explain some of the activity. Below are excerpts from the session.
A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

Q: (Artemis) What is it about it that's so coveted?

(Joe) Because it's an ancient site of the landing of the Kantekkians? Why does that make it highly coveted? Some element of the population? But...

A: The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference.

Q: (L) Is that suggesting that the landing happened via some means other than just getting on a spaceship and flying and plopping down?

Q: (L) So, it was some kind of transference that involved some kind of technology that we may not understand?

Q: (Andromeda) Like a portal?

Q: (L) So, there's a portal in Ukraine?

Q: (L) And you once said there's a portal in the Middle East, didn't you?

Q: (L) Okay.
(Ryu) Does Putin knows about Ukraine having a portal? And does he know about Kantekkians?

A: No
Q: (Andrian) Is it possible to know where the portal is located exactly? Western or Eastern, North, South Ukraine?

A: Near Kiev.

Q: (Juba) Is that the reason why Khazaria was the same as today's Ukraine. Portal, STS energy...

A: Partly.
(Pierre) And the struggle for the portal is indicative of 4D STS wanting to use this portal?

Q: (L) Why do they want to use the portal?

A: Downloading is taking place there.

Q: (L) Downloading of what?

(Joe) Information.

(L) Do I really want to know? [laughter]

(Pierre) The naughty side of the information field is being downloaded there.

(L) So the STS bad guys download themselves via a portal into the people there?

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

(Niall) But there are psychopaths all over the world.

(Joe) Maybe it's easier that way.

(Pierre) But psychopath doesn't mean possessed. To be downloaded into means to be possessed.

(Niall) Oh, right. So there's a particular type that's concentrated in Ukraine that is more susceptible to possession by 4D STS.

(Andromeda) Wow.

(L) Okay, next question:
(Lukasz) How many percent of people in Ukraine are affected by downloading by STS in percent?

A: 17%

Q: (L) That's close to your standard figure for psychopaths and their hangers-on.

(Alejo) Are there any other such download portals on the planet?

(L) Yes, we already discussed that. There's one in Israel. Are there any others besides Israel and Ukraine?

A: China, North America, South America.
The above excerpts, and especially the last remark, connect with this question in the session:
Q: (irjO) We now know that the enforces for the STS 4D beings in our realm are psychopaths and other pathological individuals. But is it still true that there are 3 ships with Nephilim coming this way as stated before in one of the early sessions?

Combining the idea of the Nephilim and the existence of natural portals on the planet, one could ask if any of the natural portals would be used as landing sites for the Nephilim ships, just as it happened for the Kantekkians.
Nephilim reappearance related to the Realm Border Crossing
Session 14 July 1996
Q: (L) Okay. Okay. This whole situation, this Polish connection, this German connection, the American and alien things, the soldier/Nephilim thing, these are all manifestations of a Realm Border Crossing, am I correct?

A: Close.
The above Realm Border Crossing, may relate to "unzipping" process, and changing of realm, as discussed in this session from, 2014, the year of the beginning of the Ukraine breakup.
Session 22 March 2014
Q: (Perceval) What about the "five years to go" thing?

A: What do you mean? You is there! Do you not SEE it?

Q: (Perceval) Well, sure, yeah. (Pierre) About Year Zero? (Perceval) So, you were talking it being the beginning of the end.

A: Just as earthquakes can begin with one that then begins an "unzipping" process, so does the changing of realms. In fact, the two have a lot in common.

Q: (Andromeda) Yeah, all these earthquakes in California, South America, the ring of fire... (Pierre) Yeah, a lot were along the Ring of Fire surrounding the Pacific Plate. Unzipping, does it mean it's the whole plate was attached and it's kind of moving... (Chu) Well, unzipping is like starting to reveal... opening up. Outgassing and all that, different openings... (L) Yeah. (Andromeda) So is there going to be a really big event then soon? (Chu) Wait and see!

A: Wait and see!
The observation of UFOs over Ukraine may also be connected to increased military activity since February 2022, considering that:

All major military exercises are plagued by UFOs
This is explained in the next excerpt from Session 19 November 1994
Q: (L) Was the Carp, Ontario UFO landing a real UFO landing?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Who was involved in that?

A: Grays.

Q: (L) Anyone else?

A: No, but government wants to use it as in "opportunity knocks." UFO per se was not staged. Guardian story was.

Q: (L) Was the UFO actually flown by aliens?

A: Yes. Government has miles of UFO footage in its possession. May use at its discretion.

Q: (T) What does it mean that the Guardian story was staged. How? Is the video tape real?

A: Used tape to concoct story around.

Q: (T) Did the individual calling himself Guardian actually film that?

A: No.

Q: (T) Who filmed it?

A: Military.

Q: (T) How did they know to be there in the middle of Ontario Canada to film that landing?

A: Landing took place near where regiment of NATO reservists were training.

Q: (T) Did it take place where they said it did?

A: Near.

Q: (T) Was the woman in the farmhouse part of the plot?

A: Saw UFO. Was part of "flap".

Q: (T) Was the UFO experience that the woman in the farmhouse had, was that the same event on the Guardian tape?

A: No. But similar.

Q: (T) So we have a woman who saw a UFO landing, had one that they had on tape, and when she came forward to talk about her sighting, they decided to use the footage to corroborate her story, is that correct?

Q: (T) Did the woman know about the NATO maneuvers?

Q: (T) Were the NATO maneuvers near where she was?

A: Yes. All major military exercises are plagued by UFOs.
If major military exercises are plagued by UFO's one would imagine that an outright military conflict involving tens if not hundreds of thousands, as is the case in Ukraine, would be plagued by UFOs too.

Would it make a difference if alien inspired technology is used?
If, as indicated in the next session, advanced military hardware of the late 1990ies contained alien inspired technology, so that "frame material bleedthrough transdensity", what about today? And if used, would it affect the surroundings?
Session 20 September 1997
Q: [...] (L) Okay, let's get to the question about the military crashes. There have been 4 crashes of military planes in the past week. Were any of these crashes related to the activity of negative forces?

A: Yes. But then again, the entire concept and working reality of the "military" is directly related to "negative forces."

Q: Were any of these plane crashes, in specific, more unusual than the others in terms of the reasons for the crash?

A: Stealth fighter contains some alien inspired technology.

Q: Did this alien technology contribute to the crash of this plane?

A: In an indirect way.

Q: Frank has described the crash of the stealth bomber. What caused this crash?

A: Gyromagnetic imbalance induced by frame material bleedthrough transdensity.

Q: Are you saying that the frame material of the stealth bomber is a transdensity material?

The points in the above selection of excerpts indicate that the many UFO observations might connect to their being a portal in Ukraine, intensive military activity and to the kind of technology being used. Next are a few less UFO related comments that still tie in with what the content of the excerpts above.

Comment on the 'working reality of the "military" is directly related to "negative forces."'
Th
is is hardly surprising when one considers that the aim of an army in combat is to destroy. One aspect of destruction can be the destruction of life. Even if on the surface it looks like a direct hit that results in someone dying, perhaps it is also because "Such energies stalk like hungry wolves looking for a way in." as mentioned in the next excerpt.
Session 16 July 2016
A: It gives us great joy to be with you!

Q: (L) Well, one thing I can say is that we never thought we would still be doing this after 22 years!

A: We told you about things in your future then and said that it was not imminent then. Much has happened since then. It is the time of changes now. Please revisit those sessions.

Q: (Data) What is imminent now when they refer to global events?

A: Open your eyes and compare to sessions!

Q: (L) I guess pretty much most of the stuff they were predicting then is happening now. And you've already said that we're in the middle of the arrival of the Wave, and it's having all these weird effects on everything and everybody. That reminds me... We've been in a very strange period. In fact, we've been in a very strange period I guess since we went to Prague with the whole Vinnie episode. After we went to Prague, that's when all of a sudden Vladimir Putin stood up on the world stage and said, "I am Putin, hear me roar!" The whole reality really began to change in a strange way. So... I dunno exactly what I want to ask. It just seems like since we went to Prague, it's been like CRAZY energy here: up and down, in and out, all around and about.

(Pierre) Something I was wondering is that in Prague, apparently there was all this energy stored to be used against us. But it couldn't be used against us, so it was released all over the world and triggered all these crazy events. And today, from what I see, we're in a similar situation where there's a lot of crazy events in the outside world, and it's kind of mirrored in our community and our world. It was mentioned by some members the kind of analogy between the truck and shooting in Nice, and we had our own truck/chute incident...

A: Such energies stalk like hungry wolves looking for a way in.

Q: (Pierre) And they found a way in.
Being aware of the existence of "such energies" may help to ward off an attack, though a soldier in the front line would be more exposed. However, even if an effect of military efforts is destruction, it does not follow that there is no destruction involved in the lives of people who live apparently peaceful lives.
A; What about war? What is better? This is open because all are murderers and suicides.
Session 7 November 1994
Q: (L) What happens to people who commit suicide?

A: Varies according to circumstance.

Q: (L) In a general sense, is there some negative karma involved in committing suicide?

A: There can be negative karma involved with many things.

Q: (L) What about the death penalty?

A: Specify.

Q: (L) Is putting a criminal to death the equivalent of reducing society to the level of the criminal?

A: You are all put to death.

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: In one way or another.

Q: (L) Well, is there any negative karma on society, the judge, the jury, the executioner, if a criminal is brought to trial, found guilty of a heinous crime and then put to death?

A: What about war? What is better? This is open because all are murderers and suicides. It is the supreme lesson you all must learn before you can graduate to ethereal existence. Your thinking is too simplified.

Q: (L) Is there ever a situation where execution helps relieve the criminal of some of his karma that may be caused by the commission of the crime for which he is being executed?

Thinning of the veil
In the process of looking up the above two sessions, there was one which talks of thinning of the veil. The excerpt begins with a comment on people ignoring crop circles.
Session 13 February 2011
Q: (L) Can you imagine? The universe, the cosmos – fer gawd’s sake - speaks to you and all you're worried about is that your crop got messed up! It is so incredible to even conceive of it. (Ailen) But why mostly in England and not in other countries? (L) Well, they've appeared in other places, but the thing is that it's been mostly assigned to England. England is like the financial center of the world, where all the people came from who have dominated the planet. The whole "Western Civilization" thing... And what did they say? It's a warning to them and their descendants. And where are their descendants? All over the planet!

A: Yes. Exactly!

Q: (Andromeda) Is a massive worldwide thinning of the veil responsible for a lot of the high strangeness experienced recently? Well, we already know that.

Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water. (Andromeda) What about the UFO in Jerusalem?

A: Same.

Q: (Perceval) The thing that we thought was a comet over Kazakhstan, was it a rocket from the Russians as reported?

Q: (Perceval) Was it a comet?

Q: (Perceval) It looked like a comet from what we know about comets.

A: Fragment. Expect a lot of the "rocket launch" excuses. If it was really a "rocket launch" they would have been able to announce it in advance.

Q: (Perceval) According to the two people who recorded the UFO over Jerusalem and the comet, they seemed to happen at very close to the same time. Was there any connection between the two?

Q: (Perceval) What was the connection?

A: Thinning of the veil. Electrical phenomena can do that.

Q: (Perceval) Would the UFO that was there normally not have been visible, but was seen because of the thinning of the veil?

A: More or less. The electric charges also can affect human perception.

Q: (Andromeda) Was the thinning of the veil also responsible for the UFO some people saw at PaleoFest?

A: Oh indeed! But here the reason was a network enhancement of perception.
Among all the possible explanations for more UFO activity, it is not clear what is cause and what is effect, or even coincidental. For instance, if military exercises are plagued by UFOs, is that because the exercises themselves cause a thinning of the veil which makes UFOs visible, or because they by nature attract UFOs which cause a thinning of the veil. And in the case of Ukraine, are Western powers interfering so much it causes problems, a bit like:
Session 30 January 2021
(Joe) Basically, the fraud was to do with the way states counted the ballots...

A: It is very bad juju for the forces of darkness to take over against the free will of the majority.

Q: (L) So in other words, the fact that the majority voted FOR Trump and he was not allowed to become the president and they took over means that they took over against the will of the people. I think that has some kind of energetic implication. There was some stuff about that in the Ra material.

(Pierre) You once asked what is the main universal rule. The C's said Free Will. At some level, energetic or informational, respect of free will of life forms is a rule. If you infringe on the rule, you expose yourself to some consequences even if you are high up 4D STS.

(L) In other words, cosmically speaking, they just painted targets on their own heads!

In Ukraine, there has not been voter fraud, but there was a coup in 2014. Besides, the Ukrainians were apparently pushed by the US and UK to give up on negotiating with Russia in March-April. In addition, the West has manipulated so much with weapons supplies and guidance on the ground, that one has to ask how much Ukraine is really fighting on its own. Perhaps the influence of this interference also affects reality, and what is visible in the skies of Ukraine? No matter what, there are good reasons for keeping an eye on the news from Ukraine, we may not have heard the last about unusual activity in the skies.

Just to elaborate a train of thought i had about Angkor Wat – as it was a place i visisted once in 2007/008 and it remains etched in my mind as one of the most fascinating yet eerie places i have ever visited (this was before i got to know the Forum and Cs).
I came across this interesting article that goes into myth of Nagas (Snakes). If we see with the glasses of cometary electrical phenomena (myths), common practicalities (usurped by rulers as Naga Kula, Naga kings and so on to control the bewildered population), it all makes sense.

THE NAGAS AND THE NAGA CULT IN ANCIENT INDIAN HISTORY from proceedings of Indian History congress 1939
https://ia803209.us.archive.org/4/items/dli.granth.88663/88663.pdf ( pdf page 300 , printed page 214)

Short summary:

1. Rigveda ( 1600 -1200 Bc) has some reference to the Ahi Vrtra a snake that is killed by Indra.
2. But, the main Naga Cult influence started in South India ( Satavahana rulers (100 BC - 200 AD) are one ) and it can be found all over their coins and dynasty king names have Naga etc.
3. Srilanka is called Naga Dwipa ( island of snakes). that's how it looks seeing from south India, if the comets out from the horizon.
3. There are many kings from the north too and that went on for few more centuries.
4. Chola dynasty is maritime kingdom is responsible for Indianization of the South East asia that included Combodia.
5. It is during period Purana's were written ( early part of AD) and Siva cult became more widespread.

But no other religion came to be associated as much with the Naga cult as Saivism. And this perhaps explains to us the occurrence of typically Saiva symbols on the coins of the Naga kings.Thus at the very beginning we are hampered with the knowledge that (a) dynasties which described themselves as Naga K'ulas did not necessarily use the Naga symbol, and {b) as the cases of the Ghosha dynasty of Bengal and the Nagavamsis of Bastar illustrate, might not even have used the word Naga as part of their names, (c) Therefore it must also be true that the mere use of Naga symbols or the use of the appellation Naga in their nomenclature does not justify Our identification of any particular dynasty with the Naga Kula. We have consequently, to make a distinction between three probable cases. (1) An entire tribe or clan worshipping the Naga might come to be known as the Nagas, on semi-totemistic basis. The Panchalas, the Krivis, the Nagas of Kashmir and probably the Nagattaras may be said to have belonged to this group. (2) Out of a religious hierarchy connected with the Naga cult might be evolved ruling dynasties, who would at first use the Naga as their emblem, but might in later ages, retain the designation Naga Kula, although actually worshipping only associated deities. This type is represented by the three Naga dynasties' of Vidi^a, Mathura and Champavatl, the Chhindakas or Sendrakas, and the Ghoshas of Bengal. (3) Then there might be cases of new conversion, or of a revival of Naga worship under individual kings of a dynasty, or an influence brought into the family through matrimonial alliances. This would explain the large number of names connected with Nagas found in the majority of the dynasties, and the sudden appearance of the Naga symbol on coins. From an examination of the above facts, it appears that although we cannot infer the rise to political importance of the Naga Kula merely from the occurrence of Naga names in the genealogies unless corroborated by some other evidences, it is possible to deduce a revival of Naga or allied worship from a recurrence of such names. Two such revivals are clearly warranted by the data mentioned in the course of this paper.
What's left after 2 millennia is stupid snake worship. All these thousands of intellectuals can spend their entire life times to piece together all the data , present it in conference, can speculate it in thousand different ways but they are not allowed do the obvious one - some cosmic phenomenon aka electrical phenomenon. That's why It is such a pain to figure out the origins of all these strange belief systems.

The observations mentioned in this 1939 paper points to some serious cometary electrical phenomenon in the Indian ocean ( around the start of Christian era) that is internalized as "Naga divinity" and helped to spread so-called "Hinduism" to the Indian ocean countries.

(KS) Is the "space virus" already present on the surface of 3D Earth?

(L) You have to be specific there. You mean the one they were talking about that might be coming that would cause a serious plague? Is that what you're asking?

(KS) Yes

A: No
https://www.westernstandard.news/news/g20-leaders-sign-declaration-to-create-global-vaccine-passport-system/article_26d55dec-668c-11ed-a850-cb28a0316827.html said:
"If you have been vaccinated or tested properly, you can move around. So for the next pandemic, instead of stopping the movement of people 100%, you can still provide some movement of the people," Sadikin said.

"So hopefully during the next pandemic, we can still see some movement of people, movement of goods, and movement of the economy."
Government(s) will get blamed for it, clearly, even though it won't be their fault.

Back
Top Bottom