Session 27 February 2016

[quote author=Peam]Other dimensional plant based amateurs? If they were amateurs I wonder what the professionals are up to. And what do they eat I wonder. [/quote]

They can eat my lawn mower, hopefully the professionals use ethics. Reality is indeed stranger than fiction but also a lot crueler. Whatever they were. I think it clearly shows they were deeply STS.

Thanks for the session !!!

Nienna said:
And it sure would be interesting to see the sun's companion star. I think. :/

I would also like to see it. :) Before I go to 4D, of course. :P

(Ark) What was the meaning of my dream of the elevator going through the roof?

A: Your ideas are soon going to soar beyond normal limits and widen. Reflection of consciousness.

Q: (Galatea) What about my dream about flying into outer space? What was the symbolic meaning of that?

A: Similar. After a rough adjustment period, the adequate intake of iodine should act similarly on all.

This sound very interesting. C's have said a lot of good stuff about iodine. I hope it will come true.

Thank you for the session. :flowers:

Nienna said:
Thank you all for this very interesting session. :flowers: But, then, they all are.

I knew that the Dyatlov Pass incident was bizarre, but I didn't see that coming! Wow!

And it sure would be interesting to see the sun's companion star. I think. :/

Anway, great questions and very interesting answers.

Indeed! Reality appears to be much much stranger than any fiction!

Also, how unfortunate, but apparently incompetence is a universal thing, no matter the density. :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for sharing the session! :flowers:

(Joe) The crash of the Polish government plane in 2010 in Smolensk had most of the Polish government at the time onboard, and they all died. Was it a result of pilot error?

A: Arrogance.

Q: (L) Pilot arrogance?

A: Yes

Yeah... No coup and the rest of that nonsense. Thanks for the question asked.

Thank you for this session. Can we make an analogy between the DNA strands and the teeth? Let me explain, sometimes babies do not have teeth, but teeth are pushing, have not seen the teeth, but they are there. As babies with teeth, the development of DNA strands in draft form, could suffer these men and women? DNA strands might be in the process of merging, but they are not yet active? Laura would have 32 strands, such as human dention, but maybe can we have more!

Thank you for the session and for asking about Dyatlov Pass incident! :)

(Joe) Are we gonna see the companion?

Just wondering whether the recent uproar about discovery of a new planet in the solar system has something to do with the approaching sun companion. Kind of desensitization of public mind regarding the approaching companion. And when it appears: "Oh, just another "planet"... Don't worry about that."

Laura said:
A: It was a scouting expedition by other dimensional plant based amateurs.

Q: (L) Are you saying plant-based in the sense that these were creatures that were plantiferous or something?

Joe, the above reminds me of the comment in one of the blogtalkradio sessions where you joked about the evil corn standing in the field.

wow another session !!! the energy is HIGH... emitting sparks my heart is.

Thank you!!!

:lol:

Q: (L) So probably the most evil chemicals that people get in their bodies come from exhaust from vehicles, cleaning products, and industrial chemicals?

Q: (Galatea) Joe's cleaning all the time!

(Pierre) Industrial chemicals can also mean chemicals released from plants.

(L) Yeah, it can be floating in the air, it can be what we clean with, what's on the furniture, etc.

(Galatea) Chemicals from the farmer's fields behind us...

(L) What about the arsenic? Who had all had arsenic?

(Andromeda) Me and Timótheos were high. Where did that arsenic come from?

A: Timótheos: job. Andromeda: products used.

Q: (Andromeda) Arsenic in products.

(L) Maybe we should look up and see what they put arsenic in.

(Joe) They said it comes from beauty products, and...

A: Whitener for some feminine products.

Q: (Andromeda) They were trying to be discrete! [laughter]

Thanks for another interesting session! We were only just talking on the Aussie Skype meet-up last night about toxicity, and how that might be the basis for so many health issues. Right on point. So detoxing is one thing, but we are constantly going to be detoxing because we're constantly being exposed to these heavy metals and contaminants on a daily basis.

And the Cs being discrete was very cute, it made me chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom