Session 27 February 2016

Thanks a million Chateau Crew for sharing with us another profound session, much appreciated :) :hug2:

Thanks indeed to Laura, The Chateau Crew, and The C's for a very interesting session...

Interesting Wake Up calls can happen in this month to the PTB, by the way!!!... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

I remember the C's have told us quite some time ago that just before or at the time of the Wave we would begin thinking in "absolutely limitless terms". From what we have leaned in the last several Sessions, it might be a good idea to begin practicing thinking in just that way! Much of what most of us had always though of as limits seems to be evaporating before our eyes.

Thanks Laura, the Crew and C's for sharing with us this session
It's good to know that Russia is keeping eyes on US

( I did sense new session being already posted. The wired thing is that almost every time I try to send comments, my iPad locks up . It happens to me so frequently. It's really bizarre)

A heartfelt thank you for continuing to shine the beacon, affording us a chance to be inspired and edified

Another great session. Thank you for sharing!

Q: (L) Is the Wave going to come upon us from within our own planet?

A: Partly already showing signs and symptoms!

I had always envisioned the wave somehow traveling through space. But coming from within our own planet makes much more sense to me...

Thank you for the interesting session.

Laura said:
(Ark) What was the meaning of my dream of the elevator going through the roof?

A: Your ideas are soon going to soar beyond normal limits and widen. Reflection of consciousness.

This reminds me of Roald Dahl's novel Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator. This, the sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, begins with the glass elevator going through the roof of the building, and eventually on into outer space, where they battle amoeba-like Vermicious Knids:
These shape-changers, Wonka tells the others, are predatory extraterrestrials called Vermicious Knids, waiting in the Space Hotel to consume its staff and guests. Wonka also explains that the Knids have tried to invade Earth and consume its inhabitants like they have done with many other planets (Mars, Venus and the Moon, among others) but are always incinerated because of the atmosphere protecting the planet. "That's what actually causes most of those fiery streaks that you call 'shooting stars' --- they're really speeding Knids trying to enter the atmosphere," Mr. Wonka informs Charlie.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_and_the_Great_Glass_Elevator

I've been musing lately over the chaos of the cosmos and how the repercussions of the mundane can develop into joyous astonishment or horrific terror.

A precious misunderstood Eco system of sentiment slowly burgeoning in the corner of a tiled room can be corroded away in a flash bludgeon of vigorous rubbing and scrubbing from a toxin soaked material. Some how the material is also enacting a cleanse of its own to the culture of the cleaners own (mostly unrealized) vast biosphere.

Either inadvertent or skillfully crafted, we live in this odd paradox of stability despite the numerous causes of demise or growth at every reveal.

If it isn't cleaning product it could be a fied trip botched by interdimensional plant people that get you! Though oddly enough the mysterious events of this incident can lead to the same type of scientific curiosity and discovery behind the tragedy to begin with! It never ends...

Loved the session, thanks again. (:

Back
Top Bottom