Session 27 February 2016

[quote author= Psalehesost]There might be all kinds of parallel worlds with different forms of 3D STS life, under the heel of the same 4D STS hierarchy (which has been described using an "empire" metaphor).[/quote]

As a hyper-dimensional/intergalactic empire. Well, the C’ told us to think in limitless terms. This is certainly aiding that cause. It also appears 4STS isn’t always the usual suspect. With the Wave, opening of portals and thinning of the veil. Planet Earth may become quite the hotspot?

[quote author= C]Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait! [/quote]

Hello and thank you very for this new session, still a pleasure to read a new one.

Laura said:
Q: (Joe) And the hikers just happened to be there.

A: Yes
Thank you for the question about this event.
It seems that these poor kihers were not lucky :shock:

Laura said:
(Joe) Several people at the Farm said that they saw something or someone in their room at night, sometimes out of the corner of their eye. I was just wondering if there was something hanging around the Farm that's causing this?

A: EM "recording".
A few days ago, I watched an interview about Alchemy with Patrick Bureinstenas and he talked about the field of view (FOV) for humans especially the difference between a child and an adult. According to him we don't see the same things as a kid and it explains why youngest can see some "monsters" or weird stuffs sometimes like some animals are supposed to do.
Actually, "Humans have an almost 180-degree forward-facing horizontal diameter of their visual field, while some birds have a complete or nearly complete 360-degree visual field. The vertical range of the visual field in humans is typically around 135 degrees." (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_of_view).
It seems that children have a FOV of 70° and could see things expecially from the corner of their eye.
FWIW

Laura said:
(L) Can anybody think of anything else? Oh, what's gonna happen with this cease-fire that's supposed to be going on in Syria?

A: USA will encourage covert breaking and attempt to blame Russia.

Q: (Joe) They're really desperate.

...Pathetic, it was so obvious you could plan they wanted to do that... always the same tactic/method. As you said Joe "they're really desperate"...

Laura said:
(L) Well, Edgar Cayce said that World War III would start in the Middle East or thereabouts and that Syria and Turkey and all this was involved. I don't remember the exact details of what was said. But it really looks like they're gonna try to push it to that direction.

A: Or other "world" events may intervene.

Q: (L) Such as comets or weather or something?

A: Yes
Even with technologies as HAARP, it will be difficult for them to fight the environment wraith.

Laura said:
(Pierre) Well, I wanted to ask about this inversion that we talked about previously. My theory is that what caused the frozen mammoths and what may cause the sudden drop in temperature was some kind of Super Derecho: basically, the jet stream being deviated towards the surface of the Earth. Does it make any sense?

(L) What?

(Andromeda) You're asking if the sudden drop of temperature is because the jet stream drops towards the Earth?

(Pierre) Yeah.

(L) That it suddenly goes lower. It gets pushed down.

(Pierre) Well...

A: That is very close!

Pierre, you still rock in science matters ! Very good theory ! Now try to find where and when and it would be perfect :P

Laura said:
Q: (Joe) How many strands of DNA do you have?

(L) Who?

(Joe) You.

(L) Me personally? I dunno.

A: 32

(Pierre) What's the average?

(L) The average person?

A: 17

Q: (Joe) So it's nothing to do with actual DNA strands in physical terms.

It reminds me that C's said a long time ago that knowledge could make changes in DNA. Everything is tied and interconnected and it's not suprising that such a work on yourself can modify your DNA. I mean, meditation, diet improvement, knowledge increasing, behaviour changes, mind limits breaking, etc... all of that is supposed to make our body prepared for what's coming next.

Thank you very much for all these informations. It's priceless in our current world.

Thanks for another great session!

Besides the more recent comments about Joe's experiences after starting the iodine protocol, the C's in the past have mentioned several times about Laura and others' suffering/pain that it was DNA changes, etc. So quite a lot of severe suffering has not been useless suffering. :)

Thank you for the session.
Those plant-based "amateurs" creatures, wow, that could be a movie. The leeks revenge or something. I have to say it made me laugh to think they could be angry at vegetarians, like "here is the list of all the brothers you ate". Silly.

I wonder what is the actual meaning of "strands" in the cosmo-spiritual terms.

Thank-you all for this new session.

-Plant-based Grey science noobs with portal technology? Good grief! As if reality wasn't challenging enough without fools on the other side lumbering around with hyper-dimensional power tools. But as above, so below, I suppose. Or sideways, maybe.

I'm excited about maybe seeing the companion star. I wonder what form it will take? Will it be one of those, "you have to dig and interpret down-played science news" events, or "Holy Smokes! Look Everybody!" front page stuff?

I'm definitely feeling "wavey" these days. My low-level (3 drops a day) iodine use has seen me settle down to a predictable, more even-keeled overall response. I feel a lot less crazy, but I am left with a feeling of heightened awareness and energy and a general sense that reality is buzzing with a kind of wound-up tension which I was not aware of even just last year. That may be more to do with my own senses than the world, but...

The general insanity level out beyond my front door, in terms of news events and people's lives, seems ready to burst some days. This Trump thing in particular is almost like an exaggerated cartoon of reality than it is actual reality.

I've had on my mind the idea that deep, base level beliefs are the ones you need to work on and master, as they are what contribute a good deal to how reality arranges itself around you; the deep stuff you get programmed with as a child. In particular, I wonder about my present circumstances...

With tax season upon us, I was thinking to myself, "Hey, this is great! I'm almost out of debt, things are ticking along nicely... I feel strong and smart and on top of things! Yay!" -Then yesterday afternoon I received one of those tax department letters informing me of an utterly impossible amount of back tax I apparently owe. -Like, the kind where I'd have had to have earned farcical quantities of money over the last five years to owe that much. (I'd been scraping and borrowing just to survive most months during those years!)

-I talked to an accountant and a government tax rep, and it shouldn't be hard to put that all into proper order; Apparently, they'd been sending letters to a very old, wrong address for several years and things escalated without my knowledge. (I don't get how *that* happens, because during my last interaction with the tax people, their mail was finding me just fine. Hmmm.)

I just have to prove I'm not a secret millionaire, which shouldn't be all that hard but... WTF??? It made my adrenal gland go into overdrive and I was practically shaking while walking away from the post office.

But the universe stepped in. -I found myself running into at seeming random the right people with the right advice on the way home, and barely an hour later I went back out to a local cafe to just not be alone with my thoughts. I found myself sitting next to an accountant practiced in situations exactly like mine. I'd never met him before in my life, but we struck up a conversation and he calmed me right down and now I have his card.

What a world! Condensed, nutty energy.

Keep steady, everybody!

And thanks again for the session.

(Joe) You want to ask about Ocean on the forum who saw a cylinder-shaped UFO and two Asian-looking men? He saw this UFO about 200 feet above him. He saw two Asian men who were looking at it, and then they disappeared. You responded and said it was probably a blimp. But he said there's nothing other than government or military aircraft allowed in Oman. I was just wondering if he did actually see a cylinder-shaped craft, or was it a blimp?

A: Craft.

Q: (Joe) What about the "Asian men"? He saw two Asian men on the ground looking at it. Then he drove on, and then went back and they were gone.

A: Part of the "away team".

Q: (Joe) He was totally cool about it. If I'd seen a giant cylindrical craft 200 feet above my head, I'd be a little alarmed.

---------

That is mind blowing to have that confirmed. Though I knew it was some sort of other worldly craft. Wonder what they wanted with me. Even sending an "away team". I must admit I was a bit nonchalant about it all. It's just that I have seen so much weird stuff in my life. Had so many unexplained experiences. Even had someone attempt to do black magic on me with voodoo dolls! But I was sent a messenger that warned me about it and hunted out the voodoo doll.

Thank you for this most interesting session. As always, so much information to think about.

Laura said:
(Ark) What was the meaning of my dream of the elevator going through the roof?

A: Your ideas are soon going to soar beyond normal limits and widen. Reflection of consciousness.

Q: (Galatea) What about my dream about flying into outer space? What was the symbolic meaning of that?

A: Similar. After a rough adjustment period, the adequate intake of iodine should act similarly on all.

This is very encouraging and inspiring - the iodine is simply amazing!

Back
Top Bottom