Session 27 February 2016

In fact it reminds me the fireworks concept, there always is a final !
I might say that actually, a lot of people are waiting for something, invasion, 3rd world war, earth changes etc... but most of it have already begun and most of human beings cannot see it. One day, the final will happen and some important time would have been lost waiting for something terrible. People have to think twice about what's happening right now.

Moreover, don't forget that our SDS experts love to play with realities and timeline so it's difficult from a certain point to anticipate the "future" as C's have already said each time we asked them to give us some dates.
Besides, Like we see in quantum physic, everything exists potentially, will, thoughts, consciousness help to make reality. A lot of various powers are in game, psychopaths, higher centers of thoughts, PO, multiples souls...

FWIW

Elohir said:
In fact it reminds me the fireworks concept, there always is a final !
I might say that actually, a lot of people are waiting for something, invasion, 3rd world war, earth changes etc... but most of it have already begun and most of human beings cannot see it. One day, the final will happen and some important time would have been lost waiting for something terrible. People have to think twice about what's happening right now.

Moreover, don't forget that our SDS experts love to play with realities and timeline so it's difficult from a certain point to anticipate the "future" as C's have already said each time we asked them to give us some dates.
Besides, Like we see in quantum physic, everything exists potentially, will, thoughts, consciousness help to make reality. A lot of various powers are in game, psychopaths, higher centers of thoughts, PO, multiples souls...

FWIW

Elohir,

Yes, I think those are good observations.

Elohir said:
One day, the final will happen and some important time would have been lost waiting for something terrible.

The main difference for me has been that the Cs gave the clue that the timeline has changed just by our little "butterfly wings" effect.

Session 10 May 2014

A: As Yoda said, no try, just do, if only a little. That will break the logjam. Butterfly wings and all that.

Session 10 October 2015
Q: (L) Well we had a funny talk the other day where we speculated that we moved into a different timeline. In previous years, we were in a timeline where there was not or could not be a Putin - or at least a Putin as he is in this one. Then, somehow some way, we moved ourselves into a different timeline. Well, I know it's a little egotistical to say that our efforts to send a signal could have shifted us into this other timeline and in effect helped with the manifesting of the changes of today... Is it a possibility that we helped even in a small way?

A: More than you have given yourselves credit for!

Ziggystarlust, it was about 36 million Nephilim that they mentioned, thanks for the prompt to look that session up.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28371.msg353139.html#msg353139

Q: (L) Well if the Nephilim were brought here 9 to 12 thousand years ago...

A: Last visit. Have been here 5 times. Will return.

Q: (L) The Nephilim are going to return? Where do the Nephilim currently live?

A: Orion.

Q: (L) They live in the constellation Orion? Where is their planet?

A: Don't have one. In transit.

Q: (L) The whole dadgum bunch is in transit?

A: Three vehicles.

Q: (L) How many Nephilim does each vehicle hold?

A: About 12 million.

Q: (L) Are they coming to help us?

A: No. Wave comet cluster all using same energy.

Q: (L) Using same energy to what?

A: Pass through space\time.

Q: (L) Does this mean that without this comet cluster they cannot pass through space/time?

A: No. Slower. message follows here. Quiet for one moment please: From now on when word to follow is in quotes we will designate as follows: mark then word then mark. Now, "slower."

Wasn't the STS plan (even back in WWII with Hitler's master race nonsense) to create vessels with the correct FRV for them to simply step into? It was mentioned a few times in sessions that it was a test run of sorts. Could this be happening again?

Hilter's rise to power was because Germany was so economically crippled (manufactured?) and people were so desperate that they followed a "dynamic" and "polarising" figure who seemingly went against the establishment with strong arm tactics and a promise to make the country great again by reoccupying old territories and building up the military. Sound like anyone else currently running for a position of power in a economically fickle country?

Here is another reference;

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34881.msg495872.html#msg495872

Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'

A: Both similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock.

Q: (L) So they were essentially trying to breed a group of people like themselves?

A: Yes.

Q: Didn’t it occur to them that they could do this more easily?

A: Not point. How would you suggest creation?

Q: (L) Okay. They were preparing this breeding ground, so to speak. Obviously this was for the introduction of some other genetic strain. What was this?

A: Nephalim.

Q: (L) Well, if the Nephilim are coming in ships, 36 million of them, why bother to create half-breeds here?

A: Yes, but having an "advance party" makes 3rd density conquest much easier.

Q: (L) So, this Master Race was supposed to get everything ready...

I wonder if the "invasion" will be conceptual like "Florida falling into the sea" as mentioned in the Cassiopaean hit list. It's remarkable how fluid and open these events appear circumspect of how they are first interpreted by us and our 3D minds. The invasion could we have happened without the final which is yet to come. There certainly are enough psychopath types and STS indulgers to allow a mass "step in" so they can enjoy the comforts of planet side living again. Just my musings anyway.

The main difference for me has been that the Cs gave the clue that the timeline has changed just by our little "butterfly wings" effect.

In fact, i agree with the idea that we might have changed our timeline but this doens't avoid the next "cleansing" and C's still talk about it, and I don't think it will be a nice thing even if it's necessary and a logical event seeing what's happening nowadays. Studying el nino provides interesting information as taking a look on regular meteors fall.

Q: (L) I have thought about my question from the last session and I want to ask it this way: You have said that Hitler received instructions from higher density beings about creating a 'Master Race.' Why were the Aryan genetic types seen to be more desirable for creation of this Germanic 'master race?'

A: Both similarity and ancestral link most unblemished from Orion 3rd and 4th density stock.

Q: (L) So they were essentially trying to breed a group of people like themselves?

Another exemple that various kind of psychopaths are trying their best to grow their own project/agenda through a STS path.
We could have thought that the fact the nazy lost the war against allies made a better world where the great America could show us the right way... lol

Anyway, I think that no one or nothing can avoid the cosmic balance but hey, they can try !

Kris said:
Ziggystarlust, it was about 36 million Nephilim that they mentioned, thanks for the prompt to look that session up.

I've been thinking lately that we're probably actually already seeing the Nephilim. I was thinking about it after seeing one too many pictures of skin heads, neo-nazis and the various far-right groups in the news that seem to be gaining strength around the world lately--they all seemed to have a distinctly similar look that was making me wonder if they had some kind of genetic similarity and at some point connected the dots to the possibility that they're actually part of the Nephilim. I think the police were also compared to the Nephilim at some point (who often have a similar appearance to the neo-nazis). So it could be a take over of sorts, but a different kind than from some of the more literal interpretations of what the Cs said.

In addition, even if it were a more literal take over of 36 Nephilim that arrived on comets or some other kind of spaceship or whatever, it seems likely that the take over would be a little more subtle than them just dropping out of UFOs or something, so it could also be the case that they've infiltrated and are among us now and creating or joining up with these neo-nazi groups.

And add to that soldiers and mercenaries to complete the picture. There is this old joke how in a mental hospital you can distinguish patients from staff: Well, you can't, except that the staff has keys for the doors. Similarly there seems to be less and less distinction between thugs and "law enforcement" personnel.

So yes, the Nephalim may already be upon us - very astute observation, Foxx!

Speaking a little bit about "literal" Nephilim presence this comment of Foxx:

In addition, even if it were a more literal take over of 36 Nephilim that arrived on comets or some other kind of spaceship or whatever, it seems likely that the take over would be a little more subtle than them just dropping out of UFOs or something, so it could also be the case that they've infiltrated and are among us now and creating or joining up with these neo-nazi groups.

Suddenly correlated with this article that appeared today in SOTT.Net

_http://www.sott.net/article/314613-Is-NASAs-SOHO-satellite-capturing-images-of-UFOs-near-the-sun

Just look at the picture attached... (or the article, see the fourth video _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltuXzah0P4s )

About the Three Mother-ships...

Can it be possible that the SOHO satellite spot them because of the exotic radiated energies that emanate from the SUN?

Is the SOHO just being able to sporadically (by the exotic radiations) to see "objects" from another Density?

But it will be necessary to define precisely what are those "Exotic radiated energies" and if they exist after all.

Just my two cents.. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Apologies if this ends up just being noise.

Attachments

• Three-Nephilin-Motherships.png
    Three-Nephilin-Motherships.png
    231.4 KB · Views: 394
nicklebleu said:
And add to that soldiers and mercenaries to complete the picture. There is this old joke how in a mental hospital you can distinguish patients from staff: Well, you can't, except that the staff has keys for the doors. Similarly there seems to be less and less distinction between thugs and "law enforcement" personnel.

So yes, the Nephalim may already be upon us - very astute observation, Foxx!

With all the descriptions of Nephalim being giant humanoids I kind of expected something more impressive than a bunch of skinheads,but I suppose I simply closed my mind to the possibilities.Maybe the neo-nazis and cops and skinheads of all stripes are conceptually similar to the Nephalim in essence and are building up their resonance so that when the comet hits,whatever dna is on that comet will turn them into ''proper'' Nephalim.I guess in that sense the comet cluster may be seen as their ships.

Also the time-frame given for their last visit makes me think that something similar may have happened around the collapse of Atlantis.

Interesting but maybe a bit too simple...

I think that these far-right groups, neo-nazi, skin-head people , etc... are a logical consequence of the world where we live. Human beings feel the change of frequency and witness the global crisis in each domain of the society : social, economy, policy...
The psychopaths agenda makes this world a kind of hell for people with any soul. According to your own experience, your social origin, your education, your youth and finally your own consciousness level, your reaction will be different.

Moreover, if you think twice about it, take a look to most of the miltary and police recruits all around the world and their social origin. Most of them come from middle or lower class. All is done to avoid people to access to knowledge and develop their sense of analisys. Lower classes always reflect our civilization level.

Nowadays, in Europe, more and more people panic and are afraid about migrants. They don't understand what's happening and what will happen. During this time, some people try to find solutions by their own. Sometimes, it passes trough violence because they think it's their last and only solution to defend themselves against violent and foreign invaders.

In fact, we can't hide behind nephillim to explain some behaviours of some groups of people. Maybe some of them are genetically engeneered for a special purpose in relation with that but i don't think we can resume things so easily in a global point of view. You just have to see the life like a giant equation and the increasing of all of these extrem groups is logical.

Concerning the pictures about UFO, don't forget that we might see a future invasion that could be a big manipulation with fake pictures but especially giant holograms in the sky. I don't remember the project name but there is something about that kind of fake invasion wich would be a part of the agenda.

Elohir said:
Concerning the pictures about UFO, don't forget that we might see a future invasion that could be a big manipulation with fake pictures but especially giant holograms in the sky. I don't remember the project name but there is something about that kind of fake invasion wich would be a part of the agenda.

I meant the blue beam projetc http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12627.msg268889.html#msg268889.

Of course and as always, be careful with this kind of information but it still deserves a look and a thought about the use of this sort of technology.

Don t you think that such a big fellas would not be noticeable? To me it looks more like they come after the programming is complete or after the more serious cataclysmic changes, thinking in terms of conservation of energy and easier solutions to accomplish goals.

Maybe the neo-nazis and cops and skinheads of all stripes are conceptually similar to the Nephalim in essence and are building up their resonance so that when the comet hits,whatever dna is on that comet will turn them into ''proper'' Nephalim.

Yes, we are all like that, just waiting for the right moment to transform into ware-wolfs. :scared:

Elohir said:
Interesting but maybe a bit too simple...

I think that these far-right groups, neo-nazi, skin-head people , etc... are a logical consequence of the world where we live. Human beings feel the change of frequency and witness the global crisis in each domain of the society : social, economy, policy...
The psychopaths agenda makes this world a kind of hell for people with any soul. According to your own experience, your social origin, your education, your youth and finally your own consciousness level, your reaction will be different.

Moreover, if you think twice about it, take a look to most of the miltary and police recruits all around the world and their social origin. Most of them come from middle or lower class. All is done to avoid people to access to knowledge and develop their sense of analisys. Lower classes always reflect our civilization level.

Nowadays, in Europe, more and more people panic and are afraid about migrants. They don't understand what's happening and what will happen. During this time, some people try to find solutions by their own. Sometimes, it passes trough violence because they think it's their last and only solution to defend themselves against violent and foreign invaders.

In fact, we can't hide behind nephillim to explain some behaviours of some groups of people. Maybe some of them are genetically engeneered for a special purpose in relation with that but i don't think we can resume things so easily in a global point of view. You just have to see the life like a giant equation and the increasing of all of these extrem groups is logical.

I tend to agree with you Elohir,
here's from session 23 October 1994:
Q: (L) Were these Nephilim genetically intermixed with human beings?

A: Temporarily.

Q: (L) Why only temporarily?

A: DNA conflict.

Q: (L) Were they smarter than us?

A: No.

Q: (L) Were they bigger and dumber?

A: No.

Q: (L) About the same?

Q: (L) Was it difficult for them to live on our planet because of their size and gravity and so forth?

Q: (L) Did they have physical problems here?

Q: (L) And when did the last of them die off?

A: 6000 B.C. Approximately. One reference.

But there was another session, I couldn't find it, where the C's said that a lot of bodies(usually missing in action soldiers) were preserved and engineered to be sent into action when appropriate.

More interesting could be to find out what this Quorum is?

Session October 16, 1994:
Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?

A: Osirians.

Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?

A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?

Q: (L) Is this organization with a plan to take over and rule the world?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) What is their focus?

A: Overseers.

Q: (L) Of what?

A: The status of quorum.

Q: (L) What is the quorum?

A: Deeper knowledge organization. Totally secret to your kind as of yet. Very important with regard to your future.

Q: (L) In what way?

A: Changes.

Q: (L) Can you get more specific? Is that changes to us personally?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Earth changes?

A: Also.

Q: (L) What is the relationship between this quorum and the Cassiopaeans?

A: They communicate with us regularly.

Q: (L) Do they do this knowing you are Cassiopaeans or do they do it thinking...

Q: (L) Has there been an ongoing relationship between the Cassiopaeans and this quorum for these thousands of years?

A: For some time as you measure it.

Here, too, the C's talk about the changes and the right attitude:

A: Up to you. Nothing needs to "tell" you anything.

Q: (L) Can you clarify that?

A: Why are you searching for guidance where it is not needed?

Q: (L) In other words, if we just do each day what naturally comes to us as the best choice in each moment, we are on the right track?

A: Precisely.

Q: (V) I find the information of transforming to the fourth dimension very exciting and natural which is why I ask if this is going to be something I will experience in the future excluding death?

A: Vague.

Q: (L) If, theoretically, an individual... I am getting a very unusual feeling right at this moment, why?

A: Metabolic changes enhanced by accelerated learning.

Q: (L) Is this happening to all three of us?

Q: (L) Now, as I was starting to say, if, theoretically an individual was to develop in a natural way by making all the proper choices, and was to arrive at the point in time when the major transition is to be made, would that individual's body pass through into that heightened dimension in a physical state? Remember, this is just a theoretical person...

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Now suppose this theoretical person were to pass through this transition to the other side, what state would they find their body in? Would it be exactly as it is now in terms of solidity? What would be the experience?

A: The key concept here is variability of physicality.

Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody will be different or that an individual will have greater control over the substance and constitution of the body?

A: Not exactly either. Your physicality will be variable according to need and circumstance.

Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a light body?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a firm body as we have now?

A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.

Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?

A: Why? Change will follow.

Q: (L) Will it follow soon?

A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?

OMG, I have a lot to change in my current attitude....

Shared Joy said:

I think it's more ecstasy from the perspective that this physical world, no matter what ends in death.

Once we know that death is inevitable, the ecstasy comes from knowing that survival at all costs is not anymore the key drive. Without that drive, there opens up many more possibilities.

I say this because when I read 30 Years Among the Dead, it seems like the biggest thing that keeps people around is this feeling of failure, like they could have been a better husband or could have got revenge on so and so. Without that attachment to expecting "justice" on this level, no matter how small or big, we would die in peace- without the need to change 3d. After all, it is not our duty to change what the majority 'ask' for in 3d, which basically would be wishful thinking!

Thank you very much Shared Joy for your quotes.It confirmed me something about what I felt about freemasons.

Divide By Zero said:
Shared Joy said:

I think it's more ecstasy from the perspective that this physical world, no matter what ends in death.

Once we know that death is inevitable, the ecstasy comes from knowing that survival at all costs is not anymore the key drive. Without that drive, there opens up many more possibilities.

I say this because when I read 30 Years Among the Dead, it seems like the biggest thing that keeps people around is this feeling of failure, like they could have been a better husband or could have got revenge on so and so. Without that attachment to expecting "justice" on this level, no matter how small or big, we would die in peace- without the need to change 3d. After all, it is not our duty to change what the majority 'ask' for in 3d, which basically would be wishful thinking!

I agree with you, we cannot change 3D because each density has its own way to work but what we can change is our way of thinking and living in the density where we live. According to the orientation you choose, your life can be very different so imagine it at a big scale. We know that we can be a 3D STO or STS even if in our reality it can only be an orientation since we're all STS.

But I think we have to be careful with our words talking about changes. The matter is of course to not change 3D but we DO have to change something : our attitude and way of thinking. I just say that because I know that at a certain point, some people use to say kind of things as "it's useless to change anything, we cannot do nothing, let's just die..."

I might say once more, that I feel happy to share experiments and thoughts with people like you all in this forum. This place is a very good one to "meet" interesting and interested persons. The networking here is very awesome and we cannot deny the fact that we all learned and go on learning a lot thanks to it.

Divide By Zero said:
Shared Joy said:

Interesting. I have the book 30 Years Among the Dead on my Kindle unread, thus far. You have suggested that "survival at all costs" and attachments of "feelings of failure" or expecting "justice" keep individuals trapped in lives already lived. This brings to my conscious thinking how these programs are running in the background of my thoughts, for the most part, unconsciously. How much this can affect current decisions and outlook on oneself!!! And produce negative or less than desired experiences. These ideas, unacknowleged, can still possibly find expression in life and after....food for thought. Perhaps, knowing such hidden programs exist releases one from karmic ties by taking accountability for such attitudes. Knowing what needs to be changed in the landscape of the mind. Thus "opening up many more possibilities" in life experiences? Hard to see these ideas on ones own. Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom