Session 27 February 2016

nature

Jedi Council Member
lux said:
No. It's about something else. For the better understanding, I would recommend to read this article http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=883

This is where you can start of better understanding of what the STO and STS are.
OK, STS don't ask, they manipulate, in order to obtain. STO oriented/candidate people (in 3 D) mustn't give spontaneously, but only if asked to.
It's not easy for me to not give spontaneously, it's as though I was born like this. But I'm trying to change because it leads to problems (when you fall on a psychopath) and life is lesson ;)
A good lesson for me: not giving if not asked, not giving before knowing the person. I'll be complicit (even if unvolontarily) if I nourish the bad wolf,

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”
 

nature

Jedi Council Member
3D Student said:
I think STO and STS are just a balance for eachother. And they battle so it's not like STO just lets the STS take from them. See this from the Ra transcripts:
Thanks 3D student, I'll read again (I haven't understood at first reading - not at ease with english)
 

Puma1974

Jedi
nature said:
Thanks again, Leonel.
But I'm lost, with your last post: the more knowledge you have, the more brands you get, the higher is your soul.
Illuminati got 98% knowledge. Does that means that Illuminati have got a highly developed soul?
A developed soul isn't it a SDA soul? Illuminati are SDS though.
(Sorry if my questions seem stupid, I'm novice in this area, I have lot to learn, I just began Laura's books)
Hi!!

They said:

Q: (Barry) What is the purpose of this contact?
A: To help you to learn, thus gain knowledge, thus gain protection, thus progress.

Well in 1994 the Illuminati had 98% more knowledge than Laura and this was/is their power over the world.

I may be wrong, but in 22+- years she's been working to develop her soul but the Illuminati were there before, ... who knows how many years before!! Now the distance seems short with each passing year, the coming EM wave and the C´s help.

I mean, This group, the Illuminati, were aware of this knowledge and they are using it in a STS form, not sharing this information; but Laura and everybody else doing the work have to remember knowledge. Networking is a STO form.

Progress means that we are in a different track of a cycle of Knowledge. [althoug we are going to arrive to the same point]

The c´s said once:

A: Sense, knowledge is held within, simply unlock more and more as needed.

A: Networking provides solutions, and not just on the computer!!!

A: Remember, you learn on an exponential curve, once you have become "tuned in." This means that you become increasingly able to access the universal consciousness. Please learn to trust your increasing awareness. All who are present here are at one point or another on that cycle, or one point or another on that cycle of progression, some further along than others. If you properly network without prejudice, you may all wind up at the same point on this cycle. We also mean that you can access the universal consciousness to find the answers to otherwise unseen truths, such as the clock vibrating as a sign of increased 4th density STS presence, for but one example.


so, remember, remember.... :evil:
 

ScioAgapeOmnis

The Living Force
nature said:
lux said:
No. It's about something else. For the better understanding, I would recommend to read this article http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=883

This is where you can start of better understanding of what the STO and STS are.
OK, STS don't ask, they manipulate, in order to obtain. STO oriented/candidate people (in 3 D) mustn't give spontaneously, but only if asked to.
It's not easy for me to not give spontaneously, it's as though I was born like this. But I'm trying to change because it leads to problems (when you fall on a psychopath) and life is lesson ;)
A good lesson for me: not giving if not asked, not giving before knowing the person. I'll be complicit (even if unvolontarily) if I nourish the bad wolf,

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”
That's a beautiful quote, Nature. As for giving when asked vs spontaneously, asking can also be non verbal. Sometimes you can tell what is being asked for simply by observing the situation and seeing what is needed and where it makes sense for you to act. For example, as a guest in someone's home you don't have to wait to be explicitly asked to help around the house or with errands. A good host will rarely ask, but a good guest won't need to be asked. And sure to be safe you'd confirm with the host if it's ok for you to help with whatever, and maybe how they do that thing there so you do it as they would.

I think the same applies to conversation. Sometimes people act like they want the truth but really don't. Sometimes people act like they don't want the truth, but your relationship is such that you know them well and you know that the truth, however brutal, is actually wanted. Not always easy to know what is asked, but important if we are truly going to be helpful.
 

miguel angel

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Thank you very much Laura, Andromeda, Galatea & Millmnoa for another thought provoking session.

Laura said:
Q: (Pierre) Uh, okay. This cosmic energy coming from the sun and its interaction with its companion powers El Niño. But I guess El Niño is not the only effect of these surges...

A: Remember that the center of a sphere is a window!

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, I remember that.


A: Portal too!

Q: (L) So the energy that powers El Niño could come from within the Earth in a sense as coming through a portal to another dimension?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Or density or something.

(Joe) It's one of the effects of the Wave, right?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is the Wave going to come upon us from within our own planet?

A: Partly already showing signs and symptoms!
I would like to ask if either the C's had already talked about "the center of a sphere is a window" (I haven't found any reference with the searcher though) or if that was common knowledge or not so common. It just picked on my curiosity and I've searched for the definition of "window" (_http://www.wordreference.com/definition/window):

Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::

window /ˈwɪndəʊ/
n
1. a light framework, made of timber, metal, or plastic, that contains glass or glazed opening frames and is placed in a wall or roof to let in light or air or to see through
Related adjective(s): fenestral
2. an opening in the wall or roof of a building that is provided to let in light or air or to see through
3. See windowpane
4. the display space in and directly behind a shop window: the dress in the window
5. any opening or structure resembling a window in function or appearance, such as the transparent area of an envelope revealing an address within
6. an opportunity to see or understand something usually unseen: a window on the workings of Parliament
7. a period of unbooked time in a diary, schedule, etc
8. short for launch window, weather window
9. a region of the spectrum in which a medium transmits electromagnetic radiation
10. an area of a VDU display that may be manipulated separately from the rest of the display area; typically different files can be displayed simultaneously in different overlapping windows
11. (modifier) of or relating to a window or windows: a window ledge
12. out of the window ⇒ informal dispensed with; disregarded
vb
(transitive) to furnish with or as if with windows
Etymology: 13th Century: from Old Norse vindauga, from vindr wind1 + auga eye1

I think both definitions I've bolded are very interesting.
 

Divide by Zero

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
sitting said:
Divide By Zero said:
... with the chakras- they seem to be linked to the "second brain" or body ...

There is a bit of a loop around that confuses me though. ... the info you posted about Seth where we were outside this reality and dreamed it.
Hi Divide By Zero,

C's have commented on chakras on numerous occasions.

But I thought the remark made recently was the most striking & revealing. That the essential characteristic (of chakras) was its link to 5th density. Mind you, not link to the universal mind, or divine cosmic mind, etc. But to the "contemplative" zone we all enter, when we die.

This remains hugely puzzling to me. Of all possible places -- why there?

Plus they said one gains "super strength & resistance" by connecting said chakras. Again I find myself asking: why on earth is that? And how is this connection made?

As for my Seth reference on dreams, I apologize for not putting it in proper context.

That particular description, was related to individualized consciousnesses that first burst forth from the universal mind. And the intricate process of narrowing down probabilities that were essentially infinite -- into possibilities that were workable. In physical form.

The scale of information-reduction needed, was simply unbelievable when you think about it. And according to Seth, it was a "trial & error" process. Which was accomplished in various stages of dream/physicality maneuver.

I mentioned this idea to highlight the enormous significance of dreams. Almost all esoteric literature makes mention of it. The degree of true understanding however varies.

Our dream state ... preceded our physical state.
As iodine seems to be activating this "dream state" for many recently, my suggestion is to pay heed.

But I could be wrong.

FWIW.
I grew up sort of religious, without the church. I've always believed in another world of spirits and such.

The narrowing down of the infinite into workable- physical forms reminds me of the limits of the laws of physics/chemistry. Why is the speed of light a specific constant? Why other constants? It seems like it's a shadow or byproduct of linear time- to create set rules and set constants in this universe that we live in. Iin some formulas, constants are derived as a simplification from many variables to less variables. For example: a formula that has 4 variables becomes more useful as one that fills in a variable or 2 with constants- which are measured assumptions in our conditions. So, it may be that time is like this and why it imposes these linear constants. Perhaps when the conditions change (The Wave- etc) is when time and related constants are no longer "locked" in the direction that it is now. Who knows, perhaps consciousness itself sets some of the constants too (as Sheldrake saw that they drift and change).

The C's have mentioned how important it is to be healthy in body and psychology. I know the obvious reason is to not get dragged into horrible acts and such which can limit the soul with "karma". But in hearing more about how the iodine helps (and how they mentioned melatonin) points to me that these chakras could be sort of the way to have a mind beyond the brain that persists with objective knowledge.
I'm reminded of Inception- dreams within dreams: To escape requires some sort of objective knowledge, otherwise one can be stuck in the dream or pulled into another level.

So we're individuals in a dream who are learning to wake up to the world of the dreamer.

Thanks for the feast for thought!
 

MusicMan

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Miguel Ángel said:
Thank you very much Laura, Andromeda, Galatea & Millmnoa for another thought provoking session.

Laura said:
Q: (Pierre) Uh, okay. This cosmic energy coming from the sun and its interaction with its companion powers El Niño. But I guess El Niño is not the only effect of these surges...

A: Remember that the center of a sphere is a window!

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, I remember that.


A: Portal too!

Q: (L) So the energy that powers El Niño could come from within the Earth in a sense as coming through a portal to another dimension?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Or density or something.

(Joe) It's one of the effects of the Wave, right?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is the Wave going to come upon us from within our own planet?

A: Partly already showing signs and symptoms!
I would like to ask if either the C's had already talked about "the center of a sphere is a window" (I haven't found any reference with the searcher though) or if that was common knowledge or not so common. It just picked on my curiosity and I've searched for the definition of "window" (_http://www.wordreference.com/definition/window):

Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::

window /ˈwɪndəʊ/
n
1. a light framework, made of timber, metal, or plastic, that contains glass or glazed opening frames and is placed in a wall or roof to let in light or air or to see through
Related adjective(s): fenestral
2. an opening in the wall or roof of a building that is provided to let in light or air or to see through
3. See windowpane
4. the display space in and directly behind a shop window: the dress in the window
5. any opening or structure resembling a window in function or appearance, such as the transparent area of an envelope revealing an address within
6. an opportunity to see or understand something usually unseen: a window on the workings of Parliament
7. a period of unbooked time in a diary, schedule, etc
8. short for launch window, weather window
9. a region of the spectrum in which a medium transmits electromagnetic radiation
10. an area of a VDU display that may be manipulated separately from the rest of the display area; typically different files can be displayed simultaneously in different overlapping windows
11. (modifier) of or relating to a window or windows: a window ledge
12. out of the window ⇒ informal dispensed with; disregarded
vb
(transitive) to furnish with or as if with windows
Etymology: 13th Century: from Old Norse vindauga, from vindr wind1 + auga eye1

I think both definitions I've bolded are very interesting.
OK, some parallel thinking - what about an eyeball?
The eye is reputedly the "Window of the Soul"
The eye is almost a sphere.
So, perhaps that is where the Soul is seated.
Might be worth asking the 'C's
 

Pierre

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Miguel Ángel said:
Thank you very much Laura, Andromeda, Galatea & Millmnoa for another thought provoking session.

Laura said:
Q: (Pierre) Uh, okay. This cosmic energy coming from the sun and its interaction with its companion powers El Niño. But I guess El Niño is not the only effect of these surges...

A: Remember that the center of a sphere is a window!

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, I remember that.


A: Portal too!

Q: (L) So the energy that powers El Niño could come from within the Earth in a sense as coming through a portal to another dimension?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Or density or something.

(Joe) It's one of the effects of the Wave, right?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is the Wave going to come upon us from within our own planet?

A: Partly already showing signs and symptoms!
I would like to ask if either the C's had already talked about "the center of a sphere is a window"
Here are some relevant excerpts:

session 4/3/95 said:
Q: (L) Could you describe for us the interior of our sun and how it works?

A: It is a window.

Q: (L) The interior of the sun is a window. Okay, is the interior of the sun composed of what we would call solid matter?

A: No.

Q: (L) The general idea is that the interior of the sun is composed of great masses of hydrogen and this is converting to helium and...

A: In 3rd density perception.

Q: (L) You are saying that the sun is a window or transmission point between dimensions. If that is the case, then it is virtually illimitable

in terms of longevity?

A: Close.
29/6/96 said:
Q: (L) If gravity is collected and dispersed, and planets and stars are windows, and you say that human beings "have" gravity, does that mean that the human beings, or the life forms on a given planet or in a given solar system, are the collectors of this gravity?
A: No. Gravity is the collector of human beings and all else! Make "collector" singular.
3/8/96 said:
Q: (L) Well, you once said that the sun is a window, or transition point to another density. Are you saying that the nucleus of an atom is also a window?
A: What we are saying is the sun is a proton and its twin is an electron!
1/3/97 said:
A: All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them... material ealms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows with ease; remember, the stars and planets are windows too.
Q: (L) And stars and planets were described as being giant atoms. Is an atom a window?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) Is a proton a window?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) OK, so it is. And it's massive, so let me ask. Is photon a window, too?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) I
15/3/97 said:
A: Gravity center of planet is also "window" to all other density levels and dimensional planes of existence, which is why electrically charged atoms "ground" in order to pass on to other planes through gravity binder.
31/10/01 said:
Q: (A) What causes this appearance of new physics in the center of the planet? We do not see this need for new physics around us. But somehow there are specific conditions, apparently, in the center of the planet that cause necessity of entering this new physics.
A: Windows.
 

nature

Jedi Council Member
Thanks again, Leonel! :)
Ah yes, 2% knowledge was 20 years ago (how didn't I notice that? foggy brain).
Getting knowledge, I feel so ignorant today and hope I'll progress and be ready for the Wave.

Thank you SAO, I agree. Especially this: "Not always easy to know what is asked, but important if we are truly going to be helpful." Thanks :)
 
Laura said:
Session Date: February 27th 2016



(L) Well, Edgar Cayce said that World War III would start in the Middle East or thereabouts and that Syria and Turkey and all this was involved. I don't remember the exact details of what was said. But it really looks like they're gonna try to push it to that direction.

A: Or other "world" events may intervene.

Q: (L) Such as comets or weather or something?

A: Yes



END OF SESSION

May also add Nostradamus to the mix. A fellow named G. A. Stewart has an interesting site called _theageofdesolation.com. He believes he has figured out the "timing code" of Nostaradums' work. I would agree. And there a few more rules to anagrams than many think. Ergodan is one of them. Stewart believes that world war III started, at least according to Nostradamus, with the attack on Libya. If you read the first page of Age of Desolation, there's enough info there to get you filled in. And on that page there are links via "balloons" to more detailed analysis of the interpretations.
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
ziggystarlust said:
Laura said:
Session Date: February 27th 2016



(L) Well, Edgar Cayce said that World War III would start in the Middle East or thereabouts and that Syria and Turkey and all this was involved. I don't remember the exact details of what was said. But it really looks like they're gonna try to push it to that direction.

A: Or other "world" events may intervene.

Q: (L) Such as comets or weather or something?

A: Yes



END OF SESSION

May also add Nostradamus to the mix. A fellow named G. A. Stewart has an interesting site called _theageofdesolation.com. He believes he has figured out the "timing code" of Nostaradums' work. I would agree. And there a few more rules to anagrams than many think. Ergodan is one of them. Stewart believes that world war III started, at least according to Nostradamus, with the attack on Libya. If you read the first page of Age of Desolation, there's enough info there to get you filled in. And on that page there are links via "balloons" to more detailed analysis of the interpretations.
A: Or other "world" events may intervene.

Just a thought? :halo:
 

sitting

Dagobah Resident
Divide By Zero said:
But in hearing more about how the iodine helps ... points to me that these chakras could be sort of the way to have a mind beyond the brain that persists with objective knowledge.
I think not.

What comes to mind, is the "silver thread." The connection (inherently existing) which allows the soul to migrate back to it's proper realm. Etheric and spiritual. Physicality being a "vacation" of sorts I think.

Apparently this thread is impervious to technological manipulation. (A triple veil?) The Creator knew -- STS would try fooling with it. The decision (made beforehand) was "Not allowed."

As an interesting aside:
The purer (meaning all chakras connecting) our link is to 5th density ... the stronger & more resistant we apparently become. Even though 5th D -- is the place you go when you die. That zone then, is a zone of significant resources it seems. And is not to be feared(?) -- even if one has to die to get there.

I could be wrong.

FWIW.
 
goyacobol said:
ziggystarlust said:
Laura said:
Session Date: February 27th 2016



(L) Well, Edgar Cayce said that World War III would start in the Middle East or thereabouts and that Syria and Turkey and all this was involved. I don't remember the exact details of what was said. But it really looks like they're gonna try to push it to that direction.

A: Or other "world" events may intervene.

Q: (L) Such as comets or weather or something?

A: Yes



END OF SESSION

May also add Nostradamus to the mix. A fellow named G. A. Stewart has an interesting site called _theageofdesolation.com. He believes he has figured out the "timing code" of Nostaradums' work. I would agree. And there a few more rules to anagrams than many think. Ergodan is one of them. Stewart believes that world war III started, at least according to Nostradamus, with the attack on Libya. If you read the first page of Age of Desolation, there's enough info there to get you filled in. And on that page there are links via "balloons" to more detailed analysis of the interpretations.
A: Or other "world" events may intervene.

Just a thought? :halo:
True. The C's say this whole situation in "open". But they did discuss the posssibility of war with some form of nuclear expression and that the US had gone beyond the point of no return in this regard. The C's also replied after the Chelyabinsk meteor incident that the next one will be a "DOOSIE". Faked aliens invasions or maybe a real one? Where are those three millions Nephilim on the 3D space ship? No matter how you slice it or dice it, it is not going to be a pleasant time.
 

Oxajil

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
ziggystarlust said:
Faked aliens invasions or maybe a real one? Where are those three millions Nephilim on the 3D space ship? No matter how you slice it or dice it, it is not going to be a pleasant time.
Or maybe those 'aliens' are already here! You might find the following session interesting: Session 22 July 2010

A: Remember we once told you that people would unite against the "invasion" at the time just before the earth changes?

Q: (L) Well, yeah. We were talking about the Nephalim and their stun guns and that sort of thing. But it looks like psychopaths are the new Nephalim, and they're already using stun guns - tasers. And then we asked if they were going to try to stage a fake alien invasion. All of this disclosure business is trying to point people in the direction of alien invasions, trying to get them prepared for some kind of fake alien invasion. Then you said yes, but a real invasion might take place first or earth changes would happen. Now, it's just been pressing on my mind, becoming more and more clear, that we don't NEED an alien invasion with psychopaths ruling this world as their transdimensional agents. And it has occurred to me that when you said that way back when, that basically the invasion has already occurred! It's here, now. It's psychopaths in power!

Everybody is looking and waiting for some kind of aliens; well, aliens are a supernatural phenomenon. Yeah, there is a certain physicality to it, but it strikes me that that physicality doesn't have... what do I want to say? Endurance? It doesn't "vibrate" right in our reality. It can come and go, but it doesn't stay here. So they need agents. They've always needed agents. They've always needed human-looking beings to control, to manipulate, or to even "download into" in a funny sort of way, like a possession or an activation. It's like they're sitting at some control console in some hyperdimensional place controlling their agents the way we control remote control toys.

So anyhow, this is what I've been thinking. Everybody's waiting for something to happen, like disclosure, or after disclosure. But it's already happened. It's here NOW! Any so-called “disclosure” will be a fraud unless they come out and say that it is a supernatural or hyper-dimensional phenomenon, which they are NOT going to say because that completely counters their entire world view that worships the physical universe. That’s where the whole Darwinism, material science, exclusion of scientific study of the paranormal, and so forth, comes from. That sort of thing can NEVER be studied honestly because it would destroy their reality construct.
 
Top Bottom