Session 27 February 2016

Laura said:
(Galatea) Oh, yeah! How did Athena and I get uranium?!

A: Good question!

Q: (Galatea) Yeah! I know!! [laughter]

(PoB) And what is the answer?

A: Had to do with exposure as children when together.

Q: (L) So did you two ever go anywhere off by yourselves where other people weren't?

(Joe) Like into a nuclear power plant? [laughter]

(Galatea) Hmm.

A: Alley.

Q: (Galatea) So, maybe there was something in the alley...

A: Yes

Q: (L) Maybe it was something that somebody put out in their trash.

Q: (L) So there were nefarious things being put out in the trash in the alley?

Interestingly found this article that talks about an international scrap metal market that is worth around $140 billion dollars annually, and which ends up moving scrap that contains weapons grade uranium into common consumer products. Why? Because properly disposing of radioactive material is just too expensive, of course. Ridiculous!

_http://thecrux.com/unbelievable-these-common-household-products-could-contain-weapons-grade-uranium/

loreta said:
By the way: Laura wrote a very good article with the title of the sf movie, nothing about this subject of entities coming and killing but maybe yes? :evil:

Thanks for the reminder, what an excellent read.

Thanks to the crew for all that you do!

nature said:
Good thought, Leonel :-) . I was wondering what that means, I have a possible explanation to DNA brands. Thanks!

Thank you, now see this. In November 9 1994:

Q: (L) In this book I am reading it talks about knowledge that is only given to the elect and that certain things are passed down through secret organizations. Most people think this organization is the Illuminati and that they hold many deep, dark secrets. Is that true?
A: Close. But now there is a knowledge explosion. The Illuminati is no longer exclusive; but they still think they are.

[Network and Internet as tools to gain knowledge that helps to progress...I think]

Q: (L) Compared to the big high mucky mucks in the Illuminati, what percentage of their knowledge do Frank and I possess?
A: 2 per cent.

Q: (L) You mean they know 98 per cent more than we do? That's depressing! How much knowledge, relative to the Illuminati, does the average college graduate have?
A: 0.02 per cent.

[Knowledge that makes you progress between densities is not obtained at the university....I think....know yourself is the supreme knowledge??]

Q: (L) Is there any one person who holds a major chunk of knowledge on this planet?
A: By this time next year you will have 35 per cent as much.

[time is open right?]

Q: (L) That means I have to work hard!
A: No. It will flow into you. Stop listening to those that block.

Then later in the year : december 10 1994:

Q: (T) How many strands of DNA do we have?
A: Terry, 4; Frank, 4; Jan, 3; Laura, 3.

Q: (L) Well, gee... does this have anything to do with sex?
A: No.

Q: (L) Are you telling us that Frank and Terry are smarter than Jan and me?
A: You are growing your 4th, 5th and 6th right now.

Also:

Q: (L) Are the 144,000 good guys or bad guys as we would term them?
A: Both. But they are ones who have supreme knowledge.

Q: (L) Are these human beings?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) There will be 144,000 people on the earth who have supreme knowledge?
A: Approximately.

Q: (L) Now, this 144,000, are we among that number? Just curious.
A: Maybe.

And now 22 +- years later Laura has 32 strands of DNA....she is developing her soul through knowledge.

:evil:

The plant beings reminded me of this from the Ra sessions:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=8
8.15 Questioner: Was the landing at Pascagoula in 1973 when Charlie Hickson was taken [on board] this type of landing?
Ra: I am Ra. The landing of which you speak was what you would call an anomaly. It was neither the Orion influence nor our peoples in thought-form, but rather a planetary entity of your own vibration which came through quarantine in all innocence in a random landing.

8.16 Questioner: What did they do to Charlie Hickson when they took him on board?
Ra: I am Ra. They used his mind/body/spirit complex’s life experience, concentrating upon the experience of the complexes of what you call war.

8.17 Questioner: How did they use them?
Ra: I am Ra. The use of experience is to learn. Consider a race who watches a movie. It experiences a story and identifies with the feelings, perceptions, and experiences of the hero.

8.18 Questioner: Was Charlie Hickson originally of the same social memory complex as the ones who picked him up?
Ra: I am Ra. This entity of vibratory sound complex did not have a connection with those who used him.

8.19 Questioner: Did those who used him use his war experiences to learn more of the Law of One?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

8.20 Questioner: Were the entities that picked him— can you describe… is that the normal configuration of these entities? They [inaudible] rather unusual.
Ra: I am Ra. The configuration of their beings is their normal configuration. The unusualness is not remarkable. We ourselves, when we chose a mission among your peoples, needed to study your peoples for had we arrived in no other form than our own, we would have been perceived as light.

8.21 Questioner: Well, what density did the entities who picked up Charlie Hickson come from? What was their density?
Ra: I am Ra. The entities in whom you show such interest are third-density beings of a fairly high order. We should express the understanding to you that these entities would not have used the mind/body/spirit complex, Charlie, except for the resolve of this entity before incarnation to be of service.

8.22 Questioner: What was the home or origin of the entities that took Charlie?
Ra: I am Ra. These entities are of the Sirius galaxy.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=38
38.6 Questioner: Is it possible for a third-density planet to form a social memory complex which operates in third density?
Ra: I am Ra. It is possible only in the latter or seventh portion of such a density when entities are harmoniously readying for graduation.

38.7 Questioner: Could you give me an example of a planet of this nature, both a third-density service-to-others type and a third-density self-service type at this level of, of attainment conditions?
Ra: I am Ra. As far as we are aware there are no negatively oriented third-density social memory complexes. Positively oriented social memory complexes of third density are not unheard of but quite rare. However, an entity from the star Sirius’ planetary body has approached this planetary body twice. This entity is late third-density and is part of a third-density social memory complex. This has been referred to in the previous material. The social memory complex is properly a fourth-density phenomenon.

38.8 Questioner: I was wondering if that particular social memory complex from the Sirius star evolved from trees?
Ra: I am Ra. This approaches correctness. Those second-density vegetation forms which graduated into third density upon this planet bearing the name of Dog were close to the tree as you know it.

38.9 Questioner: I was also wondering then if, since action of a bellicose nature is impossible as far as I understand for vegetation, would not they have the advantage as they move into third density from second as to not carrying a racial memory of a bellicose nature and therefore develop a more harmonious society and accelerate their evolution in this nature? Is this true?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. However, to become balanced and begin to polarize properly it is then necessary to investigate movements of all kinds, especially bellicosity.

38.10 Questioner: I am assuming, then, that their investigations of bellicosity were primarily the type that they extracted from Hickson’s memory rather than warfare among themselves? Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Entities of this heritage would find it nearly impossible to fight. Indeed, their studies of movements of all kinds is their form of meditation due to the fact that their activity is upon the level of what you would call meditation and thus must be balanced, just as your entities need constant moments of meditation to balance your activities.

This description of the Hickson/Parker case never sat quite right with me. But the idea that 3D (or higher) entities could evolve from plants almost stuck with me as fascinating. BTW, here's what they looked like based on Hickson's memory:

pasca4.jpg

loreta said:
About these "plant :hug2: entities": that reminds me the movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers by Don Siegel. A very good movie, my favorite SF movie. The ET's in the movie reproduced themselves in a cocoon from a sort of plant... Also the entities that killed the young people in Russia maybe they were (and are) a sort of Daesh in their dimension? Producing chaos, violence, interference... Very disturbing.

Interestingly, there are four versions of that movie:

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049366/?ref_=tt_rec_tt
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077745/
Body Snatchers (1993): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106452/
The Invasion (2007): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106452/

I've seen the '78 and '07 versions and I liked them.

And there is also an episode from the X-Files on the same subject: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie_%C3%A0_Deux_%28The_X-Files%29

Leonel said:
Q: (L) Is there any one person who holds a major chunk of knowledge on this planet?
A: By this time next year you will have 35 per cent as much.
Q: (L) That means I have to work hard!
A: No. It will flow into you. Stop listening to those that block.

Interesting. Sounds like a cosmic download of knowledge from higher densities through higher chakras?

Are we to assume those 'plant based' 3d entities were from an 3dSTO environment and not one like ours, 3dSTS? That might explain quite a lot.

gdpetti said:
Are we to assume those 'plant based' 3d entities were from an 3dSTO environment and not one like ours, 3dSTS? That might explain quite a lot.

I would think if they were from an STO environment the entities would have taken more care with the people who got caught up in their amateur actions.

Beau said:
gdpetti said:

I would think if they were from an STO environment the entities would have taken more care with the people who got caught up in their amateur actions.

Yeah. According to Ra, the dudes that abducted Hickson and Parker were upper 3rd density STO and part of a kind of proto-4D social memory complex. If so, given Hickson and Parker's experience, you'd think that maybe these tree-beings lost a bit of polarity in the process! But that's assuming Ra's account is accurate. It may not be! And that doesn't necessarily say anything about the Dyatlov Pass incident and the entities involved.

Approaching Infinity said:
Indeed, their studies of movements of all kinds is their form of meditation due to the fact that their activity is upon the level of what you would call meditation and thus must be balanced, just as your entities need constant moments of meditation to balance your activities.

Interesting view on things. And it makes sense.

This description of the Hickson/Parker case never sat quite right with me. But the idea that 3D (or higher) entities could evolve from plants almost stuck with me as fascinating. BTW, here's what they looked like based on Hickson's memory:

Hey, that looks just like Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy! :)

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0361372/mediaindex?ref_=chmd_md_sm

Persej said:
Approaching Infinity said:

Hey, that looks just like Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy! :)

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0361372/mediaindex?ref_=chmd_md_sm

I believe this was the exact creature character I saw a picture of in passing at work, been trying to remember where at work I'd exactly seen it as it reminded me of the plant-based creatures mentioned in this session.

Makes ya wonder where the creators of this show came up with such ideas for a character:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groot said:
An extraterrestrial, sentient tree-like creature, Groot originally appeared as an invader that intended to capture humans for experimentation.

The Flora colossus sapling that would come to be known as "Groot" came from an "Ennobled Sap-line" and gifted with a tremendous grasp of quasi-dimensional super-positional engineering.

Cleo said:
Makes ya wonder where the creators of this show came up with such ideas for a character

Yes. Just like with many other Hollywood movies. Somebody or something is inspiring them. Perhaps that underground civilization that C's talked about.

If they were STO they would not try it if the technology was not perfected, and they can always ask higher density STO for help in that regard, but I am not so sure STO abducts people, there are other methods.

Persej said:
I wonder how much more before reaching the 4D. :)

On a side note, this is a second time that C's called you a "kinder". They are starting to speak German? :) I know that Laura was a German woman in past life.

Previous session: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,40125.0.html

And speaking about weird dreams while on iodine, I had a dream in which I was lying down and looking at the sky, but I saw not a sky but the Earth. And not only the part of Earth, like what you can see on the pictures from space, but a full live map of Earth. Like when the C's said that in 4D you can see the full surface of the sphere. It was certainly an interesting perspective on things. Looking up and seeing down, looking at the sphere and seeing the whole.

Very interesting dream! It reminds me of calculus and physics classes when the teacher was trying to explain what a 4d cube would look like.

I haven't had dreams like yours that were visual. The iodine just unlocked more of the kind of dreams I used to have as a child, where things were non-linear or dreams within dreams.

The C's have said how sleep/dreaming helps us recharge from physicality which is taxing to the soul.
Also, dreams help us connect things- I would guess in a non-linear way with the awake conscious mind there to filter the other parts of the brain.

I would think that the fluoride, bromide, and other toxins that seem to be put into us by the PTB are there to keep people from being able to do this and stay more and more mechanical. I'm reminded of Joe saying on the radio show how some people's brains actually hurt from certain ideas that go against their beliefs. Perhaps the people who have nightmares is sort of the same mechanism, where the brain "hurts" on some level to integrate things that they have ignored in awake states?

Divide By Zero said:
The C's have said how sleep/dreaming helps us recharge from physicality which is taxing to the soul.
Also, dreams help us connect things- ...

I think dreams represent far more than that.

Going way back, before we manifested in full physicality, we first "dreamed" it. And it was as "sleep walkers" that we learned, and worked out all the intricate mechanics of physical existence. Only when thusly internalized, did we become fully functioning "real" beings. Our dream state -- preceded our physical state. This according to Seth.

In Kalachakra, the dream state is one of 4 states of consciousness-awareness. The waking state ... the dream state ... the deep sleep (without dreams) state ... and the blissful state.

It's through meditation exercises in each of these 4 -- that we eventually get to bypass the samsaric cycle of rebirth. (Not graduation into 4th -- but graduation over 4th. A jump.) Here, questions remain.

This possibility of realization -- is vital. Because if this jump is really not possible, then Buddhism itself is in big trouble ... as the 4 noble truths are founded on this premise.

C's have never denied or confirmed this possibility. But once did make the enigmatic remark "yogis can do it." Even gave a number (in response to Laura) that it was less than 3,000 (in the totality of human history?) Laura thought that hugely depressing.

The chakra system here is four in number ... not seven. (And C's have mentioned the number is variable.) Significantly, they said the chakras' key function is linkage to 5th density (the contemplation or bardo state.)

Most common chakra discourses are utterly unaware of this link. But in Kalachakra, this connection is explicit. Each chakra meditation aim, is tied into the death-bardo-rebirth process. The connection and import to 5th density is made clear. In strong confirmation of the C's remark. Dreams then, are an integral part of this elaborate process.

In general regard to dreams, C's have stressed the importance of writing down details. That I've done for years. It has given me a better understanding of my own makeup and personality traits ... along with the joys & sorrows I've encountered in life.

But hard as I try, I still sometimes forget such details upon waking. And now rather than feeling disappointed ... I simply try to do better the next night.

These are my thoughts, experiences, and discoveries. And they could be misguided.

FWIW.

Divide By Zero said:
Perhaps the people who have nightmares is sort of the same mechanism, where the brain "hurts" on some level to integrate things that they have ignored in awake states?

In some cases it could be. But I think that in many cases the nightmares are just a form of torture by 4D STS. In my personal case the nightmares disappeared when I started taking iodine. And I don't feel that I have integrated anything yet. It just somehow turned off my nightmares. That's probably some kind of protective role of iodine. It protects you from bad stuff and unlocks the good stuff. Or so we hope.

Back
Top Bottom