Session 27 February 2016

Plant-based "people"

We have:
roots in the gut,
capillaries,
The skin has many functions as well as the leaves,
light sensors (eyes)
metabolised some things with the help of solar energy,
eat the minerals and we can not live without water.

Obviously some part of our DNA is the base of the plant.
These creatures are not that strange.

And it sure would be interesting to see the sun's companion star. I think. :/

I would also like to see it. :) Before I go to 4D, of course. :P

What if ...... solar companion, for balance, not from the "material world", but from "the world of anti-matter" and can be seen only with 4D consciousness?

I should mention that some of the peeps here are convinced that I was suffering from a stomach bug of some terrible sort and not an accidental taking of too much 5-htp. In any case, toward the end of that session, I was feeling very, very bad.

Thank you very much Laura and Crew for the new session, as always fascinating, a lot of food for thought. :flowers:

Laura said:
Christine said:
To see the unrecognizable world it is necessary to be in height … Just a reflection.

Your dream detail what I meant
To see the world beyond recognition, it is necessary to be in 4D.

Both statements are assumptions and do not follow logically.

Yes I agree with you, it is only a assumptions.
Of "Up" this is perhaps not the word I should have used but "4D"
I have to learn how to say each time “This is a assumptions”.
It's sometimes hard it is as assumptions.

Sorry for forgetting.

Elohir said:
Are you sure that you only took Iodine ? :P

Yes, I am. :P

Concerning iodine, what is your personal dosage ?

Right now I am back at 3 drops because I felt that my thyroid was working a lot so I didn't want to overload it with too much iodine. But the next week I will increase to 4 drops.

It's time for me to start this adventure. i'm going to look study the whole post in the diet section.

That's a good idea. We have a lot of interesting case studies in that topic.

P.S. I love you avatar. :P

Laura said:
Christine said:
To see the unrecognizable world it is necessary to be in height … Just a reflection.

Your dream detail what I meant
To see the world beyond recognition, it is necessary to be in 4D.

Both statements are assumptions and do not follow logically.

Thee unrecognizable world that the C's were talking about was the world after the catastrophes. But the world in my dream was normal. What was not normal was my perception.

But it is interesting what you mention about seeing, "to see the unrecognizable world it is necessary to be in height". Yes, this is exactly how 3D mind would think. The only way that you can the surface of the planet is to be in height. But in my dream I was doing quite the opposite - I was lying on the ground!

I don't know if that is the perception that you get when you reach 4D, but the concept was interesting. And if it is true, I probably saw only a part of 4D perception because I am still a 3D being.

That's horrible that you had to go through all that. Thank you for still doing the session. Hope your doing better. I can't help but feel a little bad for saying anything.

Thank you very much for this session. Some very interesting information and discussion. And the plant based amateurs, that is some seriously interesting stuff. Thanks as always for the crews sacrifice in bringing us this session.

kindest regards!

Another fascinating discussion from core windows and the twin, atmospheric influences to blood analysis - thank you for sharing! Hope the ground thaws soon and the trees are planted, and keep growing strands! :)

One other thing. Of the Dyatlov Pass incident that has been followed, the explanation described somehow fits. As strange as it seems, to see this come down to a hyperdimensional fishing expedition gone awry and, being in the wrong spot at the wrong time, well what a sad thing for those people. Similarly, the severed feet washing up onto Vancouver beaches and elsewhere, the hyper-d kidnapping/extraction and reintroduction of Elisa Lam into the water tank and so much more, make these things seen more clearly for what they are. In saying that, I'm still a long way off from understanding the mechanisms of these rifts of space/time/densities and the STS levels that interact to do what they do (specimens, control-manipulation and food), yet as mentioned many times too, what we do to 2d, let alone 1d (when done in STS ways) is not perhaps so different.

What a strange existence we find ourselves in.

sitting said:
... I knew (Erdogan) was no more than a bit player in the overall scheme of things ... and soon to be left hanging out there, all alone.)

Looks like the beginning of the end? Starting with his son?

https://www.rt.com/news/334511-erdogan-son-flee-italy/

There're more salacious articles on the net about this. Interesting but perhaps not sufficiently trustworthy to post. The basic trend however -- is clearly emerging. (This man, is running for his life.)

The Russians mean business ... and they have a long memory. They are however, exceedingly careful & circumspect, when dealing with the 'near apex' of the consortium.

I could be quite wrong.

FWIW.

lux said:
Kasia said:
lux said:
(Joe) The crash of the Polish government plane in 2010 in Smolensk had most of the Polish government at the time onboard, and they all died. Was it a result of pilot error?

A: Arrogance.

Q: (L) Pilot arrogance?

A: Yes

Yeah... No coup and the rest of that nonsense. Thanks for the question asked.

In the past Cs said that there were a bunch of reasons for that crash, not a single one...A pilot arrogance could be one of them.

"Was it a result of pilot error?" is not an open question, it is a directed question containing the assumption.

I have problem with finding the past C's session about polish government plane crash by search function. Do you know when the questions about that plane crash had been asked?

I interpret the C's answer, that direct cause was the pilot's decision. We know that many errors were committed. But in the pilot's hands were the life of the people. The oversights and abuses gave ground under this tragedy, but the pilot chose wrong doors.

From what I know (maybe I missed something), the investigation on the Russian side still continues. As Russia goes in the direction of positivity, I would expect honest judgment and I would be more concerned about Polish part wanting hide some unpleasant facts.

First of all is safety of team. I know a couple question thad were not answered during sessions because the safety of people asking.
C' s never refused to answer, and I thnik that is the reason.
Pilot's arrogance or pilot's error rather, it can not be a reason of disclosure of information.
For now, we have to respect and hence the eloquent silence of team in this case.

As o Pole, of course, I would like to know the full truth, but aparently is not yet possible.
I suspect, that the forces that are behind of accident can be very powerful and ruthless, and maybe
I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist?(I take that option into consideration)
In one session in 90s C's said to Arkady - Polish people know better(probably it was sarcastic)
As we know, one session's of the last year has also been truncated by lawyers advise.
On Polish website is a lot of disinfo in this subject, but a few Polish people know that so called serial ,,suicide bomber killed” a lot of people who have any knowledge about the Plane or crash.
Polish society are frustrated for many years because the accident in Smolensk is not explained in a complete transparent and the wild conspiracy theories divide the society for many factions.
Polish people are hungry of the truth about their country, about their true history so they are looking for it everywhere and hence so many quesions in this topic.

Im sum for Polish forumers not yet about Smolensk, in the future maybe?

Laura and Team thank You for all work and specially for Laura I wish you a speedy recovery.

Laura said:
I should mention that some of the peeps here are convinced that I was suffering from a stomach bug of some terrible sort and not an accidental taking of too much 5-htp. In any case, toward the end of that session, I was feeling very, very bad.
How "bad" you have to be to stop and rest a little ?
Dear Laura, think a little to yourself :hug2:

Feeling very grateful for your sharing of this beneficial session. THANK YOU!

I especially like their response to Ark of "ideas are soon going to soar beyond normal limits and widen"

Back
Top Bottom