Session 27 February 2016

nature said:
Thanks a lot for sharing this session.
I think it's a little more clear for me, about the Wave, even if lots of questions and ignorance are in my mind.
The idea of the new planet discovered being the companion is interesting.
The importance of iodine incites me to look for iodine supplement.
I have the answear of the meaning of elevator in my dreams. Untill know, I didn't believe in the significance of dreams.
I admit that all I learn here on hyperdimensional, EMF, Wave still seems science-fiction for me. So new, so incredible. Like 2 voices in my head: "open your mind" vs "all that is fiction"

yes, keep an open mind. you do not have to believe anything. to make decisions we need information, so the more open our minds, the more information, the more open our hearts, the more information. may you ask "what am I afraid of?" ("all that is fiction") and ask "why?" ;=)

a very interesting and informative session, but the sessions usually are! I was shocked by the plant-based amateurs expose. amateurs, I never would have thought. I assumed that all misdeeds at this level were deliberate. hah! scares me and makes me smile too.
good info on the detox heavy metals. was it an EDTA provocation? that is what I am doing. my doctor recently asked me to consider quitting smoking as my cadmium output levels were increasing. well, lots of other metal outputs are increasing also, and some are decreasing (and may increase in the future).
a very good session, I always feel good reading them.

lux said:
(Joe) The crash of the Polish government plane in 2010 in Smolensk had most of the Polish government at the time onboard, and they all died. Was it a result of pilot error?

A: Arrogance.

Q: (L) Pilot arrogance?

A: Yes

Yeah... No coup and the rest of that nonsense. Thanks for the question asked.

In the past Cs said that there were a bunch of reasons for that crash, not a single one...A pilot arrogance could be one of them.

"Was it a result of pilot error?" is not an open question, it is a directed question containing the assumption.

anarkist said:
yes, keep an open mind. you do not have to believe anything. to make decisions we need information, so the more open our minds, the more information, the more open our hearts, the more information. may you ask "what am I afraid of?" ("all that is fiction") and ask "why?" ;=)

Thank you, anarkist, for this reflection. We are afraid when we aren't aware, when we don't know what is waiting for us, therefore when we're in the ignorance.

big-picture said:
Very interesting session! I had a feeling there was going to be another session posted and my goodness is sure made my day when it was there.

I couldn't help but notice that Laura was tired.. I am not assuming anything perhaps she just had a long day, but is anyone else feeling massive fatigue? Its interrupting with my reading time :P

Thanks for all the hard work you put in!!! Greatly appreciated from over here!

Actually, my tiredness at that session was related to an increasing sensation of discomfort in my stomach. I accidentally took too much 5-htp which led, apparently, to an overproduction of stomach acid and a relaxing of the stomach valve which allowed the acid to pour into my small intestine. Within a couple of hours after the end of the session, I was in such a state of agony that I barely was able to sleep. It affected my thinking and I did all the wrong things to try to make a correction and I only made it worse the following day. So, basically, I burned out the entire small intestine with stomach acid and the pain was epic for 2.5 days. I didn't eat for that time, and have been recovering since then. It is still very sensitive, but at least I can stand up and walk which I could NOT do for two days without bending over and clutching my stomach. The moral of the story is: 5-htp can be very helpful for many things, but one must handle it with care. The same is true of most things!

Laura said:
A: No. They don't have to threaten.
Q: (Joe) They don't need to threaten. The implied threat is there because they have them.

Thank you Joe, for clarifying this important point.

It's actually a rather encouraging remark from C's. That Russia has in it's "back pocket," a capability that does scare her opponents sh##less. So much so that verbal reminders are unnecessary.

This is very good to know -- and perhaps defines the potential "scale" of this conflict ... to a degree. Our minds need not run wild on this one I think.

But I could be wrong.

FWIW.

PS
And thank you Laura, for your on-going superhuman & heroic efforts. Sorry to hear about your travails and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Kasia said:
lux said:
(Joe) The crash of the Polish government plane in 2010 in Smolensk had most of the Polish government at the time onboard, and they all died. Was it a result of pilot error?

In the past Cs said that there were a bunch of reasons for that crash, not a single one...A pilot arrogance could be one of them.

"Was it a result of pilot error?" is not an open question, it is a directed question containing the assumption.

I have problem with finding the past C's session about polish government plane crash by search function. Do you know when the questions about that plane crash had been asked?

I interpret the C's answer, that direct cause was the pilot's decision. We know that many errors were committed. But in the pilot's hands were the life of the people. The oversights and abuses gave ground under this tragedy, but the pilot chose wrong doors.

From what I know (maybe I missed something), the investigation on the Russian side still continues. As Russia goes in the direction of positivity, I would expect honest judgment and I would be more concerned about Polish part wanting hide some unpleasant facts.

Sorry to hear about what you went through, Laura. Sheesh, hope you feel much better as soon as possible.

Thanks for sharing the latest session with us, guys! :flowers:

SeekinTruth said:
Sorry to hear about what you went through, Laura. Sheesh, hope you feel much better as soon as possible.

Ditto that! Thanks for the warning, Laura. Get well soon :hug2:

T.C. said:
Thanks for sharing the latest session with us, guys! :flowers:

SeekinTruth said:

Ditto that! Thanks for the warning, Laura. Get well soon :hug2:

I`m glad that you feel better now Laura. Take care :hug2:

Thank you very much for this very interesting session, :flowers: :hug2:

Thank you Galatea, your question on your dream allowed me to seize better the sense from mine. :hug2:

lux said:
Kasia said:
lux said:

I have problem with finding the past C's session about polish government plane crash by search function. Do you know when the questions about that plane crash had been asked?

I interpret the C's answer, that direct cause was the pilot's decision. We know that many errors were committed. But in the pilot's hands were the life of the people. The oversights and abuses gave ground under this tragedy, but the pilot chose wrong doors.

From what I know (maybe I missed something), the investigation on the Russian side still continues. As Russia goes in the direction of positivity, I would expect honest judgment and I would be more concerned about Polish part wanting hide some unpleasant facts.

As far as I know the first session about the Smolensk crash is not more available on the forum. I don’t know the reason for that.

I’m familiar with a few independent reports on the crash, also the Russian one, and they are so to speak incompatible. Maybe it was just the pilot’s error or arrogance, maybe bad weather, maybe a bomb or maybe all told, I don’t know.

The strange thing for me is that if the only reason of the crash was just as banal as an error or bravado, why black boxes and the wrack are still in Russia (why the previous government coalition PO-PSL allowed for that), why they actually did nothing to conduct professional investigation in Poland…The Polish side has received from Russia a few copies of black boxes and each was different…

Stepping into shoes of people who lost their relatives during the crash who still don’t know what really had happened, no wonder they are angry at members of the previous government, no wonder they are ready to believe in a coup version and eventually no wonder that anti-Russian sentiment is flourishing in Poland…

Laura said:
Actually, my tiredness at that session was related to an increasing sensation of discomfort in my stomach. I accidentally took too much 5-htp which led, apparently, to an overproduction of stomach acid and a relaxing of the stomach valve which allowed the acid to pour into my small intestine. Within a couple of hours after the end of the session, I was in such a state of agony that I barely was able to sleep. It affected my thinking and I did all the wrong things to try to make a correction and I only made it worse the following day. So, basically, I burned out the entire small intestine with stomach acid and the pain was epic for 2.5 days. I didn't eat for that time, and have been recovering since then. It is still very sensitive, but at least I can stand up and walk which I could NOT do for two days without bending over and clutching my stomach. The moral of the story is: 5-htp can be very helpful for many things, but one must handle it with care. The same is true of most things!

D: Yikes, Laura! That sounds awful... :( Please take care!

Back
Top Bottom