Session 27 February 2016

Persej said:
Thee unrecognizable world that the C's were talking about was the world after the catastrophes. But the world in my dream was normal. What was not normal was my perception.

But it is interesting what you mention about seeing, "to see the unrecognizable world it is necessary to be in height". Yes, this is exactly how 3D mind would think. The only way that you can the surface of the planet is to be in height. But in my dream I was doing quite the opposite - I was lying on the ground!

I don't know if that is the perception that you get when you reach 4D, but the concept was interesting. And if it is true, I probably saw only a part of 4D perception because I am still a 3D being.

At first, i couldn't really place Persej's dream. I sort of missed the dream-state bit.
But now it sort of crystallizes.

And theres a lot of states between dream and waking, wakened, dissociated.
It reminded me of "remote viewing",willingly zooming in at a place and time. manipulating the focus.

It reminded me of an ugly dream i had recently, suddenly being tied up with shoelaces, black mouth-rag with Arabic white writings, and.. a bomb-belt!?
I saw myself from above me.

I try to get the upper-hand, in dreams that i really don't like. So trying to influence the dream in some less useless/annoying direction. If that don't work, i wake up, grumpy. Interesting ones i try to stretch.

So i woke myself before "getting the belt", but pretty shaken and vowing myself to always be alert, situationally aware, and to see that one coming, fight, when it happens!

It reminded me of being a 8 year old schoolchild, getting scared, for when i focus too much on the face of the teacher, it would zoom in at me. I still avoid looking too long at somebody, rather try to catch a vibe, be more lucid than visual.

I suppose, when attention rules the interaction, one has to be very careful, conscious and willful.

It reminded me of a beautiful, magical moment, when the scenery froze, letting me observe it longer and better. Was that dreaming or time dilation?

Anther thing: BBC "How plants communicate and think" on YT. : Trees can live 100s of times longer than animals, their time is then slower, herbs are faster. But both are intelligent, react and remember. Not with a head though, with makes it obscure in our science, but with a certain place, functioning also as normal tissue, where brain-like structures are located, (i.e. root-brain). Especially the last 10 min are time-worthy.
If a plant were to move, it would dream itself somewhere?

Many Thanks to all of you for your efforts to share these astonishing communications with us so often.

It is very interesting to hear how unique our bodies and their interactions with our environment are. Each of us has to figure out how best to detox and maintain the health of our individual machines since even when we are given good guidance,
there are variations in how treatments will affect us personally.

This session has been an incentive for me to up my iodine levels again and continue to press the line between detoxing and staying functional.

Thanks again,
shellycheval

Thanks for the session guys as usual very interesting, what a strange world we live in.

stay safe folks

Thanks for sharing another "ripper" of a session, fascinating as always :thup: .

4d candidate said:
As we know, one session's of the last year has also been truncated by lawyers advise.

What session are you referring to and what does that have to do with the Smolensk crash?

Thanks for another interesting session. Lots of things to think about, concepts to consider! One things for certain, we will have to keep our minds open and be ready for anything. Sounds like we are in for a heck of a ride!

Great session...it's making me want to get heavy metal tests done. Thank you Laura for doing the session in spite of not feeling well! And thanks to the rest of the team as well!

Joe said:
4d candidate said:
As we know, one session's of the last year has also been truncated by lawyers advise.

What session are you referring to and what does that have to do with the Smolensk crash?

Charlie Hebdo and crash in Smolensk were two different events, of course, but kind of some people involved in both tragedy could be simillar.(it's my hipotesis, guess)
I referring to one of forum member who wrote that he saw and read the session after Smolensk crash, and there C's was mentioned about combination of 5 factors.
In those days I' am did not know about this forum and, of course I never seen that sessions. In other words C's team explained many crash of planes for example: MH 370, explosion over Ukraine Singapore Airlines, plane crash in French Alps, russian plain crashed in Egypt and many other.
I do not want to be perceived as rude, impolite and from this reason I tried to telling all forumers interesting for Smolensk crash plane, that must be a very important reason to stoping this information.
For me and Polish people could be a massive shock when it turns out that the plane crash was the result of negligence, incompetence, arrogance of army.

I think what you are remembering is that the Polish crash was discussed at length on the forum here and, based on the evidence we just decided not to ask about it.

If i recall correctly after one session there was some kind of legal advice to be careful about info from sessions to be published (maybe about major ME intelligence agency involvement in the jet crash in French Alps) so even some threads were removed from public forum. Instead those were available on FOTCM pages so many people joined in; Laura even said that to those interested non-members new sessions could be sent by PVT. i remember this also because some "forgotten" threads where i've posted in start popping after some time when i was checking 'Show new replies to your posts' link... FWIW

Y

Since I also distinctly remembered a 'truncated' session, I went for a search and found this one: Session January 10, 2015.

In it we find the following:

<snip>
[Q & A segment REDACTED by legal advice]
<snip>
<snip>
A: [ REDACTED by legal advice]
<snip>
<snip>
[Lengthy Q & A segment REDACTED by legal advice]
<snip>
[Closing discussion segment REDACTED by legal advice]

The context was the Charlie Hebdo attack, I believe.

Hello forum!!

Perhaps new DNA strands in cosmo-spiritual terms means knowledge levels. All this work, spinning, iodine, diet, meditation, learning, reading, networking ... all EMPOWERS and Helps us to accelerate the construction of DNA-soul.

As if we are developing a soul with the work and the experience is very important for the soul.

The C's once told Laura something like:

"We want you to do what you do anyway but above all to learn. The interaction between the soul and the physical body increases energy which accelerates the learning process of the soul ...

:evil:

4d candidate said:
I do not want to be perceived as rude, impolite and from this reason I tried to telling all forumers interesting for Smolensk crash plane, that must be a very important reason to stoping this information.
For me and Polish people could be a massive shock when it turns out that the plane crash was the result of negligence, incompetence, arrogance of army.

The Smolensk crash was never discussed in a session until this one.

Good thought, Leonel :-) . I was wondering what that means, I have a possible explanation to DNA brands. Thanks!

Laura please take care. I am so sorry that you were feeling bad and tired and sick. Hope you are feeling good, now. And take a rest! :hug:

A: It was a scouting expedition by other dimensional plant based amateurs.

Q: (L) Are you saying plant-based in the sense that these were creatures that were plantiferous or something?

A: Yes

Q: (Data) Why bother going through this difficulty of returning the people instead of keeping them?

A: They were not wanted long term. Amateurs!

Q: (Joe) This portal was opened up specifically to have this effect on these Russian hikers?

A: No

Q: (Joe) Accidental, then.

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) So, it's like, "Let's try out our transdimensional portal-opener, and see what happens!"

A: The location was important.

Q: (Joe) And the hikers just happened to be there.

About these "plant :hug2: entities": that reminds me the movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers by Don Siegel. A very good movie, my favorite SF movie. The ET's in the movie reproduced themselves in a cocoon from a sort of plant... Also the entities that killed the young people in Russia maybe they were (and are) a sort of Daesh in their dimension? Producing chaos, violence, interference... Very disturbing.

By the way: Laura wrote a very good article with the title of the sf movie, nothing about this subject of entities coming and killing but maybe yes? :evil:

http://www.sott.net/article/129949-The-Body-Snatchers

Thanks! This planet is coming day by day more and more fascinating.

Back
Top Bottom