not a highway.

Q: What?! Talk about your mixed metaphors! I don't get that
one!

A: Why not?

Q: They are completely unrelated!

A: Exactly!!!

Q: What IS an enlightened being?

A: An enlightened being.

Q: What is the criteria for being an enlightened being?

A: Being enlightened!

Q: When one is enlightened, what is the profile?

A: This is going nowhere because you are doing the proverbial
round hole, square peg routine.

Q: What I am trying to get to is an understanding of an
enlightened being. Eddie and a LOT of other people have
the idea that an enlightened being IS LOVE, and that is
what they radiate, and that this is a result of being
enlightened.

A: No, no, no, no, no. "Enlightened" does not mean good.
Just smart.

Q: Okay, so there are STS and STO enlightened beings?

A: Yes, we believe the overall ratio is 50/50.

Q: Okay, what is the profile of an enlightened STO being?

A: An intelligent being who only gives.

Q: Well, since we have dealt with the idea of not giving love
to those who don't ask, what do they give and to whom do
they give it?

A: All; to those who ask.

I began The wave vol. 4, in french, and it's now very clear
We become complicit with psychopaths if we give in blindness. In order to avoid this, it's important to see if the person uses manipulation to obtain undesirable things, we must work to "see the invisible". The best thing we can give to a psychopath asking for something unreasonable is "no", because it's protective not only for us, but also for him/her as it's a lesson for him/her.

I'm so thankfull to you and to your team. What you have done (and still do) is so incredible.
Thank you also to people here who gives me responses.

Elohir said:
Thank you very much Shared Joy for your quotes.It confirmed me something about what I felt about freemasons.

Divide By Zero said:
Shared Joy said:
OMG, I have a lot to change in my current attitude....

I agree with you, we cannot change 3D because each density has its own way to work but what we can change is our way of thinking and living in the density where we live. According to the orientation you choose, your life can be very different so imagine it at a big scale. We know that we can be a 3D STO or STS even if in our reality it can only be an orientation since we're all STS.

But I think we have to be careful with our words talking about changes. The matter is of course to not change 3D but we DO have to change something : our attitude and way of thinking. I just say that because I know that at a certain point, some people use to say kind of things as "it's useless to change anything, we cannot do nothing, let's just die..."

I might say once more, that I feel happy to share experiments and thoughts with people like you all in this forum. This place is a very good one to "meet" interesting and interested persons. The networking here is very awesome and we cannot deny the fact that we all learned and go on learning a lot thanks to it.

HI,
maybe these earlier passages about perception could offer some help:

Session 5 April 1997

Q: (L) My first question is: If memory is conscious and subconscious record of perception, as you have stated, and there occurs a "reality merge," as you also described previously, some sort of time manipulation, does this automatically change individual perceptions?

A: Perceptions "leap" into place according to markers in the eternally present continuum.

Q: What are these markers?

A: Experiential breaks in the perceptual realm of continuance.

here comes the non-anticipatory attitude:

Q: Would you please tell us what constitutes objectivity?

A: The effort on the part of the observer to leave prejudice "at the door."

Q: How does the effort on the part of the observer to leave prejudice at the door relate to the objective existence of an atom?

A: An atom, as with absolutely everything else, cannot exist without an observer.

Q: So, in the case of the objectivity of an atom, if the human observers are not objective, where is the observer who makes the atom objective, or does the atom not exist if there is no observer?

A: Yes. to the latter comment.
A: Without consciousness, there is neither objective or subjective!!

Q: So the crux is the attempt to leave prejudice at the door in the same manner as one would be non-anticipatory in order to create?

A: Yes.

maybe this is the explanation of how successfully navigate the wave of changes - don't expect them to fit into your preconceived ideas of reality !

That's why is necessary in the remaining "time" to just do what comes naturally, go with the flow of least resistance, maybe then something changes in our perception:

A: All events are synchronous only when perception becomes a catalyst for learning.

Q: (TH) What is the meaning of synchronous in this context?

A: Only discovered when the lesson is completed.

Q: (TH) Do they mean that all events exist somewhere outside of time and that we just experience them sequentially?

A: Close, Tom.

Not an easy task to give up control, manipulation, inventories, expectation, etc especially when DNA changes are felt like anxiety and inner turmoil, plus other existing influences.

I don't know if that is happening to me, but surely I'm going through a hectic ride. Things are happening very fast. My previous experience was that once I got enough for real, I was able to change. And so happened to many other people I know.

What comes to my mind is an old dream...all I remember was reading a book of wisdom and I was amazed at how simple the truth was. The only wisdom advice I remember was: let go of the superfluous!
I stick with this one for now.

You ideas are welcome. Thank you.

Edit=Quote

nature said:
Laura said:
Q: He also says: 'I believe that an enlightened being is
emanating love where ever that person is, and this is even
without being asked. It just happens because that is what
they are - love.' Comment, please.

A: An enlightened being is not love. And a refrigerator is
not a highway.

Q: What?! Talk about your mixed metaphors! I don't get that
one!

A: Why not?

Q: They are completely unrelated!

A: Exactly!!!

Q: What IS an enlightened being?

A: An enlightened being.

Q: What is the criteria for being an enlightened being?

A: Being enlightened!

Q: When one is enlightened, what is the profile?

A: This is going nowhere because you are doing the proverbial
round hole, square peg routine.

Q: What I am trying to get to is an understanding of an
enlightened being. Eddie and a LOT of other people have
the idea that an enlightened being IS LOVE, and that is
what they radiate, and that this is a result of being
enlightened.

A: No, no, no, no, no. "Enlightened" does not mean good.
Just smart.

Q: Okay, so there are STS and STO enlightened beings?

A: Yes, we believe the overall ratio is 50/50.

Q: Okay, what is the profile of an enlightened STO being?

A: An intelligent being who only gives.

Q: Well, since we have dealt with the idea of not giving love
to those who don't ask, what do they give and to whom do
they give it?

A: All; to those who ask.

I began The wave vol. 4, in french, and it's now very clear
We become complicit with psychopaths if we give in blindness. In order to avoid this, it's important to see if the person uses manipulation to obtain undesirable things, we must work to "see the invisible". The best thing we can give to a psychopath asking for something unreasonable is "no", because it's protective not only for us, but also for him/her as it's a lesson for him/her.

I'm so thankfull to you and to your team. What you have done (and still do) is so incredible.
Thank you also to people here who gives me responses.

Despite the above exchange between Laura and the C's being hilarious, I can take away that we need to be enlightened enough to know when it is right to give and to who? But this is struggle as everyday interactions in work/personal/public situations with people which one may or may not have enough information on to determine if they are asking for selfish reasons to steal energy or truly asking as Laura asked for interactions with the C's at the origins of her experiment.

Are we to use feeling, intuition, body language etc. or some other form of qualification? I have met some very convincing people that asked for reasonable things at first, these things escalated so slowly to unreasonable that you hardly noticed and broght much pain and turmoil in my life.

I feel I am underequipped in many ways to deal with these interactions and if we are to just "go with the flow" or "path of least resistance" as suggested, it sounds like a trap in which one can fall pray to evil forces who smooth a path off from the true one for nefarious reasons. Is that then part of karmic clearing? Can you only be taken advantage of when karma is available to do so and once you take that turmoil or pain or what ever as a lesson then you can move past it? I may be drawing a long bow or be completely off here but I really do struggle with this stuff.

-----

Shared Joy said:
Not an easy task to give up control, manipulation, inventories, expectation, etc especially when DNA changes are felt like anxiety and inner turmoil, plus other existing influences.

I don't know if that is happening to me, but surely I'm going through a hectic ride. Things are happening very fast. My previous experience was that once I got enough for real, I was able to change. And so happened to many other people I know.

What comes to my mind is an old dream...all I remember was reading a book of wisdom and I was amazed at how simple the truth was. The only wisdom advice I remember was: let go of the superfluous!
I stick with this one for now.

You ideas are welcome. Thank you.

Edit=Quote

Shared Joy, I didn't know what Superfluous meant until I looked it up. Definition is "unnecessary especially through being more than enough" so can you extrapolate on what your interpretation of "let go of the superfluous!" means? What unnecessary excess were you referring? was it Prejudice and expectation or something more? Thanks :)

Kris said:
Shared Joy, I didn't know what Superfluous meant until I looked it up. Definition is "unnecessary especially through being more than enough" so can you extrapolate on what your interpretation of "let go of the superfluous!" means? What unnecessary excess were you referring? was it Prejudice and expectation or something more? Thanks :)

Hi Kris,
well, I think is hard to give a "suitable" explanation, as superfluous, that is " more than is necessary", is rather subjective.

Why? I think we all learn at our own pace. And also unlearn at our own pace

- Today I need something and I imagine I cannot do without it. Something happens one day, and that need simply vanishes...
- I have an urge to do something, and I'm doing it several times a day - then somebody makes me do the same ritual, let's say, in a reverse manner and my urge subsides.

In both cases I learned something new about an action which became part of me - and now I can let go of that part without regrets because I became aware that I'm better off without it.

On the other hand a child loves repetitive action as this is how he/she learns.

We learn, experience, get knowledge and possessions and seemingly we are OK according to societal standards. Or we are facing repetition, chaos and loss. Something has to change in each case for life to go on, but we might not be knowledgeable of what has to change in order to do even better or to move away from hardship.

I might call superfluous as the reverse of "simplicity" - but that, again, could be interpreted differently from person to person.

Maybe when one is his own master and experience freedom of being and have few desires and needs, that's when one's life is free of the superfluous.

Just my thoughts, Kris, but I hope it helps ! :)

Thanks for your post Shared Joy.

When I think of letting go of the superfluous, I think of this quote:

"Be in the world, but not of the world"

It seems like to not be superfluous might be a karmic lesson to not drag that subjective/wishful thinking into 4d.

But the problem with using that as a guide, is that everyone finds different things superfluous.

Same with going with the flow- I think it depends on which river we are in. Some rivers lead to a disastrous waterfall with rocks and such :)

Kris said:
I feel I am underequipped in many ways to deal with these interactions and if we are to just "go with the flow" or "path of least resistance" as suggested, it sounds like a trap in which one can fall pray to evil forces who smooth a path off from the true one for nefarious reasons. Is that then part of karmic clearing? Can you only be taken advantage of when karma is available to do so and once you take that turmoil or pain or what ever as a lesson then you can move past it? I may be drawing a long bow or be completely off here but I really do struggle with this stuff.

Kris, just an idea that popped in my mind: I think that we have to be tricked to step into unpleasant or even dangerous situations in order to learn. Now, I don't know who is exactly tricking us - but who in his "right mind" would give up comfort, security, peace of mind ??? Well, yes there are some people who take pleasure in doing these to themselves and others, that's for sure. There's even a saying that God has a strange sense of humor.

And when you are in the "battlefield" then your knowledge, intuition, believes can lead you to more hardships or the path of last resistance. Who is choosing in these situations, that's the question? How much you are dragged down by the "superfluous", that is you are being identified with wrong role models, external authority, fooled by prejudice and blinded by anticipation? How much rubbish from your crumbling reality are you ready to reincorporate into your new reality, which will lead you to crystallization on the wrong basis?

Believe me, I also struggle with all these aspects and I have to admit that many times I blew it. Redundancy in action :-[
Until I have had enough and free myself - I have to be willing to put myself in unpleasant situations - I think we still have some choice as to choose the threshold of unpleasantness. Some people have less of a choice.

Let's not forget being grateful for all these options and all life, everywhere!

Laura said:
Q: (Joe) Do we get any negative metals like cadmium or cesium from smoking?

A: Some but those are generally easily detoxed.

Q: (L) So probably the most evil chemicals that people get in their bodies come from exhaust from vehicles, cleaning products, and industrial chemicals?

A: Yes
I acted article on cadmium in chocolate, Easter is approaching, caution -toxic chocolate,link:
http://www.asyousow.org/our-work/environmental-health/toxic-enforcement/lead-and-cadmium-in-food/

Shared Joy said:
And when you are in the "battlefield" then your knowledge, intuition, believes can lead you to more hardships or the path of last resistance. Who is choosing in these situations, that's the question? How much you are dragged down by the "superfluous", that is you are being identified with wrong role models, external authority, fooled by prejudice and blinded by anticipation? How much rubbish from your crumbling reality are you ready to reincorporate into your new reality, which will lead you to crystallization on the wrong basis?
I agree with that except I prefer to not use the word "believe" even if sometimes what we think is only beliefs. But anyway, I think the same, experience makes you harder and harder to fool but hey...

Shared Joy said:
Believe me, I also struggle with all these aspects and I have to admit that many times I blew it. Redundancy in action :-[

... we're not perfect and I also blew it too many times according to me :rolleyes:

I might add that at the end the one who fools you only fools himself. Don't forgt the universal balance and the karma's thema. Deeply, we are our worst own judge. I think that we just have to go on doing what we think is the right thing to do without anticipating (too much :P).

casper said:
Laura said:
Q: (Joe) Do we get any negative metals like cadmium or cesium from smoking?

A: Some but those are generally easily detoxed.

Q: (L) So probably the most evil chemicals that people get in their bodies come from exhaust from vehicles, cleaning products, and industrial chemicals?

A: Yes
I acted article on cadmium in chocolate, Easter is approaching, caution -toxic chocolate,link:
http://www.asyousow.org/our-work/environmental-health/toxic-enforcement/lead-and-cadmium-in-food/

Thanks, casper. That is an interesting list of chocolates that many will be ingesting due to Easter bunny frenzy. I have been staying away from candy anyway but at least Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate, Hershey's Milk Chocolate Eggs and Hershey's Solid Milk Chocolate Snapsy Snap-Apart Bunny don't have lead or cadmium in the danger zone. The sugar is another story for the children. It makes me wonder how we survive in the toxic swamp. :cry:

Thanks Shared Joy. So without being subjective, it's just a representation of everything that is not required such as material affiliation, assumption of limitations, programs and other "rubbish" which is personal to the individual and should be shed through trauma and pain (if necessary) before we can be 4D candidates? I guess the theme I keep hearing around the forum is that intent is most important as well as faith. So with intent to become STO during interactions with others, having no anticipation and holding faith that the underhanded tactics of any dark shirts will be revealed through our vigilance and awareness we can stay on the right path?

Shared Joy said:
Kris, just an idea that popped in my mind: I think that we have to be tricked to step into unpleasant or even dangerous situations in order to learn. Now, I don't know who is exactly tricking us - but who in his "right mind" would give up comfort, security, peace of mind ???

We have to be tricked in order to learn. When I think about it, some of the hardest moments of my life were my own choices that blew up in my face, but they also taught me the most.

Shared Joy said:

Your use of the word battlefield jogged my thoughts. Because this is a free will universe... Is it true that if you get ambushed, abused, lead astray or generally have your energy stolen that at some level you agreed to have it happen to you? To give away your energy to someone who does not ask for the right or objective reasons is as bad as having someone take something from you because you lack awareness, both are giving up energy and both are avoidable by our actions.

Using the analogy of preparing for an impending battle (the wave and general global upheaval): Everyone has the ability to learn that this battle is coming if they try or they can choose to ignore it. If we think of ourselves as a knights, when someone asks you for assistance or protection, you wouldn't give away your own armour to someone who has never tried to enamour themselves. You wouldn't give away your sword or shield to another when they have no training and have done nothing to train themselves. You wouldn't sell your boots to buy a bottle of snake oil just because the seller says it will make you fly. If they truly ask, one can only assist others to make their own armour, train to use their own weapons and find a path in themselves against those that wish to enslave us all.

Regarding this issue:

A: Timótheos: job. Andromeda: products used.

Q: (Andromeda) Arsenic in products.

(L) Maybe we should look up and see what they put arsenic in.

(Joe) They said it comes from beauty products, and...

A: Whitener for some feminine products.

Q: (Andromeda) They were trying to be discrete! [laughter]

(Pierre) They put toxins in that?! That's evil...

(Joe) The whole world's evil the way they make stuff.

I just read an article from geenmedinfo site

_http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/don-t-feel-so-great-around-your-period-your-feminine-hygiene-products-may-be

The chemicals in feminine hygiene products have been linked to a host of issues, including cancers, inflammatory conditions, infections, and hormonal concerns.

Like the microbiome in our gut, the vaginal ecosystem is a delicate balance of bacteria that can be altered by foreign objects or substances such as feminine hygiene products, spermicides, lubricants, creams, and douches. The vaginal mucus membrane and external anatomy (e.g. clitoris, labia) is capable of secreting and absorbing fluids at a higher rate than the skin, so chemicals are rapidly absorbed through the vagina. In contrast, our skin protects us from the outside world, and ingestion ensures a substance can get broken down to less toxic versions to help relieve body burden. Therefore, possible exposure to higher than anticipated chemical burden from hygiene products may be more prevalent than the companies’ intend.2
According to the FDA, the main toxic ingredients in tampons are dioxin, rayon, and asbestosis. Some are also scented with fragrance, a solution of harmful chemicals commonly added to products to mask unpleasant scents associated with strong vaginal odor usually due to oxidized menstrual blood, or imbalanced flora. 3 Ironically this contributor to an imbalanced ecosystem that may produce unwanted scents, may prompt her to buy more fragranced-based product.

Elevated levels of dioxin, the byproduct when tampons and other sanitary products are bleached with chlorine, have been linked to increased risk of breast cancer and endometriosis, stated by the Women’s Environmental Network.4 Rayon helps promote absorbency, however, this can also mean increased toxin absorption during time of production. Chlorine gives sanitary napkins and tampons it’s ‘clean white look’, and while some brands may tout a chlorine-free bleaching process and 100% cotton tampons, dioxins are still produced, and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not always collect dioxin levels from tampon or sanitary product brands

A more dangerous and immediate concern for women is the possibility of Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), a potentially fatal condition due to an overgrowth of Staphylococcus aureus bacteria that is already present in and on our body. According to WebMD, it can be attributed to women who use tampons, diaphragms, and menstrual sponges, and symptoms are produced from the poisons released from the bacteria, including high fever and vomiting. A tampon saturated with blood, for example, supports the rapid growth of bacteria then optimized in entering our system through highly absorptive vaginal walls, potential micro-tears from insertion and removal, or if the vagina is drier than normal should the tampon be in there too long.

Take care, everyone!

Welcome dear friends.
Cassiopeia opened his eyes and gathered a lot like a puzzle.
For that very grateful to Laura!
I look forward to the arrival of 36 million Nephele! The idea that this system will collapse like a house of cards helps me stay here!
Once again many thanks to all!

And open a new, beautiful, bright world kind of miracles!

:welcome: Kazimir to our forum!!! Actually, seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Kazimir said:
Welcome dear friends.
Cassiopeia opened his eyes and gathered a lot like a puzzle.
For that very grateful to Laura!
I look forward to the arrival of 36 million Nephele! The idea that this system will collapse like a house of cards helps me stay here!
Once again many thanks to all!

Regarding your statement towards nephele, had you a chance reading the wave series yet? It's online for free available and also translated in different languages.

[quote author= Kazimir]I look forward to the arrival of 36 million Nephele![/quote]

I don’t believe that they come in peace ;)

[quote author= Kazimir]The idea that this system will collapse like a house of cards helps me stay here![/quote]

The collapse can go both ways. If the Elite don’t get the response of the population they anticipate. Things can work out for the better. So in a way, it is something to look forward to. :)

Welcome :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom