Session 28 March 2010

This session is rich on the subject of early education and child care, including role of the diet, relations with adults, role models, imprint windows, weaning, trauma and challenges for the sake of growth. It would be too extensive to quote it all, but at least this bit could serve as an introduction to two excerpts from other sessions related to education that follow:
Q: (L) Well, I think we want to raise children that are capable of soul development. I guess that's what we want to do.

A: Yes? Then you must lay down the foundation and pattern. Let us ask you a question: If you had not had certain traumas, would you have felt so determined to find answers to the suffering of humanity???

Q: (L) No, I guess if I'd had a perfect childhood and if everything had been perfect and nice, I guess I would have been a potato. [laughter] I guess I would have been a monkey!

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, what you're suggesting is that you lay down a foundation of security, and then you begin to introduce patterns of frustration or whatever of the child having to confront themselves?

(Ark) Challenges.

(L) Yeah, challenges. So then you set up challenges for the child to meet or overcome?

A: Yes. And fairly early too!

Q: (L) What do you mean by "fairly early"?

A: Starting with weaning!

Q: (L) Okay, this next question is weird. It's written in a really weird way. “Is co-sleeping recommended?”

A: In some cases for limited periods. Keep in mind that if you lay down the pattern early in a secure and loving way, the child is not overly traumatized when faced with reality. If the child is born and then lives in an external "womb", he has not really been born now has he?

Above there is an idea of what "early" means and this may serve to qualify the following excerpt which was the one instance when the C's stepped aside to let another "C" have the floor.
Q: (Atriedes) If you could give 3 pieces of advice to the world, what would they be?

A: I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events.

Q: (L) Were you satisfied with how Augustus handled things after your death?

A: A vile boy who manipulated everyone and everything.

Q: (Atriedes) Do you mind if your memory and image is used in a religion?

A: As long as it is with understanding of the truth. What is religion anyway but that which binds people together as is showed with my army.
To give an example of what being exposed to reality may mean there is this excerpt, from March 2014 which includes the expression: "there are many in Russia who learned in a school of hard reality", not that this was ideal but at least some results have come out.
Q: (L) Okay, I guess the question on a lot of people's minds is: How about that Vladimir Putin, huh?

A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.

Q: (L) So, he's not a psychopath?

A: No.

Q: (Perceval) Is there anyone essentially giving him orders? Is what he's doing being controlled directly in that sense?

A: Not in the sense you mean, but yes in the sense of conscience.

Q: (Ark) I think that what is of value is that he has the right team of advisors. When you have your advisors and they are smart and knowledgeable, they are experts in certain areas, and they will say, "If you do this, this will be the result, so I suggest that."

A: Indeed, there are many in Russia who learned in a school of hard reality difficult for Westerners to imagine. On top of this, they are better educated in general.
Sometimes I wonder who will protect the infants of the future, so that some have a chance to continue the work, or if among the world populations there are certain probabilities for enough people emerging? It can't be easy to be an infant in our world, and to the points in this session the influences of vaccines, electronic equipment and microwave radiation make it even more difficult.

This session is rich on the subject of early education and child care, including role of the diet, relations with adults, role models, imprint windows, weaning, trauma and challenges for the sake of growth. It would be too extensive to quote it all, but at least this bit could serve as an introduction to two excerpts from other sessions related to education that follow:

Above there is an idea of what "early" means and this may serve to qualify the following excerpt which was the one instance when the C's stepped aside to let another "C" have the floor.

To give an example of what being exposed to reality may mean there is this excerpt, from March 2014 which includes the expression: "there are many in Russia who learned in a school of hard reality", not that this was ideal but at least some results have come out.

Sometimes I wonder who will protect the infants of the future, so that some have a chance to continue the work, or if among the world populations there are certain probabilities for enough people emerging? It can't be easy to be an infant in our world, and to the points in this session the influences of vaccines, electronic equipment and microwave radiation make it even more difficult.

I think maybe you're looking at it from the wrong angle. My belief so far is that in the very near future (I doubt the map of the world will remain the same in five years) we're all going to be wiped out. That include not only the people, but our entire society. There will be remains left being, in the same way that you can find remains of older society here and there (e.g cave painting, debris...etc). But our time will be gone. And once this "cleaning" process is done, new beings will be seeded on this planet and they will start over. So, I don't think there's a need to worry about the infants of the future. Life will go on as it always had.

I'm sure that before this group existed, in other society, there must have been people doing the same work this forum is doing, and before them, there must have been other people. And long after this place is gone, there will probably be other people. In my opinion, this is all an endless cycle - Birth, Ascendance, Decadence, Destruction and Rebirth and so on and so forth. If Earth is a classroom, then there's always new students. Nothing is that deep.

And you know this because?

No choice means no responsibility. That sounds not very "deep" at all. It sounds like you are learning something but I am not sure what that may be.

We all have responsibility to our immediate environment and the people we live with. However, earth has gone through many cataclysm and wars before and life has found a way to go on nonetheless. And after we leave this place, it will find a way to go on. Hence, why to me it's not that deep.

As to my belief that most of the population will be wiped out, I just think, "ok, we have an ice age, civil wars, cometary falls, natural disasters, how are we not to die?" Unless, there's some kind of major cosmic shift or whatever death of most of the population is the logical conclusion. Also, many society have gone before us, and ours seems to be headed in the same direction. Of course, I wish it wouldn't happen, but I don't see the point of pretending like there's lot of other possibilities.

most of the population will be wiped out

:thup:
I think that sounds at least a bit better than:

we're all going to be wiped out.

I'm not trying to be difficult. Actually "it takes one to know one", they say.

Session 25 September 1999:
Q: I would like to address some particular issues. Apparently, there is an awful lot of speculation on the internet in various places about 'disasters' of various sorts. There was Comet Lee back a few months ago; then the Nostradamus issue was brought in creating a general panic; now there are other calls of alarm being raised. The disasters on the planet are being attributed to, among other things, the passage of Comet Lee through the Solar System. There are speculations that asteroids or other cometary type bodies are going to cause imminent disasters because of their electrical interactions with the Sun and other bodies of the Solar System. The Internet has, essentially, become a Grand Forum for Doomsday Prognostications. Site after site is waiting for an imminent strike of the planet by some celestial body. I mean, we just have a few days left according to one site! I know that we have dealt with many of these issues before, but the hysteria among some groups is increasing, being bred, generated, being transmitted and encouraged via the Internet. Could you comment please?

A: Normally, we do not "comment " to a non-inquiry, but let it be said that many cling to "doomsday" prophetic calamities as a means to absolve personal frustrations with others. I.E. "Just you wait, Henry Higgins, just you wait!!"

Of course, I wish it wouldn't happen, but I don't see the point of pretending like there's lot of other possibilities.

It's okay. You know you were always going to die and so was everyone else. The only difference is your confronting that fact. You're not looking at the world with 'Rose' colored glasses, Diana. It's only really an existential transitional phase you're going through. Embracing the reality of the situation. Something a lot of people never do. I went through it myself. It takes time to get to a place where the gloom and doom takes a back seat. Not because one is in denial, but because one has expanded one's perceptual field and new possibilities have opened up. I'm still going to die. Would I even want to remain in this physical body in a 3D world for another 50 or 100 years? I think not!

We got your point. You've made it numerous times and we've been there done that ourselves. What else can you contribute?

On the issue of infant care, child care, the natural sex of a child, and the development of the sexual identity of the child there was in another session:
A: Sexual feelings are natural. It is the duty and responsibility of the parent and all adults to not take advantage of the young in this respect.
This relates to the following question in this session:
Q: (L) We received a question from a reader who wants to ask: "Is homosexuality determined at the early imprinting stage?"

A: In some instances. There are many reasons.

Q: (L) The second part of the question reads: "If not, what determines sexual orientation at an early age?" Well, they just said there are many reasons. Can you list any of those other reasons?

A: Past life influences and more rarely, genetics.

Q: (L) So which of these three reasons is the most frequent?

A: Early imprinting could be said to be marginally most frequent cause.

Q: (Ailén) So you were very close, Laura.

(Perceval) Does the early imprinting case have to do with abuse?

A: Not necessarily abuse as lack of proper input at moments of high susceptibility. Also, in some individuals the sequence of imprint slots is different or not synchronous with the pattern of the majority. In a sense, then, this is genetic though all such individuals do not necessarily develop as homosexuals.

Q: (L) I think that the writer wanted to know is this a condition that can be changed, assuming the individual wanted to change?

A: Not usually.

Q: (Ailén) When you talk about a lack of proper input, I assume then that in some way development is not normal. Does that mean that homosexuals have any impediment to spiritual growth?

A: No, that is not implied.

Q: (L) Well, you know the story of Konrad Lorenz and his ducks. The story is that there is this window of time when the substratum of the duck's psychology is open to receiving the imprint of the mother image. So, these ducks were not exposed to a mother duck, but rather to his boots during that window. They came to see his boots as mother. Forever. These ducks believed that boots were "mother". So what it means is that there are these like… circuit boards… in us where there is a window that opens when they can be written on. Whatever is written on them in that moment is what sets that circuit. It's like a really basic circuit in our makeup. And I think what this means is that these individuals may have either hyper-sensitive circuits, or windows when circuits can be written that were different that other people. Maybe their windows don't open at the same time as the majority of people.

Say for example the majority of people in the first week, they get their mother imprint - probably. Babies that don't get a mother imprint because they are given up for adoption, or there is some kind of extenuating circumstance, they always have this lack because nothing was written in. If they are put in a crib and never nurtured, they never got this imprint. Then the window closes, and whatever was written on that circuit board during that period when the window was open is what is there forever. Okay, so maybe some people's windows open too early, or maybe it opens while they're still really tiny in the hospital and they don't get the imprint of the mother. Or maybe it opens and closes very fast because of their sensitivity. Maybe they get imprinted by the look of the doctor with a mask on his face, or a nurse passing by or a Coke machine.

(Perceval) Maybe whatever the stage is for the imprint of sexuality, maybe it's later and for most people it's at a certain age, but there are some people that for genetic reasons it's earlier or later and so the adults around that person act differently than they would have when the child was younger.

(L) Yes. And when we're talking about something like imprints, you have to take a very specific individual, and then you have to say, "Okay, does this person have..." and then you'd have to ask all these yes/no questions to boil it down. It could be as varied as the number of individuals that exist! And the same for homosexuals. Every one is different. It could be a partial past life cause, there could be a partial imprint vulnerability cause, or even as they said in rare cases a genetic cause.

(Perceval) I wonder what the imprint actually is. What is the actual imprint data? Is it interaction, or words, or treatment by another human being?

(L) Well, let's ask. In a general sense, what is the imprint that determines sexuality for an individual?

A: The pleasant interaction with an adult model at a moment or during the time the imprint window is open in conjunction with the release of specific hormones and brain chemicals.

Q: (Perceval) So you've got a kid, a boy, and if the window is open, then they get more female attention from their mother. But if the window opens later, when the father takes more interest in the boy and starts to treat him "like a man"... like fathers will sometimes chide their sons about things like, "You cry like a little girl" or "Don't be such a little girl", "You gonna wear a dress?", etc. If you had the window open then during that period, and you received that kind of treatment...

(L) In other words, a delayed imprint window.

(Perceval) Yeah, and producing chemicals and being treated that way or laughed at or made fun of, and being made to think that you're a little girl...

(Burma Jones) Though they did say a "pleasant" interaction with adult models.

(Perceval) That's the ideal.

(Belibaste) Usually at what age does this window open?

A: 18 months to 2.5 years.

Q: (Burma Jones) That's a big window.

(L) Yeah, well that's not the whole window, but the range.

(Ark) What I don't understand is why sexuality is not hard wired, and for what reason? It could have been wired like number of legs and then there would be no problem. Everybody this way with two legs and everybody is born heterosexual except with radiation, mutations, blah blah blah. There must be a reason for that, but what is this reason? Why is there this possibility of people being changed in this way that leads to suffering? Or maybe I don't know anything about internal structure.

(Burma Jones) Well, I was wondering if that imprint comes in with an adult model, does that also set the sort of person that you're going to look for to mate with?

A: Yes

Q: (Burma Jones) So maybe it's also to make it so that you will look for a mate within your own "group"? Like setting up the parents early on in life.

A: Control system modification.

Q: (Perceval) It's probably like you were saying, a pleasant interaction with an adult model. So, if it's later than 18 months to 2.5 years...

(L) So if you have an unpleasant interaction, it can really mess you up.

(PoB) Does it mean that somebody can make another person homosexual by specific kind of treatment?

A: Yes.

Q: (Burma Jones) Well, it sounds like if you knew when someone's imprint vulnerability was, and you abducted them and put them with someone that you wanted to pair them with, you could set up the whole imprint for them.

(L) Yeah, you could.

(Perceval) The problem is that the normal window is 18 months to 2.5 years, and then there are people who have delayed windows.

(L) And maybe people who have early windows. So, it's like Sidney Baker talks about our individual physiology in terms of health and how completely individual we are. There are certain patterns for the majority, but still there are ranges. So everybody is really completely individual and different.

(Andromeda) Are they talking here about having a role model of the same sex, or the opposite sex?

A: Opposite generally.

Q: (L) So if you have a pleasant experience with a member of the opposite sex during this moment of imprint, that will set you up to be attracted to members of the opposite sex.

(Perceval) It kind of suggests that a normal person in a normal family with both a mother and father, that baby or small child is going to have interaction with both...

A: It should be noted that the infant is sensitive to pheromone type substances that can trigger the imprint window. That part of the process is "hard wired".

Q: (Perceval) So for girls and boys they're hardwired to be attracted to male or female.

(L) So say a female infant is hardwired to be triggered by the presence of the pheromone of a male, and the interaction is pleasant, then what is supposed to get written to the circuit gets written, and everything is fine. If the pheromone opens the window and what happens in the interaction is extremely unpleasant, then everything gets screwed up. And possibly it could be that if there is some genetic difference in the infant, then maybe they are set up so that the pheromones of a female will open the window. So, there are a number of possibilities here. It's obviously an interactive thing that triggers it, writes the circuit, and whatever.

(Ailén) So the way that some homosexuals are overidentified with being gay, like gay bars and that stuff, that has to be just cultural then...?

A: The gay "movement" is a CIA program incepted by 4D STS designed to set up antipathy, differences, and to identify individuals for purposes of inflicting further suffering.

Q: (L) Huh.

A: It is the soul that counts.

My belief so far is that in the very near future (I doubt the map of the world will remain the same in five years) we're all going to be wiped out
Sorry, I would have to put this in the 'sacred cow' category as you have posted this 'belief' all over the forum, and have strenuously resisted any and all other points of view.

Back
Top Bottom