Session 28 March 2010

Nienna

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Hi HifromGrace,

You may want to take a look at our Diet and Health section. The Ultra Simple Diet is a very good book on food sensitivities and there are a lot of really good and helpful threads.

For the most part gluten, dairy, corn, soy and sugar are evil. They are foods that cause a lot of problems and are addictive, as you've noticed. And that includes cheese and yogurt.

I've found that there are very few foods that I can eat without having flare ups of inflammation and my nose stuffing up, or itchiness. And that doesn't even include the pre-packaged poisons out on the market.

So it is a very serious and tricky situation when it comes to eating healthy.
 

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
CEdicon said:
Really interesting session - thanks team & thanks C's!

While browsing the pages of replies, I noticed that a few people acknowledged that the gay "movement" as a CIA/4D STS operation "explains a lot" and "made a lot of sense." I'm having trouble understanding why people believe this makes a lot of sense. It came as a complete shock to me! I guess that is the one line in the session that is still soaking in. I don't doubt the C's are correct about a 4D STS presence in the gay "movement" - that's not too hard to imagine as they'd prefer to have their hands in every cookie jar. The CIA connection raises a lot of questions in my mind, though, and I suppose I will have to read Col. Prouty to get some insight.
"The Cosmic COINTELPRO Timeline" is another resource. It is a year-by-year history of the activities of U.S. Intelligence agencies regarding UFO's, political coups, mind control, biological weapons testing, etc. : http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/timeline.htm (the links to each year are listed in the left column)
 

FrankM4326754

Jedi Master
Thanks for sharing! Learning is fun and I love the topic or surrounding topics of psychology. Very interesting. All parents should have this background knowledge.
 

OrangeScorpion

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Galaxia2002 said:
Based in what I read of the session: If I were the controllers and I know that a person was to meet his soul mate in the future to do something constructive, an easy way to avoid that would be make them or one of them homosexuals.! How awful! :scared:
Following this example what is the dynamics to follow for this couple for their spiritual development?

Based in what I understood once the imprinting is done during the sensitive period, can't be changed. Therefore one could not change their homosexuality.

If all are lessons, I understand that STS forces only can make homosexual one who has something to learn about homosexuality.

Therefore, this pair of soul mates will have to unite in another life.

any comments?
 

anart

The Living Force
OrangeScorpion said:
Galaxia2002 said:
Based in what I read of the session: If I were the controllers and I know that a person was to meet his soul mate in the future to do something constructive, an easy way to avoid that would be make them or one of them homosexuals.! How awful! :scared:
Following this example what is the dynamics to follow for this couple for their spiritual development?

Based in what I understood once the imprinting is done during the sensitive period, can't be changed. Therefore one could not change their homosexuality.

If all are lessons, I understand that STS forces only can make homosexual one who has something to learn about homosexuality.

Therefore, this pair of soul mates will have to unite in another life.

any comments?
Or perhaps they are both homosexual and thus, will find each other. It's interesting that you're limiting 'soul mates' to a man and a woman. If a person is honestly open to the idea of a polar opposite, then what if your polar opposite is the same sex as you are? Or if you are gay, what if they are the opposite sex? Would you give up your preconceptions of who you 'are' to be with them if they were 'the one'? Gender is of the body and essence is not. It's an interesting question to ask the self.
 

OrangeScorpion

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
anart said:
Or perhaps they are both homosexual and thus, will find each other. It's interesting that you're limiting 'soul mates' to a man and a woman.
Well, this example would also be valid for two homosexual people, and then the manipulation would be to convert one of them in heterosexual.

I did not mean to limit. I assume that there may be homosexuals twin souls. My intention is to ask whether it is possible that STS forces can change the sexual orientation of a person to zoom out its soul mate.

And considering that “all are lessons”, I suppose that any manipulation of STS forces should be limited to lessons of each individual. Or not?

anart said:
Gender is of the body and essence is not.
Ok, what matters is not the body. I guess that two soul mates can be together even if there isn't sexual attraction by one of them. what matters is the soul.

I must learn to open my mind and not think always from the physicality STS.
 

anart

The Living Force
OrangeScorpion said:
Ok, what matters is not the body. I guess that two soul mates can be together even if there isn't sexual attraction by one of them. what matters is the soul.

I must learn to open my mind and not think always from the physicality STS.
Right, that's my point - if it truly is a polar opposite situation, it won't matter.
 

Prysm

Padawan Learner
Had a question. Some of the links posted to forum threads say they are off limits, and has made me a bit frustrated in my inability to access them. I am guessing it is similar to needing a base number of posts from ones account to read them, similar to that requirement of base posts needed to be able to edit ones own comments? I am guessing this is better asked in the tech support area, or doing a search on the topic in the forum, but at the moment the emotional program is running as I read this thread. The homosexual aspect here is hitting a nerve in me, as I am gay, and have been wondering about it for a while on and off in my life. Sorry for any noise.

Bobby
 

anart

The Living Force
Bobby said:
Had a question. Some of the links posted to forum threads say they are off limits, and has made me a bit frustrated in my inability to access them. I am guessing it is similar to needing a base number of posts from ones account to read them, similar to that requirement of base posts needed to be able to edit ones own comments? I am guessing this is better asked in the tech support area, or doing a search on the topic in the forum, but at the moment the emotional program is running as I read this thread. The homosexual aspect here is hitting a nerve in me, as I am gay, and have been wondering about it for a while on and off in my life. Sorry for any noise.

Bobby
Yes, once you have 50 posts you'll be able to access more areas on the forum. It's good that you notice that you have an emotional program running, rather than acting on it. Sexuality is a big one - and being gay is an especially strong seed for identification and other programs in this world, due to the very wide spread bigotry and hatred directed toward those of us who happen to be gay. Notice I say 'us'. Of course, being straight is also a seed for identification and programs in this society, so no one goes unscathed.

At the core of the issue, however, is the idea that none of us is really gay, or straight - our essences are neither male nor female, gay nor straight - though our personalities will rail against that idea. The forms we take to live this life and learn these lessons are useful, but if we take form for content, we get lost in the suffering to such an extent that we forget all else - and the point of it all is 'all else'.

So - keep observing and keep your mind open and with some work and effort, you'll come to new understandings about not only what it means to be gay, or straight, but how ones lens becomes necessarily warped by all experience and must, thus, be cleaned and repaired in order to see reality as it is.
 

luke wilson

The Living Force
anart said:
Bobby said:
Had a question. Some of the links posted to forum threads say they are off limits, and has made me a bit frustrated in my inability to access them. I am guessing it is similar to needing a base number of posts from ones account to read them, similar to that requirement of base posts needed to be able to edit ones own comments? I am guessing this is better asked in the tech support area, or doing a search on the topic in the forum, but at the moment the emotional program is running as I read this thread. The homosexual aspect here is hitting a nerve in me, as I am gay, and have been wondering about it for a while on and off in my life. Sorry for any noise.

Bobby
Yes, once you have 50 posts you'll be able to access more areas on the forum. It's good that you notice that you have an emotional program running, rather than acting on it. Sexuality is a big one - and being gay is an especially strong seed for identification and other programs in this world, due to the very wide spread bigotry and hatred directed toward those of us who happen to be gay. Notice I say 'us'. Of course, being straight is also a seed for identification and programs in this society, so no one goes unscathed.

At the core of the issue, however, is the idea that none of us is really gay, or straight - our essences are neither male nor female, gay nor straight - though our personalities will rail against that idea. The forms we take to live this life and learn these lessons are useful, but if we take form for content, we get lost in the suffering to such an extent that we forget all else - and the point of it all is 'all else'.

So - keep observing and keep your mind open and with some work and effort, you'll come to new understandings about not only what it means to be gay, or straight, but how ones lens becomes necessarily warped by all experience and must, thus, be cleaned and repaired in order to see reality as it is.
But if sexuality and gender is "superficial"[I couldn't think of any better word, maybe "not that important"(?)], then why did nature choose the only combination for reproduction as male/female? The truth is gay people cannot produce offspring and I read in the Ra material that even 4D beings have to produce offspring to keep there physical vehicles going so the whole male/female thing still appears to function there... So I am kind of confused :huh:

In your reference for taking form for content, do you mean that form is part of the content and the picture should be taken as a whole?
Also, the reference about 'all else', doesn't that exclude the opposite of that, the part that isn't all else? :huh:
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
luke wilson said:
But if sexuality and gender is "superficial"[I couldn't think of any better word, maybe "not that important"(?)], then why did nature choose the only combination for reproduction as male/female?
Because, in terms of bodily reproduction, the male/female thing is what is needed.

But there are other kinds of creativity/production/reproduction - that of the mind or soul.

luke wilson said:
The truth is gay people cannot produce offspring
No, they can't, strictly speaking. But that doesn't mean that they are not creative or cannot produce/reproduce in more spiritual ways.

luke wilson said:
and I read in the Ra material that even 4D beings have to produce offspring to keep there physical vehicles going so the whole male/female thing still appears to function there... So I am kind of confused :huh:
Maybe you should take the Ra Material with a grain of salt. They also said Jehovah was a good guy... and we know for a fact he wasn't.

luke wilson said:
In your reference for taking form for content, do you mean that form is part of the content and the picture should be taken as a whole?
I think that the opposite was meant.
 

Jones

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I've had a further thought about the triggers for homosexuality that has come from some of my own experiences that I've spent some time writing about.

I'm wondering if both parents can set the environment for the triggers or imprinting. I've seen my mother, when changing the nappy/diaper on a baby or toddler, tickle the area just above the genitals - the triangle formed by the creases of the legs and the belly. It has occured to me that this may be moderately sexually stimulating to a baby, but I'd not given it much thought before. The babies often giggle. I don't remember her doing such to me, but it is very possible that she did.

It kind of makes sense in a 3 force way. A baby with the genetics for the possibility of homosexuality, then imprinting from both the same sex and opposite sex parent, both of which could be either positive or negative.

The most surprising realisation for me though was that how this has manifested in my life. I am not that keen on direct genital touch/stimulation but I'd not given much thought as to why.
 

irjo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
this session its a very important one.... good information and very clarifying!
 

Martina

Jedi Master
Thank you for the session, very important one, I wish I was a member back then, my son was 14 months old and I was still nursing him:-) for couple of months but not often. I have a friend whose's son was breastfeeded until 4 y.o. If you let them ...
 
Top Bottom