Session 28 May 2013

Thanks for the new session! There's a lot packed in this one. Thanks Ark for the question about ball lightning, my husband saw a ball lightning in our kitchen a couple of years ago and tried to chase it ...LOL...the "transdimensional portal" stayed ahead of him and then just disappeared. Very weird stuff.

The dead magpie peaked my interest as well, beings that I had a close encounter with a blackbird recently. But my bird wasn't dead, just alittle stunned.

Thanks for the new session. Keep up the good work! :)

There's been more rainfall here over the past year than I've ever noticed before, so the whole "sheets of rain" discussion was certainly interesting. A lot more people have been getting sick the past year, too, including me, so the whole secret gov thing is something else to keep in mind as time progresses.

Thanks to everyone at the Chateau for the new Sesson.

(L) And more people believing lies, and more chaos. The people on the planet are attracting their own destruction. (Perceval) Because they believe lies.

The simplicity of Truth! Yet, we fail to see.

Well...crap. ;D

Thank you! I know it can be tiring, and its appreciated. :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Awesome session though. :halo: :headbanger: :headbanger: :dance:

wow.. amazing session again
Thank's a lot to all..

A: Mucho gusto! Goodbye.

That's an interesting ending. Google translate translates it to "be happy". Wiki answers says:

_http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_phrase_%27mucho_gusto%27_when_translated_from_Spanish_to_English
"Pleased to meet you!"
mucho = much, as in a lot
gusto = pleasure ( enthusiastic and vigorous enjoyment or appreciation)
Con mucho gusto = With much pleasure

Gusto seems to primarily mean pleasure or taste.
_http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/gusto
1. taste (estilo) ; taste, flavor (sabor)

una casa decorada con (buen) gusto -> a tastefully decorated house
de buen/mal gusto -> in good/bad taste
sobre gustos no hay nada escrito (Prov) -> there's no accounting for taste, each to his own
tener buen/mal gusto -> to have good/bad taste

2. pleasure (placer)

con mucho gusto -> gladly, with pleasure
iría con (mucho) gusto, pero no puedo -> I'd love to go but I can't
da gusto estar aquí -> it's a real pleasure to be here
mucho gusto — el gusto es mío -> pleased to meet you —
hacer algo a gusto -> to do something willingly o gladly; (de buena gana) to do something comfortably (cómodamente)
mucho o tanto gusto -> pleased to meet you
sentirse o encontrarse o estar a gusto -> to feel comfortable o at ease
tomar gusto a algo -> to take a liking to something

This site also adds "a lot of taste" as a definition:
_http://www.spanishdict.com/translate/mucho%20gusto
Nice to meet you
Happy
a lot of taste

different mean in spanish.. +n- what is explained above..
the more probable here in the first grade is, I think, "the pleasure's mine"

.. but the other thing is the spanish (languages) world.. maybe, to be attentive?

Session Date: May 28th 2013
A: New world coming.

Q: (L) What did you mean by, "New world coming"?

A: You are in the transition and it will accelerate dramatically soon.

All in front seats fasten your belts!

Thanks a LOT! (for this session of course )

Y...

Yes if the new world coming.. the chaos too :(

but.. why stress now? ;) :P

anyway I return on the session.. :D
..lot fot thinking..

Thank you for the session. When I read the chalice part I thought of a erupting volcano.. maybe?

Thanks a bunch for that session! Explains a lot, especially with regards to weather and disinfo. Here in Malaysia, where we have just had a massively fraudulent election, the disinfo campaigns in the state media are just astounding, so no wonder that thunder and rain is picking up like mad. It's very very intense, even for Malaysia.

Wow, what an amazing and dense session! Definitely requires multiple readings as I know I've missed quite a bit on the first pass; the whole "information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness" part I'm definitely not grokking, for instance. I guess I'm having trouble understanding how "a truth" can be independent of consciousness. I always thought of truth as a property of consciousness. Is truth material in some fashion?

Thanks so much Laura and the Chateau crew!

Added: Forgot to mention that, here in Toronto, the Don River flooded this morning due to rain, forcing a major North/South highway closure (Don Valley Parkway). First time I've ever seen this happen and it was only due to one night's rain!

dugdeep said:
Wow, what an amazing and dense session! Definitely requires multiple readings as I know I've missed quite a bit on the first pass; the whole "information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness" part I'm definitely not grokking, for instance. I guess I'm having trouble understanding how "a truth" can be independent of consciousness. I always thought of truth as a property of consciousness. Is truth material in some fashion?

I don't know if truth is material per se, but it is real. I think we need to make sure our definitions are right before really making sense of this. For example, truth should probably be defined as "correspondence to reality." Information is a complex arrangement that specifies a certain meaning. So, to use a real-life example, "Israel is evil" is information that is 'arranged' by truth. "Israel is good" is not. The truth exists independent of any human minds, so whether anyone was aware of it or not, the truth that "Israel is evil" is true whether or not anyone translates that into a form of information (like speech, writing, thought, or even feeling).

But how does 'true information' become consciousness? I'm not sure. But if we look at our only evidence for consciousness, i.e., ourselves, then maybe it makes sense. Our information, from the atomic level to our DNA and the form of our bodies, is arranged by something, and without our bodies, we wouldn't be conscious. (Or more specifically, without the development of adequate bodies, consciousness as we experience it wouldn't have been possible.) The only 'something' that I can think of would be something like Plato's ideal forms. Since all our parts are arranged by their ideal forms (e.g., the inherent possibilities in the cosmos for atomic forms, protein forms, body plans, etc.), I guess you could say that they are arranged by Truths that are independent of the things that they form, but also that they embody those Truths. They 'correspond to reality.'

But I see what you mean by truth needing consciousness. I think Gurdjieff's idea of the three principles might be needed here. At the level of the Absolute (Cosmic Mind), you need three principles in one. The active, informing principle (Truth), the passive, informed principle (Information), and the third, equilibrating principle (Consciousness). I suppose that it's possible to have a universe - even given the ultimate existence of these principles - that doesn't give rise to consciousness as we experience it. For example, if the information at the level of physics produced a world with laws that didn't allow for life, or if DNA produced proteins with no functional abilities. In other words, if there were a mismatch between Truths (i.e., goals or forms inherent in Cosmic Mind) and the bodies that should embody them. Information needs to be arranged by a truth inherent in the cosmos in order for it to fulfill its intended function. If it doesn't, it falls apart. So on a human level, when our information (beliefs, decisions, actions) isn't informed by Truth, our consciousness goes kaput. Maybe? :/

Thank you Laura and the crew for this amazing session! This may sound silly but I feel like I felt when I was a kid on Christmas Eve morning... :D

dugdeep said:

Thanks so much Laura and the Chateau crew!

Added: Forgot to mention that, here in Toronto, the Don River flooded this morning due to rain, forcing a major North/South highway closure (Don Valley Parkway). First time I've ever seen this happen and it was only due to one night's rain!

I second that! Thanks for pushing through that long, mind-boggling session into the early hours in spite of the tiredness to bring as much information back. :)

Back
Top Bottom