Session 28 October 2023

Thank you for the new session!
So glad to hear that Pierre is okay🙏Thoughts and prayers continue to be with you all.:hug2:

I have been thinking more about what is written above as this past Monday a family member shared a regret they still struggle with after the loss of a family member close to ten years ago. I listen but I also wonder if there's more I could say or do to help as it is something that continues to come up (though not as often anymore and usually only briefly when it does).

I tried to find further info about this topic of things working both ways but couldn't find any mention online so far. Do others here know of Afterlife reading material that covers this topic?

There's this session from April 26, 2014 that provides a basic structure:

(Alana) Because Menrva mentioned her brother and how he’s stuck, it seems that a lot of people end up being stuck after death. I was wondering if there’s some roadmap or… like for people to have an idea of “How to Die” and just go where they’re supposed to.

A: It is a good idea!

Q: (L) Write a book! (Pierre) How to Die Efficiently! (L) A little booklet… (Andromeda) It’s a really good idea. (Mr. Scott) People always write about near-death experiences, but nobody ever writes about HOW to die. (Alana) Yeah, without coming back. (Chu) Dying 101.

A: A worthy project!

Q: (L) We can put it out on Kindle! (laughter) (Alana) How to Die… A Healthy Passage… It’s probably related much in the way you lived before you die. So, the work must be part of it, because you shed beliefs that are illusionary. (Pierre) Religious beliefs… (Timotheos) You could have a chapter for each religion. (Alana) Or sometimes you feel you need to stay because you need to protect others. (L) And you have to talk through all of those things, and explain why it’s even unnecessary and it will just create an energy drain for those left behind, and so forth. Never mind even if you think you’re a doing a good thing. The very fact that you feel you must stay means you will have to obtain energy somehow, and that will actually come from the person you care about. Therefore, you’re not really doing them any favors. You’re hurting them more than you’re helping them. And say you need to let go, and blah blah blah… Make it so that a person can read it to the person, or the person can read it themselves. It could be written in a very beautiful, almost poetic way. (Pierre) A soothing way. (Alana) Because it’s like something that people fear also, so it has to be done gently. Okay, we should talk about this. (L) Yeah. Anything else? We’re gonna say good night. Any comments about our first little experimental Skype session?

A: More! Merrier! Goodbye.

I don't know of any booklet like this per se (although thorbiorn seems to be working on it!), but the book I mentioned earlier in the thread is worthwhile IMO. Often grief can leave us all feeling pretty lost, and this book provides a basic roadmap for the strange 'landscape of grief' that we sometimes inhabit. In particular the sometimes bizarre and strange emotions that populate it. I know it sure helped me get some clarity on grief, how it can affect myself and others, shedding light on a lot of our cultural assumptions, and providing some key signposts to healthy ways of processing loss.

Aside from that, perhaps you could suggest that your relative write a goodbye letter? Something with a specific intent to address and resolve any lingering regrets which may be a cause of clinging by both parties. And also encouraging their dearly departed to go into the light where all of their loved ones are waiting with open arms. I think this last bit is very important, based on what we've learned from the SRT material, ie. earthbound spirits who stick around need energy, and they often get that from the life force of loved ones who are still living.

The C's have helped me reconcile myself with the idea of prayers having any validity at all. For most of my life, starting early on in my pre-teens epoch while being educated in a strict Catholic school where assitance to excruciatingly boring weekly Mass services was compulsory, I had completely discounted the value of prayers along with most of the things that the priests were trying to make us believe, but reading some of the early sessions where the C's also recommended prayers in reply to some question that I cannot remember now, made me start reevaluating the whole matter from a totally different perspective to that which was being promoted within the Catholic milieu.
This has also proved to be the case for myself. I grew up believing prayer was an old fashioned fuddy duddy sort of thing only really found at church ceremonies or Sunday school as a child. It wasn't until I became a member of the forum that I changed my opinion radically. Prayer, to me, now represents something very special and it is something I enjoy doing. It is a way of communicating with, and strengthening the bond with my own spirit self and also to intercede for others in need. It seems a very STO thing to do.

There's this session from April 26, 2014 that provides a basic structure:

I don't know of any booklet like this per se (although thorbiorn seems to be working on it!), but the book I mentioned earlier in the thread is worthwhile IMO. Often grief can leave us all feeling pretty lost, and this book provides a basic roadmap for the strange 'landscape of grief' that we sometimes inhabit. In particular the sometimes bizarre and strange emotions that populate it. I know it sure helped me get some clarity on grief, how it can affect myself and others, shedding light on a lot of our cultural assumptions, and providing some key signposts to healthy ways of processing loss.

Aside from that, perhaps you could suggest that your relative write a goodbye letter? Something with a specific intent to address and resolve any lingering regrets which may be a cause of clinging by both parties. And also encouraging their dearly departed to go into the light where all of their loved ones are waiting with open arms. I think this last bit is very important, based on what we've learned from the SRT material, ie. earthbound spirits who stick around need energy, and they often get that from the life force of loved ones who are still living.
Thank you for your input.🙏 Plan to locate the book you mentioned. Maybe the above can also help them with their sleep. They haven't slept that well for some years now (will often wake up every couple hours). I think the loss continues to affect their quality of sleep.

• Demand for plastic-making feedstock lowest since the 1970s
  • Sharp diesel consumption drop in euro zone’s biggest economies
(Bloomberg) -- If the oil market offers clues about the state of the economy, it’s through the prism of two petroleum products: diesel and naphtha. And in Europe, the news is bleak.

The former powers trucks, trains, ships and industries including farming and construction. The latter is used by the petrochemical sector to make everything from medical equipment to chewing gum. OECD Europe’s annual consumption of both is set to plunge this year, with naphtha hitting its lowest since 1975.

“Europe’s weak economic growth has hit the manufacturing sector hard,” said Alan Gelder, vice president of refining, chemicals and oil markets at consultancy Wood Mackenzie Ltd. That’s reduced “demand for naphtha as a petrochemical feedstock and diesel for the manufacturing and movement of goods.”

The continent’s demand is still critically important even in a world where traders are intently focused on the potential for supply disruptions emanating from war in the Middle East. The expected consumption drop in the two fuel types this year is well over half a million barrels-a-day versus pre-pandemic levels — not far off a Belgium’s worth of overall oil usage.

As a major importer of diesel-type fuel from the Middle East, India and the US, and a regular exporter of naphtha to East Asia and Latin America, any significant drop in Europe’s usage is likely to have knock-on effects for economies and oil markets around the world.

Part of this year’s demand decline is due to long-term, structural trends. Buyers in the European Union have long been favoring gasoline-powered options over diesel, and electric car sales have also hit consumption.

But Europe’s economic malaise is a big factor too. Purchasing managers’ index data show ongoing contractions in the euro zone’s construction and manufacturing, while inflation remains above target. Germany’s economy, the European Union’s largest, shrank last quarter and is at risk of entering recession.

The numbers on naphtha are stark: consumption is set to fall more than a quarter this year versus 2021 to 844,000 barrels-a-day, the lowest it’s been in 48 years, according to Ciaran Healy, an oil market analyst at the International Energy Agency. While naphtha is also used in blending to make gasoline, the watchdog’s consumption measurement doesn’t include this uptake — instead, the vast majority is for use as a petrochemical feedstock.

Run rates at petrochemical steam crackers — huge units that convert naphtha and other feedstock into the industry’s basic chemical building blocks — have plunged, according to data from Argus Media Ltd. Producer OMV AG on Tuesday also dropped its forecast for European steam cracker utilization.

Petrochemical giant BASF SE meanwhile attributed slower European chemical production to “lower demand resulting from high inflation, increased interest rates, and a renewed rise in natural gas prices” on Tuesday.

Diesel Downtrend

In the continent’s top five economies — Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain — recent data all show contractions in demand for diesel-type fuel.

French road diesel sales fell by 13.4% versus a year earlier in September. In Germany, overall oil demand is expected to drop by about 90,000 barrels-a-day this year, more than any other country in the world — bar Pakistan.

See also: German Oil Demand Drops as Europe’s Industrial Powerhouse Stalls

Overall, OECD Europe’s diesel-type fuel demand is set to be down by about 380,000 barrels-a-day this year versus the 2019 pre-pandemic level, according to the IEA.

Mixed Picture

The global picture is more mixed. In China, demand is booming despite the travails of its property sector: during January-August of this year, diesel-type fuel was up by 40% versus the same period in 2019 and naphtha consumption has more than doubled in the corresponding period, according to JODI data.

China has seen massive investment in petrochemical capacity. A jump in production has pushed many of the industry’s products — such as ethylene, propylene and aromatics into oversupply — even as they’ve boosted the country’s attractiveness as a manufacturing hub, said Amber Liu, Asia head of petrochemical analytics for ICIS.

“China has some of the most efficient supply chains — after the petrochemicals expansions — so the prices of China’s finished products are extremely competitive compared to other countries,” said Liu.

In the US, implied demand for distillates — which include diesel and heating oil — has fallen below seasonal norms in the past few weeks.

Going forward, the nation’s distillates demand is expected to stay below that of year-ago levels in the fourth quarter before picking up early next year, according to government forecasts.

Still, the trucking industry is showing signs of nascent recovery, and rail freight is rising as well, analysts at JPMorgan said.

Naphtha is typically used to make gasoline in the US while cheaper natural gas liquids — a byproduct of drilling shale oil — have become the preferred feedstock for petrochemicals.

For Europe, “the outlook for 2024 remains weak for both products,” Gelder said.

--With assistance from Rachel Graham.

Overall, OECD Europe’s diesel-type fuel demand is set to be down by about 380,000 barrels-a-day this year versus the 2019 pre-pandemic level, according to the IEA.
This information is alarming as it shows how depressed the EU economies will be come 2024. Road freight and shipping take up a major chunk of diesel consumption so this will have a bad effect on the productive sector with more job losses. This coming winter will give a good indicator of how Germany and others will progress in 2024.

Thanks for this extraordinary session. So good to know Pierre is doing well in 5D (and will reincarnate at some point in 4D). Having just caught up to the end of this discussion thread, as others have said, I would like to express my immense appreciation to all members here; from Laura and Ark, to many new(er) forum members that have quite interesting insights. Pierre reinvigorated our love and appreciation/gratitude for this unique group even in his passing. Thank you Pierre, Laura, the Chateau crew for everything. :hug2:

Q: (Joe) So is it kind of like fractal consciousness?

A: Yes
Thank you very much for the session. Pierre's departure and for the answers given reminded me of what an aunt once told me. The soul decides to leave.

I'm glad that the answers given to you, may be the consolation you were looking for.

My father no longer wanted to stay here, and on one occasion, in the wee hours of the morning, he woke up and gave the farawell to each one of us in the house.

The next morning he woke up very puzzled, he asked, how? I am not dead? No, my mother told him. Why not? he asked. Because it's not when you decide, it's when God calls. He was frustrated to say the least. In the end he died the same day as his twin brother (3 years earlier). I got the impression that his twin had come for him.

Twin brothers share a special bond, so I guess his 5D came for him, instead of his twin bother (as I knew him in this point in time).
I have been thinking in this fractal consciousness, that although, I still think in 3D, I am marveled of divine intelligence, Divine Cosmic Mind.

This information is alarming as it shows how depressed the EU economies will be come 2024. Road freight and shipping take up a major chunk of diesel consumption so this will have a bad effect on the productive sector with more job losses. This coming winter will give a good indicator of how Germany and others will progress in 2024.

Farm machinery is also usually diesel as well. 2024 could certainly be very rough.

Sorry if it's a silly question, but what do you mean when you talk about "waking up to reality"? What reality? and how does one even know they are awake? Is it merely just believing the opposite of what everyone else believes?
When I talk to friends and family about, for example, what happened in our country, Israel, on October 7th, that it's most probably an inside job - I'm told I'm crazy, nobody could be this ingenious and evil to plan such a thing. Same thing with the plandemic, nobody could be so smart to plan this whole thing. If I weren't reading forums like this one, I'd be accepting the official narratives like everyone.
yes, it is almost impossible to convince people having their own opinion. i have given up to present alternatives to people who do not want to listen.

More suffering leads to awakening. Well if that's the price people have to pay so they can start seeing, hearing, feeling what's real, so it be. They chose the hard way of learning.
Many thanks for the sessions and the work you do. Without this network some of us might have been as blind as majority of humanity still are.

Back
Top Bottom