Session 28 October 2023

The questions and comments are very emotional.
It makes us think about the different levels of our existence and the importance of coexistence with those who have been part of our lives.
The pulsation and flow of life is felt when reading what everyone has expressed.

Thank you very much for the session.

Merci @Puma , je comprends que si on élimine "le temps" comme nous le vivons présentement, votre explication prend tout son sens...
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide...

Thank you @Puma, I understand that if we eliminate "time" as we currently experience it, your explanation makes perfect sense...Thanks a lot for your help...
🥰

Could "Korriea" be a word meaning "courrier" in French or "correo" in Spanish -pretty close to korriea- ("message" in English)? Once I read it it sounds exactly like that to me.

I decided to play a little with the translator, so I typed Cass's name letter by letter, and this is what happened: ;-)

Letter language meaning
K English K
Ko Maor is
Kor Somali above
Korr Albanian reap
Korri Basque run
Korrie Albanian harvest
Korriea Basque run

Read in order: K is above, reap, run, harvest run.
I must mention that I immediately accepted the full name Korriea as a female name, so I do not consider this last repetition (to run) to be significant.

Thank you so much for the session. I've been really emotional lately, moreso than usual 😉 and it was nice to hear about Pierre getting a new body in 4D! 😃 May DCM bless you all. 🙏 Thank you for all of the years of 'manning' the lighthouse. Things do seem to be speeding up. Change is coming! Much love ❤️

November surprises

And what does Australia have to do with all this?
BREAKING:
🇦🇺Australia deploys defense force personnel and aircraft to the Middle East, acting PM says.

BREAKING: U.S. Says It Has Intelligence Showing Russia’s Wagner Group May Send Air-Defense System to Hezbollah - WSJ

Jordan informed Yemen that it will not allow its airspace to be used against Israel.
Saudi Arabia also opposed Yemen's request to use its airspace against Israel.
But they do let Israeli airplanes use their airspace

Thanks for the new session. I hope it brought closure to grappling with the loss of Pierre. I am happy to hear he will return to you some"time".

Is this referring to Caesarea?

I was wondering this as well. FOTCM members of the United States would like to know! If there’s time to get out we probably should. Too bad if that’s the case, I’ve been wanting to move down south.

A: More to come. Just wait and see. Things are getting interesting and will move fast for the next several months as more and more people wake up to reality.

Q: (Andromeda) So people will be waking up.

(L) Does that mean people will be suffering more, causing them to wake up?

A: Indeed!

Sorry if it's a silly question, but what do you mean when you talk about "waking up to reality"? What reality? and how does one even know they are awake? Is it merely just believing the opposite of what everyone else believes?
When I talk to friends and family about, for example, what happened in our country, Israel, on October 7th, that it's most probably an inside job - I'm told I'm crazy, nobody could be this ingenious and evil to plan such a thing. Same thing with the plandemic, nobody could be so smart to plan this whole thing. If I weren't reading forums like this one, I'd be accepting the official narratives like everyone.

Sorry if it's a silly question, but what do you mean when you talk about "waking up to reality"? What reality? and how does one even know they are awake? Is it merely just believing the opposite of what everyone else believes?
When I talk to friends and family about, for example, what happened in our country, Israel, on October 7th, that it's most probably an inside job - I'm told I'm crazy, nobody could be this ingenious and evil to plan such a thing. Same thing with the plandemic, nobody could be so smart to plan this whole thing. If I weren't reading forums like this one, I'd be accepting the official narratives like everyone.

It's not a silly question at all - it's an important one. Gurdjieff warned us how easy it is to believe that one is awake and still only sleep even better for having that belief.

I think we can probably safely say that the more we can see things the way that they really are, then that is one measure of how awake we are.

You use the term, "believing the opposite of what everyone else believes". But what you describe is not belief - it is the assigning of probabilities based on data and history, combined with the ability to get your emotions and programs out of the way of your eyes and ears, and maybe THAT is a good definition of what it means to be awake, as opposed to allowing the lies of the media and politicians to play your strings like a violin and produce the resonances in you that they want - like you're a puppet on a string.

But the C's do give an important place to belief. They said that when we see repeated confirmations of what we know, that then builds belief which locks in the knowledge more firmly. So when it comes to belief, we shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater. We should just be aware that the concept of belief has been corrupted by the PTB, just like everything else.

Look what Mass Media says and the complete opposite is the truth

Back
Top Bottom