Session 28 October 2023

I suspected that the Israeli's were behind the whole Gazza mess. They have no interest in coming to a peaceful agreement about the situation but are just interested in warmongering and killing. To kill their own people is the lowest of the low. I am happy to hear the news that people are awakening to reality. It is sad that they have to achieve that state by suffering but I suppose that is the way it has to be.
A lot of people are questioning the narrative and are doubtful that Israelis were really taken by surprise. A lot of people find the killing of civilians inexcusable. Who knows, maybe some a had a bit of soul searching these last years and see reality a bit more objectively. I'm not holding my breath, there will be madness and suffering before people wake up, but maybe not quite as much as we fear🤞.

A: Pierre loves all of you.
We all love Pierre dearly.

(Chu) Had he fulfilled his life plan?

A: Mostly, yes.
Very glad about his achievement.

Q: (L) Okay. Anything else about Pierre?

(Andromeda) Is it more likely that we'll see him in 5D or will he be born again?

(Scottie) That's cheating! [laughter]

A: Latter. In 4D!

Q: (Andromeda) Born again in 4D.

(Gaby) So he left because he had a higher frequency as we were suspecting? That's why he had to leave this reality because his disease was so advanced. He was incompatible with his body.

A: Yes
Good to know that someday we will meet him again in the future.

Good 🍀

Might I suggest this:
Try to think of "The Big Bang" as more of a place rather than a time....

As even That "beginning" being an eternal state which exists in a location.

Because this automatically gives us higher densities.
One could picture the big bang event as a state to state transition too and its 7th density origination state would be a place to go back to also. It would even probably have the same overall math just not with the subalgebras responsible for timelike limitations.

So then I was thinking about soul groups and that ultimately there is only one big "soul" that is unified at 7D (according to the Cs). From there it splits into replicas of itself, and let's say a certain number 'populate' 6D, and then a certain number (perhaps larger) of replicas of those 'populate' 5D and then replicas of those 'populate' 4D and replicas of those 'populate' 3D, and on down to 1D. Although these replicas are increasing less 'dense' in terms of vibration or information as they move down, they are perfect replicas of those 'higher' and 'more dense' soul groups and are most connected to the group from which they are immediate replicas. Those would be our "higher selves" perhaps, and as we move up through the densities, each replica 'merges' with the higher level soul group to which it belongs.

I also was thinking about this when asked if you were still at 5D while having multiple lifes at the same time. This concept is really hard to grasp in detail, everything is simultaneous in all densities but at the same time a part of the being wouldn’t be in 4th, 5th, 6th if part of the lower densities wouldn’t learn their lessons, which were already learned because again is simultaneous, so the mission of beings in 6th is to make sure that their lower densities profiles, keep learning their lessons for them to keep existing (no past, no future, just the now).
Which could mean that souless individuals already has souls in all densities, just that in our current marker, they still don’t have access to it and are waiting to unlock their individual soul access profile until they learn the specific lessons needed, in the meantime they have only access to this general “pool” of souls.

Well, we know that more suffering awaits us from now on, but that this also serves as a spur for the necessary change and transformation at the individual and collective level.

Knowing in advance that there will be more chaos serves to prepare us emotionally, psychologically and spiritually, above all. Otherwise, we would not get any further if there were not enough friction between opposing forces, OSIT.

Probably the worst thing is to think about the fear of death, however, I don't know if it is the fear of dying or believing that there is nothing beyond.

Through these years and the teachings of the Cs and many others, we know that the pain of this valley of tears will end, at some point. Meanwhile, I try to keep in mind Paul's words about love "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

But what really is love?

Love means something quite different from what we usually understand, because love equals knowledge and it equals light, to paraphrase the Cs.

So, I try to understand these words more and more deeply.

Last edited:
Andromeda) Did he on some level choose the timing such as he did, even if he was shocked at how quick it came?

A: Yes. His 5D self called him home.

Q: (Joe) Does everybody have a 5D self?

A: Yes. Those with souls.

Q: (Joe) Do people with souls have 2D selves?

Q: (Joe) And 1D selves?

Q: (Joe) So is it kind of like fractal consciousness?

Is this going in the right direction? Is knowledge energy or is energy knowledge? When you add knowledge, do you have more energy?

A: Energy is a component of knowledge, yes.

(L) Is the knowing the key?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) I think that knowing changes your frequency. Is that true?

Q: (L) The acknowledging and the seeing?

A: Your program is good if combined with knowledge and awareness. Knowledge itself changes DNA.
Thanks for new information that added us to some more higher frequency.

Q: (L) I want to ask again for the benefit of Terry and Jan, what or who were the beings seen by DM in her hypnotic regression the other night? {This session is recounted in the Wave in some detail including direct transcript.}

A: Her essence.

Q: (L) Were these in any way physical beings on the earth we occupy in space/time from where we are at this moment?

A: No.

Q: (L) This happened in a so-called alternate reality?

A: Is still.

Q: (L) So, in some alternate reality, DM is a preying mantis being eating little children?

A: And so are you. And all others.

Q: (L) This is an essence of what?

A: Her being.

Q: (L) Are these aspects of our being coming to earth as part of the realm border crossing?

Q: (L) Are all of us going to have to face these aspects of ourselves as other beings?

Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?

Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?

A: Will merge.

Q: (L) Do we need to do extensive hypnosis to bring these aspects of ourselves up and deal with these things a little at a time?

A: Will happen involuntarily. Will be like a thermonuclear blast. Message follows: See pattern. Orion, Pleiades, Arcturas, Cassiopaea; check distances from earth; progress locator for wave combined with earth references of space time. For you to figure out. Cross reference channelled messages, printing dates and location. We are where we are.

Q: (L) Now, tell me the name of the beings D__ M__ experienced as preying Mantises in her hypnosis session?

A: Her essence.

Q: (L) But, in that reality don't they have a name?

A: Too complex to answer adequately in this medium.

Q: (L) Well, you said that the beings that V__ encountered were Minturians, aren't they the same?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is there a difference between essence beings and incarnate beings?

Q: (L) So we have a distinct difference. Okay, who were the ant/fly beings she described?

A: Her essence too.

Q: (L) And what were those snakey, slug-like beings that she saw?

A: Same.

Q: (L) Are you saying that all of this stuff is who she is? All of these horrible creatures and these..

A: In some of the alternate realities.

Q: (L) Do I have creatures like that that are my essence?

Q: (L) My essence is something that horrible and dark and icky?

A: Subjective.

Q: (L) Well, weren't those horrible icky beings eating little children? Weren't those real human children?

A: How do you think you are viewed by deer, for example?

Galatea) I've been having memories of things that never happened before, as if I was walking in another reality and then came into a new one. I could have sworn that something happened that didn't happen. I'm wondering if our reality is merging with different realities?

A: Oh indeed! You will achieve so much clarity once the bugs are gone!

Q: (Galatea) It's so weird! It's like I walk into a new reality, and I remember the old, but I'm trying to get used to the new one. But it didn't actually happen. It's creepy!

Galatea) Several nights ago, I had this semi-awake dream that there was an entity in my room and my palms started burning really hot. What was that?

(L) What was what?

(Galatea) Was there something in my room?

A: No

Q: (Galatea) Okay, then why were my palms burning?

A: Bleedthrough of alternate reality.

Q: (Galatea) But why did it cause my palms to become hot?

A: Higher energy other-self melding.

Q: (Galatea) So I melded with myself from another reality. Is that what happened?

Q: (Galatea) Was that a good thing?

Thank you for sharing. I'm still reading the session.

I don't know about Pierre, that he left his body.
That's great that he is resting right now.
I don't know what to say here....

Maybe we are much more connected than i thought.

The thing is that I'm eeling badly(I was about to post it in the thread), hopefully it looks like im going better. It is started this month or so.

I thought im going nuts, again, like I felt when covid-19 started.

The way it feels, is like the world we are living in is
a total disaster. The way that humans are acting to each other. I understand it before, to some extent, but I started feeling it, start feel people, their intentions, really hard to express.

Last edited:
Speculation:

Souls are simultaneously experiencing multiple realities, in both dimensions and densities.

Channeled “souls” like RA, C’s, Pleiadians, and others are an amalgamation or collection of souls speaking as one.

In the reincarnation literature it is common to hear them speak of preparing to go to a life time, and discussing “other” souls (friends?) that will be going with them, in an effort to help each other with the lessons of that life. Souls seem to work together on these projects of life & karmic learning.

Soul > then the soul becomes fracture off for learning purposes > then by 6D the soul has reformed back into one entity. (?)

Souls that have been working together, eventually join up, and become one soul complex. (?)

A probable C's answer: Why not both?

Session Date: October 28th 2023

Laura and Andromeda at the board

PoB, Joe, Niall, Gaby, Ark, Chu, Scottie, Leia, Falkor, Bella, Pikabu, Luna

Q: (L) Is anybody there?

A: Pierre loves all of you.

Q: (L) And who are we communicating with?

A: Korriea of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) We had in mind to try to communicate with Pierre. Is that possible or advisable?

A: Let him rest a bit.

Q: (L) Was he as shocked by the rapidity of his passing as we were?

Q: (L) Did he suffer more than we were aware of - as in physically? I mean, did he suffer mentally and emotionally?

A: Less

Q: (L) So he suffered less mentally and emotionally than physically?

Q: (L) Is he feeling all right in general?

Q: (L) Was he present in the room after he passed for a period?

Q: (L) Did he hear the things I said to him the night before when he was apparently unconscious?

A: Yes. He was already separating from his body.

Q: (L) Is he near us now?

A: Resting at 5D.

Q: (Andromeda) Was he around for a couple of days after he passed?

Q: (Joe) Was he confused in any way after he passed or was it a smooth transition?

A: Not confused.

Q: (Joe) He just hung around a bit because he was attached to us?

Q: (L) Well we're sorry that he's not with us, but we are certainly not sorry that he's no longer suffering because it just was too much for him.

Q: (L) So anybody have other questions?

(Chu) Had he fulfilled his life plan?

A: Mostly, yes.

Q: (L) Did he have any attachments or anything that were harming him in any way prior to passing?

Q: (L) Other questions? Is he going to be like our representative in 5D?

A: When he is ready. He needs to review and assess.

Q: (L) Is there anything that we can do to help him?

A: Prayers and loving thoughts.

Q: (Andromeda) Did he understand how much we all loved him before he passed?

A: Yes and even more afterward.

Q: (L) Well, anything else?

(Joe) Are we going to see him again?

A: Of course!

Q: (L) Well, we feel a little bit eviscerated by it, which is probably the best way to put it.

(Andromeda) Did he on some level choose the timing such as he did, even if he was shocked at how quick it came?

A: Yes. His 5D self called him home.

Q: (Joe) Does everybody have a 5D self?

A: Yes. Those with souls.

Q: (Joe) Do people with souls have 2D selves?

Q: (Joe) And 1D selves?

Q: (Joe) So is it kind of like fractal consciousness?

Q: (Niall) You sound like Pierre now, Joe.

(L) Well, could you convey to Pierre that we are all devastated at his loss, but we were also equally devastated by his suffering. And we wished and we hoped...

A: He knows.

Q: (L) Is there anything further you can tell us about Pierre? Since we all seem to be kind of stymied for questions...

(Joe) His need to rest, is that normal for most people or is it particular in this case?

A: Yes. After prolonged suffering and before-death drugs.

Q: (L) So when a person is kind of put into the state of being high from morphine or whatever, that in a sense loosens something or causes them to be a little dopey as they die?

Q: (Joe) So it's kind of like their discombobulated state before they die, carries over for a little while afterwards?

Q: (L) How long does something like that last?

A: Not long.

Q: (L) So ideally a person would die without drugs?

A: It depends. Sometimes lack of drugs only prolongs the struggle and that creates its own problems.

Q: (L) So is it in general better to drug the body and allow the soul to exit more or less peacefully?

Q: (L) Because I would imagine that if somebody is in a terrible state, they could die with a lot of really unpleasant emotions.

Q: (L) So, all right. Anything else?

A: Loving thoughts help the most. Pierre is resting and feeling loved without restriction.

Q: (L) So is that something that is kind of like a natural response to when somebody passes over and then the people who were close to them have these emotions and sadness and regret and missing the person and that lasts for a certain period of time? Can you gauge how long that person needs to feel that by how long it lasts in the people left behind? Is there some kind of a relationship?

Q: (L) So when we begin to feel better, we'll know that Pierre is better?

Q: (PoB) Does it work both ways?

Q: (L) So when he starts to feel better, then we will be aware of it?

Q: (L) So as long as he's feeling discombobulated or whatever, we'll be aware of it?

Q: (L) Okay. Anything else about Pierre?

(Andromeda) Is it more likely that we'll see him in 5D or will he be born again?

(Scottie) That's cheating! [laughter]

A: Latter. In 4D!

Q: (Andromeda) Born again in 4D.

(Gaby) So he left because he had a higher frequency as we were suspecting? That's why he had to leave this reality because his disease was so advanced. He was incompatible with his body.

Q: (Andromeda) He needed a new body.

(L) He was trying to run a 110 body with a 220 current.

Q: (L) Well, anything else?

A: He sends his thanks.

Q: (L) Well, he doesn't have to thank us. Any other topics you would like to cover tonight on this short session?

(Joe) Armageddon!

(Andromeda) He and JR could be getting together.

(L) Yeah, that's an idea. Tell Pierre to visit with JR!

(Andromeda) Get that pool ready for us in 4D.

(L) Yeah, an architect and an engineer: Unbeatable combination!

A: They will!

Q: (L) Okay. Well, I will comment here that when you told us at the end of last year, on the last session of last year, that it was going to be a rocky year, it has been very rocky and most of that rockiness for us personally has been due to Pierre's health deterioration. And of course it was noted that the name 'Pierre' means rock. So, it's both apropos in the sense of the really rough time that we've had because of Pierre's declining health and also in a sense kind of like that movie because Pierre triumphed in the end...

(Andromeda) Rocky!

(L) He did more in his 14 years battling cancer than most people do in their entire lives. So, we were certainly thankful that he was with us for that time. And also I hope that we have experienced the most interesting things that October can possibly offer us already. [laughter] And that there will be no more for the last couple of days...

A: Just wait for November!

Q: (Joe) So if October was 'interesting', what's November going to be? VERY interesting?!

A: Some surprising solutions to longstanding problems.

Q: (L) Is that personally or globally?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Are we going to like the solutions, at least at the personal level?

A: Mostly.

Q: (L) What about on the global level?

A: Not so much.

Q: (Joe) Well, depends what perspective you're talking about. Israel's got a longstanding problem with Palestinians.

(L) Yeah. Was Israel behind the engineering of this Hamas attack that created this new state of war between Israel and the Palestinians?

Q: (L) So it was basically an inside job?

Q: (Joe) They needed a justification.

(L) Yeah.

(Joe) To do what they've been planning to do for a long time.

(L) It's so obvious. Why people can't see it, I dunno.

(Joe) Can't go there.

(L) They're so brainwashed by Israel. Not just brainwashed but blackmailed and controlled.

(Ark) Is Erdogan a good guy?

A: About 53 percent.

Q: (Joe) So the 'surprising solution to the longstanding problem' globally would, without asking what that is, would it be a good idea for us to stock up on diesel and gasoline for the cars for example?

Q: (Joe) Because Middle East obviously... There's nothing else going on right now. So a surprising solution that we're not going to like, it's going to happen in the Middle East. And if it's big enough that always causes chaos in oil markets...

(L) Does this have anything to do with a previous prediction you made that Israel would ultimately be destroyed or bring on its own destruction?

A: Close!

Q: (L) Are other countries going to get involved?

Q: (Andromeda) Will there be a civil war in the US?

A: Not yet.

Q: (Joe) Can't have it all at once, sweetie!

(Andromeda) Well, you know...

(Joe) Can't cram it all into November! [laughter]

(L) That suggests there IS going to be a civil war in the US. Just not yet.

(Chu) Should we seriously consider moving?

A: That opportunity will present itself.

Q: (L) Well. Anything anybody else can think of that we want to know about at this particular point in time? Is Trump going to go to prison?

Q: (Chu) Why did the Israelis do this inside job now and not before?

A: Time was right for them.

Q: (Chu) They said it had to be apocalyptic for them to do it.

(L) Yeah.

(Joe) Yeah, they created the apocalyptic situation. It's just...

A: The change is coming and 4D masters are getting desperate.

Q: (Joe) At the human level... I mean, is the rationale for at least the US getting involved in what we suspect is some kind of a major conflict in the Middle East to, from their perspective, try to destroy the process of movement towards a multipolar world where they would lose out? Is that their geopolitical thinking behind it?

Q: (L) Also remember that at one point they called the USA a 5D city on a hill.

Q: (L) So there is going to be destruction in the US?

Q: (PoB) This recent inside job with the provoked or arranged attack of Hamas and the war in Gaza: To what extent on the 3D level were Israelis motivated by religion?

A: At the top, very little. It is a convenient ideology for the levels below.

Q: (PoB) Is there any truth to this story that is going around at least through the last 10 years, more or less, about how Jews are going to create 'Heavenly Jerusalem' in Ukraine?

Q: (Joe) How are they going to create the 'Heavenly Jerusalem'?

(PoB) They were going to move like two millions or something to the part of Ukraine that would be killed out. Some are leaving, immigrating, some are...

(L) But God didn't give them Ukraine.

(Joe) If they move into Ukraine where there's been a lot of conflict, it's not gonna be heavenly.

(PoB) There is a whole conspiracy theory about it.

(Joe) Was the counter narrative that we've concluded about the actual attack by Hamas, was it like most of the civilians were killed by Israelis themselves and crossfire and stuff?

Q: (Joe) Was there any element of that being done deliberately?

Q: (Joe) Like a kind of Secret Team group within the Israelis?

(L) Yeah. Yeah, I mean it's like 9/11.

(Joe) They're disgusting.

A: They're willing to do anything to further their goals.

Q: (L) And their goals include retaining their dominance on America, because America is like their muscle, the thing that keeps them ruling the world.

Q: (L) But America is collapsing...

Q: (Niall) So they need to use that muscle while it's still possible to use it.

Q: (L) Well all I can say is what was said long ago seems to be holding true: Wishful thinking gets you every time because people are just, I mean, they've got a million people assembling in Istanbul somewhere, and in London...

(Andromeda) People all over the world!

(L) And the thing is, they don't realize that... I mean, it is just shocking how many people have been brainwashed by the Israeli propaganda and by the religious propaganda. I mean, look at Jordan Peterson. He got off on the religion thing and bought into it. He bought into the whole religious thing.

(Chu) And several others.

(L) Yeah.

(Andromeda) In the wrong way.

(Joe) It's bizarre to watch.

Q: (L) All right. Anything else?

A: More to come. Just wait and see. Things are getting interesting and will move fast for the next several months as more and more people wake up to reality.

Q: (Andromeda) So people will be waking up.

(L) Does that mean people will be suffering more, causing them to wake up?

A: Indeed!

Q: (Joe) Several months.

(Niall) The next several months. Remember the guy's prediction, that Vedic astrologer?

(Gaby) From October to April will be interesting.

(Joe) So we don't get a break.

(L) Anything else? No. Okay. So if there's anything else we need to know, consider the open question asked.

A: Sit tight. Good things can come out of chaos. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
Aircraft now over N. Israel.

Back
Top Bottom