Session 28 October 2023

quotes are saying there is more to it.
  • "Amount" - I guess it is experience
  • "stuff" - consciousness
"A group soul can differentiate". Then what? that OP group soul "fragment" becomes individual soul? I am not sure whether I am expressing the question properly.
I think they are just saying that a group soul is made up of the same number of individual souls. If they could be separated from each other and in fact they are, they are individual souls that at that level have a kind of greater connection-dependence on the group to learn. and therefore a good part of the learning is more something collective that is shared among everyone... although could they also have more individualized experiences that allow them to graduate to third density?

That said, after the session we discussed what might be likely, and one possibility that seemed high on the list was taking out Assad.

I just read this:

It seems clear that the Russians are talking about the US' attempt to oust Assad in their proxy war using jihadis/ISIS starting in 2011, that the Russians thwarted after 2015/16 when they entered the fray. So it seems the Russians may also be concerned about an attack on Damascus by those US Air craft carrier groups.

i live in france and cannot open RT.

What about a general western banking collapse? Stock markets are diving and the bond markets are seeing higher and higher yields. There is an ongoing process of de-dollarisation, which will only get worse as the US gets dragged more and more into the Middle East conflict and countries increasingly ditch their holdings of T-Bonds.

Didn't the C's say that the elite will see their wealth, and thus their power to control countries and events, collapse, as in a "Triple bad day for the Rockefellers"?
Q: The wave is gonna happen and how we meet it depends on what we do to prepare and that we can...

A: Yes. And there are a lot of the "elite" who will go under. As we once said it will be a "triple bad day" for Rockefeller and his ilk.

And

A: Sure! Karma gets its day too! Review session re: Triple cycle rhythms on a cosmic scale.

Q: (L) If I remember correctly, there was something said like when something comes... What do they call those things? Those cycles? Biorhythms! They said something about a triple bad day if you're John D. Rockefeller, and a good day if you're Mahatma Gandhi. Is that what you were referring to?

A: Yes.

i remember having read about the rockf. selling their pieces of art...

@Josi

My question would be what are the Rothschilds doing with the money from the sales. Investing in furniture for the bunker, beefing up their private armies, or maybe a hill top ranch in Paraguay? If you knew t.s. was about to hit the fan, wouldn’t you try to sell off your stuff to the UN-informed. The stuff that won't be useful in the future. Just a thought.

@Josi

My question would be what are the Rothschilds doing with the money from the sales. Investing in furniture for the bunker, beefing up their private armies, or maybe a hill top ranch in Paraguay? If you knew t.s. was about to hit the fan, wouldn’t you try to sell off your stuff to the UN-informed. The stuff that won't be useful in the future. Just a thought.
Selling all their art now;
I was thinking bunkerage as well.

That complete and total devotion to the god of money is flabbergasting.

Say you know TS is gonna hit TF,
would you not stock up on rice instead ?
Or is all that already taken care of underground + wishful thinking that the money system will somehow remain as it is (?)

But yeah...
When you're the one flinging the feces at the fan.... Not hard to guess what comes next 😅

Malgré toutes vos explications concernant la même âme en 1D, 2D, 3D dont je vous remercie, restent, pour mon humble intelligence incompréhensibles...
Par ailleurs, déménager pour aller où ?... Je pensais que ce n'est pas où vous êtes qui compte mais qui vous êtes !...

Despite all your explanations concerning the same soul in 1D, 2D, 3D for which I thank you, remain, for my humble intelligence, incomprehensible...
Besides, moving to where?... I thought that it's not where you are that counts but who you are!...

Malgré toutes vos explications concernant la même âme en 1D, 2D, 3D dont je vous remercie, restent, pour mon humble intelligence incompréhensibles...
Par ailleurs, déménager pour aller où ?... Je pensais que ce n'est pas où vous êtes qui compte mais qui vous êtes !...

Despite all your explanations concerning the same soul in 1D, 2D, 3D for which I thank you, remain, for my humble intelligence, incomprehensible...
Besides, moving to where?... I thought that it's not where you are that counts but who you are!...
Maybe the opportunity the C's said about "moving" was related to moving in 4D ? Who knows ? this means it's who you are who are going to move but not in a specific location, just a thought FWIW

This is true, but as the article points out, if you store fuel in a clean plastic container (preferable to metal) add stabilizers and antibacterial agents, and keep in the dark, it can last several years. We already know this through experience.
I just added this extra information because I thought we didn't all know that fuel could have an expiration date (me first) so if it can be useful to other forum members... we never know.

I am truly grateful to you for having this special session about Pierre. Many of us didn't know Pierre in person but it's obvious that Pierre had such a big influence of all of us (I notice this reading all the post after Pierre decided to leave 3D). And, somehow, for the first time in my life, I feel even more connected with him than before. Like there's a link between us in 3D and him in 5D become stronger. Is that sound silly?
These days I have some problems on my work and overall in life (like we all have) and I felt fear. And Juba asked me: what are you afraid of? That moment I didn't understand the question and I was puzzled for hours. It's very good question because if you ask yourself that question related some situation one will see, on the end, is basically fear of death. And I keep forgeting that death is liberation.
With Pierre being liberated from suffering and with C's said that he is ok and he loves us all I feel so much more calmness and some soothing that in the end everything will be ok. I need to remind myself of that every now and then.
Thank you Pierre that you were with us and showed us the way to become a better human being.

Jordan Peterson looks very tired with his actual way of thinking. I guess it doesn't indicate that he's on the right path. AFAIR, Cs said that Ukrainians, but more Belarusians, were genetically Semites. I think that there may be a grain of truth in the conspiracy theory about the 'Promised Land,' because it is literally a fertile land, and some Ukrainians and Belarusians can still be down to earth and close to humanity, as if they were not so susceptible to brain programming by the media, or simply because their country was a bit 'behind,' it had not become so mentally shallow and Americanized, which always had its advantages in this respect: the original culture having its advantage in experience and a sense of some universal truth, even if it all gradually turns into a commercial matrix everywhere. Whenever I think about Jews, I see something anchored six thousand years ago, just like when I look at Muslims and see some branch of the Middle Ages. But I happened to talk with Islamic women who have this natural and rare sense of reality, in no way religious in the doctrinal sense, purely intuitive, and at the same time giving the impression of being completely normal, something that I lack in the modern world

This is necessarily a "timebound" way of looking at it (the only way possible for beings like us). So in a sense it must all be happening at once. It perhaps only looks like there is a definite progression from within physical reality.
Yeah the information states for all possibilities probably exists eternally, you just go from state to state though even that isn't as timebound as we are used to here in 3D STS. The brane universe concept which the Cs seemed OK with when Ark asked about it would have each instant for us as a complete universe state. That for example allows picturing how you can channel beings in the future; it's the "future" of your current universe state. So right after the big bang there's a complete universe state. Perhaps the first density denizens have to go through a bunch more universe states to get to 6th density; with time travel things can be much older than the apparent ages in the universe state. Maybe different big bangs can use the same universe states further complicating how to think of all this.

Last edited:
Yeah the information states for all possibilities probably exists eternally, you just go from state to state though even that isn't as timebound as we are used to here in 3D STS. The brane universe concept which the Cs seemed OK with when Ark asked about it would have each instant for us as a complete universe state. That for example allows picturing how you can channel beings in the future; it's the "future" of your current universe state. So right after the big bang there's a complete universe state. Perhaps the first density denizens have to go through a bunch more universe states to get to 6th density; with time travel things can be much older than the apparent age of the universe state. Maybe different big bangs can use the same universe states further complicating how to think of all this.
Good 🍀

Might I suggest this:
Try to think of "The Big Bang" as more of a place rather than a time....

As even That "beginning" being an eternal state which exists in a location.

Because this automatically gives us higher densities.

Yeah the information states for all possibilities probably exists eternally, you just go from state to state though even that isn't as timebound as we are used to here in 3D STS. The brane universe concept which the Cs seemed OK with when Ark asked about it would have each instant for us as a complete universe state. That for example allows picturing how you can channel beings in the future; it's the "future" of your current universe state. So right after the big bang there's a complete universe state. Perhaps the first density denizens have to go through a bunch more universe states to get to 6th density; with time travel things can be much older than the apparent ages in the universe state. Maybe different big bangs can use the same universe states further complicating how to think of all this.
This reminds me of what Gurdjieff said about, being able to know everything you know, all at the same time, osit.

Back
Top Bottom