Session 28 October 2023

I've been musing on this whole "fractal soul" concept raised in this session, and it kinda fits in my personal ideas on this type of thing. I recall reading in The Wave about us being "multi-dimensional soul essences" and that we dwell in eternity on 7 densities of being simultaneously. First getting a grip of this concept strained the old grey matter I can tell you. I suppose my thinking was that the fun of "what you can access" from this slew of potentiality is a clue to how "integrated" one is as an individual soul unit.

It's funny, but part of the symptoms of my schizophrenia is a tendency to see hallucinatory visual information when in conversation with people. During the years 2004-2012 it was very intense. When talking to people, I'd see a kind of visual distortion in the people's faces, it was very off-putting. I saw very strange things often, as if I was seeing something other than the ordinary 3d self in motion. At the time I put these visions down to attachments, 'cos I'd by that time began reading about them. I thought I could see 4d critters, in people's faces. Understand that I was bonkers during these years.:shock: I still see weird 4d type stuff today, but it is far less intense now. But returning to my original thoughts on this wide subject, I was kinda wondering just what parts of our expanded soul essence aggregate is riding in on The Wave, coming straight to us? Some of our essences I suspect won't be pretty to behold, so this will be a very interesting phenomenon to follow in the future. Sleepy souls in the general populace, who subscribe to a dull materialistic atheism might be in for a few "shocks" as the veil continues to thin! And for the unprepared, you could see many people go postal, collapsing into a psychotic state, unable to process what's happening. The future for many could bring a new form of horror un-thought of thus far. This is a concern of mine anyway. 4d isn't all gypsies and rainbows is it?

I understand that we have a tendency to think of Greenbaum/MK Ultra when dealing with cases of psychotic acts in the news, but this multi-dimensionality aspect could have a part to play in any "bleed-through" as our world gets nearer to the change. Ever the "nosey parker", curious to a fault, and with a taste for adventure, I look forward to what is ahead of us as The Wave draws nearer with increased enthusiasm, despite the desperate state that our world body politic is in. My appetite for "High Strangeness", going back 45 years, has given me a solid baseline to investigate the paranormal without going mental myself. I never stare too deeply into the dark side, although I did once. It's a part of the work that I take for granted, because it began for me as a wee kid, it's just like a reflex now. It seems to me that a perfect storm of negative potentialities are now brewing together in our world, and how we deal with our own individual challenges will help shape the future we each experience. I am reminded of the need to be clear-sighted and cool headed, and just retain a little bit of that awe that seems to get crushed out of people by the system. Just some musings which began with me thinking about what it would be like being a Yorkshire Terrier on 2d, lol!:lol: That would be a genuinely fun life to experience! And increasingly I believe that The Wave is already here, and rather it is the collective awareness that will trigger the shift in perception, the great reveal. Just my tuppence-worth, I'd welcome any feedback on the whole "soul essence" idea.

Thank you for posting this new session and updating about Pierre. I did not personally knew him but he left a huge part of himself trough his written contribution and I am really thankful for that. May he rest in peace... 💛

I really hope everyone likes and enjoy the surprising solutions coming, as the C's said... 🙏 even if globally it is nuts...🤦‍♀️ Thank you again guys!🫶

Thank you for the new session. Much awaited and appreciated. Glad to hear that Pierre is well. So, till spring we will see destruction of Israel and probably big part of the Middle East, increase in the fall of US, stall in the fall of Europe (when russian oil and gas start to flow again), probably russian and chinese navy ships in big number maintaining status quo and peace from Indian ocean to Mediterranean and Atlantic. Very interesting session.

The "surprising solution to long-standing problems" is another one of those statements that could mean anything. When I read that I was wondering, at its root, what is the long-standing problem geopolitically? US imperialism, basically. And how would you solve that problem? You would eliminate the US capability to wage war and enforce its "rules based order." And how would you do that? Here it gets tricky, but the least painful way for Russia and pals seems to be some type of economic warfare. Disrupt America's long supply chains and trading networks and watch its logistics collapse. Any potential military conflict after that would be short-lived because they would be unable to regroup and resupply after the first real battle. To that end, Russia seemed to be teasing at some gold/commodity backed pan Asian currency to trash the US dollar, but the last time there was a real summit about it India was notably not onboard, so it appears the Hegemon still has too much power and influence for anyone to really be willing or able to confront it head-on. Perhaps the recent episode with Palestine will convince more people to deal with the headache of getting this set up now instead of waiting to be gradually sucked into a black hole, but for now things still seem kind of status quo.

Thank you for this session - as other have said, I am very relieved to know that Pierre is resting and his transition to 5D was peaceful. The fact that he was ever present on the Forum and still writing despite the serious health issues he was dealing with for so long, is a testament to the strength of his soul and his consciousness. I feel so blessed to have met him and to have known him through the Forum. Very happy to know that Pierre is aware of our love for him - he is in my thoughts and prayers daily.

The "surprising solution to long-standing problems" is another one of those statements that could mean anything. When I read that I was wondering, at its root, what is the long-standing problem geopolitically? US imperialism, basically.
I would tend to agree - and I would also include Israel and the UK, although the US seems to be the center of the Borg. I am saddened by all the suffering that will ensue, yet know that it is necessary for the cleansing to occur in order to usher in a new world. Over the years as we have learned more about the changes to come, I have moved through a process of fear (not completely gone) to a less emotional reaction and an acceptance of this on a deeper level. The knowledge we have been given is a blessing in so many ways and I hope that I will be able to transmit some of this to others who will be asking in the months to come. Looks like it's showtime, folks!

Just wanted to say (after the fact :halo:) that there's a lot of assumption in my comment above. The global "surprising solution to long-standing problem" may not necessarily be related to the Middle East.
What about a general western banking collapse? Stock markets are diving and the bond markets are seeing higher and higher yields. There is an ongoing process of de-dollarisation, which will only get worse as the US gets dragged more and more into the Middle East conflict and countries increasingly ditch their holdings of T-Bonds.

Didn't the C's say that the elite will see their wealth, and thus their power to control countries and events, collapse, as in a "Triple bad day for the Rockefellers"?
Q: The wave is gonna happen and how we meet it depends on what we do to prepare and that we can...

A: Yes. And there are a lot of the "elite" who will go under. As we once said it will be a "triple bad day" for Rockefeller and his ilk.

And

A: Sure! Karma gets its day too! Review session re: Triple cycle rhythms on a cosmic scale.

Q: (L) If I remember correctly, there was something said like when something comes... What do they call those things? Those cycles? Biorhythms! They said something about a triple bad day if you're John D. Rockefeller, and a good day if you're Mahatma Gandhi. Is that what you were referring to?

A: Yes.

I've been musing on this whole "fractal soul" concept raised in this session, and it kinda fits in my personal ideas on this type of thing. I recall reading in The Wave about us being "multi-dimensional soul essences" and that we dwell in eternity on 7 densities of being simultaneously. First getting a grip of this concept strained the old grey matter I can tell you. I suppose my thinking was that the fun of "what you can access" from this slew of potentiality is a clue to how "integrated" one is as an individual soul unit.

It's funny, but part of the symptoms of my schizophrenia is a tendency to see hallucinatory visual information when in conversation with people. During the years 2004-2012 it was very intense. When talking to people, I'd see a kind of visual distortion in the people's faces, it was very off-putting. I saw very strange things often, as if I was seeing something other than the ordinary 3d self in motion. At the time I put these visions down to attachments, 'cos I'd by that time began reading about them. I thought I could see 4d critters, in people's faces. Understand that I was bonkers during these years.:shock: I still see weird 4d type stuff today, but it is far less intense now. But returning to my original thoughts on this wide subject, I was kinda wondering just what parts of our expanded soul essence aggregate is riding in on The Wave, coming straight to us? Some of our essences I suspect won't be pretty to behold, so this will be a very interesting phenomenon to follow in the future. Sleepy souls in the general populace, who subscribe to a dull materialistic atheism might be in for a few "shocks" as the veil continues to thin! And for the unprepared, you could see many people go postal, collapsing into a psychotic state, unable to process what's happening. The future for many could bring a new form of horror un-thought of thus far. This is a concern of mine anyway. 4d isn't all gypsies and rainbows is it?

I understand that we have a tendency to think of Greenbaum/MK Ultra when dealing with cases of psychotic acts in the news, but this multi-dimensionality aspect could have a part to play in any "bleed-through" as our world gets nearer to the change. Ever the "nosey parker", curious to a fault, and with a taste for adventure, I look forward to what is ahead of us as The Wave draws nearer with increased enthusiasm, despite the desperate state that our world body politic is in. My appetite for "High Strangeness", going back 45 years, has given me a solid baseline to investigate the paranormal without going mental myself. I never stare too deeply into the dark side, although I did once. It's a part of the work that I take for granted, because it began for me as a wee kid, it's just like a reflex now. It seems to me that a perfect storm of negative potentialities are now brewing together in our world, and how we deal with our own individual challenges will help shape the future we each experience. I am reminded of the need to be clear-sighted and cool headed, and just retain a little bit of that awe that seems to get crushed out of people by the system. Just some musings which began with me thinking about what it would be like being a Yorkshire Terrier on 2d, lol!:lol: That would be a genuinely fun life to experience! And increasingly I believe that The Wave is already here, and rather it is the collective awareness that will trigger the shift in perception, the great reveal. Just my tuppence-worth, I'd welcome any feedback on the whole "soul essence" idea.

I really appreciate these posts regarding the fractal soul.

I've also had some pretty weird times in the past, though not with seeing 4D critters when interacting with humans. That sounds intense dude! In my case, in the past I've had some pretty serious life-changing 'conversations' with wild animals who actually played pivotal roles at key points in my life. Rabbit, eagle, caribou, and wolf.

After coming across the Cass material, and the dawning skepticism with which we are encouraged to view our own mind and thoughts, I began to reconsider these experiences. I thought that it was likely I had been telling myself tall tales of shamanistic connection, activating the belief centre and generating certain experiences... when perhaps in reality it was spirit attachments or my own personal form of delusion. So I put the spirit animal idea out of my head as potentially nothing more than nonsense. But maybe its not, and its something somewhat common, it was 'just' a soul connection with myself in 2D. Who knows.

Life is so weird.

About unknown aspects of our fractal soul traveling in our direction on the Wave, it's an interesting image. I pictured it moreso as the totality of our soul being hidden from us by some sort of cosmic mud, and then the Wave comes and washes the covering away, and we catch a glimpse of who we truly are for a single expanded moment in all of our darkness and our light. Then the Wave recedes, the mud settles again (altho in a different way) and we get to pretend to be kinda normal again. Kinda like a very, very complex game of peek-a-boo!

I've been musing on this whole "fractal soul" concept raised in this session, and it kinda fits in my personal ideas on this type of thing. I recall reading in The Wave about us being "multi-dimensional soul essences" and that we dwell in eternity on 7 densities of being simultaneously.

Yeah, it fits how I have come to think of things too...
Like from this 1994 C's session:
Q: (L) I want to ask again for the benefit of Terry and Jan, what or who were the beings seen by DM in her hypnotic regression the other night? {This session is recounted in the Wave in some detail including direct transcript.}

A: Her essence.

Q: (L) Were these in any way physical beings on the earth we occupy in space/time from where we are at this moment?

A: No.

Q: (L) This happened in a so-called alternate reality?

A: Is still.

Q: (L) So, in some alternate reality, DM is a preying mantis being eating little children?

A: And so are you. And all others.

Q: (L) This is an essence of what?

A: Her being.

Q: (L) Are these aspects of our being coming to earth as part of the realm border crossing?

Q: (L) Are all of us going to have to face these aspects of ourselves as other beings?

Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?

Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?

A: Will merge.

Like, think of something like a kaleidoscope, or video feedback.. There's an objective reality, which is reflected, and those reflections are also reflected, and reflections of reflections are reflected, and so on - each time losing some definition or information density - into infinitely complex fractal shapes.. As above, so below..

Maybe beings live down "inside" those reflections, and the particular shapes and configurations of each reflection are what comprises the world/space/time/reality of the beings who live there.... beings in different reflections are in completely different realities from each other, but all those realities are actually reflections and distortions of the main one... If the main, objective reality changed, that change would propagate down through all the reflections. It's all happening at the same time, it's all really just one thing... If these reflections make up not only physical reality/the world, but also consciousness, then it'd make sense for there to be all sorts of different beings or consciousnesses in different realities which are all simultaneously "wave reading consciousness units" of the same higher level consciousness.. and all those higher level consciousnesses be reflections of even higher ones, etc etc. If consciousnesses are crossing a realm border then does that mean, like, being un-reflected, back to a higher level/less scattered reflection? Probably an obvious & simplistic way of looking at it, maybe totally wrong, because who knows how the differences between the densities as described by the C's actually would make sense or fit into this... But personally I sometimes find it helpful to think of things this way..

I'd been thinking for a while (after a discussion with the 2nd group that came) about how the universe (or universes) are "populated" after the closure of a "grand cycle" and after everything gets to 7D and then it all "starts again". I was thinking that at that point of the 'repopulation' of all densities, that all have to be "populated" at once, from 6D down to 1D, rather than everything "starting again" at 1D and then moving up.

So then I was thinking about soul groups and that ultimately there is only one big "soul" that is unified at 7D (according to the Cs). From there it splits into replicas of itself, and let's say a certain number 'populate' 6D, and then a certain number (perhaps larger) of replicas of those 'populate' 5D and then replicas of those 'populate' 4D and replicas of those 'populate' 3D, and on down to 1D. Although these replicas are increasing less 'dense' in terms of vibration or information as they move down, they are perfect replicas of those 'higher' and 'more dense' soul groups and are most connected to the group from which they are immediate replicas. Those would be our "higher selves" perhaps, and as we move up through the densities, each replica 'merges' with the higher level soul group to which it belongs.
I've thought about this a bunch in the past, too. Here's how I picture it right now, which is kind of similar to your thoughts above. Rather than being fully populated all at once, or populating at 1D and moving up unidirectionally to 7D, what if cosmic evolution of consciousness proceeds in a more mirror-like fashion? The first division is 7D/1D. The jump from physics and basic chemistry to life is mirrored by 6D thought-forms. "Quantum" potential collapses into particles, and "infinite potential" takes "thought" form (like the templates of STS, STO, and unity).

The jump from basic life forms to "human" or 3D mirrors the filling in of 5D as a recycling zone for souls choosing particular life plans and lessons, and anticipating 4D which will also utilize this "space". And 4D is the center, where both directions meet.

This is necessarily a "timebound" way of looking at it (the only way possible for beings like us). So in a sense it must all be happening at once. It perhaps only looks like there is a definite progression from within physical reality.

But taking that into account as much as possible for my 3D brain, even at that initial 7D/1D "population", cosmic mind must envision the whole. Physical reality must be such that it allows for 2D, 3D, and 4D. So each density is "envisioned" all at once, at least in broad terms. So perhaps what we see as an evolution is the gradual "filling in" of the potentials that are already broadly defined.
That's maybe why the Cs say (paraphrasing) that "the sum total of all knowledge/information is contained within you" and that it's "fun to see how much you can access". A very crude analogy would be matrioshka dolls. Each smaller doll is a replica of the bigger ones and can neatly fit inside ('merge') with the next bigger one.
👍
Anyway, that was what was behind my comment, but I have no idea what a 2D or 1D self would be, other than the 'soul imprint' in a plant or animal or a rock or something, although I have wondered if there is any way a 3D being could communicate with such things in the sense of us being their "higher selves". But I think your thoughts on it are interesting.
I have thoughts on this too. :halo: Maybe the 1D self is something like the collective "consciousness" of the 1D matter/information out of which we are made. It is our matter, so it is uniquely ours. The 2D self would be something like our "animal" self, on the level of DNA and basic biological and emotional natures. Like a matrioshka doll. Our 1D self is nested within our 2D self (matter informed by DNA), and our 2D self is nested within our 3D self (biological nature informed by our psyche/soul). 3D self is nested within 4D, which informs our actions/choices in anticipation of our 4D state, which is nested within 5D, overseeing incarnations and lesson plans. Etc. Or something like that!

I've also had some pretty weird times in the past, though not with seeing 4D critters when interacting with humans. That sounds intense dude! In my case, in the past I've had some pretty serious life-changing 'conversations' with wild animals who actually played pivotal roles at key points in my life. Rabbit, eagle, caribou, and wolf.

It was very intense for a fair while back then. It was during this period in time that I became a 20 cigs a day smoker! Before that I just smoked joints mainly, I was a bit of a hippie back then. I'll not say much on it for now, as I am archiving my journals and memories on the thread I'll link below. I'm up to the 2004-23 period, but it'll take time to put it into print form. Writing after all is how I generally get my brain working. Eventually the hallucinatory episodes gradually receded into memory, and as you say, the dust settled into a new form of normality. I'm a lot stronger and more experienced for the insane things I was exposed to, those were admittedly very troubled years, plus I know I can rely on my nerves to hold in dicey situations.

I saw aliens, a UFO, had dreams about Lizards and giant spiders. My journals are a testament to what I went through as a schizophrenic in an abject state of disrepair. But I gradually picked myself up off the floor and worked a job while painting and writing in my spare time. What doesn't kill you always makes you stronger, and wiser too, if you learn the lessons and don't get cocky and self-aggrandising. I've tried to make sense of about 49 years of weird experiences in that thread. It's a bit self-indulgent maybe, but in lieu of a decent therapist these days, I felt I needed an archive that I could go back to and use as a resource in times of anxiety. It serves a purpose and like I say I've got a good 20 years of detail to get into yet. Feel free to check it out and comment, I'm open to any feedback. It's been an educational thread, and I've already had much good feedback from other members.

About unknown aspects of our fractal soul traveling in our direction on the Wave, it's an interesting image. I pictured it moreso as the totality of our soul being hidden from us by some sort of cosmic mud, and then the Wave comes and washes the covering away, and we catch a glimpse of who we truly are for a single expanded moment in all of our darkness and our light. Then the Wave recedes, the mud settles again (altho in a different way) and we get to pretend to be kinda normal again. Kinda like a very, very complex game of peek-a-boo!

I think there is a connection here with what the C's described as "variability of physicality". We, I hypothesise, will have new "forms" (for lack of a better term), that we can effectively "step into" and become, for a certain period of time, with fully enhanced control and movement. I know, probably a naive flight of fancy on my part. This starts a whole rabbit hole of permutations in my febrile mind, so I'll not go crazy thinking about the incarnative possibilities in this concept. Suffice to say, our old myths about dragon-men (The great British Poet and Artist, William Blake, conversed with one for years, wrote about it extensively, and claimed his unique printing method was taught to him by one!) and werewolves, spring-heeled Jack etc., The mind boggles with the sea of potential.

Undoubtedly, we are a haunted species. Personally I find the subject matter energising, so I tend to keep my mind open to all possibilities and strangely no longer feel fear nor intimidation. I know my earlier experiences with schizophrenia caused a period of emotional shutdown, but in the years 2016-23 in particular I have managed to recover much of my emotional/intellectual spectrum. Through writing journals and painting/drawing, that's mainly how I did it. I still hallucinate sometimes but it doesn't trouble me in any way now, I tend to see it now as a kind of unintentional entertainment. I see the little 3ft white figures, I see them out of the corner of my eye sometimes. They just float around scampering about like curious children, I have no idea what they mean or what they do, but I first saw one in the early 1980's as a wee kid. They're like watchers, maybe they record information for posterity, who knows? But I've seen them on and off for 40 years.

As you say, life is just plain weird!

53% good is 47% bad.
47 is the CIA marker, if one beliefs in the "undercover-communication through numbers" stuff...
In any case, it is 53% good and has been quite against Israel and the United States as well in recent times... the bad percentage, unknowingly, must be partly related to wanting to impose their personal interests and programming related to ideologies of a religious nature, let's see what happens with him and Turkey.
It would be what in the Ra material and in other sources is called appealing to the higher self.

Another matter is that our current being finds out about the answer or even that he has been answered.:-D
regarding the higher self in Ra material:
70.8 Questioner: What I am trying to understand here is more about the higher self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the higher self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex that is, in this case, displaced to negative time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The higher self is the entity of mid-sixth density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.

70.9 Questioner: I think I have an erroneous concept of the mind/body/spirit complex, for instance, that I represent here in this density and my higher self. The concept probably comes from my concept of space and time. I am going to try to unscramble it. The way I see it right now is that I am existing in two different locations, here and in mid-sixth density, simultaneously. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are existing at all levels simultaneously. It is specifically correct that your higher self is you in mid-sixth density and, in your way of measuring what you know of as time, your higher self is your self in your future.

70.10 Questioner: Am I correct in assuming that all of the mind/body/spirit complexes that exist in the levels below mid-sixth density have a higher self in mid-sixth density? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

70.11 Questioner: Would an analogy for this situation be that the individual’s higher self is manipulating to some extent, shall I say, the mind/body/spirit complex that is its analog, you might say, to move it through the lower densities for purposes of gaining experience and then finally transferring that experience or amalgamating it, you might say, in mid-sixth density with the higher self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The Higher Self does not manipulate its past selves. It protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount. The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.

70.12 Questioner: Then what we are looking at is a long path of experience through the densities up to mid-sixth density which are a function totally of free will and result in the awareness of the higher self in mid-sixth density, but since time is illusory and there is a, shall I say, unification of time and space or an eradication of what we think of as time, then, all of this experience that results in the higher self, the cause of evolvement through the densities, is existing while the evolvement takes place, since it’s all simultaneous. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We refrain from speaking of correctness due to our understanding of the immense difficulty of absorbing the concepts of metaphysical existence. In time/space, which is precisely as much of your self as is space/time, all times are simultaneous just as, in your geography, your cities and villages are all functioning, bustling, and alive with entities going about their business at once. So it is in time/space with the self.

I'd been thinking for a while (after a discussion with the 2nd group that came) about how the universe (or universes) are "populated" after the closure of a "grand cycle" and after everything gets to 7D and then it all "starts again". I was thinking that at that point of the 'repopulation' of all densities, that all have to be "populated" at once, from 6D down to 1D, rather than everything "starting again" at 1D and then moving up.

So then I was thinking about soul groups and that ultimately there is only one big "soul" that is unified at 7D (according to the Cs). From there it splits into replicas of itself, and let's say a certain number 'populate' 6D, and then a certain number (perhaps larger) of replicas of those 'populate' 5D and then replicas of those 'populate' 4D and replicas of those 'populate' 3D, and on down to 1D. Although these replicas are increasing less 'dense' in terms of vibration or information as they move down, they are perfect replicas of those 'higher' and 'more dense' soul groups and are most connected to the group from which they are immediate replicas. Those would be our "higher selves" perhaps, and as we move up through the densities, each replica 'merges' with the higher level soul group to which it belongs.

That's maybe why the Cs say (paraphrasing) that "the sum total of all knowledge/information is contained within you" and that it's "fun to see how much you can access". A very crude analogy would be matrioshka dolls. Each smaller doll is a replica of the bigger ones and can neatly fit inside ('merge') with the next bigger one.

Anyway, that was what was behind my comment, but I have no idea what a 2D or 1D self would be, other than the 'soul imprint' in a plant or animal or a rock or something, although I have wondered if there is any way a 3D being could communicate with such things in the sense of us being their "higher selves". But I think your thoughts on it are interesting.
In addition to the above related to the higher self, we must also take this into account in relation to the energy centers, then I will say why I mention this:
3 June 1995:
(L) ...what, exactly, is a chakra?
A: An energy field that merges density one, two, three or four with five.
Q: (T) A focus point that merges densities to fifth density
contemplation level?
A: Close.
Q: (T) What purpose do we merge to the contemplation level
through the chakras?
A: You are all connected with level five on a short wave
cycle, reference text.
Q: (L) Does each chakra relate to a color as we have been
told?
A: In a sense, but not primary issue.
Q: (L) What is the primary issue?
A: The connection with physical imprint locator.

I'll see if I can back that up a bit, a lot of assumptions now (but I'll try not to force things), it seems to be implied that the higher self is a part of the sixth density entity that exists simultaneously (i.e. it does not govern time for it) in all densities below sixth density and thus would be connected to all faces of an individual on its path of soul progression from first density, it seems that this higher self might be in a certain way separated from the seventh energetic center (related to the sixth density) since in the lower densities it would not be counted, for example in the first density it would be counted only with the first center (and the third one which would be related to the seventh density and would be omnipresent).

Now these centers according to the Cs, connect the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th density with the fifth density (related to the sixth center) in a way that all the experience gained is available for contemplation-learning, I mention this because the Cs also mention the short wave cycle, therefore it seems to be a purely physical issue to some extent, which leaves out of the "main" system the center number 7 of the sixth density since that existence is experienced through long wave cycles.... What am I getting at with all this mess? that the higher self is not necessarily related to the seventh center, the latter would have other functions not strictly related to the higher self which would be in charge of facilitating the soul's process of assimilation in a more "natural" way, while the seventh center would deliver "special" information under certain circumstances (many assumptions on the latter), what matters is the timeless factor of the higher self, so for example we as third density entities have integrated-we are connected to our "past" first and second density selves and in turn we are also connected to our "future" selves.

Also with this it could be said that since the higher self is a part of the sixth density being, the latter does not need to "move" completely to lower densities.

Ps: My thanks to you Pierre once again, I wish you a good rest and a speedy recovery, I will pray for you to repay you in some way for how much you gave us.
And thanks for the section guys, I almost forgot.

In any case, it is 53% good and has been quite against Israel and the United States as well in recent times... the bad percentage, unknowingly, must be partly related to wanting to impose their personal interests and programming related to ideologies of a religious nature, let's see what happens with him and Turkey.

regarding the higher self in Ra material:

In addition to the above related to the higher self, we must also take this into account in relation to the energy centers, then I will say why I mention this:

I'll see if I can back that up a bit, a lot of assumptions now (but I'll try not to force things), it seems to be implied that the higher self is a part of the sixth density entity that exists simultaneously (i.e. it does not govern time for it) in all densities below sixth density and thus would be connected to all faces of an individual on its path of soul progression from first density, it seems that this higher self might be in a certain way separated from the seventh energetic center (related to the sixth density) since in the lower densities it would not be counted, for example in the first density it would be counted only with the first center (and the third one which would be related to the seventh density and would be omnipresent).

Now these centers according to the Cs, connect the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th density with the fifth density (related to the sixth center) in a way that all the experience gained is available for contemplation-learning, I mention this because the Cs also mention the short wave cycle, therefore it seems to be a purely physical issue to some extent, which leaves out of the "main" system the center number 7 of the sixth density since that existence is experienced through long wave cycles.... What am I getting at with all this mess? that the higher self is not necessarily related to the seventh center, the latter would have other functions not strictly related to the higher self which would be in charge of facilitating the soul's process of assimilation in a more "natural" way, while the seventh center would deliver "special" information under certain circumstances (many assumptions on the latter), what matters is the timeless factor of the higher self, so for example we as third density entities have integrated-we are connected to our "past" first and second density selves and in turn we are also connected to our "future" selves.

Also with this it could be said that since the higher self is a part of the sixth density being, the latter does not need to "move" completely to lower densities.

Ps: My thanks to you Pierre once again, I wish you a good rest and a speedy recovery, I will pray for you to repay you in some way for how much you gave us.
And thanks for the section guys, I almost forgot.
And at the same time, in the Ra material it is also talked about that the sixth density being can also appeal to his higher self, or advanced sixth density being.

It says something like it is a service that the self renders to the self, before entering the seventh density or reunion with the one.

What is confusing between the Ra material and the C's is that in what is channeled by Carla a time/space is given for each density (time between incarnations) including the fifth and in the C's the fifth is time/space (time between incarnations, recycling) for the entire physical experience of density one to four.

However, I believe that the concepts can be brought closer together and reach a certain clarity.

Thank you for the session. To Pierre I just want to say congratulations - you've broken the cycle! There was never any doubt you would, and we know you're preparing the ground for those who will follow. Truly a trailblazer.

As for the rest of the story, I've always held on to this acronym my friend and I stumbled upon years ago, which is that CHAOS is nothing more than  Creation Happening  Around  Our  Soul.

We will do what we will do

Back
Top Bottom