Session 28 October 2023

So strange, i just met a woman, she had some mind disorders, I gave her few cigarets.
She asked me "where are humans, I cant see them, show me where" She was looking nice and I don't know how to help her.
I said that look into the heart, into the soul.
I showed he cars, dog (human in the future )
Actually there were several people around only.
I will try to find out where is she from.

I don't know what does that mean, but before, in the previous post, i just told about the human beings, and the way i feel they are acting with each other....

Excuse me if it is off topic

Knowing that our soul materializes in all densities of consciousness helps us to better understand the phenomenon of rapture described by the Christian religion, which the Cs describe in an ancient cession, as an alignment of our soul on all densities.
Just on this matter of our fractal souls. I think if we look at our human existence we can see that our 2D self is our own animal body. Then our 1D self is all the inorganic and organic materials that make that body. Then our 3D self is that which we are aware of ourselves here and now. Our 4D is the same but has variable physicality.

We can already with a great deal of effort make changes to our psychological and animal programming. My guess is in 4D our consciousness can manipulate our 1D self more readily as knowledge is accumulated. So I think during the transition period to 4D of 1000 years as we continue to accumulate knowledge our ability to heal ourselves will increase. Our 5D self is in the contemplation zone, then 6D is the Cassiopaeans, or us in the future. Can’t stretch my brain to figure our 7D selves, but these higher densities are explained better in the fellowship materials.

It appears the higher density we exist in, the more influence we have in the reflected opposite of that density in addition to the sphere of influence of all densities below of our level of existence.

To illustrate: 7D can seed the physical 1D universe, 6D can seed 2D life forms, 5D has an overview of the 3D life and can seed life plans, 4D can affect its own 3D existence, 2D can manipulate 1D.

Just an idea I have maybe doesn’t stack up but just trying to make sense of this concept if fractal souls.

Thanks for clarifying the relationship between dimensions. This gives meaning: I have a friend who can't let go of his mother who died a year ago, or maybe it's the mother who still can't let go of him? that's how she did it while she was here in the neighborhood. How important it is to let go.
Densities are a different concept to dimensions. Worth looking up in the forum as it’s kind of confusing otherwise.

It is interesting that the Rothchilds have been recently selling off their assets. Why would they do that?

"Have the Rothschilds fallen on hard times?

I have no idea what is going on or what the motivation is, but the story is real: the Rothschilds are suddenly auctioning off assets expected to fetch millions upon millions of dollars at auction.

The Auction is being ran by famed auction house Christies and even has an entire website dedicated to it which you can view here:"
It must be tough when you are down to your trillion. :-D

One could picture the big bang event as a state to state transition too and its 7th density origination state would be a place to go back to also. It would even probably have the same overall math just not with the subalgebras responsible for timelike limitations.
Here is a reminder of what the C's have said about the Big Bang in the transcripts:

Session 18 October 1994:

Q: (L) Have the Cassiopaeans ever been in physical bodies?

A: Ever is subjective.

Q: (L) Okay, at any point in space time have you occupied physical bodies?

A: Have, will and do.

Q: (L) Are you talking about the simultaneous past present and future?

A:
Omnipresent.

[...]

Q: (L) Is there only one ultimate creator of the universe

A: All is one. And one is all.

Q: (L) From the one what was the first division?

A: Mass division and disbursement.

Q: (L) Was this simultaneous?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was this what we refer to as the "Big Bang?"

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is there any reference to this event in terms of time?

A: Always.

Q: (L) Can we say that all that exists in the material universe is, say, "x" number of years old?

A: No. It is the eternal now. Not only did happen, is happening and going to happen. The expanded presence.

Session 16 November 1994:

Q: (L) When one has reached 7th density, then what does one do?

A: When one reaches 7th all do.

Q: (L) Are there any beings on 7th level?

A: Time does not exist.

[....]

Q: (L) Once again, are there any beings on 7th level?

A: Big bang.

Q: (L) Big bang is at 7th level?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) So, when we all reach 7th level we will all blow up? We will all become one and it will all start all over again?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, that's not a pleasant thought!

A: Why? There is no time, you dwell there eternally. 7th is the light you see at death of the body.

Q: (L) So, when you die and leave the body, do you go to seventh level?

A: See it.

Session 9 May 1998:

Q: So, you would say that this is Chinese rather than Japanese. Okay. Recently there was some information about a VERY distant and intense explosion seen with the Hubble telescope... I am interested in what this was.

A: Reflection of other universe's genesis.

Q: What other universe?

A: They all start, and end that way!

Q: (A) Other universe?

A: What is "big bang" Arkadiusz?

Q: (A) Well, it was a big bang, certainly, but it was in OUR universe and not some other universe...

A: But what was the origin? And from where? All is one and one is all.

Q: (A) What was the origin of what? Our universe? Or the origin of this explosion? Or the origin of everything?

A: Yes, yes, yes.

Q: (A) Okay. What was the origin of our universe. This I don't know. This I want to know. This is okay to use just words, but if you use mathematical models...

A: That is where you come in.

Q: (A) Well, goody!

A: Each colossal begets its light to where there was no light. And where once there was all light!

I came across this recent YouTube video by the physicist Sir Roger Penrose, which may be of interest to people: Roger Penrose: " Time Doesn't Exist And Big Bang Wrong" - YouTube

His ideas seem to be moving in the direction of the C's explanation of a Big Bang involving a simultaneous mass division and disbursement, which not only did happen, but is happening and is going to happen [a cyclic process], i.e., the expanded presence. However, Penrose will need to factor in UFT, the concept of densities and the fundamental importance of consciousness in order to get all the way there.​

Q: (L) Well. Anything anybody else can think of that we want to know about at this particular point in time? Is Trump going to go to prison?

A: No
Obviously, the more MSN claims Trump's destiny will be in prison, the more that idea becomes wishful thinking and a wet dream of the Left.

• Donald Trump now 1/3 to not serve jail time despite being formally arrested in Georgia towards the end of August
  • Betting odds go 6/4 that Trump cuts a plea deal despite vowing not to
  • Trump is second favourite to win the 2024 US Presidential Election

Donald Trump now 1/3 to not serve jail time despite being formally arrested in Georgia towards the end of August

Bookmakers are now offering odds on whether or not Donald Trump will serve jail time after he was formally arrested in Georgia with his mugshot going viral on social media towards the back end of August.
Trump has been charged alongside 18 others with conspiracy to overturn the 2020 Presidential Election results in the state of Georgia and the trial could take place during Trump's run for re-election.
The former US President surrendered in Georgia and his scowling mugshot has since become a viral sensation with memes made of Trump as well as his own campaign using it for various merchandise.
The latest betting odds now say that Trump will not serve any jail time despite his arrest before the end of 2025 at least with odds of 1/3 given for him not being sent down.

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 01-58-00 Will Donald Trump serve jail time before 2025 Bookmakers now...png

What the expert says..

The latest betting odds give a 75% chance that Donald Trump does not serve a day in jail before 2025 with the ongoing case around election fraud continuing.

Nigel Skinner - Political Betting Expert - OLBG.com

Last edited:
Session 16 November 1994:

Q: (L) When one has reached 7th density, then what does one do?

A: When one reaches 7th all do.

Q: (L) Are there any beings on 7th level?

A: Time does not exist.

[....]

Q: (L) Once again, are there any beings on 7th level?

A: Big bang.

Q: (L) Big bang is at 7th level?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) So, when we all reach 7th level we will all blow up? We will all become one and it will all start all over again?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, that's not a pleasant thought!

A: Why? There is no time, you dwell there eternally. 7th is the light you see at death of the body.

Q: (L) So, when you die and leave the body, do you go to seventh level?

A: See it.
Seems that when 7th level is attained everything starts anew/over/again… hmmm… osit!

Thanks to Laura and the Chateau for this session.

Despite all your explanations concerning the same soul in 1D, 2D, 3D for which I thank you, remain, for my humble intelligence, incomprehensible...
Besides, moving to where?... I thought that it's not where you are that counts but who you are!..

I think that we live simultaneously through creation, we are experiencing all of creation, then there is no death. Pierre does not exist in 3D after October, but he continues to exist in September, in 2022, in 2000 in 1999 etc...with all its variants and aspects 1D, 2D and 3D and then he continues to exist in 4D, in 5D, in 6D... as Juan Matus said "A warrior...has only life to live" ... here, there and everywhere.

Wow. I had no idea Pierre was so sick, I knew he had had cancer but I had no idea it was so aggressive. I haven’t been keeping up on the Health and Wellness threads or really too much as of late. I’m so sorry for everyone’s loss. I loved his commentary and his sense of humor. We lost a great person and gained an incredible guide…Thank you for the session. I hope to meet Pierre on the other side one day.

Thanks Laura, Andromeda and the Chateau Crew for this healing session. Very glad to hear that Pierre is resting and feeling eternally loved.

Q: (Andromeda) Will there be a civil war in the US?
A: Not yet. [..]
Q: (L) Well. Anything anybody else can think of that we want to know about at this particular point in time? Is Trump going to go to prison?
A: No
This suggests that the events leading up to the 2024 election, or the election itself, will be a catalyst for one or more states to secede from the Union. It's kind of mind boggling to think that the PTB would rather see civil war in the US than let Trump become President again.

A: The change is coming and 4D masters are getting desperate. [..]
A line of thought that occurred to me yesterday was in relation to the question of why 4D STS don't just deploy a "space virus" if they need to depopulate the planet urgently. Two possibilities:

1) This would not sufficiently compromise the free will of humanity enough for their consciousnesses to be manipulated into inhabiting the bodies that 4D STS have prepared.

2) The survivors of a "space plague" might be strengthened in STO polarity by the experience of surviving, creating a higher probability for the polarisation of the planet towards 4D STO.

When considering the "Green Agenda"/push for deindustrialisation, it may be that deindustrialisation is not so much about depopulation directly (although the 3D PTB may have been led to believe this is the case), but rather about demoralisation of humanity by inculcating the idea in the public mind (eg. via the AGW hypothesis) that "humans are solely responsible for what happens to their civilisation". Then, if the infrastructure of society collapsed under extreme natural stressors (after being made vulnerable to such by the PTB) and masses of people were facing an existential crisis, only then could the 'self-blame' of humanity create the right sort of psychological conditions for a 'mysterious virus' to cause large scale depopulation without significantly risking the above two possibilities.

Not sure about this, but it does make a certain amount of sense in that collective FRV seems to be of more significance to 4D than total population per se.

A: More to come. Just wait and see. Things are getting interesting and will move fast for the next several months as more and more people wake up to reality.
Q: (Andromeda) So people will be waking up.
(L) Does that mean people will be suffering more, causing them to wake up?
A: Indeed!
The programming may be complete, but it seems the programming was insufficient.

I was reviewing some traditional stuff from Korea right before the session. As the letters were coming out, I thought it sounded almost like Korea, but as the spelling was done, what really came to mind is the root word "kor" (cor, cuore, coeur, corazón, etc)

kor=heart.
I also thought of the reference to "Kore/Persephone/Demeter".

Regarding the above quote, I am reminded of this short clip from the movie with Keeanu Reeves and John Cleese.

The Day The Earth Stood Still - It's only on the brink that people find the will to change​

Interesting movie, that one!

I'd been thinking for a while (after a discussion with the 2nd group that came) about how the universe (or universes) are "populated" after the closure of a "grand cycle" and after everything gets to 7D and then it all "starts again". I was thinking that at that point of the 'repopulation' of all densities, that all have to be "populated" at once, from 6D down to 1D, rather than everything "starting again" at 1D and then moving up.
But taking that into account as much as possible for my 3D brain, even at that initial 7D/1D "population", cosmic mind must envision the whole. Physical reality must be such that it allows for 2D, 3D, and 4D. So each density is "envisioned" all at once, at least in broad terms. So perhaps what we see as an evolution is the gradual "filling in" of the potentials that are already broadly defined.
The way I see it is closer to what Joe mentioned; at the moment of 'closure', the 'state' in terms of all the information and free will choices made by each individual consciousness unit in every density is 'remembered' for the 'repopulation' at the beginning of the next cycle, in accordance with their lesson profiles. Thus, 1D beings go to 2D, 2D beings go to 3D, etc etc, assuming that they learned their lessons enough to 'graduate'. The 'new entrants' into 1D likely come from 5D STS 'imploding' into primordial matter to repeat the cycle over.

I have thoughts on this too. :halo: Maybe the 1D self is something like the collective "consciousness" of the 1D matter/information out of which we are made. It is our matter, so it is uniquely ours.
This is a bit of a mind-bender when considering of the turnover of atoms in our bodies. Does every atom that was ever part of us in different bodies in different incarnations keep this relationship in some way, like a sort of 'quantum entanglement'? The visual I get is of a sort of "cotton ball" cloud centred around our bodies that stretches out across the planet, and even beyond it.

This kind of concept really makes the idea of body-mind distinction quite less distinct. Very right hemisphere. :lol:

From The Matarese Countdown (much later sequel to The Matarese Circle):
Very interesting. Maybe a "literary foreshadowing"? This reminds me of the session discussion of the economic collapse starting "after Christmas":

Cs Session 25th November 1995 said:
Q: (L) [..] The other day I experienced one of those extended pre-sleep states, and it seemed that I was in a class and there was someone explaining things to me. What they were telling me was that during this Christmas season [the Christmas season of the dream], certain steps would be taken by those controlling the economy, and that after Christmas, in January and February, a whole lot of stuff was going to be put into motion to send the economy into a dive of major proportions. It was not clear that it was THIS year, but that it was right after a Christmas. Can you tell me where this information was coming from, and what was I experiencing?

A: This is a long and complicated subject, but we will do our best to explain it. What you were seeing was one possible future. The economy of our 3rd density world is entirely manufactured. The forces that control it are both 3rd density and 4th density. There are conflicting opinions in the 3rd density sector right now as to when, where, and how to institute an economic depression. This has been "in the works" for quite some "time" as you measure it. So far, the forces arguing against institution of a collapse have prevailed. How long this condition will be maintained is open to many outcomes. Also, please be aware that the state of the economy is entirely an illusion. In other words, the world economy performs solely based upon what the population is told to believe.

Fasten your seatbelts, the next few months are going to be a crazy roller coaster.
Freakin' testify to that!

I had to pause on this part as I started to cry.
This was the bit that made me cry:

(L) Well, could you convey to Pierre that we are all devastated at his loss, but we were also equally devastated by his suffering. And we wished and we hoped...

A: He knows.
May the arrival of that world be hastened in which, "we know, even as we are known."

Back
Top Bottom