Session 28 October 2023

Thank you very much for the session :flowers:

It's good to know that Pierre is resting at 5D and feeling all right.

Fascinating that there are 5D, 2D, 1D selves etc. Maybe the totem animals of the Native American tradition were inspired by this (2D selves)?

And if 5D self can call someone home, maybe this works both ways and we can also call our other selves for advice or help for example?

A: Sit tight. Good things can come out of chaos. Goodbye.
Can't wait to see what these good things are :-)

Thank you so much for the latest session!

It was a relief to hear that Pierre is in a good place. He is having a well-deserved rest before he gets back into 4th density.

It was no surprise that there are more chaos and destruction coming. So let's "sit tight" :)

Thank you for sharing the session!!! :flowers:

I can only imagine how difficult it was for you and my heart goes to you all. :hug2:

I had to pause on this part as I started to cry.
Q: (L) Okay. Anything else about Pierre?

(Andromeda) Is it more likely that we'll see him in 5D or will he be born again?

(Scottie) That's cheating! [laughter]

A: Latter. In 4D!

Q: (Andromeda) Born again in 4D.
I was filled with tears of joy for Pierre as I‘m so overwhelming happy he broke the cycle and his next stop is 4D! 🥲

Bless you Pierre, you touched harts of so many people and I‘m sending you love and hugs and all the joy on your way upwards. ❤️

Thank you for sharing new session. :love:

Q: (L) Did he suffer more than we were aware of - as in physically? I mean, did he suffer mentally and emotionally?

A: Less

Q: (L) So he suffered less mentally and emotionally than physically?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is he feeling all right in general?

So glad Pierre is well back home in 5D. I will keep him in my prayers & thoughts. :hug2:

Q: (Joe) Does everybody have a 5D self?

A: Yes. Those with souls.

Q: (Joe) Do people with souls have 2D selves?

Q: (Joe) And 1D selves?

Q: (Joe) So is it kind of like fractal consciousness?

Wow.

Q: (Niall) You sound like Pierre now, Joe.

Indeed. :love:

Q: (L) So is that something that is kind of like a natural response to when somebody passes over and then the people who were close to them have these emotions and sadness and regret and missing the person and that lasts for a certain period of time? Can you gauge how long that person needs to feel that by how long it lasts in the people left behind? Is there some kind of a relationship?

Q: (L) So when we begin to feel better, we'll know that Pierre is better?

Q: (PoB) Does it work both ways?

Q: (L) So when he starts to feel better, then we will be aware of it?

Q: (L) So as long as he's feeling discombobulated or whatever, we'll be aware of it?

I have often wondered about this interesting topic. Thank you for all this valuable information.

(Andromeda) Is it more likely that we'll see him in 5D or will he be born again?

(Scottie) That's cheating! [laughter]

A: Latter. In 4D!
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
And also I hope that we have experienced the most interesting things that October can possibly offer us already. [laughter] And that there will be no more for the last couple of days...

A: Just wait for November!
Oh boy, we could see it coming. Because...

(L) Yeah. Was Israel behind the engineering of this Hamas attack that created this new state of war between Israel and the Palestinians?

Q: (L) So it was basically an inside job?

It was so obvious, the change of concert venue, the paragliders with the Palestinian flags visible for miles and miles, the absence of Israeli surveillance etc.

(L) Does this have anything to do with a previous prediction you made that Israel would ultimately be destroyed or bring on its own destruction?

A: Close!

Q: (L) Are other countries going to get involved?

Q: (Andromeda) Will there be a civil war in the US?

A: Not yet.
Q: (L) So there is going to be destruction in the US?

A: Yes.

So first Israel and then the USA - it makes sense considering the dynamics between these two countries. I am afraid to think how many innocent people will have to pay with their lives this hegemon downfall, how much suffering they will cause during the chaos.

(Joe) Was the counter narrative that we've concluded about the actual attack by Hamas, was it like most of the civilians were killed by Israelis themselves and crossfire and stuff?

Q: (Joe) Was there any element of that being done deliberately?

Q: (Joe) Like a kind of Secret Team group within the Israelis?

(L) Yeah. Yeah, I mean it's like 9/11.

(Joe) They're disgusting.

I assume that such despicable people would have no problem using Samson Option in the end, as Seymour Hersh explained in his book Samson Option: Israel's Nuclear Arsenal & American Foreign Policy.

A: More to come. Just wait and see. Things are getting interesting and will move fast for the next several months as more and more people wake up to reality.

Q: (Andromeda) So people will be waking up.

(L) Does that mean people will be suffering more, causing them to wake up?

A: Indeed!

Q: (Joe) Several months.

(Niall) The next several months. Remember the guy's prediction, that Vedic astrologer?

(Gaby) From October to April will be interesting.

Oh boy, the collapse of the world economy, hunger, poverty, political chaos, wars on all sides or one big war, earth changes, viruses and who knows what else.

But there is hope.

A: Sit tight. Good things can come out of chaos.

Thank you. :hug2:

Q: (Joe) Do people with souls have 2D selves?

Q: (Joe) And 1D selves?

Q: (Joe) So is it kind of like fractal consciousness?

Totally fascinating. Not sure I understand it correctly and if this is what you meant when you asked this question, but what comes to mind is how birds or other animals may come to a person's relatives after his death. As if to say that everything is ok, or to say goodbye.

There are also other examples, beliefs or superstitions in various nations around the world about animals being messengers. And it's really curious to realize that a soul may have a 2D or 1D part. Maybe this is where the concept of a spiritual companion animal or an object comes from.

Maybe on some level it also related to a person's connection to a specific place or land. Maybe there is something to the saying that in some cases there is a soul connection to the land or something similar.

Q: (PoB) This recent inside job with the provoked or arranged attack of Hamas and the war in Gaza: To what extent on the 3D level were Israelis motivated by religion?

A: At the top, very little. It is a convenient ideology for the levels below.

Thank you for clarifying this. :flowers:

After 9/11 the C's gave this answer:

(A) Which part of Israel government was behind it? (L) Probably some deep level orthodox bunch like Kochav.
A: Yes.
Q: (A) But they killed a lot of Jews. (L) They don't care. Jews killed a lot of Jews in WW II. Hubris.
A: Greed.

Here's information about Kochav. So it was reasonable to assume in this case as well that perhaps there are crazy Jewish orthodox individuals similar to Kochav, who may be high up enough to start instigating events to fit their "End of Days" scenario.

But the C's recent answer fits perfectly with what was said about psychopaths. That they will use whatever ideology that will suit their needs. And religious crazies like Kochav are no more than tools, but I bet they don't think this way. Indeed, by way of deception and all that.

And I am very happy that Pierre is ok :wizard:. And thank you for the session. :hug2:

Last edited:
Thank you for the session. Very glad to hear that Pierre is doing well! :-) Actually, while reading the session I didn't realize it, only when I read the comments I saw that attention was paid to 4D and then it dawned on me that it was indeed a huge achievement for Pierre! And interestingly, since they mentioned that you will be able to see him in 4D, it may mean that the castle crew will also go there, and that's probably very good news :-) Stay warm and look forward to a better future! :-)

Thanks guys, I hope you and Pierre feel well again very soon.

Now Pierre sees the possibilities and what will possibly happen in the future.

It's sad that he can't tell us, although on the other hand, that would leave us without the enjoyment of gaping in amazement.

I encourage everyone.

That was so great to read the session from the perspective of Pierre - it was like the C's couldn't get that out fast enough, first thing, they burst into "Pierre loves all of you", so sweet! I am sure that session would have felt very intense emotionally/energetically for you all. I hope it was very comforting and gave everyone greater peace regarding Pierre, I know you are all missing him deeply in so many ways, it will take a lot to adjust to him being present and connected in a completely different way.

It is heartening to know he is resting in 5D - my goodness he sure has earned that. Pierre rest and take as long as you like... we know there is no 'time' where you are, only the 'expanded moment'. It is lovely to know Pierre has a deeper more expansive awareness of how many people love him - and the intensity/depth of everyone's feelings. I am very grateful to know that his suffering was minimised and that was confirmed and expanded on by the C's, some great questions were asked. When he passed, Pierre could not have been in better care or be surrounded by more loving souls who truly see, appreciate and honour the beauty and huge potential of his soul. 💕 What a gift for him to have found such a beautiful soul family and to be able to give and receive so deeply.

As for the rest of the session, no surprises there regarding world events, but good to have the confirmation regarding what a lot of us have been seeing/intuiting. Thank you and big hugs to you all! xx 🤗💫

Back
Top Bottom