Session 28 October 2023

Thank you very much for this session.

Glad to hear Pierre is OK on the other side.
Grieving going both directions? What a concept. Our bubble is not as impenetrable as it would seem at the very first look.

The concept of fractal soul is mind boggling. And yet again C`s have been eluding to this all along. If the concept of time is an illusion and everything happens in the "now" then of course we have to exist in all densities at the "same time" which could be seen as our soul is truly cross-density??

Lots to ponder about.

Stay safe everybody, November is just around the corner!

The interesting thing about having a 2D self is that a lot of 2D have much shorter life spans. So maybe our 2D selves have lived a number of lives during our current life time.
I believe that you and your third density selves have already experienced second density and since it is not linear, your fifth density self will experience second density in your current incarnation, in your future or in your past from your perspective in your current incarnation.

What I mean is that although your second density self is your neighbor's cat, you, as a third density being, already have that experience/knowledge in your being.

Perhaps because of that, we have more affinity with some second density animals, more than with others.

What a joy to read good news from Pierre and to know that we will see him again in 4D!
If events are going to intensify, November is going to be hectic and the following months will be... I hope it won't be long before people wake up and turn away from their dominant SDS orientation.
Thanks Joe for the tip on fuel storage.

I went out in the rain after reading the session, but my heart and feet were light, because Pierre is safe and sound on the other side, and he knows he is loved. And he earned his way to 4D, where he will be able discover so many things about our universe! I envy him and I am happy for him.✨

Prayers for Pierre! It seems we can give him strength and he may very well help guide us in the direction of further knowledge! What a load of things to conceptualize.

I hope everyone is safe and aware! It seems like there’s no turning back with this war. May we forgive ourselves and may karma have mercy on us here in the west that seek it. I hope we are prepared.

Q: (Joe) Does everybody have a 5D self?

A: Yes. Those with souls.

Q: (Joe) Do people with souls have 2D selves?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) And 1D selves?

Q: (Joe) So is it kind of like fractal consciousness?

Knowing that our soul materializes in all densities of consciousness helps us to better understand the phenomenon of rapture described by the Christian religion, which the Cs describe in an ancient cession, as an alignment of our soul on all densities.

Thank you for the session! Although I'm also grieving Pierre's loss, reading about him being OK, resting, and perhaps 'graduating' to 4D gave me joy. I'm happy for him and the triumph of his life, and grateful for the love and kindness of those around him. I'll keep the prayers and loving thoughts for him.

Regarding November (and the next months), well, we're in for a roller-coaster it seems, so yeah, let's sit tight, try to be aware and awake and make the most of it.

Thank you for the session Chateau team! It’s really mind-blowing when virtually every word the Cs share is literally exactly what you expected! So basically it’s saddle up and try and stay on the bull through April. That’s job one for now. Okay!

I have to add that while reading the part about Pierre, I was thinking about sending loving thoughts to him, I was suddenly overcome with a strange but beautiful sensation. Like my heart and mind were, without any conscious effort, emitting this light energy toward him. I’ve never experienced anything quite like it. Normally when I pray for someone and send loving thoughts, it requires a certain focus. But in this case it just radiated all on its own, without the need for focus or attention. It just flowed effortlessly and it was beautiful and strong and colorful and palpable. I genuinely felt my life force flowing towards Pierre. I’ve never felt so connected. I have to thank Pierre for that experience because it had to be the strength of his spirit that drew that out of me. Amazing!!❤️❤️❤️

Thanks so much for the session. It's so hard not to anticipate things at the moment. I just try to remind myself that the universe knows what it's doing. Let's spare a thought for all the atheists, they're going to need our support and patience.

Thank you for the session!

I am so glad Pierre is resting well!

luc said:
Then in the evening, when I was already lying in bed, suddenly a spiritual being appeared and said: They (the USA) do not have much time left. ..... This referred to the information I received earlier. At that time it was said that the USA must completely change its political orientation by September/October 2023, otherwise it will completely perish a few years later. That has changed. The USA had only a few more weeks (!!!) to align itself differently.

And then the colleagues still meant: The USA stand before the abyss and have already raised the foot for the next step. If they complete the step, they will fall very deep.

Regarding the above quote, I am reminded of this short clip from the movie with Keeanu Reeves and John Cleese.

The Day The Earth Stood Still - It's only on the brink that people find the will to change​

Thank you very much for the session :flowers:

It's good to know that Pierre is resting at 5D and feeling all right.

Fascinating that there are 5D, 2D, 1D selves etc. Maybe the totem animals of the Native American tradition were inspired by this (2D selves)?

And if 5D self can call someone home, maybe this works both ways and we can also call our other selves for advice or help for example?

Can't wait to see what these good things are :-)
I am so happy for Pierre and the wonderful news about him. I pray this goes a long way to easing the grief burden for everyone - especially those of his adopted family.
This was such a bright session for me and I chuckled to myself so many times in a relief and verification sort of way.
The questions were brilliant and encompassed all we were wishing to ask ourselves.
Learning we have other density selves, was not new, and I am reminded daily of the preying manitis paragraphs as I talk to the many mantis - new baby ones now - in my garden. Telling them there are giant versions of themselves and I could maybe be one! yuk.
But Pierre IS still teaching us as such questions have revealed and verified a lot more for us!
I too felt Pierre around, in a very loving and supporting energy way. Mainly the day of the Sott posting and one day after.
His Cometary Encounters book I ordered immediately, but strangely never got to see or read it as is seems to have "disappeared" from mum's house, yet it did get delivered. Hopefully it will 'reappear' soon :-)
Have been back to back mega busy for months now, but all good stuff - DCM keeping me occupied lol.
I am concerned for the communities we have in various places, and pray you are all safe.
Luckily although in the eye of the cyclone, I feel no fear and am well prepped up, with more stocks on a ship atm - though understandably they are getting diverted, so fingers crossed as I have 2 years of my natural remedies on them, and a fridge waiting lol
Am keeping totally up to date though. File is nearly 3000 pages on these local events.
I actually feel very fortunate that hopefully we will become part of the BRICS and Russia/China/Iran part of the 'divide', especially as the Islamic countries are mainly uniting now, as well as being a bit more aware and spared from the MSM / BBC BS.
Though sadly the leaders of half the island still support Israel and the lies of the West. Plus the air bases there have become a giant car park for active war planes for the US and West too.
Logistically Israel is so totally surrounded and isolated within Arab nations, no deal or compromise would ever work, or last IMO. So I am as intrigued as everyone else about what the C's said may transpire.
There was no way that there was not going to be a session this weekend, so I had another happy chuckle when it arrived!
:-) :-)
Already feeling more bouyant and much lighter and ready - as I can be - for the next instalment.
The most awful situation in all of this is the wholesale slaughter and and needless suffering being inflicted. Witnessing the pits and depths that evil can soullessly stoop to. No matter how much we know it is the only means of waking the rest of humanity up :-(
Well I am done with the popcorn - moving on to choc chip ice cream!!!
And hopefully start making whatever moves I can - asking for as much DCM help and inspiration - to get a much overdue mountain community started!

Thank you for this Session. I am so happy that Pierre is doing well on the other side. That news just made my morning today! And also thanks for the entire session, which brings some anxiety along with it. But we all knew that days like this would arrive.

Somewhere on the Forum I read this: "worry changes the outcome of any situation". (At least I think I read it here!!!) So, let's do our best with the knowledge we have and worry not.

Thank you for the session Chateau team! It’s really mind-blowing when virtually every word the Cs share is literally exactly what you expected! So basically it’s saddle up and try and stay on the bull through April. That’s job one for now. Okay!

I have to add that while reading the part about Pierre, I was thinking about sending loving thoughts to him, I was suddenly overcome with a strange but beautiful sensation. Like my heart and mind were, without any conscious effort, emitting this light energy toward him. I’ve never experienced anything quite like it. Normally when I pray for someone and send loving thoughts, it requires a certain focus. But in this case it just radiated all on its own, without the need for focus or attention. It just flowed effortlessly and it was beautiful and strong and colorful and palpable. I genuinely felt my life force flowing towards Pierre. I’ve never felt so connected. I have to thank Pierre for that experience because it had to be the strength of his spirit that drew that out of me. Amazing!!❤️❤️❤️
This is exactly what I experienced when connected with Pierre. Except you have manged to put it beautifully into words for me.
I also forgot, but wanted to say that we cannot be at all shocked by what we learned on the world scene during this session. We have been warned, primed and prepared for decades. Plus have been able to have many unhurried discussions about it in advance.
So nothing came as a shock for us.
We also had plenty of time to save, prep and do our best to prepare for this main event. To also give us our best chances of surviving - especially the main safety being Knowledge!
Every day I check in on the forum updates I feel such gratitude for the C's knowledge sharing and prepping us, as well as leading us up the staircase keeping all fears at bay.
Without Laura and the team the initial contacts would never have occured, and that gratitude is unanimous.
We have now learnt, via Pierre, what it takes to reach 4D status too.
Nor must we forget the many many lifetimes Laura and Ark took to prepare their awareness for the prime roles, and the immense part they play - and I am sure I can now include the forumites - in leading humanity - a whole planet -towards a rosier future. Oddly I also include the soulless and organic portals, as it forced their hand, and many of them too will graduate!!

Everyone plays a part in this grand mosaic/chessboard! But what part they choose to play - That is the Question! xxxx

Back
Top Bottom