Session 28 October 2023

My God, what a session!
How nice to hear from the C's that Pierre is well and recovering, the movie Nosso Lar came to mind, especially the scene where the souls are taken to a kind of hospital for recovery.
The best thing is to know that Pierre is aware of how loved he is and how important he is to this network and that he also receives the thoughts and prayers that we dedicate to him.

The thought of many more months of non-stop suffering and madness is not so pleasant, but the message that everything will pass at some point and that out of the chaos will come positive changes gives a lot of hope that is needed to keep going.

Thank you so much Laura, Andromeda and the rest of the team for sharing the session and for continuing to be a light in the darkness.

Thank you Laura, Andromeda and the C's for sharing the session!

I'm really glad that Pierre is recovering and resting on the other side. Will keep him always in my thoughts and prayers.

It seems a marker has been reached in October that will unleash a chain of events fuelled by people's awareness that will lead to a a major change of reality. It's a guess off corse. It reminds about the triple bad day the C's mentioned several times in the past:
I was thinking exactly the same. Notice that it might be a quadrupled bad day for Rockefeller and the likes (social, economic, health, and FRV)
Now, a session (3 August 1996) addressed this triple bad day:

Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things causing a transition in nature?

A: Like "biorhythms."

Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.

A: Bad day if you are John D. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

Q: (L) So, does something like a three cycle event also occur in sub-atomic transitions, like the biorhythm?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, there are three factors to be considered... or more than three?

A: Either, or.

Q: (L) Can it be a random, arbitrary number of events?

A: If you wish.

Q: (L) Is it partly the observer that adds one of the factors? Consciousness?

Q: (T) So, we see three separate cycles coming together here...

A: Everything reflects macrodynamically and microdynamically.
We suggest you absorb for now; and, fear not! For it is not imminent!
As shown in the chapter 3: The 27 million year cometary cycle of "Mass Extinctions, Evolutionary Leaps, and the Virus-Information Connection" the closing of 27 million years twin Sun will occur probably soon.

The Wave grand cycle (309.000) is a multiple of 27 million

As shown in the book "Cometary Encounters" the 3,600 years cycle is probably real and its closing is imminent.

So we indeed have the conjunction of three major cycles, which will affect Rockefeller and the likes in a triple way:
- health-wise (plague 2.0, virus from space)
- finance-wise (manufactured economic crisis that becomes uncontrollable)
- social-wise (popular uprisings due prolly to the two factors mentioned above)

Now, the Cs mentioned a fourth change, FRV:

“(Pierre) During a previous session, they talked about a "triple-bad day" for Rockefellers, health-related, and economy-related, and socially-related. The Cs said that there was FRV in the question as well. So my question is: Are the current geomagnetic changes going to affect the way those people (Rockefeller types for example) connect with the information field?

A: Yes!!”
The change in FRV might be solely due to the conjunction of the three cycles, but there is this remark:

Q: (L) Is it partly the observer that adds one of the factors? Consciousness?

Which makes me wonder, although it might sound crazy, can focused consciousness of, say 200 collinear individuals, contribute the rise of FRV of our planet
Edit: clarification.

This! ❤️
(Joe) Are we going to see him again?

A: Of course!

Thank you for this much hoped-for session. I'm really pleased to hear that everything went well for Pierre. I never met him but his departure has left me with a profound impact, and in addition to his writings, through your testimonies I have learned what a beautiful person he is.

So it's the end of October, and the party continues into November. That was to be expected, and I've understood that you have to accept all this turmoil, but I'm struggling with the suffering of so many innocent people and it takes a lot of effort to keep myself balanced.

Thanks again for sharing this session, strength to all and keep going!

Thanks so much for this wonderful and helpful session!

Thanks to Laura, Andromeda and all the team for that session and for sharing it with us.

I’m so very happy to hear that Pierre is well & resting now, and that he knows how much he is loved. :hug2:

Fasten your seatbelts, the next few months are going to be a crazy roller coaster.

Session Date: October 28th 2023

Laura and Andromeda at the board

PoB, Joe, Niall, Gaby, Ark, Chu, Scottie, Leia, Falkor, Bella, Pikabu, Luna

Q: (L) Is anybody there?

A: Pierre loves all of you.

Q: (L) And who are we communicating with?

A: Korriea of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) We had in mind to try to communicate with Pierre. Is that possible or advisable?

A: Let him rest a bit.

Q: (L) Was he as shocked by the rapidity of his passing as we were?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Did he suffer more than we were aware of - as in physically? I mean, did he suffer mentally and emotionally?

A: Less

Q: (L) So he suffered less mentally and emotionally than physically?

Q: (L) Is he feeling all right in general?

Q: (L) Was he present in the room after he passed for a period?

Q: (L) Did he hear the things I said to him the night before when he was apparently unconscious?

A: Yes. He was already separating from his body.

Q: (L) Is he near us now?

A: Resting at 5D.

Q: (Andromeda) Was he around for a couple of days after he passed?

Q: (Joe) Was he confused in any way after he passed or was it a smooth transition?

A: Not confused.

Q: (Joe) He just hung around a bit because he was attached to us?

Q: (L) Well we're sorry that he's not with us, but we are certainly not sorry that he's no longer suffering because it just was too much for him.

Q: (L) So anybody have other questions?

(Chu) Had he fulfilled his life plan?

A: Mostly, yes.

Q: (L) Did he have any attachments or anything that were harming him in any way prior to passing?

A: No

Q: (L) Other questions? Is he going to be like our representative in 5D?

A: When he is ready. He needs to review and assess.

Q: (L) Is there anything that we can do to help him?

A: Prayers and loving thoughts.

Q: (Andromeda) Did he understand how much we all loved him before he passed?

A: Yes and even more afterward.

Q: (L) Well, anything else?

(Joe) Are we going to see him again?

A: Of course!

Q: (L) Well, we feel a little bit eviscerated by it, which is probably the best way to put it.

(Andromeda) Did he on some level choose the timing such as he did, even if he was shocked at how quick it came?

A: Yes. His 5D self called him home.

Q: (Joe) Does everybody have a 5D self?

A: Yes. Those with souls.

Q: (Joe) Do people with souls have 2D selves?

Q: (Joe) And 1D selves?

Q: (Joe) So is it kind of like fractal consciousness?

Q: (Niall) You sound like Pierre now, Joe.

(L) Well, could you convey to Pierre that we are all devastated at his loss, but we were also equally devastated by his suffering. And we wished and we hoped...

A: He knows.

Q: (L) Is there anything further you can tell us about Pierre? Since we all seem to be kind of stymied for questions...

(Joe) His need to rest, is that normal for most people or is it particular in this case?

A: Yes. After prolonged suffering and before-death drugs.

Q: (L) So when a person is kind of put into the state of being high from morphine or whatever, that in a sense loosens something or causes them to be a little dopey as they die?

Q: (Joe) So it's kind of like their discombobulated state before they die, carries over for a little while afterwards?

Q: (L) How long does something like that last?

A: Not long.

Q: (L) So ideally a person would die without drugs?

A: It depends. Sometimes lack of drugs only prolongs the struggle and that creates its own problems.

Q: (L) So is it in general better to drug the body and allow the soul to exit more or less peacefully?

Q: (L) Because I would imagine that if somebody is in a terrible state, they could die with a lot of really unpleasant emotions.

Q: (L) So, all right. Anything else?

A: Loving thoughts help the most. Pierre is resting and feeling loved without restriction.

Q: (L) So is that something that is kind of like a natural response to when somebody passes over and then the people who were close to them have these emotions and sadness and regret and missing the person and that lasts for a certain period of time? Can you gauge how long that person needs to feel that by how long it lasts in the people left behind? Is there some kind of a relationship?

Q: (L) So when we begin to feel better, we'll know that Pierre is better?

Q: (PoB) Does it work both ways?

Q: (L) So when he starts to feel better, then we will be aware of it?

Q: (L) So as long as he's feeling discombobulated or whatever, we'll be aware of it?

Q: (L) Okay. Anything else about Pierre?

(Andromeda) Is it more likely that we'll see him in 5D or will he be born again?

(Scottie) That's cheating! [laughter]

A: Latter. In 4D!

Q: (Andromeda) Born again in 4D.

(Gaby) So he left because he had a higher frequency as we were suspecting? That's why he had to leave this reality because his disease was so advanced. He was incompatible with his body.

Q: (Andromeda) He needed a new body.

(L) He was trying to run a 110 body with a 220 current.

Q: (L) Well, anything else?

A: He sends his thanks.

Q: (L) Well, he doesn't have to thank us. Any other topics you would like to cover tonight on this short session?

(Joe) Armageddon!

(Andromeda) He and JR could be getting together.

(L) Yeah, that's an idea. Tell Pierre to visit with JR!

(Andromeda) Get that pool ready for us in 4D.

(L) Yeah, an architect and an engineer: Unbeatable combination!

A: They will!

Q: (L) Okay. Well, I will comment here that when you told us at the end of last year, on the last session of last year, that it was going to be a rocky year, it has been very rocky and most of that rockiness for us personally has been due to Pierre's health deterioration. And of course it was noted that the name 'Pierre' means rock. So, it's both apropos in the sense of the really rough time that we've had because of Pierre's declining health and also in a sense kind of like that movie because Pierre triumphed in the end...

(Andromeda) Rocky!

(L) He did more in his 14 years battling cancer than most people do in their entire lives. So, we were certainly thankful that he was with us for that time. And also I hope that we have experienced the most interesting things that October can possibly offer us already. [laughter] And that there will be no more for the last couple of days...

A: Just wait for November!

Q: (Joe) So if October was 'interesting', what's November going to be? VERY interesting?!

A: Some surprising solutions to longstanding problems.

Q: (L) Is that personally or globally?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Are we going to like the solutions, at least at the personal level?

A: Mostly.

Q: (L) What about on the global level?

A: Not so much.

Q: (Joe) Well, depends what perspective you're talking about. Israel's got a longstanding problem with Palestinians.

(L) Yeah. Was Israel behind the engineering of this Hamas attack that created this new state of war between Israel and the Palestinians?

Q: (L) So it was basically an inside job?

Q: (Joe) They needed a justification.

(L) Yeah.

(Joe) To do what they've been planning to do for a long time.

(L) It's so obvious. Why people can't see it, I dunno.

(Joe) Can't go there.

(L) They're so brainwashed by Israel. Not just brainwashed but blackmailed and controlled.

(Ark) Is Erdogan a good guy?

A: About 53 percent.

Q: (Joe) So the 'surprising solution to the longstanding problem' globally would, without asking what that is, would it be a good idea for us to stock up on diesel and gasoline for the cars for example?

Q: (Joe) Because Middle East obviously... There's nothing else going on right now. So a surprising solution that we're not going to like, it's going to happen in the Middle East. And if it's big enough that always causes chaos in oil markets...

(L) Does this have anything to do with a previous prediction you made that Israel would ultimately be destroyed or bring on its own destruction?

A: Close!

Q: (L) Are other countries going to get involved?

Q: (Andromeda) Will there be a civil war in the US?

A: Not yet.

Q: (Joe) Can't have it all at once, sweetie!

(Andromeda) Well, you know...

(Joe) Can't cram it all into November! [laughter]

(L) That suggests there IS going to be a civil war in the US. Just not yet.

(Chu) Should we seriously consider moving?

A: That opportunity will present itself.

Q: (L) Well. Anything anybody else can think of that we want to know about at this particular point in time? Is Trump going to go to prison?

Q: (Chu) Why did the Israelis do this inside job now and not before?

A: Time was right for them.

Q: (Chu) They said it had to be apocalyptic for them to do it.

(L) Yeah.

(Joe) Yeah, they created the apocalyptic situation. It's just...

A: The change is coming and 4D masters are getting desperate.

Q: (Joe) At the human level... I mean, is the rationale for at least the US getting involved in what we suspect is some kind of a major conflict in the Middle East to, from their perspective, try to destroy the process of movement towards a multipolar world where they would lose out? Is that their geopolitical thinking behind it?

Q: (L) Also remember that at one point they called the USA a 5D city on a hill.

Q: (L) So there is going to be destruction in the US?

Q: (PoB) This recent inside job with the provoked or arranged attack of Hamas and the war in Gaza: To what extent on the 3D level were Israelis motivated by religion?

A: At the top, very little. It is a convenient ideology for the levels below.

Q: (PoB) Is there any truth to this story that is going around at least through the last 10 years, more or less, about how Jews are going to create 'Heavenly Jerusalem' in Ukraine?

Q: (Joe) How are they going to create the 'Heavenly Jerusalem'?

(PoB) They were going to move like two millions or something to the part of Ukraine that would be killed out. Some are leaving, immigrating, some are...

(L) But God didn't give them Ukraine.

(Joe) If they move into Ukraine where there's been a lot of conflict, it's not gonna be heavenly.

(PoB) There is a whole conspiracy theory about it.

(Joe) Was the counter narrative that we've concluded about the actual attack by Hamas, was it like most of the civilians were killed by Israelis themselves and crossfire and stuff?

Q: (Joe) Was there any element of that being done deliberately?

Q: (Joe) Like a kind of Secret Team group within the Israelis?

(L) Yeah. Yeah, I mean it's like 9/11.

(Joe) They're disgusting.

A: They're willing to do anything to further their goals.

Q: (L) And their goals include retaining their dominance on America, because America is like their muscle, the thing that keeps them ruling the world.

Q: (L) But America is collapsing...

Q: (Niall) So they need to use that muscle while it's still possible to use it.

Q: (L) Well all I can say is what was said long ago seems to be holding true: Wishful thinking gets you every time because people are just, I mean, they've got a million people assembling in Istanbul somewhere, and in London...

(Andromeda) People all over the world!

(L) And the thing is, they don't realize that... I mean, it is just shocking how many people have been brainwashed by the Israeli propaganda and by the religious propaganda. I mean, look at Jordan Peterson. He got off on the religion thing and bought into it. He bought into the whole religious thing.

(Chu) And several others.

(L) Yeah.

(Andromeda) In the wrong way.

(Joe) It's bizarre to watch.

Q: (L) All right. Anything else?

A: More to come. Just wait and see. Things are getting interesting and will move fast for the next several months as more and more people wake up to reality.

Q: (Andromeda) So people will be waking up.

(L) Does that mean people will be suffering more, causing them to wake up?

A: Indeed!

Q: (Joe) Several months.

(Niall) The next several months. Remember the guy's prediction, that Vedic astrologer?

(Gaby) From October to April will be interesting.

(Joe) So we don't get a break.

(L) Anything else? No. Okay. So if there's anything else we need to know, consider the open question asked.

A: Sit tight. Good things can come out of chaos. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
Thank you so much for the new session, good to hear Pierre is having a much deserved rest after his hard struggles, but he will be continuing in 4D - the Lizzies will have their hands full dealing with him! Much more crazy to come, no end to the insanity in sight. Good thing we have the Chateaux crew and the forum! Thanks again for all your hard work!

Q: (Joe) Do people with souls have 2D selves?

Q: (Joe) And 1D selves?

Q: (Joe) So is it kind of like fractal consciousness?

During the last year I did some very helpful sessions with a christian shaman in which I also learned that one is not living in one universe but soul parts are living in varying universes - and if you heal the person you are now you are healing all other parts that might have not been so "good" ones.
And now it turns out that we also are connected to parts of our soul that live in 2D or even 1D. That reminded me of two episodes in my life.
Some years ago I was attending a very wonderful Folklore festival in Straznice (Czech Republic). And at a certain time I saw a tree that I felt I had to go there. It was not possible at that time because I had no car with me and was part of a group but some weeks later I decided: "I HAVE TO GO TO THAT TREE" because it simply did not leave my mind. I drove there by car (which meant 3 hours drive!) and went to that tree. Nothing special happened besides that I was enormously relieved. Stayed overnight and drove back the next day and that was it.
The next similar adventure was: A friend of mine told me he was driving a way up north from Vienna and I very much urged him to go to a certain Village withme. I NEEDED to go there - right today. And since he was a nice guy we went there. Again nothing special happened but I just felt free and happy and glad. At that Friday I should have gone to work but decided to travel with this friend. My bosses were not very happy - and although we were friends - my job ended at that day. That was no real problem because it was only a small job and I did not like it any more - it was more important to have been at that place.
A friend of mine has a dog and whenever we (the dog and I) meet we really dance around and are sooo happy to see us! Annika (name of the dog) runs all around the house, jumps on me, runs away, comes back, etc. I behave a little like her, but of course I am a little slower :lol: :lol: :lol: But it makes me happy and glad in the same way when I were at that other places . .
So: All is connected to everything . . ..🥰

Thank you so much Laura, Andromeda and the whole crew for sharing with us this pretty special session. :love:

I am very happy to hear that Pierre is resting and doing well and that he knows how much he was, is, will be loved. :hug2:
That Pierre has mostly fulfilled his life plan is so great to read too; He did it in such both lovely and painful ways that we can only draw inspiration from it, and in this respect, Laura is a very good teacher at large and was a special one for him without any doubt!
Pierre is now like a part of me and us that has already flown away, while I and we hang in there around in 3D on Earth, waiting for our turn, when we're ready, to go to whether in 5D and/or 4D and meet him again. 💙
A side note, as we pray for him: In French, "prayer" translates into "prière", and that word is an anagram of Pierre. ;-)

Could "Korriea" be a word meaning "courrier" in French or "correo" in Spanish -pretty close to korriea- ("message" in English)? Once I read it it sounds exactly like that to me.

That one soul exists at the same time in 1D, 2D, 3D and 5D should not be a surprise, yet, it is! The way it all fits together never ceases to amaze me. Looking at this concept through the lens of fractals really brings it home.

Thanks @Abats for underlining that diesel and gasoline are unstable liquid that degrade with time. I'm not personally concerned, but I'm sure others will be, here or elsewhere.

As for what awaits us in the coming months, the clock is ticking so we should fasten our seatbelts, it's going to swing!

Thanks for this session, I felt it coming and knew that it would concern Pierre. I strongly suspected that he was where he is. How could it be anything other for this soul.

Chaos is a very high state as this is where, we are told, that change can and does happen.

Thank you for the session Chateau team! It’s really mind-blowing when virtually every word the Cs share is literally exactly what you expected! So basically it’s saddle up and try and stay on the bull through April. That’s job one for now. Okay!

I have to add that while reading the part about Pierre, I was thinking about sending loving thoughts to him, I was suddenly overcome with a strange but beautiful sensation. Like my heart and mind were, without any conscious effort, emitting this light energy toward him. I’ve never experienced anything quite like it. Normally when I pray for someone and send loving thoughts, it requires a certain focus. But in this case it just radiated all on its own, without the need for focus or attention. It just flowed effortlessly and it was beautiful and strong and colorful and palpable. I genuinely felt my life force flowing towards Pierre. I’ve never felt so connected. I have to thank Pierre for that experience because it had to be the strength of his spirit that drew that out of me. Amazing!!❤️❤️❤️
Thank You for posting this description!

Particularly this part:

in this case it just radiated all on its own, without the need for focus or attention. It just flowed effortlessly and it was beautiful and strong and colorful and palpable. I genuinely felt my life force flowing towards Pierre. I’ve never felt so connected.
The very same thing happened to me, but in a meditation I did with the protection crystal near me, on October 20th, right after I read in sott.net about his passing. It was a profound manifestation of Oneness. For the rest of that day, and a couple of days following, I could feel his presence - a warm, joyful, loving, caring and attentive presence.

I never met him, never spoke to or communicated with him while he was here, only read his comments in transcripts and in Forum posts.

Yet, it felt like we'd known each other for all of my life - and beyond. ✨🙏🏻✨

Last edited:
Q: (Andromeda) Did he understand how much we all loved him before he passed?

A: Yes and even more afterward.

That's beautiful. Thank you for the session, especially sharing that Pierre is resting well and feeling the true depth of all your love for him. It must be healing to know that in your grief. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom