Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner and Gang - Web Pathology

Coleen Johnston and Malevolent Alien Abduction Research (MAAR) ??

Greetings forumites,

I came across this lady's website after searching for some information on the "Wingmakers" after a new forum member kimberlee posted a link to the website. Here's a link to Coleen's autobiography.
http://www(dot)maar.us/colleen_bio.html

It's funny that she actually has an article debunking laura and the cassiopaeans, but at the same time trying to sell her 3 volume series called "Universal Seduction". It seems to me that she's creating noise to distract truth seekers from "High Strangeness" (Very low marketing tactic)

She even tries to draw similarities between Laura and Anna Hayes!
http://www(dot)maar(dot)us/laura_knight_jadczyk.html

Sheesh. From the articles i've read by Anna Hayes, i think she's gone (looney). IMHO, Anna's material can't touch Laura's extensively researched material so, Coleen Johnston better do her homework. The nerve to call the QFG and even this forum a cult when the aim is to view reality objectively without the various 'lens' of subjectivity. Go figure.

Anyway, i just thought that awarness of the disinformation Coleen is spreading would be beneficial to the group. Also, Laura, are you aware of her and her website?

Hi Wile, see also this thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=673

You might have missed it because it's somewhat 'hidden' in the Questions for the Editors section.

Thank you very much for that link salleles.
I did a search for the name 'coleen johnston' on the forum first to see if the topic existed, but i got no results for that search, so i decided to start the topic.

Moderators, i do apologize for the redundancy.

salleles said:
You might have missed it because it's somewhat 'hidden' in the Questions for the Editors section.
Thanks for the observation. I've moved it to this forum, where it fits better.

Colleen Johnston and Vincent Bridges Trash Laura and cassiopaea

Ark said:
It was Eso Quest who was discouraging thinking, because he was the one to think. And now, after he was exposed....
I'm in shock! I was offline for almost 4 weeks. What happened with Eso??? Exposed? Is there a thread that lead to it? Which one is it?

Sorry to ask but I'd really like to know.

It is this thread, Fifth Way.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2343

Thanks. I'm still in shock.
You just start to think you know, only to find out you still know nothing. Another lesson.

ark said:
It was Eso Quest who was discouraging thinking, because he was the one to think. And now, after he was exposed, you are taking his place?
I think nature abhors a vacume, so it seems quite natural to me that someone will try and take Eso's place -whether they realise it or not and sometimes quite unconsciously.

Not Myshkin though. Its too simplistic.

About the name myshkin, read this today in The Mask of Sanity, pg 319 PDF version. Interesting that he/she would choose this name.
Dostoevski's Prince Myshkin in 'The Idiot,' a person of great wisdom and spiritual insight, yet eccentric and in some way inadequate, might be called a psychopath by writers who use this term loosely for maladjusted or uneven geniuses. He is, however, a person who feels more profoundly than the ordinary man the very aspects of life to which our patients are numb.

Kochav ben Yehuda and Joni Ferris: An A.D.L. saga?

First of all, let me just say that there are many hidden dynamics going on all over the place and I am privy to some, and not to others. But I can "see" some of them that I am not privy to by virtue of seeing the visible portion of the ice-berg and being able to estimate reasonably that there IS a lot of berg under water and where its center of gravity might be.

In order to get to the meat of the matter, it is necessary to give first a brief recap of the history

Before 911, I was basically just a "hobbyist" on the internet. I had my channeling experiment that was very interesting and I had begun publishing some of this material in 1995. It was also as a result of this experiment parallel to some little work with alleged alien abuductees (remember that I was a hypnotherapist), that I was occasionally invited to speak here and there. It was at a MUFON meeting where I gave a short talk that Times journalist Thomas French decided that he wanted to follow me around. Of course, neither of us thought it would be for a period of five years, but that is how it turned out. A lot of stuff happened in that five years.

I warned French that if he published a serious piece on the subjects that interested me, his career might be over. He said he would take the chance. Of course, when the time came to actually put five years of work together, the paper tightened the screws a bit and instead of a long series, he was obliged to put it all into 20 pages (including photographs) AND to fulfill the paper's agenda to "sell papers," thus some aspect of it had to be "sensationalized." And so it was. We ended up with the cheesy title "The Exorcist in Love" and the "thread" that knit the whole thing together was my personal life, marriage, divorce, remarriage. I was just a housewife with odd interests living my life and doing my thing, and "oh, isn't it interesting?"

Under the best of circumstances, going through the break-up of a marriage is difficult, it was nightmarish with a journalist and photographer always to hand.

Nevertheless, we survived that and the piece was not TOO bad, all things considered. The good thing about it was that I had been scrutinized for over five years by a rather sharp journalist looking for any scent of fakery, I had been background checked at great expense by the Times company, and in the end, they felt confident enough to publish the piece.

Keep in mind that I really was "just a housewife with 5 kids" who just happened to be really curious about everything - god, life, the cosmos, science, etc - and had an unusual vocation. I tried to keep a lid on most of what I was interested in and did because my neighbors were all fundies. I was "known" in small circles here and there, and (by this time) on the internet, but all that was "away" from right where I lived. I knew when the Times article came out, I could no longer "hide in the closet." This, of course, worried me to no end and really upset my children (at the time). I was ready, at the end, to call a halt and threaten a lawsuit when the kids turned around and said "Mom, you gotta go through with this: it's who you are."

My birthday was February 12, a Saturday, the special section of the Times that consisted of a half-page size, full color photograph of my face surrounded by candles, with 19 pages of text, was included in the Sunday paper on the 13th. Certainly, a fitting number and an odd coincidence since it was also supposed to be the "Valentine's Day" special. The unspoken subtext of the piece was "the triumph of love over evil." Actually, that was the truth.

Anyway, I sat up half the night in terror, trying to persuade my brother, husband and kids to go out before daybreak and empty all the paper machines in the neighborhood and buy up all the stacks in the neighborhood shops.

Jump back two years to 1998. That was the year that my husband asked me, after I complained for the umpteenth time about pop-up ads on my free webspace, if I wanted to be serious and buy a domain and have a "real" website. It felt like a very momentous decision at the time. It meant that I had to seriously go through all those hundreds and hundreds of pages of transcript and check for spelling, remove personal names and details, and be serious about my "hobby."

So, for two years I had been doing that. But also, since the transmissions had arrived in a certain context and had produced serious earthquakes in my personal life (as chronicled by French over that five year period), I felt that it ought to be done with the background, without which none of it made any sense. In addition to this, there were a number of people writing to me asking questions, and many of them were asking the same questions, so I felt obligated to try to answer these questions as best I could. That had been ongoing for the two years prior to the Times article and was basically just a "vocation" that I attended to for a certain number of hours per day (usually a lot) all the while just having a happy life with my new husband after 20 years of misery with my ex. I spent about an equal amount of time indulging in my other hobbies: gardening and decorating my house. It was a very happy couple of years - almost idyllic. And I knew it would end with the publication of that article.

And I was right.

It was a hard decision to make: to live just for myself, or to contribute to something that might help others, to allow myself to be exposed in public in the hopes that other people with similar experiences and ideas would find that they were neither crazy nor alone. As Gurdjieff would say, it was a choice for conscious suffering. I just didn't know how bad it would get.

At the time the Times article was published, my husband had been working as a contractor for a company that did DOD projects. He was doing the math and writing the software for a portable nuclear detector to be used at airports and stuff. It was designed to exclude "legal nuclear materials" such as people who had just taken medical tests, and other related things, and only "read" and "alarm" when it detected truly illegal materials. It really was a great device, so we were quite non-plussed when they "buried" it. It was like they didn't want something that was non-intrusive and actually worked. We couldn't figure it out. But then we realized that it was a sort of "test."

The next thing they wanted was to accelerate my husband's citizenship process so he could then be given a security clearance and be moved deeper into their "projects." That's when we said "no." Based on the talk he was exposed to by the military supervisors of the projects, it was obvious that they wanted people with his skills involved in munitions manufacture. He flatly refused to be involved in anything that killed people. We decided that we had to find a different way and writing and selling books seemed like the logical next step since we had so many people writing to us and asking if we would please put the material on our websites into book form. That WAS a little surprising because we just had the idea that we would give everything away for free (still do). But there seemed to be a market asking for the product and we had enough savings to survive for awhile until we could have a real book put together. Enter Vincent Bridges who claimed to have a publishing company (which turned out not to be true) and claimed to be an "editor" and "journalist" which also turned out not to be true unless you define the term in the loosest way. But he had been corresponding with me for about a year, and had inspired my trust, so I didn't bother to check him out. I "trusted my instincts."

Skip forward now to the summer of 2001. I was still just doing my thing, writing and so on. I had a section of my website devoted to the issue of Jews, Hitler, Holocaust, etc. It consisted of just the material from the channeling experiment. I had been somewhat obsessed with the subject since childhood, and had read a couple of mass market type books on Hitler, and my questions had been framed from that point of view. What was surprising was the answers that were returned. I didn't have enough data to make any comments about the subject, so I just published the raw, CHANNELED, data.

In the meantime, beginning on July 5th, I had started to become aware that Vincent Bridges might not be what he claimed to be - and there was a lot of discussion among us about this. After all, we had agreed to appear at a conference he was organizing in late September, and he was going to edit and publish my book, and a lot of strings were tying us to him. We hadn't said anything publicly at this point, but we had pretty much decided to terminate the business relationship, go our own way; this was at the end of July.

Then, suddenly, out of the blue, the most bizarre thing happened. We received the following:

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:34:36 -0400
To: ark&&cassiopaea.org, kochav_benyehuda&&hotmail.com, jferris&&mindspring.com
Subject: Challenging YOUR SITE!!!!

Hello,

My friend Kochav and I are challenging your site.
I say that you are lying about the Jewish people.
Who are you? What is your real nationality and name?
We believe your site is anti semetic, and either paid for by Nazi's
or someone who HATES JEWS.

Joni Ferris
StarFriends Organization

Of course, in order to understand how bizarre this attack was, you have to know what the C's said about Jews, and NONE of it was anti-Semitic!

My husband decided to "fish" and wrote back:

To: Joni Ferris <jferris&&mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Challenging YOUR SITE!!!!
Reply-to: lark1&&ozline.net
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:26:30 -0400

On 1 Aug 2001, at 18:34, Joni Ferris wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My friend Kochav and I are challenging your site.
> I say that you are lying about the Jewish people.
> Who are you? What is your real nationality and name?
> We believe your site is anti semetic, and either paid for by Nazi's or
> someone who HATES JEWS.
>
> Joni Ferris

Hallo,

You probably mean my quantum future physics papers, where
I am challenging some views of Albert Einstein. Please, learn
physics first, get your PhD, go to conferences, talk
to other scientists first. And, if you have any particular views that
do not agree with mine - write your own papers and publish
in peer-reviewed papers.

Sincerely,

Prof. Arkadiusz Jadczyk

Ferris responded:

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:36:48 -0400
To: lark1&&ozline.net, "Kochav ben Yehuda" <kochav_benyehuda&&hotmail.com>,
jferris&&mindspring.com, ark&&cassiopaea.org

Nope! I mean the site you have that is this:

http://cassiopaea.org/cass/jews.htm

Joni Ferris
StarFriends Organization

My husband then responded:

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:02:34 -0400

On 1 Aug 2001, at 19:36, Joni Ferris wrote:

> Nope! I mean the site you have that is this:
>
> http://cassiopaea.org/cass/jews.htm
>
> Joni Ferris
> StarFriends Organization

You must understand that we are getting many letters from our Jewish
friends who took care to read through the web site, to see the
context, and to thank us. Parts of our web site have a mirror in
Israel.

You also note that the address of my own Institution is Pl. Maxa
Borna (Max Born Square. Ten or so years ago it used to have a
different name. Max Born was a physicists, and a famous Jew.
If you write to the Rector of the University and ask WHO was
responsible for this change, who fought against the communist
propaganda and FOR Max Born - you will find that it was me.

You opinion about the particular page is based on insufficient
understanding and on superficial knowledge of the data.
If you read carefully, if you read the website, you will find
that miss the point. That is why we have so many friends
among Jewish people.

Read "Born from the Ashes:

www.cassiopaea.org/cass/coming.htm
www.cassiopaea.org/cass/coming2.htm

If you read through the site, you will also find that, through
the past life regression therapy, in the past life I was a Jew,
and my wife committed suicide after learning that I was killed
by the Nazis.

Read

www.cassiopaea.org/cass/grace8b.htm

Sincerely,

Arkadiusz Jadczyk

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 00:39:26 -0400
To: "Kochav ben Yehuda" <kochav_benyehuda&&hotmail.com>,
"Arkadiusz Jadczyk" <lark1&&ozline.net>,
Joni Ferris <jferris&&mindspring.com>
Subject: Fwd: Re: Challenging YOUR SITE!!!!

Your site is NOT accurate at all.
Kochav will tell you about this, he is an Orthodox Jewish Sage.
We want you to remove your lies about our religion.

Joni Ferris
StarFriends Organization

Let me add at this point that I was still in a kind of oblivion about the world of "current events." I knew a LOT about the mind, the psyche, the paranormal, mainstream history, anomalies not explained by history, etc. I had read enough about conspiracy theories and checked them out to know that all was not as it seemed, that there was the so-called "illuminati" and I was vaguely aware of the Protocols, and so on. But I knew absolutely nothing about things like ADL. All I knew was that there was some Jewish woman falsely accusing me of being anti-Semitic!!!! It was totally bizarre.
The exchange continues:

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Challenging YOUR SITE!!!!
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:38:16 -0400

On 2 Aug 2001, at 0:39, Joni Ferris wrote:

> Your site is NOT accurate at all.
> Kochav will tell you about this, he is an Orthodox Jewish Sage.
> We want you to remove your lies about our religion.

Which particular statement you consider inaccurate and precisely why?
We are talking about science here, so you need to be exact.
It is normal, within a scientific discussion, to have a difference of
opinions. But shallow reading is of no help here. You need to STUDY
and to try to UNDERSTAND. You need to go beyond dogmatism.
By being dogmatic you are on the same level as other fundamentalists,
Christian or Muslims. You evidently did not study. You should be
ashamed. You bring shame to your friends.

Now, if want to know those who do study - look for my name on
Internet, and see
who quotes me most: Jack Sarfatti, a famous Jew who descends from
most famous ones.

That shows you did not do your homework.

BTW: We have several Jewish members in our moderated discussion
group.
You are welcomed to discuss these subjects with them. Attached is
the list of rules that you need to comply with.

Professor Dr Hab. Arkadiusz Jadczyk

Attachments:
C:\!!cassiopaea\listrules.txt

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:48:36 -0400
To: lark1&&ozline.net

>BTW: We have several Jewish members in our moderated discussion

OK, sign me up for your discussion group. You say you have several
Jewish members there. Are they experiencers like I am? My website
is www.starfriends.org, and some of my experiences are on there.
A person could be born Jewish, yet not know their religion. Or say
they are yet are not! I always do my homework, that is why I read
your website and contacted you.

Joni
jferris&&mindspring.com

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 18:08:33 -0400

On 2 Aug 2001, at 17:48, Joni Ferris wrote:

> OK, sign me up for your discussion group.

To sign you - you need to agree to the list rules. I will add them
again at the bottom of this email. One of the rules is that you
read the Wave series that is on the website. It will take you a
little while - several hundreds pages. But nothing really hard - if
you really want.

> You say you have several
> Jewish members there. Are they experiencers like I am? My website is
> www.starfriends.org, and some of my experiences are on there. A person
> could be born Jewish, yet not know their religion.

The same applies to ANY religion. You will understand, after you read
the Wave, that all religions brainwash the people. That concerns all
orthodox=narrow minded people. If you start with the idea that you
are not going to question the "truths" of your religion - then you
close your mind. This is not a good service to God.

You must understand that there is always a clash between science -
which require open-mindedness and questioning EVERYTHING, and a blind
faith, which often leads to wars, and which keeps humanity in slave
of other forces that act.

> Or say they are
> yet are not! I always do my homework, that is why I read your website
> and contacted you.

We will see. Question is: are you ready to LEAR? Or you think you
know it all, and you want to teach? Our group consists of people
(almost 200 - all open-minded, all respecting free will of others.
Will you be ready to avoid the attitude of "teaching" and will you
respect the free will of others? Will you respect the right
to have different opinions? Time will show.

Here are the rules:

Hello,

We have received your request to join the Cassiopaea Discussion
Group.

This list is a PRIVATE list, it is closed to the public view for a reason. The information being shared on this list does not leave the list without prior permission of the listowner. The privacy of the list members shall be respected. Of course, each group member can discuss any of the issues discussed on this list, PRIVATELY, with friends or family, provided there is good reason to believe that such individuals will not be using this information in not-so- private ways. Otherwise, we, Laura and me, ask you to inform us about possible privacy leaks or possible use of this information outside. Most of the topics discussed here can leak into the public. But SOME should not (for privacy and security of list members) - that is why we stress PRIVACY.

In short, if you want to share parts of the info and there are legitimate doubts as to whether privacy will be preserved, please ask us if it is ok.

Please note: Responding to this message shall be considered acceptance of the Privacy condition.

Please be aware that Group policy requires that those who wish to join the Cassiopaea E-Group do two things. These are not elitist or exclusionary rules, but rather a mode of "social introduction" into the ambience of a fairly high level of discussion and this is a way to enable all of the members to feel comfortable with the addition of new participants.

The first requirement is, in order to be prepared to enter the discussion at optimum levels, the applicant should have read the entire series of The Wave on the Cassiopaea site, beginning at http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave.htm

The second requirement is that the applicant must send an essay (about a page long) to the list owners telling us who/where you are (name, location, age and profession), the nature of your interest in the group, and how you heard about the group. THIS IS REQUIRED.

If you send us only, say,

"I am so-and-so living in the Northeast and I am very interested in the subject matter."

we will consider it as refusing to comply with the above requirement. Why? Because questions about the "nature of your interest in the group, and how you heard about the group" have been left unanswered, which indicates negligence of the potential member to the concerns of other people.

Note: this intro will be only for us (Laura and me), not for the group. But if you join the group we will suggest that you post a short (as short as you feel comfortable with) intro to the group.

If you think you disagree with such a policy and you are looking for a more "free" environment, please consider subscribing to the "casschat" egroup instead, which is free, unmoderated. Many members of "cassiopaea", when they want to CHAT, they do it on "casschat".

You may send this message to Ark and Laura Jadczyk at ark&&cassiopaea.org. Please include in the email subject field: "New Member?" This helps us to quickly identify applicants to the group from the hundreds of other emails we receive daily.

It should be stressed that this is a moderated group. This is essential because we are constantly sharing our unpublished work and material with the group as we see the need or are requested to do so. In other words, you are a guest in our "home."

The Rules of the Cassiopaea E Group are simple:

1. Any insulting, derogatory, or vulgar posting and we push the button and you are gone from the group. Good manners and respect for the Free Will of others to believe as they choose is paramount. All things may be discussed with this in mind. Also, please keep in mind that profanity will not be tolerated as many people find it objectionable, and have Free Will to NOT be bombarded with such in their own mailboxes.

2. There currently are 200+ members. If at some point a discussion devolves to the point that it is a personal exchange between you and one or two others, or there are indications from other list members that the subject is tedious, please take the discussion off-list. Keep in mind that everything you post will land in the private mailboxes of over 200 other people. Respect that.

3. Because the Cassiopaeans have repeated over and over again that "Knowledge Protects," (and this is, we remind you a "Cassiopaean Discussion" in the sense that this is the platform), the subjects that are "open" for discussion are virtually unlimited as long as it increases knowledge and AWARENESS of the reality (i.e. the Cosmos, in any sense of the word), in all its many fields and domains. Sex and sexuality, angels and demons, good and evil, religion and politics, aliens and time travel, murder and mayhem, war and peace, heaven and hell, as well as everything in between can be considered appropriate subjects IF they are sincere sharing of knowledge and experience of the poster, or are in response to requests for information by other members of the group.

4. The rule above needs clarification: Posts that inform, discuss in a reasonable way, analyze and otherwise lead to expansion of thinking capabilities are most desirable. Posts that are predicated on "belief" systems, on bold statements that THIS is the only right way, unless such a post is being shared as example for analysis, will be deleted and the poster will be warned. A second offence of "preaching" will lead to being deleted from the group.

5. Other that that, no further rules need to be made.

Please enjoy yourself and seek to provide enjoyment and edification for the other guests!

Ark and Laura

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 18:35:00 -0400

Ark,

I read your post below which says this:

>The same applies to ANY religion. You will understand, after you read
>the Wave, that all religions brainwash the people. That concerns all
>orthodox=narrow minded people. If you start with the idea that you
>are not going to question the "truths" of your religion - then you
>close your mind. This is not a good service to God.

What do you know about Judaism? Do you know the Torah? Have you
studied it Ark? You say religions brainwash people, well, according
to your site you have incorporated Christian ideas into your work.
Are you willing to have a person such as me, challenge you? You
state that you (Laura) have spoken to the Sixth Density, and they
took Moses. OK, this is to let you know that I am the great+
grandchild of Moses. I know about his "group" up there. You can
contact them and tell them that I am in contact with Asur of their
group. Your Yeshua KNOWS about me, knows I am working with Asur.
How about that. My prayers have been answered and he was sent to
me. G-d sent him to me. From that group. That is why I have
contacted you.

Joni

At this point, we figured we just had a Jewish abductee lunatic on our hands. So Ark was dealing with her gently.

Cc: lark2&&ozline.net
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:22:59 -0400

On 2 Aug 2001, at 18:35, Joni Ferris wrote:

> What do you know about Judaism? Do you know the Torah? Have you
> studied it Ark? You say religions brainwash people, well, according
> to your site you have incorporated Christian ideas into your work.

Some. But what about Christians and Inquisition? What about other
crimes done by Christians? What about so many lies propagated by
the Church. We expose it too.

> Are
> you willing to have a person such as me, challenge you?

If there is any actual knowledge that you would like tell us -
do it, by all means. But remember, we always look for sources and ask
"who says so?". Torah is a document, Bible is another document.
New Testament is another document. Sources of each of them
are uncertain and questionable.

> You state
> that you (Laura) have spoken to the Sixth Density, and they took
> Moses.

Not exactly. Notice that we do NOT believe anything that we can't
check. We tell the reader what the "Cassiopaeans" tell us, but we
do not who "they" are. All that needs research, research, and once
more research.

> OK, this is to let you know that I am the great+ grandchild
> of Moses.

Says who? Where is the proof? How reliable it is?

> I know about his "group" up there. You can contact them
> and tell them that I am in contact with Asur of their group. Your
> Yeshua KNOWS about me, knows I am working with Asur. How about that.

Let me state it once more: research, research and once more research.
So many people claim so many things. We value facts. We value data.
That is why we repeat: knowledge protects. Ignorance endangers.

> My prayers have been answered and he was sent to me. G-d sent him to
> me. From that group. That is why I have contacted you.

Thanks for being sincere with us. But, let me stress it again: we
rely on fact and on data. All other things are, for us, at most a
working hypothesis. That we are always ready to revise - given
sources and data, and cross-checking them. (cross-checking is
always necessary).

That is why God gave us brains, gave us our frontal cortex,
gave us intelligence. We can use it - for gaining knowledge,
for learning our lessons, or we can close our minds and
blindly believe any mambo jumbo that is fed in us through
our "religious leaders".

Notice: we never say that religions are "all nonsense", but
we say that they are always misused - as history clearly shows.
And, moreover, when you study seriously the "alien abductions"
phenomena - you discover that there are evidently forces on our
planet that do not have our best in their "minds". WE are, as
Gurdjieff noticed, just a "food" - much like sheep are food for us.

Or, at least, it seems so.

But, again, it is our present working hypothesis.

We are always open to learn more.

ark

In her next email, Joni seemed to have calmed down a bit even if what she was saying was, in our opinion, very "fringe." (But who are we to label something "fringe"?) I didn't realize that she was just playing a game to get admitted to the group.

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:41:29 -0400
Subject: "New Member?"

>On 2 Aug 2001, at 18:35, Joni Ferris wrote:
>
>> What do you know about Judaism? Do you know the Torah? Have you
>> studied it Ark? You say religions brainwash people, well, according
>> to your site you have incorporated Christian ideas into your work.
>
>Some. But what about Christians an Inquisition? What about other
>crimes done by Christians? What about so many lies propagated by
>the Church. We expose it too.

OK, all well and good then.
Since Three, a listmember thinks that I should join your list because
it is the type of list I would enjoy I will submit why I want to join
it below:

My intro:

I am an experiencer since I was three years old. I have been
researching this all for the past 6 years since I have been on the
net. When I was small, every night the "lights" would come and take
me to a place where I was with other children. We were a group that
learned together, went on history tours together, and it was like
living a double life. In this "starschool" we had "computers" which
we took with us which today would be like a large "palm pilot". This
was back in 1958 when I was 5 years old. I was brought up with
technology that wasn't invented yet at the time. So, therefore, when
I came back home, it was like living in the past. I thought it was
all vivid dreams, until one day I asked a question on the internet on
a list. And a researcher answered me, and started to question me.

This researcher told me, you sure sound like an abductee, do you
know what that is? I had no idea! So, he was on this list and told
me to ask on the list, where I found out others who were in my
starschool were on there! They recognized the experiences that I
had, and one by one we formed a group called Starfriends on the net.
This was all quite mind blowing for us. Now there is ONE incident
that was terrible for me. I had hooded figures surrounding my bed.
One of the hooded figures had a "rod", and used it on the side of my
head. It caused me much pain, and I blacked out. When I came to, I
was vaginally bleeding. I was bleeding for weeks. I am sure it
was the "other side" as my other experiences were NOT like this, and
their faces were hazy.

I have had strange occurances all my life, and would like to find out
why this is all happening. I have had a woman disappear in front of
me in a Woolworth store when I was a child, after asking me what year
it was. I have had a ball of energy go in front of my car and then
go through it while I was driving. There is much more.

I hope you can have me on your list.

Best regards,
Joni

At this point, Kochav stepped in:

From: "Kochav ben Yehuda" <kochav_benyehuda&&hotmail.com>
To: ark&&cassiopaea.org
Cc: jferris&&mindspring.com
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 02:45:09 +0200

I heard that you would spread misu=information about the Jewish people.
Would you care to tell me, where you get this information from, and why you
feel you have to spread it.

Kochav

To: "Kochav ben Yehuda" <kochav_benyehuda&&hotmail.com>
Cc: Joni Ferris <jferris&&mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:51:40 -0400

On 3 Aug 2001, at 2:45, Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:

> I heard that you would spread misu=information about the Jewish
> people.
> Would you care to tell me, where you get this information from, and
> why you feel you have to spread it.
>
> Kochav

Dear Kochav,

I could say the say about you: I heard that you would spread mis-
information about other things.

Would you care to tell me, where you get this information from, and
why you feel you have to spread it?

You see now how it feels?

If you are really religious, if really LOVE God, then you
check your sources, before accusing other people of things
they do not do.

I hope you will say : "sorry. I didn't mean it." But will you?

Anyhow,

Best wishes to you.

Please, notice, I am a scientist. If you want to talk to me -
talk about FACTS. I am open-minded.

But it seems that you are narrow-minded.
But, perhaps, I am mistaken.

So, will you say "Sorry?"

And next time you write me, you will be talking about facts that
you personally checked?

Best wishes,

ark

At this point, we realized that we were being set up. So, Ark wrote again to Joni:

Subject: Re: "New Member?"
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:59:14 -0400

On 2 Aug 2001, at 20:41, Joni Ferris wrote:

> I hope you can have me on your list.
>
> Best regards,
> Joni

Dear Joni,

Thanks for sending that information. However there are other rules,
and there are no exceptions. Let me list them here:

1) The first requirement is, in order to be prepared to enter the
discussion at optimum levels, the applicant should have read the
entire series of The Wave on the Cassiopaea site, beginning at
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave.htm

All of Wave pages are listed at

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/index.htm

2) We need to know your location and your profession
(what you do for living). Your age, I compute, is 53?

Best wishes,

and thanks for your continuing interest.

ark

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:15:30 -0400

>On 2 Aug 2001, at 20:41, Joni Ferris wrote:
>
>> I hope you can have me on your list.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Joni
>
>Dear Joni,
>
>Thanks for sending that information. However there are other rules,
>and there are no exceptions. Let me list them here:
>
>1) The first requirement is, in order to be prepared to enter the
>discussion at optimum levels, the applicant should have read the
>entire series of The Wave on the Cassiopaea site, beginning at
>http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave.htm

In about another hour and a half I should have every page read!
Since Three keeps posting on Starfriends your website pages for the
past couple of years, I am refreshing myself on it!

>
>All of Wave pages are listed at
>
>http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/index.htm
>
>2) We need to know your location and your profession
>(what you do for living). Your age, I compute, is 53?

I live in South Florida, the United States of America
I am 48 years old.
I was a High School Art Teacher, now a homemaker and putting together a studio.

Best regards,
Joni

We didn't believe her... it was obvious she had not read anything or she wouldn't be making the ridiculous charges she was making. So, again, we had that really nasty feeling that she was just wanting to get in the group and start a flame war. We don't tolerate that sort of behavior in our discussion groups. So, Ark wrote to her again:

Cc: lark2&&ozline.net
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 09:18:13 -0400

Dear Joni,

After sleeping over the problem, pondering about it, taking into
account my duties and obligations - I decided not to let you to our
moderated cassiopaea group.

Here is the reason: from you very first email you have shown that
you are acting upon a closed believe system. That is against the list
rules. The same can be said about your friend Kochav - who displays
pure aggression, with no trace of open-mindedness.

Our group is research and knowledge seeking group - where there
are no taboos. You, believing to be a descendant of Moses, should be
protected against too much of an open-minded scientific inquiry.

Best wishes on your path,

ark

P.S. You and your friend can, however, join the open to all casschat
group at Yahoo, that is unmoderated, and where aggressive behavior is
tolerated.

ark

Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:08:37 -0400

On 3 Aug 2001, at 21:49, Joni Ferris wrote:

> That doesn't surprise me Ark, since I found out that Jack doesn't know
> your webpage where you insult Jews, as he wrote in his post which I
> forwarded to my Starfriends group!

I never said that he has read. I said that he quotes me most.
Which is true about my physics work. YOU put in me words that
I didn't write. I never, never said or implied that Jack read the
pages on the web site. I wrote: "search for my name on internet, and
see who quotes me most." Indeed, check there how many times he was
reposting my posts to the physics newsgroups.

> I think you are afraid to let me
> on your list, because YOU are closed minded and that I can punch holes
> in your "channelled theories".

Dear Joni,
You can punch as many holes as you want. You have your own web site
and your own group. That is what science is about: about discussion,
not about aggression.

> I saw your answer to Kochav, where you yourself did not give any
> references, at all.

He was the attacker. He was the aggressor. He was the accuser.

>You maybe a scientist, but you still have your
> OWN belief system that you do not want anyone to disturb.

As I suggested above: you have your own web site, you own group.
Disturb me as much as wish - THERE. I am not coming to YOUR group
to jump on you or on your friends. Am I?

Best,

ark

To: lark1&&ozline.net, jferris&&mindspring.com
Bcc:
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: "New Member?"
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 17:03:28 +0200

>>Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:49:20 -0400
>>To: lark1&&ozline.net
>>From: Joni Ferris <jferris&&mindspring.com>
>>>Dear Joni,
>>>
>>>After sleeping over the problem, pondering about it, taking into
>>>account my duties and obligations - I decided not to let you to our
>>>moderated cassiopaea group.
>>
>>That doesn't surprise me Ark, since I found out that Jack doesn't
>>know your webpage where you insult Jews, as he wrote in his post
>>which I forwarded to my Starfriends group! I think you are afraid
>>to let me on your list, because YOU are closed minded and that I can
>>punch holes in your "channelled theories".
>>
>>I saw your answer to Kochav, where you yourself did not give any
>>references, at all. You maybe a scientist, but you still have your
>>OWN belief system that you do not want anyone to disturb.

Joni, I never received an answer from Jadczyk

>>>Here is the reason: from you very first email you have shown that
>>>you are acting upon a closed believe system. That is against the list
>>>rules. The same can be said about your friend Kochav - who displays
>>>pure aggression, with no trace of open-mindedness.

From where do you get that I display pure aggression?
Would it be that I just asked you, from where you get your information about the Jews.

Could it be that you get aggressive because you can not respond.

>>>
>>>Our group is research and knowledge seeking group
>>
>>No, I don't think so, because you have such a strong fear of hearing
>>another view than your own.

It seems to me that you are the one who is afraid of another view.
And especially of the Torah view, which is of G-d.

Kochav

Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 11:16:18 -0400

On 3 Aug 2001, at 17:03, Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:

> It seems to me that you are the one who is afraid of another view. And
> especially of the Torah view, which is of G-d.
>
> Kochav

Dear Kochav,

For you Torah is G-d.
There are other religions in the world.
For Christians the New Testament is G-d.
For Muslims something else.
For Buddhists - something else ....

For me - they ALL are DOCUMENTS, whose origin is to be studied.

So, you see, you take something for granted, and you are not even
willing to question it.
And I can understand it.

But your view is your view, and I am entitled to my own views.

Or am I not?

Now, do you consider Christians expressing their view that New
Testament is G-d as LIERS?

Do you consider Buddhists, who do not care at all about Torah -
as LIERS? Do you?

Best wishes on your path,

ark

Bcc:
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 18:19:27 +0200

>From: "Arkadiusz Jadczyk" <lark1&&ozline.net>
>On 3 Aug 2001, at 17:03, Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:
>
> > It seems to me that you are the one who is afraid of another view. And
> > especially of the Torah view, which is of G-d.
> >
> > Kochav
>
>Dear Kochav,
>
>For you Torah is G-d.

Dear Ark, Torah is not G-d. To say such would be avodah zarah.
Torah is from G-d.

>There are other religions in the world.
>For Christians the New Testament is G-d.

No for the christians Jesus is G-d, which is avodah zarah.

>For Muslims something else.

The muslims believe in the One G-d.

>For Buddhists - something else ....

Buddhism actually isn't a belief, but a way of life.

>For me - they ALL are DOCUMENTS, whose origin is to be studied.

I nowhere even remotely suggested that these documents could not be studied.

>So, you see, you take something for granted, and you are not even
>willing to question it.
>And I can understand it.

No, you understand nothing about Torah.
And come to speak of it, also nothing about me.
I take nothing for granted.

Actually Judaism is the one religion that questions everything, and of which
the Holy books contain large quantities of discussions and various opinions.

>But your view is your view, and I am entitled to my own views.
>
>Or am I not?

As long as these views are not abusive to others and are spread.

>Now, do you consider Christians expressing their view that New
>Testament is G-d as LIERS?

Christians nowhere say that the NT is G-d, and if they would they would be called liars by their fellow christians.

>Do you consider Buddhists, who do not care at all about Torah -
>as LIERS? Do you?

I never said anything of the sort.
You are distorting my writings.

And, btw you never answered my question:

Would you care to tell me, where you get this information (about the Jews
manipulating the world by keeping their genes to themselves, and being
influenced by lizzards) from, and why you feel you have to spread it?

Kochav

Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:31:12 -0400

On 3 Aug 2001, at 18:19, Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:

> Would you care to tell me, where you get this information (about the
> Jews manipulating the world by keeping their genes to themselves, and
> being influenced by lizzards) from, and why you feel you have to
> spread it?

Dear Kochav,

1) Christians claim that their New Testament comes from G-d.
Are they LYING?

2) The working hypothesis is that everybody is being manipulated by
Lizards. Jews are no exception. You did not read and you jump to
conclusions. You need to read first, and you need to read with
ATTENTION.

So, what exactly is your question?

ark

Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:07:59 -0400

> As long as these views are not abusive to others and are spread.

Let's talk about YOUR views.

Your view is that Jesus was not Son of G-d.

Your view is that Jesus is an "idol".

Right?

How do you think your view is taken by those Jews who take
Jesus as Son of G-d?

Now, you ask where my knowledge comes from?

"Study astronomy and physics if you desire to comprehend the relation between the world and G-d's management of it." (Maimonides, Guide for the Perplexed)

From my own STUDIES.

Best,

ark

Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 13:27:54 -0400

> Actually Judaism is the one religion that questions everything, and of
> which the Holy books contain large quantities of discussions and
> various opinions.

Dear Kochav,

Perhaps you will like to read

http://www.cassiopaea.org/perseus/meru.htm

(it has several parts) and let me know your opinion about
this research article.

ark

(Note, "meru" was used as the name of the files at the time because it was intended to attract readers searching on that term. I had read Stan Tenen's stuff about the "Holy Torah" and felt that it needed a little fact finding.)

Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:49:20 -0400

>Dear Joni,
>
>After sleeping over the problem, pondering about it, taking into
>account my duties and obligations - I decided not to let you to our
>moderated cassiopaea group.

That doesn't surprise me Ark, since I found out that Jack doesn't
know your webpage where you insult Jews, as he wrote in his post
which I forwarded to my Starfriends group! I think you are afraid to
let me on your list, because YOU are closed minded and that I can
punch holes in your "channelled theories".

I saw your answer to Kochav, where you yourself did not give any
references, at all. You maybe a scientist, but you still have your
OWN belief system that you do not want anyone to disturb.

>
>Here is the reason: from you very first email you have shown that
>you are acting upon a closed believe system. That is against the list
>rules. The same can be said about your friend Kochav - who displays
>pure aggression, with no trace of open-mindedness.
>
>Our group is research and knowledge seeking group

No, I don't think so, because you have such a strong fear of hearing
another view than your own.

> - where there
>are no taboos. You, believing to be a descendant of Moses, should be
>protected against too much of an open-minded scientific inquiry.

I do not believe that is what the real reason is, which is why you
are not letting me in your discussion group.

Joni

Bcc:
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 01:09:16 +0200

>On 3 Aug 2001, at 18:19, Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:
>
> > Would you care to tell me, where you get this information (about the
> > Jews manipulating the world by keeping their genes to themselves, and
> > being influenced by lizzards) from, and why you feel you have to
> > spread it?
>
>Dear Kochav,
>
>1) Christians claim that their New Testament comes from G-d.
>Are they LYING?

This was not the subject.
You made the following faulty statement:

>There are other religions in the world. For Christians the New Testament is >G-d.

And I corrected you, by telling you , that christians think nothing of the sort.

>2) The working hypothesis is that everybody is being manipulated by
>Lizards. Jews are no exception. You did not read and you jump to
>conclusions. You need to read first, and you need to read with
>ATTENTION.
>
>So, what exactly is your question?

For such a learned person as yourself, you seem to have trouble to read with attention.

My question was:
Would you care to tell me, where you get this information (about the
Jews manipulating the world by keeping their genes to themselves, and being influenced by lizzards) from, and why you feel you have to
spread it?

Kochav

Continued next post...

At this point, Kochav struck, writing to Jack Sarfatti, and Jack sent it out to his email list. Jack's response is at the beginning and the letter Kochav sent him is below that.

Date sent: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:29:08 -0700
Subject: Occult Third Reich in New Age Today
To: Kochav ben Yehuda
Copies to: jferris&&mindspring.com, [snipped rest of extremely long list of recipients]
Organization: Internet Wissenschaft Ausbildung Projekt

Thank you for your POV. Again, I am not at all familiar with the content that you speak of. I think it is important however for knowledgable people like yourself to engage the issue in public debate. I do agree that in general there has been a noticeable increase in Occult Nazism coming from the New Age Macroshift Channelled Psycho-Babble. See in particular writings by Esalen Institute physicist Nick Herbert that he attributes to a "Max Weiss". Whether that applies to this particular instance I do not know not having read it with care and sufficient attention. As I am busy with more pressing issues with Hal Puthoff related to American and Planetary Air-Space Defense & Intelligence against hostile superior advanced technological forces. I encourage all of you with expertise in spirituality and Judaism to debate the issues and keep me informed about your consensus.

Similar allegations have been made about Jim Hurtak BTW. Again I am not familiar enough with his writings to judge.

Yes, I am allegedly a descendant of Rashi de Troyes

[Image]

and strange stories attach to this including a meeting with Yuval Ne-eman and Max Jammer. However, I am not a Talmudic Scholar, not a Qabalist, but a theoretical physicist. I am not a religious Jew either. I mean I do not follow rituals, but I am anti-Nazi!

You will find

http://qedcorp.com/pcr/pcr/sioo.html

http://qedcorp.com/book/psi/hitweapon.html

relevant.

Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:

> Dear Dr. Sarfatti et al,
>
> I'm an Orthodox Jew, and operate on the internet for reasons of
chinuch
> (education) and kiruv (trying to bring faraway Jews again in contact
with
> their awesome heritage).
>
> Some time ago Joni had asked me to assist on her emaillist, to bring
across
> the Jewish pov and Torah outlook.
>
> As it happened someone posted some contents from the website of Dr.
> Arkadiusz Jadczyk to Joni's list.
> When I read this, and saw that he (through the mouth of some
"channeled"
> being) is promoting hatred against the Jews (by claiming we would want
to
> manippulate the world), and spreading lies about us.
> I reacted to Joni about this, and she immediately wrote to Dr.
Jadczyk.
>
> His answer to Joni was that he was not against the Jews, as he worked
> together with many Jews, and mentioned you as a reference.
> He also said I was aggressive, a statement I find very strange since
all I
> had asked him was following:
> "Would you care to tell me, where you get this information from, and
why you
> feel you have to spread it. ".
>
> However he never responded to me, except telling Joni that I would be
> aggressive and was not welcome on his list.
>
> He claims following (A is from the "channeled" being)
>
> >Q: (L) What was the "Ark of the Covenant?"
> >A: Power cell.
> >Q: (L) What was the origin of this power cell?
> >A: Lizards;given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others.
(sic!)

Yes, I agree this borders on being Occult Nazi in use of "manipulation of others".

>
>
> >They [the Jews] were SUPPOSED to go out and spread this genetic code
> >around as much as possible, but then the negative guys came along
> and
> >manipulated Moses and the Levites so that they preached
> this "racial purity"
> >thing and taught the Jews to keep their genes to themselves
>
> Dr. Sarfatti, Stan, this really looks to me like more "protocols of
the
> elders of Zion" crap, this time in new-age garb.

Yes, it does.

>
>
> If you know the person (Dr. Arkadiusz Jadczyk) who is spreading these
lies
> about our people, please try to do all you can to make him stop these
> instigations against the Jewish people.
>
> Shabbat Shalom,
> Kochav
>
I do not know him or his wife personally. I do know he is a competent
theoretical physicist but that is not relevant to this issue.

>
>
> >Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 22:27:17 -0400
> >To: "Dr. Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti&&well.com>,
> >From: Joni Ferris <jferris&&mindspring.com>
> >Subject: Ark and the website
> >At 6:24 PM -0700 8/2/2001, Dr. Jack Sarfatti wrote:
> >> > Hello Jack,
> >>>
> >>> I received this Arkadiusz Jadczyk, because I wrote to him after I
saw
> >>>his:
> >> > http://cassiopaea.org/cass/jews.htm webpage.
> >> > I am a Jewish experiencer
> >>
> >>What is that? I mean "experiencer"?
> >>
> >>> and was offended by his website.
> >>
> >>I never knew of that URL or read it. I am really busy right now.
What specifically offends you?
> >
> >By experiencer, Jack, I mean that I was abducted/contacted.

> >This is from Ark's website, which if you are related to Rashi, I
think you should read!

> >This "Ark" is an anti semite, read his site! -- Joni
> >From the http://cassiopaea.org/cass/jews.htm
> > Q: (L) Where did the Jews come from?
> > A: Atlantis.
> > Q: (L) Who was Yahweh.
> > A: Fictional being.
> > Q: (L) Who was the god that spoke to Moses on the
mount?
> > A: Audible projection of Lizards.
> > Q: (L) Did Moses at any time realize that he had
been
> >duped by the Lizzies?
> > A: No.
> > Q: (L) Yet, the other night you said that Moses is
also
> >doing work with Christ on another
> > plane, is that correct?
> > A: Yes.
> > Q: (L) Well, if he was misled by the Lizzies, how
did he
> >get to be a good guy?
> > A: Taught afterward.
> > Q: (L) After what?
> > A: Plane transfer.
> > Q: (L) Did Moses die?
> > A: No.
> > Q: (L) Who took him?
> > A: Us. Sixth Density.

As I said this "Sixth Density" cliche is rampant in New Age.
--
CREATE, COMMUNICATE, COLLABORATE
http://stardrive.org

Bcc:
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 01:17:22 +0200

>On 3 Aug 2001, at 18:19, Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:
>
> > As long as these views are not abusive to others and are spread.
>
>Let's talk about YOUR views.
>
>Your view is that Jesus was not Son of G-d.

Who says such?

>Your view is that Jesus is an "idol".
>
>Right?

What do you hold to be an idol?

>How do you think your view is taken by those Jews who take
>Jesus as Son of G-d?

My view is the Torah view, and everybody who wants to hear the Word of G-d,
which is Torah, will love to hear my view.

>Now, you ask where my knowledge comes from?
>
>"Study astronomy and physics if you desire to comprehend the relation
>between the world and G-d's management of it." (Maimonides, Guide for
>the Perplexed)

Since you seem to relate on what the Rambam (Maimonides) teaches, you'd
better pay more attention to what he taught.

>From my own STUDIES.

Please be more specific.

Kochav

Cc: meru1&&well.com
Bcc:
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:03:52 +0200

Ark, Hebrew is a Holy language, and G-d created the universe while looking
into Torah and making use of the letters of the Hebrew alphabet.

Gut Voch Stan, I'd like to hear your reaction to his writings.

Kochav

Bcc:
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:05:11 +0200

>On 5 Aug 2001, at 1:17, Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:
>
> > >Your view is that Jesus was not Son of G-d.
> >
> > Who says such?
> >
>
>You.

Where?

Kochav

Bcc:
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:07:59 +0200

>On 5 Aug 2001, at 1:09, Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:
>
> > >1) Christians claim that their New Testament comes from G-d.
> > >Are they LYING?
> >
> > This was not the subject.
>
>But this became the subject.
>
>Please, answer.

I will go into this subject, after you have answered my initial questions,
and we can move on to a next subject.

Kochav

Bcc:
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:37:16 +0200

>On 5 Aug 2001, at 3:05, Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:
>
> > > > >Your view is that Jesus was not Son of G-d.
> > > >
> > > > Who says such?
> > > >
> > >
> > >You.
> >
> > Where?
> >
> > Kochav
>
>Didn't you?

Ark, I told you to try to read more attentively.

Kochav

Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 21:50:07 -0400
To: "Arkadiusz Jadczyk" <lark1&&ozline.net>, abuse&&ozline.net,
jferris&&mindspring.com
Subject: Notice to you

I do *NOT* give you permission to put *any* of my personal
experiences or posts ON YOUR website!
You *violated* my privacy, and as an abductee I resent this highly.
Remove my posts at once!

Joni
Starfriends.org

Sarfatti receives the emails personally, and then resends them to his list with HIS comments interlined, so sometimes it's a bit confusing.

Anyway, this next email - which was in response to Kochav's rant about channeled info, was a defense of J.J. Hurtak - a Jew who channels - written by Stan Tenen referenced above. What I noted were certain names that had been bandied about by Vincent Bridges - Jirka Rysavy, Dan Winter, and so on.
At this point, I only knew that Rysavy was the "former" employer of Bridges buddy, Jay Weidner, I didn't know that Bridges and Weidner had originally been followers (and probably still are, behind the scenes) of J. J. Hurtak. In public, Tenen is enemies with Bridges, Weidner and Winter, but they ALL reference their relations to Hurtak, which I find curious. I also didn't know that Vincent Bridges was STILL involved in Golden Dawn and Enochian magic nonsense. His remark to me about it was that, as a journalist, he had "investigated it." I took him at his word.

Anyway, Stan defends Hurtak and it's clear that this is a set-up:

Date sent: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 09:38:58 -0700
Subject: In Defense of Jim Hurtak
To: Stan Tenen
Copies to: [snipped rest of extremely long list of recipients]

Thanks about Hurtak.:-)

Stan Tenen wrote:

>
> For the record, I met Jim Hurtak in Jerusalem in 1983. He offered to
> provide an affidavit and deposition in my lawsuit against Mr. Winter
> because he was an eyewitness to the development of my work, and because he
> has serious academic credentials. I've only had occasional contact with
> Jim over the years. It's always been cordial. I've never detected anything
> beyond the obvious, and the up-front, in dealing with Jim, so I can in no
> way confirim any of the statements that have appeared here about him. From
> my point of view, Jim Hurtak was one of the few "stand-up" people who were
> willing to go on record and get involved when I needed help.
>
> I never quote Jim because I'm trying to reach Orthodox Jewish scholars, and
> techie-types, who would find any reference to channeled information
> discrediting. It's my understanding that most of Jim's stuff is
> channeled. It's been my experience that he is a sincere person, and that
> he does his own work. What else can I say?
>
>
> deleted
>
>
> I asked permission of Nick Herbert to use the quote from Quantum Reality,
> and he gave permission. Other than that, I've only met Nick on one or two
> occasions, and I've only spoken with him briefly.
>
> I have no personal knowledge of anything involving Ira, because I wasn't
> part of the scene when it all happened. I've communicated with Ira via
> email a few times, and I sent him a video of a TV smear job on him. But I
> have no personal knowledge of what happened.
>
> What else can I say? Anybody can write anything they please. I have
> noticed that a good deal of the slander and disinformation seems to be
> coming towards me from the same source -- people living in the former
> Communist Czechoslovakia and/or Poland. The Melchizedek-Flower of Life
> cult, Mr. Winter whom I sued, and several other new-age lunatics have all
> been funded to the tune of several million dollars by Mr. Jirka Rysavy, the
> former CEO of Corporate Express, a Fortune 500 monolith. Rysavy was trained
> by the Czech Communist government for Olympic competition, and as I recall,
> part of his training was in Poland. (There is an old Business Week article
> that I'm sure is available.) Rysavy threatened me, and attempted to extort
> me into turning my work over to Mr. Winter, even though he knew Mr. Winter
> was involved in satanism, and even though he knew Mr. Winter was fascinated
> with nazism and was willing to use its antisemitic methods. Rysavy is now
> running a company called Gaiam, which is buying up health food and "new
> age" independents. Gaiam bought Real Goods in Ukiah CA., for example. I
> hear from people who are business acquaintances of Mr. Rysavy that he's
> planning an international Cable TV and/or Internet network that he intends
> to use to corner the market for public communication on new-age lunacy. He
> plans to salt his program schedule with innocent serious people for
> credibility, but to load it up with his loony tune friends. I've
> personally met Mr. Rysavy. He was in my house. This is a very dangerous
> person. It's my suspicion that Mr. Rysavy is fronting for something
> else. Internet speculation includes claims of KGB, Nazi gold, and just
> about every other ill source you can imagine. I haven't a clue. All I
> know is that these guys are all bad news.
>
> Most of what I'm writing is confirmed in sworn affidavits and
> depositions. Some of it is based on discussion with Mr. Winter's family
> members, and with former friends and former associates of Mr. Rysavy and
> Mr. Melchizedek.
>
> That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. <big smile>
>
> Best,
> Stan
>

Jack:
I have never once saw any channelled ET material that was not vague Macroshift psycho-babble like you read in Gary Zukav's "Seat of the Soul" for example. I have seen a lot of this stuff from Esalen's "Jenny and The Nine" promoted by Werner Erhard, to "The Course in Miracles", "Seth" the "30 Thousand Year Old Man" channelled by that woman in Pacific North West etc. A lot of this New Age macroshift has penetrated US Mil Intell BTW. It was a way for KGB to infiltrate. The memes are still out there with a life of their own now on the World Wide Web like computer viruses - they are psychotronic unexploded land mines that "clear" the mind of the gullible leaving it blank for cultish manipulation for Fifth Column Trojan Horse sabotage that not only "weakens American Science" (Ed Teller) but also weakens American Foreign Policy and American Defense Policy. The Clinton Administration was very susceptible in those New Age Fests on that island. Gore seemed quite susceptible. I would be surprised if Clinton really fell for it, he is too intelligent, but I am sure he enjoyed the beautiful women who are always at these things. I know from personal experience back in the 70's and early 80's.:-)

If I see an equation that looks interesting then I would take it seriously.

--

And so, having the stage set by Stan Tenen, who made all the "right references" to Rysavy, communists, Poland, KGB, occult nazi black magic, and whatever else he could throw in the pile, Kochav struck again:

To: sarfatti&&well.com, meru1&&well.com
Copies to: [snipped list of recipients]
BCC to:
Subject: Re: In Defense of Jim Hurtak
Date sent: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 19:02:27 +0200

Well as it happens, Laura and Ark Jadczyk are selling such vague Macroshift psycho-babble. They must have seen too many sci-fi movies, and got stuck on the Matrix.

Now I do not want to deprive a hard working person, like Ark Jadczyk of engaging in this kind of fanatsy world for the purpose of relaxation. However he has seen it fit to include in their phantasy world ancient anti-Semitic crap, like the Jews that are set out to manipulate the world (by not sharing their precious genes in this particular psycho-babble drag).

Ark, who felt threatened, then found it necessary to lash at Stan, who answered that he had experienced that "a good deal of the slander and disinformation seems to be coming towards me from the same source -- people living in the former Communist Czechoslovakia and/or Poland".

So what do we have here? A Polish scientist, whose wife "channels" aliens who tell her all kind of garbage about the Jewish people, About Torah and about G-d.

Instead of them keeping this inside their house, they have chosen to spread this anti-Semitic crap over the internet.

I find it important that fellow scientists, and people who detest anti-Semitism are aware of their dark hobby, and will try to stop these people from spreading this garbage further.

Kochav

I wrote a response to Kochav and sent it to the Sarfatti list. I have lost my copyself original, but Ark has the one that came back from Sarfatti and co which is pretty much intact in the response below from Kochav.

To: lark2&&ozline.net, sarfatti&&well.com
Copies to: [snipped rest of extremely long list of recipients]
BCC to:
Subject: Re: Occult Third Reich in New Age Today
Date sent: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 04:17:40 +0200

>From: "Laura Knight-Jadczyk" <lark2&&ozline.net>
>Just a few points to clarify the claims of Mr. Kochav who, apparently,
>reads
>and quotes selectively - but that is not uncommon among Jews who are not
>blood
>Jews, but merely Zionists seeking to promote situations among real Jews
>that
>creates antipathy against them from others.

This is yet another anti-Jewish statement from the Jadczyk family.
She sounds exactly like the Arabs (with some of whom I've had some "enlightening" discussions), who claim that all Jews from Europe and the US are no Jews, but only zionists who want to steal "their land".
Not only has this family adopted the antisemitic notions from Alice Bailey and followers, but they seem to also have adopted the recent Arab Jew-hatred.

Mrs. Jadczyk, FYI, ALL my ancestors were Jewish, and I greatly doubt that you have any idea what a real Jew is.

Just to educate you:

A Jew is someone, who is born of a Jewish mother, OR converted according to Halachah.

Being descended on my mother's
>side from Separdic Jews of Provence,

What does this mean?
Only, if this line would be solely through the females, would you be Jewish.But since this is probably not the case, you are not Jewish.

even if raised in a Protestant setting, I
>think I have some right to speak about this.

Only if you are Jewish, or would be a victim of antisemitism do you have any right to speak about this.

>The point that Mr. Kochav fails to mention is the oh, so essential one
>that,
>the Cassiopaens have stated,

Who are those Cassiopaens?
Can you give some concrete proof that they exist outside of your mind?

BTW, if they would exist, they would need to be addressed.
So please transmit my message to them.

and it is right there on the page, that TRUE
>Jewish genes (which again, I wonder if he is of such a line),

My genes are Jewish alright.

possibly contain
>the most important codon for the survival of the human race against the
>domination of the Alien Raj.

Who are the alien Raj?

That this would then be manipulated by the Raj to
>prevent the spreading of these genes, as it was intended, is not too hard
>tofigure out. That this might be behind Hitler's mindless drive to
>destruction,is also pointed out.

This is complete nonsense.
Hashem in His Torah, told us to be a secluded people, and to not mix with the nations.
And your suggestions that G-d would be an evil alien who commanded such because He would have wanted to manipulate us, is outrageous and blasphemic.

Jack, your great-great-grandfather, the holy Rabbi Shlomo ben Yitzchak, would turn in his grave when he would hear that you are actually listening to what this woman dares to say about Hashem and our holy Torah.

She is an enemy of our people.

>That the Ark of the Covenant may have been provided to the early Jews,
>during
>the period of their takeover by the Raj, and the long manipulation of the
>group
>to both produce a philosophy and religion of scarcity and domination, as
>well
>as to serve as a focal point for blame a la Machiavelli, is not too hard to
>figure out for anyone with two neurons in contact with one another.

Well you seem to be lacking those neurons.
Above is complete and utter nonsense, and nothing more than antisemitic new age mumbo-jumbo.

For one, the Ark of the Covenant was NOT provided to the Jewish people.
FYI we made it ourselves.
If you would have a little Torah knowledge (which you obviously haven't) you would have known such basic facts.
So this whole theory of yours (oh sorry, of these Cassiopeans) is based on a mistaken starting point, and therefore based on quicksand.

>In fact, Mr. Kochav seems to be serving the agenda of the Nazi Aryan
>supremacists quite well... divide and conquer, by selective mis-quoting,
>and
>delivering disinformation - lies wrapped in truth.

ROTFL
We call this CHUTZPAH !
If there is one family here that is serving a Nazi agenda, it is you and your husband, by spreading these lies about the Jewish people.

>We not only have many Jewish members in our egroup who are clearly of the
>blood, because their comprehension levels are greater,

If they buy into your anti-semitic crap, they alas do NOT have any Jewish knowledge.
In fact this is one of the major enemies of our people: lack of knowledge.
Far too many Jews, as a result of the Shoa and the "enlightenment", alas know very little about their own heritage, and are bound to fall pray to all kinds of weird sects.

>we also have a mirror
>site in Israel, in Hebrew, set up and run by Jews who are interested in
>promoting the idea that True Jews may, indeed, be part of our salvation.
>

What is the URL of that site?

Kochav

Note: the term "Alien Raj" was coined by anthropologist C. Scott Littleton who was a member of the Sarfatti list and with whom I have had many interesting exchanges on the subject of "ETs" .

Ark responded to Kochav and sent it to the entire list without sending it first to Sarfatti alone.

To: [snipped rest of extremely long list of recipients]
Send reply to: lark1&&ozline.net
Date sent: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 23:52:00 -0400

On 5 Aug 2001, at 4:18, Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:

> >the most important codon for the survival of the human race against
> >the domination of the Alien Raj.
>
> Who are the alien Raj?

Ark responds:

And here is the whole problem.

If aliens do not exist, if they are just psychic phenomena, or just
our own advanced technology - then we, human beings on the planet
Earth can jump on each other and, perhaps, at the end some will
survive and get smarter, even if chances for that are negligible.

But, after studying the problem, more and more of us come
to the difficult but unavoidable conclusion that aliens do exist
(even if in a somewhat not-so-material reality), and that they do
not have our best interest in mind.

It then becomes clear that they have "knowledge" that we do not
have, that they have "technology" that we do not have (even if we
know pieces of their know-how, here and there), that they have
"power" to "act on us" and to "control us."

If so, then the next logical conclusion is that they are time-travel
capable, even if the exact "laws" of this capability are really
hard to even imagine for us.

If so, their vital interests on this planet that we call Earth may
extend through millennia and longer.

If so, much of what we perceive as human-induced wars may
in fact be triggered by other factors.

What to do? The truth can not be told to the masses - because
that would be the end of all governments (that is at least the
situation until now). "Disclosure" must proceed in a controlled
way. But also those who have the knowledge of the facts, and
who perceive possibilities coming from their knowledge, must
unite and work together really hard. It is probable that we do
not have much time.

Being a physicist I feel utterly responsible for what happens -
because chances are that unpredictably much can depend
also on me. Physics is gonna be an important part of our
"defense through mastering the knowledge". But only that.
We MUST use other means. "Psychic" means, when used properly,
will open new doors, especially when combined with physics,
when combined with technology, when combined with
"biology." That is what we are doing on our web site, the
cassiopaea web site.

As Gurdjieff noticed: few can escape. But these few must first
KNOW that there is danger. Our site spreads this knowledge, but
does it in a controlled way. It serves a greater purpose.

One day, and this day is coming close, we will have to unite and
synchronize our efforts with other "institutions" serving a
similar purpose. Our site, our mailing list, serves one purpose:
to serve as an attractor - to attract the right people, those who
are open minded and who can face the possibility of the gloomy
situation, and face it without fear.

Many of our visitors and correspondents are "contactees"
in one way or another. They "know" that reality is not quite
what it seems to be. They need to discuss, to learn, to cooperate.
The timing is, at it seems, tight.

Unheard of catastrophe(s) may be coming - affecting the planet as a
whole.

What to do? As the Cassiopaeans - us in the future - repeat:
knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. It is impossible
to have knowledge if minds are not wide open and receptive.
It is impossible to have open and receptive minds without
questioning everything - including "religions", which,
as history shows, were often (in fact, always) tools of
manipulations. Religious beliefs need be suspended, when it
comes to facing the danger of forces that feed on us.

Playing religious or pseudo-religious wars, calling names
- is serving our ENEMY. The service-to-self part of the
Alien Raj.

There is not much time. All of us need to concentrate
on what is most important. Scientists, first of all.
Researchers of all branches.

But I see no way dogmatism will help.

Especially based on religion - be it Christian or Jewish
or any other.

ark

Bcc:
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 04:43:56 +0200

>On 5 Aug 2001, at 3:37, Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:
>
> > > > > > >Your view is that Jesus was not Son of G-d.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Who says such?
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >You.
> > > >
> > > > Where?
> > > >
> > > > Kochav
> > >
> > >Didn't you?
> >
> > Ark, I told you to try to read more attentively.
> >
> > Kochav
>
>Kochav,
>
>I read even more attentively than you think.
>And, from your avoidance to answer my question,
>I deduce that I am right.

Then you deduce wrongly.

>So, we can take it as a fact.

There is no such fact, since I never said what you claimed I would have
said.

>I will be taking it as a fact proven.

Then you will take something you invented yourself, and is NOT a fact (since
I said nothing of the sort), as a proof.
This gives me great insight into how you have reached your conclusions about
the Jewish people.

>If you want to say: "no, it is not true that my view is that
>Jesus was not Son of G-d" then say it now.
>
>Then I will ask you why did you say differently elsewhere.

Where did I say differently elsewhere?

Kochav

Bcc:
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 05:34:38 +0200

> > >Then I will ask you why did you say differently elsewhere.
> >
> > Where did I say differently elsewhere?
>
>Didn't you?

I never said anywhere that Jesus would not be a son of G-d.

>You are rather active on Internet, aren't you?
>
>Posts to different groups, newsgroups, ...
>
>Can't you remember to which groups you have posted?
>
>Can't you remember what you have posted?

I know what I posted, and I did not post what you claim.

>It's all there - for those who have access to what is stored.

Show me where I would have said that Jesus would not be a son of G-d?

Kochav

Date sent: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 10:34:00 -0700
Copies to: Kochav ben Yehuda [snipped rest of extremely long list of recipients]

Arkadiusz Jadczyk wrote:

> On 5 Aug 2001, at 4:18, Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:
>
> > >the most important codon for the survival of the human race against
> > >the domination of the Alien Raj.
> >
> > Who are the alien Raj?
>
> Ark responds:
>
> And here is the whole problem.
>
> If aliens do not exist, if they are just psychic phenomena, or just
> our own advanced technology

Or just our mass hysteria like agitated apes.

> - then we, human beings on the planet
> Earth can jump on each other and, perhaps, at the end some will
> survive and get smarter, even if chances for that are negligible.
>
> But, after studying the problem, more and more of us come
> to the difficult but unavoidable conclusion that aliens do exist
> (even if in a somewhat not-so-material reality), and that they do
> not have our best interest in mind.

Yes, this is my working hypothesis - best Bayesean estimate given all the
evidence I have. The "alien" presence, however, is not unified, in this
regard they are "human, all too human". Some of them are our allies, more
to the point some of them are not.

>
>
> It then becomes clear that they have "knowledge" that we do not
> have, that they have "technology" that we do not have (even if we
> know pieces of their know-how, here and there), that they have
> "power" to "act on us" and to "control us."

Our alien, or, to be more accurate, our human time traveller from the
future allies, are changing that. But remember we live in a non-Hausdorff
"Super Cosmos" with alternate time lines of the many parallel material
universes floating, in some cases, side by side in hyperspace with Star
Gate Time Machine connections. This is the end to ordinary history. Not
only do we not have a unique future, we do not even have a unique past!
This insight has not yet sunk in to even the most advanced "Apes" on this
"Planet of the Morons". :-)

>
> If so, then the next logical conclusion is that they are time-travel
> capable, even if the exact "laws" of this capability are really
> hard to even imagine for us.

It's not hard for me to imagine - or indeed for any physicist with some
knowledge of recent developments in both general relativity and string
theory.

>
> If so, their vital interests on this planet that we call Earth may
> extend through millennia and longer.
>
> If so, much of what we perceive as human-induced wars may
> in fact be triggered by other factors.
>
> What to do? The truth cannot be told to the masses

It is now.

> - because
> that would be the end of all governments (that is at least the
> situation until now). "Disclosure" must proceed in a controlled
> way. But also those who have the knowledge of the facts, and
> who perceive possibilities coming from their knowledge, must
> unite and work together really hard. It is probable that we do
> not have much time.

That's what I am doing Bhubba and I do not need those clueless incompetent wannabees like Gary Zukav, Danny Sheehan and Stevie Greer to upstage me with their mindless muddled macroshifting malarky for the marching morons! :-)

>
> Being a physicist I feel utterly responsible for what happens -
> because chances are that unpredictably much can depend
> also on me.

That's correct.

> Physics is gonna be an important part of our
> "defense through mastering the knowledge".

Correct, and all the disinformation and misinformation on physics is very
dangerous! I know it has reached deep into The Pentagon for example.

> But only that.
> We MUST use other means. "Psychic" means, when used properly,
> will open new doors, especially when combined with physics,
> when combined with technology, when combined with
> "biology." That is what we are doing on our web site, the
> Cassiopaea web site.

Here is where we reach a fork in the road and embark on different
timelines. :-)

I do not take any of this ET channeling stuff with more than a grain of
salt - unless I see real hard scientific content in it that could not have
been gotten by ordinary means. That is my litmus test. Not passed yet
unless it's

Guv + Lp*|psi|^2guv = (G*/c^4)Tuv

Note NO YILMAZ term. I read Leiter's paper last night received from Hal.
It is completely wrong. Hal and Eric Davis are wrong to sell Yilmaz to MUFON and to NASA BPP and anyone else. This is not the place to debate that. The coming weeks and months will clear this all up.

The "red holes have hair" and Hal's claim of a post-Newtonian discrepancy with Einstein need to be cleared up by the Wheelerites of course. My prediction, neither Hal's claim nor Leiter's will be sustained by the actual evidence in the long run.

>
>
> As Gurdjieff noticed: few can escape. But these few must first
> KNOW that there is danger. Our site spreads this knowldge, but
> does it in a controlled way. It serves a greater purpose.

My question to you Ark is how can you justify suspending scientific
falsifiability (Popper) to all this channeled stuff? Also what is this
cliche "six density" stuff that I also heard from an old girl friend of
mine in Marin who made her living publishing books with the same stuff - not exactly unique you know.

>
>
> One day, and this day is coming close, we will have to unite and
> synchronize our efforts with other "institutions" serving a
> similar purpose. Our site, our mailing list, serves one purpose:
> to serve as an attractor - to attract the right people, those who
> are open minded and who can face the possibility of the gloomy
> situation, and face it without fear.
>
> Many of our visitors and correspondents are "contactees"
> in one way or another. They "know" that reality is not quite
> what it seems to be. They need to discuss, to learn, to cooperate.
> The timing is, at it seems, tight.
>
> Unheard of catastrophe(s) may be coming - affecting the planet as a
> whole.
>
> What to do? As the Cassiopaeans - us in the future -

Aha! Well in that case ask them for detailed advanced physics beyond
anything you or I et-al currently know. That's the acid test!

Here is THE BIG QUESTION:

Send equations, explanations and blueprints for constructing Star Gate Time Machines and flying saucer "vacuum propellers".

In other words tell those Cassiopaeans that Sarfatti says "s%3t or get off the pot", no more c&^$teasing please.

This is the simple Electric Kool Aid Acid Test for the Cassiopaeans to prove they are real and not just a figment of Laura's imagination. Also it will save me a lot of work!

> repeat:
> knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. It is impossible
> to have knowledge if minds are not wide open and receptive.
> It is impossible to have open and receptive minds without
> questioning everything - including "religions", which,
> as history shows, were often (in fact, always) tools of
> manipulations. Religious beliefs need be suspended, when it
> comes to facing the danger of forces that feed on us.
>
> Playing religious or pseudo-religious wars, calling names
> - is serving our ENEMY. The service-to-self part of the
> Alien Raj.
>
> There is not much time. All of us need to concentrate
> on what is most important. Scientists, first of all.
> Researchers of all branches.
>
> But I see no way dogmatism will help.
>
> Especially based on religion - be it Christian or Jewish
> or any other.
>
> ark

Stalin asked how many divisions The Pope could put in the field. Sarfatti
asks how many explanations, equations and detailed blueprints for advanced
technology the Cassiopaeans can deliver NOW!

--

Meanwhile, I had signed up to the Jewish "anti-Missionary list" where I found Kochav holding court. I lost all of the messages I had saved from that list on August 21 or 22 AFTER a visit from a strange person also associated with Vincent Bridges. This woman (pretending to be a friend, by the way), asked to listen to a very "revealing" tape of Vincent Bridges that had been made when he visited my home on one of the two occasions when I actually met him. After listening to the tape, the recorder was set down on the floor while we chatted. She accidentally dropped something, and I didn't pay any attention when she bent over to pick it up. I later found that she had pushed the "record" button and the entire tape had been overwritten.

The next day, after this woman left, my computer crashed and the hard drive was fried and I lost tons of stuff, including the emails I had saved from the "anti-Missionary list" from which I had been excluded after they discovered I was there.

The way they discovered it was that I began to do the only thing that I could see to do when under attack like this: I began to publish the exchanges on my website and I mentioned that I was wise to them and had saved all that evidence of what Jews really talked about amongst themselves. (It would have curled your hair to read it!)

Anyway, Joni was quite upset that we were publishing the exchange:

Subject: Re: Notice to you
Date sent: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 22:02:07 -0400

On 4 Aug 2001, at 21:50, Joni Ferris wrote:

> I do *NOT* give you permission to put *any* of my personal
> experiences or posts ON YOUR website!

We did not put any of your personal experiences.

> You *violated* my privacy, and as an abductee I resent this highly.

Again, we did not put any of your personal experiences.

> Remove my posts at once!

Email, if not market private, is public.
Please, ask Jack Sarfatti.

ark

Subject: Re: Notice to you - added
Date sent: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 22:12:06 -0400

On 4 Aug 2001, at 21:50, Joni Ferris wrote:

> I do *NOT* give you permission to put *any* of my personal
> experiences or posts ON YOUR website!
> You *violated* my privacy, and as an abductee I resent this highly.
> Remove my posts at once!

Ark again: I was paying special attention not to include any of
your experiences.

It is all about "anti-semitism" issue.
Here you did not ask about privacy, these
emails belong to the public.

But we still editing the page, what exactly will be
quoted to serve the purpose of our public service
is yet to be decided.

And indeed, ask Jack Sarfatti, he is long term experienced in email
privacy issues.

ark

ark

Date sent: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 22:23:39 -0400

On 4 Aug 2001, at 22:18, Joni Ferris wrote:

> Yes you did. You posted about me being contacted by the entity of the
> 6th Density. Take that code word off of there NOW.

Joni,

You wrote it in CHALLENGING YOUR SITR", not in the private
email when you applied to the group.! That is public.

You can ask for it. But you can not demand it . If you apologize
publicly for accusing me of anti-semitism, for spreading this
accusation over the net - then there will be a reason for me
to listen to what you ask for.

ark

Date sent: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 22:27:03 -0400

On 4 Aug 2001, at 22:18, Joni Ferris wrote:

> Wrong, NOT on a *website*. That was sent to you PRIVATE!
>
> Joni

What is not marked private - is public.
But, let me say it again: apologize publicly for spreading
lies about me and Laura. Send your apologies to all
to whom you sent these accusation - and there will be
a reason for me to give you a hand.

Email which is not marked explicitly as "private"
is public.

ark

Subject: how did you know...
Date sent: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 10:00:43 -0400

On 5 Aug 2001, at 1:13, Joni Ferris wrote:

> Since "Agents" check out the activities abductees, how did you know I
> was on the Anti Missionary List?

Joni,

When we will be friends, and I still hope that such day will come,
I will tell you how simple it is. Internet stores all kind of info,
and, because you have your own site, you should know some
of the facts about internet, mailing lists, etc.

Be our friend, not an enemy, as we are not your enemies.
We want to be your friends. I want to be a friend of Kochav.
I told him how much I value Jewish wisdom.

I even included this piece, which comes from Maimonides,
and which is so deep as nothing I ever read:

ark

On 5 Aug 2001, at 4:17, Kochav ben Yehuda wrote:

> Who are those Cassiopaens?

6th density thought forms.

> Can you give some concrete proof that they exist outside of your
> mind?

All exists inside our minds. Study physics:

"My son, so long as you are engaged in studying the Mathematical Sciences and Logic, you belong to those who go round about the palace in search of the gate...When you understand Physics, you have entered the hall; and when, after completing the study of Natural Philosophy, you master Metaphysics, you have entered the innermost court, and are with the king in the palace. Youhave attained the degree of the wise men, who include men of different grades of perfection. There are some who direct all their mind toward the attainment of perfection in Metaphysics, devote themselves entirely to God, exclude from their thought every other thing, and employ all their intellectual faculties in the study of the Universe, in order to derive therefrom a proof for the existence of God , and to learn in every possible way how God rules all things; they form the class of those who have entered the palace, namely the class of prophets."

You know who wrote it. Don't you?

ark

Continued next post.

Subject: btw
Date sent: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 10:34:48 -0400

On 5 Aug 2001, at 1:13, Joni Ferris wrote:

> BTW, the "center" of activity for me is my Starfriends list.

I know.
You can't find answers to your question on anti-missionary.
They will tell you, at best, the you must stick to Hashem and
His Torah. But they will not understand the reality of evil, and they
know no means of protecting you from it.
You need a larger scope, you need to know what scientists
know today, and you need to apply it
There are known techniques to access your subconsciouss
mind, and to find out what is going on. Not many people know
these techniques. You probably read a lot about alien
abductions. Did you read Mack? Did you read other references
that are pointed on our site? Did you read the discussion
of alien abduction phenomenon?
Do you know how many people experience it?
In how many forms?
Do you know about "spirit attachments?"
They have to be dealt with first.
That is science, conteporary frontier of science.
These "spirits" are all hyperdimensional "entities".
Life is more than what you just see around.
It extends into other dimensions.
That is what physics is about.
But there is long way to go.

The more you know - the more protection you can have.

Maimonides speaks again

Shavua tov,

ark

Subject: starfriends
Date sent: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 10:54:58 -0400

Dear Joni,

As a step toward reconciliation, to see what YOUR step will be,
we removed your name and email address from the web site.
The same with Kochan. We put using aliases instead.

Shall we be friends - even with different opinion on some
subjects, but agreeing on many important ones?

ark

Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 11:16:13 -0400
Subject: Re: how did you know...

>On 5 Aug 2001, at 1:13, Joni Ferris wrote:
>
>> Since "Agents" check out the activities abductees, how did you know I
>> was on the Anti Missionary List?
>
>Joni,
>
>When we will be friends, and I still hope that such day will come,
>I will tell you how simple it is.

No - tell me now, since I am an abductee and want to know.
It isn't that simple, there are no search engines that can do this.
Anti missionary posts are NOT stored on the web.
Since now that you violated my privacy by digging into what egroups,
etc. I join.

Joni

Date sent: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 11:35:04 -0400

On 5 Aug 2001, at 11:16, Joni Ferris wrote:

> No - tell me now, since I am an abductee and want to know.

Joni,

I want to be your friend. I want to be a friend of all abductees.
But you need to extend your hand too.

I wrote you - there will be many subjects where we will
disagree, for instance the subject of circumscission, which
I consider be lizard manipulated, to accomplish a psychic damage, not
coming from G-d. WE should not hide these differences.

But there will many other subjects that we can discuss about
in a rational way. Why not be friends, understanding the differences,
but having enough of common goals?

ark

Date sent: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 11:45:14 -0400

Joni,

We added couple of paragraphs about Rabbi's Gershom research on
reincarnation to the page. If you do not know yet his book - check
our page again.

ark

Date sent: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 12:59:36 -0400

On 5 Aug 2001, at 13:06, Joni Ferris wrote:

> This is private, since you have a habit of publishing private posts on
> the web. If you agree this is private read on, otherwise delete the
> post.

OK Once you ask it to be private - it will be so.

> When I wrote to you challenging your website, it was a private post.
> It is how I do research. I answered your post about a website that
> dealt with the Jews. I found out about this from a Starfriends
> listmember who wanted to know if it was true your site or not.
>
> When I wrote to the name you gave me as a reference, I did not know
> that your friend Jack would add a whole list of names and make my
> challenge on his list.

I didn't know either. But you were including other people to your
attacks on us, that how it came.

> Therefore I was doing research and asking you questions. The
> listmember on Starfriends told me to apply to your list. You wrote
> back asking me about an introduction, etc.

I was really open to admitting you. It would be nice to have you
and to discuss.

Meanwhile, I did not
> know that you would be making my challenge to you public, on your
> private list.

I had no option left after I learned about the way we are being
stamped as "anti-semitic" on other lists. Also, I had to protect
other members of our list aginst possible similar attacks, by
taking all the fire on myself. That was a difficult decision. But
there was no choice at the time.
I refused to admit you with a broken heart. But I had to.

> That was between me and you/and I guess your wife who channels.
> So, when you wrote back that you decided after sleeping on it NOT to
> let me in, your wife also wrote to me saying that the list took a
> "vote", and on the website it states that it was discussed on the list
> what *I asked in private to you* about your site.

No, nothing that you told me as "private" was discussed on the
list.

> So, you put my private post with the name Asur on the site. Please
> remove it, that name is private.

Alright, I will do it, if you ask. I didn't know.

> I wasn't kidding about being
> contacted by that being. Only it wasn't through channelling. I get
> contacted IN PERSON.

That happens sometimes. There ARE fourt density beings that
come here in person. We had similar cases before. Quite
recently in fact.

> Did you talk about me on your private list and they took a "vote"?

Yes, we did talk. Like you were talking about our site and my emails
to you on other lists. But all that you wrote to me in your "Intro"
is deeply private, and so it will remain.

Hand?

ark

Date sent: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 13:06:54 -0400

On 5 Aug 2001, at 13:06, Joni Ferris wrote:

> So, you put my private post with the name Asur on the site. Please
> remove it, that name is private.

Done.

Hand?

ark

Date sent: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 13:34:27 -0400

On 5 Aug 2001, at 13:40, Joni Ferris wrote:

> Remove that site.

I am removing changes that I made.

ark

Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 13:58:47 -0400

>On 5 Aug 2001, at 13:40, Joni Ferris wrote:
>
>> Remove that site.
>
>I am removing changes that I made.
>
>ark

You asked for a hand. The way to show that you want to be friends
is to remove that site with the letters on there.

Joni

Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 16:01:21 -0400
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" ; format="flowed"
X-PMFLAGS: 34078848 0 1 P5F5B0.CNM

>On 5 Aug 2001, at 13:06, Joni Ferris wrote:
>
>> So, you put my private post with the name Asur on the site. Please
>> remove it, that name is private.
>
>Done.
>
>Hand?
>
>ark

You still did not remove that word. That is NOT supposed to be on
YOUR site at all.

Remove it. Certain symbols, signs, words researchers use is NOT for
the public, you should know this.

Joni

Meanwhile Kochav was still going on the Sarfatti list:

To: sarfatti&&well.com, lark1&&ozline.net
Copies to: [snipped extremely long list of recipients]BCC to:
Date sent: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 09:11:58 +0200

>From: "Dr. Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti&&well.com>
>Arkadiusz Jadczyk wrote:
>
> > On 5 Aug 2001, at 10:34, Dr. Jack Sarfatti wrote:
> >
> > > Sarfatti
> > > asks how many explanations, equations and detailed blueprints for
> > > advanced technology the Cassiopaeans can deliver NOW!
> >
> > Jack,
> >
> > How many explanations, equations and detailed blueprints for
> > advanced technology the Cassiopaeans can YOU deliver NOW!
>
>WYSISWG, but that is hardly the point. I do not claim to be an advanced
>alien or human time traveler from the future who already knows how to
>make Star Gate Time Machines and build flying saucers with vacuum
>propellers. Like Hal Puthoff and Eric Davis and others we are trying to
>figure it out, scratching our heads and a&%#s like monkeys, and yes,
>maybe we are getting some help from "up there", maybe not. :-)
>
>I got so far
>
>Guv + Lp*|psi|^2guv = (G*/c^4)Tuv
>
>plus its background equations and ideas that connect to string theory,
>Regge trajectories J ~ (G*/hc)m^2, charge to mass ratios e/m ~ G*^1/2,
>how lepto-quarks can be both extended structures ~ h/mc and point
>particles in high energy scattering at the same time from h/mc ~
>G*m/c^2! This one is a BIGGY!

Jack, did you get this from aliens?
Or was your human mind all by itself capable of producing this?
If so, wouldn't you say that your human mind is far superior to whatever
alien "channeled" being ark lets appear out of his head (oh sheesh, I mean
hat). Must be Freudian.

Because these "channeled" aliens have not been able to come up with much so
far, apart from retrieving the old theosophical Jew-hatred, and a bunch of
movie-inspired sci-fi.

> > I wrote more papers on the subject than you. Will you agree?
> > I am not saying that my papers are of any importance, perhaps
> > they are, perhaps they are not. Some of these papers, especially
> > dealing with conformal structures, or papers on EEQT go
> > parallel to your own research. In some respect you were
> > even following my own steps.
> >
> > You are working and I am working.
>
>Yes, again this is not my point. In that case who needs the Casseopeans?
>We are doing our job, now tell them to do theirs and stop pussy footing
>around with the same stuff we can read in Seat of the Soul or
>Macroshift? My point is, if the channeling is real then it's about time
>they send some significant scientific information and not clichés that
>we find in many many occult books in every bookstore about "the sixth
>density" et-al. They should especially send it to you or to me and
>others who can handle it in its fullness.

Good question Jack!
Yet it won't be answered, except for maybe in another timeline.
You will not see coming anything worthwhile from these Cassiopeans (you may
quote me on this).

>Same with Uri Geller, so what
>if he can bend spoons and start old watches, how banal. Let's see him
>part the Red Sea, or trigger a bomb with PK at a distance, or stop a
>Scud - I mean something useful.

Who says starting old watches isn't useful? smile
I think you are setting your goals to high, Jack. This is bound to get you
disappointed.

>Tell them also to send us the equations showing how they are able to
>communicate with us telepathically!

Oh, this is an easy one.

>How do they get post-quantum signal
>nonlocality to work?

They don't

> > I am trying to understand somewhat deeper into the theory,
> > you want to be as close to the applications as possible.
>
>Yes, I am working on this Star Gate/flying saucer stuff, not only
>because it's damn interesting physics, but because we may not have that
>much time to prepare to defend ourselves against a hostile superior
>advanced technology now building the alien hugger Fifth Column using the
>Greers, the Sheehans as puppets in a classic Trojan Horse operation with
>their idiotic "Ban Space Weapons" et-al and their call to arms to
>disrupt American and British and allied defense facilities on Oct. 13,
>2001 and at other times. I want to get those "Spitfires" with vacuum
>propellers and Star Gate generators up and flying yesterday! So tell
>your Casseopean buddies, from Sarfatti that:
>
>Now is the time for all good aliens to come to the aid of their human
>cousins with the real Mc Coy, with The Right Stuff! I mean with the
>clear physical explanations, like in Wheeler and Feynman, with the
>detailed equations, and with the schematics, the detailed engineering
>plans to build the advanced weapons we need to keep us from enslavement.
>If they can deliver the plans, we will build it.

They will not deliver anything.
If you want new developements, you wil have to use your own mind, and that
of fellow scientists. Maybe even ark can contribute smile if he is able to
focus his attention on real things instead of on channeled anti-Semitic
mumbo-jumbo.

> > You say you do not buy Cassiopaean's.
>
>That's not what I said. I said the time has come for them to give us
>something of value not vague moralizing and metaphysics.

There wil be snowstorms in gehinnom, before you will experience such.

Tell them we
>have a lot of home spun macroshift and don't need theirs to add to the
>huge pile. :-)

OMEIN!

> > That's okay.
> > But you were contacted by strange mettalic voice.
>
>That's right Bhubba and I got

Don't we all get contacted?

>Guv + Lp*|psi|^2guv = (G*/c^4)Tuv
>
>which looks, so far, pretty good to me. What you got Holmes? :-)

The anti-Semitic Cassiopeans in Laura's hat (or is it head?)

> > Other people were contacted by similar voices.
>
>Yes, and I am very interested in that since I had the same thing happen
>to me.
>
>http://stardrive.org/cartoon/spectra.html
>http://stardrive.org/Jack/contact.html
>http://qedcorp.com/book/psi/hitweapon.html
>http://stardrive.org/cartoon/MagicBean.html
>http://stardrive.org/cartoon/USSKron.html
>http://stardrive.org/cartoon/coffee.html
>http://qedcorp.com/pcr/pcr/sioo.html
>
> >
> > Other people were abducted. Other people were implanted.
> > Do you have acceptable explanations?
>
>Yeah, the abductors are criminals and we are going to kick their butts
>and put them in jail. It's Rule of Law. Aliens are not exempt from the
>law.

Indeed, Torah applies to all of creation.
And we are the ones, it was given to.

Anyone who condones abductions, or murder whether by Einhorn or
>not, is a fool in my book. Was Miss Levy abducted? I mean is Chandra on
>a flying saucer? Now that's a new one. Imagine if a saucer lands at the
>Lincoln Memorial and Chandra steps out of it! She did tell her aunt she
>had something "really big" to tell her, then she disappears without a
>trace.
>
> > Can you explain it through
> > modified field equations? If you have - publish your work in
> > a peer-reviewed journal.
>
>Sure Physical Review is going to publish a paper on abductions and
>implants by ET's? Surely you jest? Also, this is a Red Herring having no
>logical connection to what I am doing and what I was asking the alleged
>Casseopeons for.

Jack, there are thousands of people, who get "channeled information". You
might want to also ask the ascended "masters", or Yeshu, or the Ashtar
command, or the Pleiadians.

> > Let it be examined and criticised
> > by others.
>
>Hey Ark, I put all my work on the Web exactly for that reason.

I'm glad to be of service:)

Examine
>and criticize! Please do. Who is stopping you? Certainly not me. I even
>offered to pay you small honoraria ~ $50 to $100 to do exactly that! I
>am doing Hal Puthoff a BIG FAVOR in critiquing his theories the way I
>am. He owes me. I only do unto others what I want them to do unto me.
>:-)

Hillel, the great.
You are not lost yet, Jack smile

> > You will say: I don't care. You will say "I am busy with
> > "real stuff". Fine. :-)
> >
> > You ask "what is six density?"
> >
> > To answer this question I would have to use some math
> > of the type Tony Smith has on his side. The work is in progress.
> > Will tell you when finished.
>
>OK, fine. If you have something there let me see it. I had a brief
>affair with a New Age woman in Marin about 5 years ago who has published
>several UFO books with all this "density" stuff I think seven levels.
>Made no sense to me, but it was not her mind that attracted me. :-)

Kabbalah speaks of 7 worlds.

Kochav

Meanwhile, all kinds of revelations were being made in other directions. Readers of our site were sending us evidence that Vincent Bridges was deeply involved in Enochian/ Golden Dawn magic, and we realized that our association with him had really made us vulnerable to this attack from Kochav, Tenen, and Ferris. I mean, geeze, Bridges WAS into "occult nazi black magic," or so it seemed, and if we had not decided to terminate our relationship with him, we could have so easily been tarred with that brush.

More than that, we realized afterward that, even though these people were, on the surface, in opposition to one another, behind the scenes they were obviously on the same team! Because, no sooner had we put the question to Bridges, pointed out the danger, than HE went on the attack using the SAME words that Stan Tenen and Kochav had used, accusing us of being a cult, "kool-aid" references, and the whole nine yards!

Since this whole thing was really taking up a lot of our time, and I was horribly distressed to be accused of anti-Semtism, trying to start a black magic cult, and just the whole thing, we decided to chat with the C's about it.

7 August 01

Q: Hmm. Well. We recently had a major attack from a bunch of Jews who were claiming that we were anti-Semitic because we didn't believe their religion, but we did believe they were special, which was kind of a weird twist to that whole thing. Ummm ... is this something that we should just back - I mean, you don't normally advise, but you know, I've been having thoughts about just simply pulling the material down off the site completely and just leaving the subject matter alone. This is what I've been thinking, and I would like to know if the future looks brighter with respect to ourselves if I do that.

A: Yes.

Q: I mean, I know it's courageous and all that, but it's not necessary. I mean, what's said is said on the site. (A) I had another idea, which I was checking, and we can put one or two pages out and put it on a different website that we have, which is not linked - not associated with Cassiopaea in any way - and we can just - instead of being on Cassiopaea, these pages will be on a different website. And you can always read the pages by clicking, going there, then come back, and it would give us a kind of legal advantage, so that in case someone decides to attack, it would be not on Cassiopaea pages. (L) Yeah, well, I think that discretion at this point is probably the better part of valor. (A) What do you mean "discretion"? (L) In other words, not telling everything you know. (A) Right.

A: Good idea.

Q: Well, the thing was, I put it up ... [unfinished remark was "to help because of my deep sympathy for the Jews...C's interrupted.]

A: Jews will be destroyed anyway.

Q: (L) Well, that's NOT friendly! So, it is better to pull it all down and leave them alone, let them fry in their own juices and do their own stupid things, and let them destroy themselves; because there's nothing anybody can do anyway? (A) Right. (L) I mean, there's no point in trying to ... (A) No gain. (L) There's no gain for us, no gain for them, and nothing we can do.

A: Yes.

Q: Well, anyway... That's pretty depressing.

Meanwhile, on the Sarfatti list, others were getting involved and the subject was going all over the place.

Date sent: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 14:06:55 -0700
Subject: Re: Occult Nazi's in Esalen New Age UFO Movement
To: William Lyne
Copies to: [snipped extremely long list of recipients]
Organization: The Sommerfeld Institute of Advanced Physics

William Lyne wrote:

> One should not forget that Steiner shared most of the same esoteric
> philosophy as the Nazis, so was viewed as the chief competitor, which is why
> the Nazis burned him out.

Yes.

>
> Lambach Abbey was, and may still be, covered with swastikas, from
> the days that "Father" Georg Lanz was a monk there. It was supposedly during
> that time that the young Hitler was indoctrinated into these esoteric
> teachings.

>
> Also, don't forget General Karl Haushoffer's influence. He spent
> seven years in Tibet, becoming an 'ordained' Tibetan Bhuddist priest, then
> came back to Germany, where he bacame a member of the Thullegesellschaft. He
> studied those seven years also with Gurdjieff, who was tutoring the Dalai
> Lama.

Yes, and some one we know has given a lot of money to the Dalai Lama in past two
years. The Dalai Lama today is a major force in the New Age. Indeed, Fred Alan
Wolf was invited to see him. Is it the same Dalai Lama or a new one? Also my
cousin David Padwa brought over some of the Tibetan Tulku's to USA
interesting synchronicity. Also Werner Erhard gave money to the Karmapa we all
recall back in the 70's.

>
> Gurdjieff's main influence in Tibet was to bring out the suppressed
> Bon cult, the worshippers of Kali Ma (Kali Matrakis, Bloody Mother), and
> worship of the "collective consciousness" which was the basis for
> Gurdjieff's "Synergy", which became the "group identity principle" or the
> Brownshirts and SS. (This doctrine was a distortion of the Spartan "flying
> wedge" principle, which was developed for use against "totalitarian
> armies"---the "Immortal 10,000" of Xerxes, for example---but was NOT the
> philosophy of the Spartans).

>
> The movie "Seven Years in Tibet" whitewashed the fact that Harrer
> was there as an SS Officer, tutoring the younger Dalai Lama. The previous
> Dalai Lama, then in Germany---schooled in the suppressed Bon cult
> teachings--- died in Nazi Germany, as head of a group of over 10,000 Tibetan
> monks, a contingency of the SS. Most of those monks died in the defense of
> Berlin. The rest of them were taken to New Jersey by the Allies, and all
> eventually died there in a monastery.

Similar story about Oscar Ichazo of the Arica Cult from South America that
strongly influenced Esalen in the 70's.

>
> Gurdjieff tutored Ernst Roehm ("Father of the Brownshirts"),
> Rosenberg, Haushoffer, Stalin, Mao, Dietrich Eckart, Blavatsky, and quite a
> few others. In short, almost all the totalitarian leaders of the 20th
> century. The "synergy" teachings gave rise to totalitarianism. I don't know
> whether or not that was Gurdjieff's intent, but that was the apparent
> result.

>
> This milieu of mystical esoteric rot was where the myth that
> Apophis/Apepi/Seth---the evil serpent of darkness, and evil brother to
> Osiris---was an actual "reptilian alien" who lived under the Great Pyramid
> at Giza, (now a part of the Stargate SG-1 script). It is also the basis for
> Zechariah Sitchin's version, which has the Ancient Sumerians worshipping
> actual "fish gods" and "serpents". This mythical distortion of ancient
> folk-mythology, which eventually gave rise to religions, became part of a
> covert anti-Semitism which was shared even by Blavatsky, derived in part
> from the history of the Canaanites as worshippers of serpents, and that the
> Canaanites were therefore not people, but "serpent-people", interbred with
> reptiles, the origin of the currently vogue "shape-shifting reptilian
> aliens" idea, which is now claimed to be the origin of the British royal
> family, etc., primarily because the Hapsburgs were intermarried with Jews
> (i.e., "serpent-people"), though this thought of course is not shared by
> those who spread it.
>
> William Lyne

Stick to your occult historical studies and leave the physics to me.

>
>
> -
>
> > PS Rudolf Steiner, founder of The Waldorf Schools, was an enemy of
> > Hitler and Thule. Indeed the Nazi's burnt one of his buildings.
> >

--

Date sent: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 14:25:00 -0700
To: "Dr. Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti&&well.com>
Copies to: William Lyne
[snipped extremely long list of recipients]

What rock do these guys crawl out from under?

"Dr. Jack Sarfatti" wrote:

William Lyne wrote:

> One should not forget that Steiner shared most of the same
esoteric
> philosophy as the Nazis, so was viewed as the chief competitor, which
is why
> the Nazis burned him out.

Yes.

No, he was small potatoes then. The Strasser brothers were far more
important as a threat to become rivals, they built the party into an
effective force throughout Germany. Hitler was incapable of organizing
anything. See John Toland.

>
> Lambach Abbey was, and may still be, covered with swastikas,
from
> the days that "Father" Georg Lanz was a monk there. It was supposedly
during
> that time that the young Hitler was indoctrinated into these esoteric
> teachings.
This is not proven by any means. There is no evidence to support this
but the claims of people, whose testimony can't be accepted. Most likely
Hitler's ideas were long before meeting Lanz, after WWI.

]

>
> Also, don't forget General Karl Haushoffer's influence. He
spent
> seven years in Tibet, becoming an 'ordained' Tibetan Bhuddist priest,
then
> came back to Germany, where he bacame a member of the
Thullegesellschaft. He
> studied those seven years also with Gurdjieff, who was tutoring the
Dalai
> Lama.

This is also fiction, The Thule idiots have always tried to gain
credibility by claiming non-existent connections with other more well
known mystics. If you make such claims, show some evidence, not the
raving of loons.

Yes, and some one we know has given a lot of money to the Dalai Lama in
past two
years. The Dalai Lama today is a major force in the New Age. Indeed,
Fred Alan
Wolf was invited to see him. Is it the same Dalai Lama or a new one?
Also my
cousin David Padwa brought over some of the Tibetan Tulku's to USA
<http://qedcorp.com/pcr/pcr/sioo.html>
interesting synchronicity. Also Werner Erhard gave money to the Karmapa
we all
recall back in the 70's.

>
> Gurdjieff's main influence in Tibet was to bring out the
suppressed
> Bon cult, the worshippers of Kali Ma (Kali Matrakis, Bloody Mother),
and
> worship of the "collective consciousness" which was the basis for
> Gurdjieff's "Synergy", which became the "group identity principle" or
the
> Brownshirts and SS. (This doctrine was a distortion of the Spartan
"flying
> wedge" principle, which was developed for use against "totalitarian
> armies"---the "Immortal 10,000" of Xerxes, for example---but was NOT
the
> philosophy of the Spartans).

This is QUATSCH, as they say 'auf Deutsch'- BS!

>
> The movie "Seven Years in Tibet" whitewashed the fact that
Harrer
> was there as an SS Officer, tutoring the younger Dalai Lama. The
previous
> Dalai Lama, then in Germany---schooled in the suppressed Bon cult
> teachings--- died in Nazi Germany, as head of a group of over 10,000
Tibetan
> monks, a contingency of the SS. Most of those monks died in the
defense of
> Berlin. The rest of them were taken to New Jersey by the Allies, and
all
> eventually died there in a monastery.

Similar story about Oscar Ichazo of the Arica Cult from South America
that
strongly influenced Esalen in the 70's.

>
> Gurdjieff tutored Ernst Roehm ("Father of the Brownshirts"),
> Rosenberg, Haushoffer, Stalin, Mao, Dietrich Eckart, Blavatsky, and
quite a
> few others. In short, almost all the totalitarian leaders of the 20th
> century.

You are so full of hot air, it's beyond belief. Gurdjieff may have been
one of the best liars to ever grace this planet and your evidence is
nill. Haushoffer and Eckardt are two hopless bohenian psychos, who
philosophized as they cadged drinks in Munich cafes. I can get you
philosphy of equal value (()) any night in a bar or Cafe around here!!

> William Lyne

Stick to your occult historical studies and leave the physics to me.

>
>
> -
>
> > PS Rudolf Steiner, founder of The Waldorf Schools, was an enemy of
> > Hitler and Thule. Indeed the Nazi's burnt one of his buildings.
> >

--
http://stardrive.org <http://stardrive.org>

To: "Dr. Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti&&well.com>
Date sent: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:04:14 -0600

The Dalai Lama today was the one tutored by Harrer. He may or may not have
received the "wrong stuff." I have traced the "wrong turn of Tibetan
Bhuddism" to Gurdjieff's encouragement of the fordidden Bon teachings. A
Tibetal monk who used to live nearby, whom I used to take into Santa Fe,
told me that the Nazi connection was to the Bon cult. He described the Bon
teachings as "Black Magic", and the Tibetan Bhuddism as "White Magic". The
Bon cult was pre-Bhuddist, supposedly driven underground by Padma Sambava,
who brought Bhuddism into Tibet. But the Bonpas are still there, lurking,
and the likes of Gurdjieff 'brought them back out'---back into prominence,
with the prior Dalai Lama, and passed it off to the totalitarians. They are
the same as the Thuggee cult we saw in "Indiana Jones and the Temple of
Doom". That's where all the death worship comes from.

As for my physics, you don't know much about it. I will continue to
do my work there, and have already contributed significantly to advancements
in physics. You on the other hand will probably never contribute anything
new.
As for all the talk about "alien huggers", if you believe in any
kind of alien presence on earth, you are an alien hugger too. I don't see
any difference. There is no evidence of alien presence on earth, ever. If
you believe in such things without evidence, a taint is placed upon anything
you might have to say about physics, since the same kind of faulty
reasoning, which begins with a personal dishonesty with yourself, will be
passed off to others. I don't have such a problem. I only believe what I
have reason to believe.
Meanwhile, I trace the 'wrong turn' of physics to the advent of
Relativism, which has many of the same qualities of mysticism that the cults
practice.

William Lyne

To: "David Gladstone" <d1494&&wwc.com>, "Dr. Jack Sarfatti" <sarfatti&&well.com>
Date sent: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:13:18 -0600

A lover of these mystical teachings will never admit the documented
facts, and they are documented, but they won't be documented here by me,
because you people always deny the validity of the source. Steiner's
mystical movement was seen as a competitor by the Nazi mystics, drawing
its content from many of the same sources. Hitler met Father Lanz at
Lambach Abbey, when he was a boy.
The "underground masters" Hitler referred to were the Tibetan Bon cult,
who actually built an underground city in Tibet.

William Lyne

Date sent: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 20:26:58 -0700
To: William Lyne

William Lyne wrote:

> The Dalai Lama today was the one tutored by Harrer. He may or may not have
> received the "wrong stuff." I have traced the "wrong turn of Tibetan
> Bhuddism" to Gurdjieff's encouragement of the fordidden Bon teachings. A
> Tibetal monk who used to live nearby, whom I used to take into Santa Fe,
> told me that the Nazi connection was to the Bon cult. He described the Bon
> teachings as "Black Magic", and the Tibetan Bhuddism as "White Magic". The
> Bon cult was pre-Bhuddist, supposedly driven underground by Padma Sambava,
> who brought Bhuddism into Tibet. But the Bonpas are still there, lurking,
> and the likes of Gurdjieff 'brought them back out'---back into prominence,
> with the prior Dalai Lama, and passed it off to the totalitarians. They are
> the same as the Thuggee cult we saw in "Indiana Jones and the Temple of
> Doom". That's where all the death worship comes from.
>
> As for my physics, you don't know much about it.

I know everything about it from that telling sentence you wrote. You are
completely deluded that you have the slightest understanding of real physics. I
hope your historical scholarship is better than your physics.

> I will continue to
> do my work there, and have already contributed significantly to advancements
> in physics.

Oh really? Prove it. Document it. What have you contributed? We are all waiting.
Put up or shut up. I am willing to admit I was wrong that you are not as big a
clueless idiot about physics as you appear to be. However, I see nothing to
change my opinion.

> You on the other hand will probably never contribute anything
> new.

>
> As for all the talk about "alien huggers", if you believe in any
> kind of alien presence on earth, you are an alien hugger too. I don't see
> any difference.

Then you really are stupid.

> There is no evidence of alien presence on earth,

A different issue.

> ever. If
> you believe in such things without evidence, a taint is placed upon anything
> you might have to say about physics, since the same kind of faulty
> reasoning, which begins with a personal dishonesty with yourself, will be
> passed off to others. I don't have such a problem. I only believe what I
> have reason to believe.
> Meanwhile, I trace the 'wrong turn' of physics to the advent of
> Relativism, which has many of the same qualities of mysticism that the cults
> practice.

Case closed. You are a clueless arrogant fool.
--

Date sent: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:00:41 -0700
Subject: Re: Occult Nazis, Esalen, Gurdjieff, UFO, KGB
To: "Hudson, Ray (Santa Monica)"
Copies to: William Lyne

Thanks Ray.

I have been seeing this sort of clich psycho babble since 1973. Lyne had some
interesting things to say about the occult history, but he is such a clueless
crackpot on physics and engineering that we cannot trust anything he says. He is
very very typical of the level of the people leading the UFO Disclosure Movement
BTW. Criminally stupid, yet arrogant, about physical science.

"Hudson, Ray (Santa Monica)" wrote:

> > William Lyne wrote:
> >>The Synergy idea---that the "total effect is
> >> greater than the sum of the parts", isn't even true of a chemical
> compound,
> >> muchless of people.
>
> And Jack responded with:
> >There you go again. You are wrong! That the organic whole is
> greater than the
> >simple mechanical sum of its parts is the basic quantum principle.
> Indeed what
> >you say about the chemical bond is false. Eat sodium and chlorine
> separately see
> >what happens. It ain't same as salt! This is Physics 101 and
> Chemistry 101.
>
> Bill, I hate to say this (not!) but every time you spout off something like
> this that is demonstrably
> wrong though conventional, well-known science, you make me less interested
> in even looking into
> some of the things you claim about Tesla's work and whether it was ever
> demonstrated! Jack's
> NaCl example is a great one...want another from my field? Let's talk about
> drag production and
> measurement: You have a wing, and you have a fuselage....you measure the
> drag of each, call
> the results X and Y respectively. Now you mount the wing on the fuselage
> and measure the drag,
> and let's call that Z....you know what?
>
> X + Y =/= Z if the thing is serodynamically well-designed, then Z < X +
> Y
>
> Hey bubba....ever wonder why birds fly in a "V" formation? It's got to do
> with DRAG REDUCTION,
> and the birds don't even need degrees in aerodynamics (which I possess BTW)
> to figure that out!
> Sorry, but this is synergystic! You're wrong.
>
> And in another thread, the Bill Lynne fantasy went like this:
> >>then quickly
> >> accelerating toward Ft. Bliss, Texas, at about mach 30.
>
> and Jack so rightly challenged you with:
> >This is goofy. If you saw something like that. It was alien ET that
> our guys
> >were trying to figure out. How did you measure "Mach 30"? How old
> were you in
> >1953?
>
> Once again, this stuff is treading in the physics of my livelihood. I would
> hazard to guess that I know more
> about supersonic aerodynamics than you do, Mr. Lynne (unless you want to
> show some credentials that
> you understand it, which I don't think you do). First: Do you know how
> DIFFICULT it is to exceed even
> Mach 3 (much less 30!) in the troposphere (up to 36000 feet) or even in the
> stratosphere? Second: If you
> did get to this high of a Mach number in air of this density, do you
> understand how STRONG the shock
> wave would have been? I'd hazard to guess that if this thing DID speed off
> at Mach 30, and it was below
> 20,000 feet pressure altitude, that your ears would have bled from the
> impact of the shock from you being
> so close to it. And yet you did not even MENTION that you heard a sonic
> boom! Or have the government
> spooks found a way around the fluid dynamics of supersonic compressibility?
> :-)
>
> So I have to echo Jack's sentiments when he says:
> >Prove it. Put up or shut up.
>
> And when you say things like:
> >>As for my physics, you don't know much about it. I will continue
> to
> >>do my work there, and have already contributed significantly to
> advancements
> >>in physics.
>
> And we don't know much about it because it is not in the mainstream! Why is
> "your physics" so
> well-hidden? Why don't we know about your contributions to significant
> advancements in physics?
> Are you talking about historical interpretations of physics, or no-sh**
> scientific advances? A TRUE
> scientist who DOES contribute to advancements does not "hide" his work and
> refer to it in veiled
> allusions to their own greatness! They spread it around for others to read,
> digest, consider, and
> shoot darts at! C'mon man! Get with the Scientific Process that everyone
> else accepts!
>
> Bill, your rhetoric is even tiring me out....and I have a higher tolerance
> for it than Jack, possibly just
> because I am younger than he is and haven't had to wade thru as much of the
> BS! So I am no longer
> going to wade-thru FBI-released documents on Telsa looking for something YOU
> claim is scientific
> proof his his zero-point energy creations! If you really are a scientist,
> then you will send it to me,
> and make it as plain as day so I can evaluate it (like every other scientist
> is willing to do!)
>
> Regards,
> Ray
> Raymond A. Hudson
> Member of Technical Staff
> Flight Controls Systems Engineering
> BAE Systems, Controls Inc.

--

Date sent: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:33:30 -0700
Subject: Re: Occult Nazis, Esalen, Gurdjieff
To: Glen Lindenstadt

Glen Lindenstadt wrote:

> Jack:
>
> Who knows the true story about the Nazi connection to manipulating the whole
> New Age Spiritual movement?

Wrong question. Read Rashomon, Alexandria Quartet, Wheeler's "Twenty Questions"
Observer-Participator, Borges's Tlon Ubquar Tlon (sp?) Also remember its the End
to Ordinary History. The Greater Earth is Super Cosmos of Hyperspace with
alternate timelines both past and future. One must look for degrees of
consistency in any record from the past. Which past? This opens Pandora's Box.

> Schwartz alleges the KGB was using Esalen for
> these purposes.

Yes. In the past most of us share.

>
> Let's connect next time your in LA.

I gave you the coordinates Aug 17 - 20. You got them?

>
> Do you know Dan Drasin? Have you seen the documentary called Hello Heaven,
> which examines Instrumental Transcommunication or "ITC"?- alleges in the
> 50's anomalous voices began to appear on audio recording tapes.

No I know nothing about that. Only my 1953 contact which was not on tape. I know
of Puharich and Schnabel's stories (Ch 11 Remote Viewers).

>
>
> Best,
> Glen

--

So, we removed the pages, and the whole thing faded into the background; except for Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner, Stormbear Williams, their pal Jeff Rense (who came on stage a bit later, but interestingly, again relating to the Jewish issue, but that will come soon enough), and then even later, John Kaminski and Judy Andreas.

sarfatti said:
Here is THE BIG QUESTION:

Send equations, explanations and blueprints for constructing Star Gate
Time Machines and flying saucer "vacuum propellers".

In other words tell those Cassiopaeans that Sarfatti says "s%3t or get off
the pot", no more c&^$teasing please.

This is the simple Electric Kool Aid Acid Test for the Cassiopaeans to
prove they are real and not just a figment of Laura's imagination. Also it
will save me a lot of work!
Clearly Mr. Sarfatti was not paying attention in the No-Free-Lunch class.
At this point I believe that sixth density toilets are still beyond our comprehension.

Kochav mantra he goes on repeating rounds and rounds. This circular reasoning ever returning to sacrasanta Torah ... Mmmm Interesting, whether does he spend also "indefinite time in solitude"?
There is no such fact, since I never said what you claimed I would have said.
Als thai haf wryten and sayd
Haf I alle in myn Inglis layd
In simple speeche as I couthe,
That in lightest in manne's mouthe.
Alle for the luf of simple men,
That strange Inglis cannot ken.
Robert de Bruinne
Laura, could you please give some more info on Raj:
Laura said:
Kochav/>Laura wrote:
My genes are Jewish alright. possibly contain
>the most important codon for the survival of the human race against the domination of the Alien Raj.
Who are the alien Raj? That this would then be manipulated by the Raj to
>prevent the spreading of these genes, as it was intended, is not too hard to figure out. That this might be behind Hitler's mindless drive to destruction, is also pointed out.
Note: the term "Alien Raj" was coined by anthropologist C. Scott Littleton who was a member of the Sarfatti list and with whom I have had many interesting exchanges on the subject of "ETs".
And thanks to Ark's remark in @mail there is some clarification also on circumcision of jews issue.
Ark said:
I wrote you - there will be many subjects where we will disagree, for instance the subject of circumscission, which I consider be lizard manipulated, to accomplish a psychic damage, not coming from G-d.

As I was gathering all this together, I was actually struck by the cohesiveness and choreography of the attack. There was Kochav, Tenen, and Ferris on one side using a set of terms, and there was Bridges, StormBear and Weidner on the other side using the same terms.

Yes, I did get a big cache of messages that were posted to that Jewish anti-missionary list, and some real doozies written by Kochav, but all that disappeared after the visit by Terri Burns, when my computer died. I have the suspicion that if I hadn't let it be known that I had those posts that I would never have received a visit from her and my computer would not have been fried. Those posts proved many things about A.D.L. attacks but the only evidence I have now that I even had them - and you can be sure that they learned from this experience and scrubbed the net! - is the exchange Ark had with Kochav and Joni about them.

In any event, once we had removed the pages, the Jewish contingent backed down. Stan Tenen began to play "good cop" to Vincent Bridges' "bad cop," and Vinnie and Stormbear suddenly had enough funds to devote themselves full time to defaming us and causing us problems. Shortly after we left the U.S., we took the entire website down as an experiment, just to see what they would do. Sure enough, they removed all the defamatory stuff from the web, took down websites, etc. So, it was obvious that getting us OFF the internet was the goal. Nothing but that.

Then, we came back with a bang: MOSSAD and Moving Companies, and it was obviously decided that some bigger guns than Bridges and Weidner were needed: so they brought in Jeff Rense.

Anyway, as I say, from what a person can see on the surface, they can pretty well figure out what is going on especially if they have at least once or twice actually seen a bit below the surface as we did with Kochav and Joni. Once we got a good snapshot of how they work, and who is really connected to who behind the scenes, it was all pretty simple from there on out to estimate who was on first.

Back
Top Bottom