Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner and Gang - Web Pathology

Colleen Johnston and Vincent Bridges Trash Laura and cassiopaea

Speaking of cults, its funny how religions don't get called cults. Laura and the C's group are so far from being a cult.

Heck, even the scientific community has some form of cult in it, as they tend to follow what the higher up's- the established researchers and theorists say. If they don't, they get less or no funding, and get ridiculed.

Mareiki's personal comments about Laura shows her true aim, to "win" at all costs. But then, thats psychopathic! Hmmm?

Laura wrote:
Not a surprise. When we published the information about Elaine Belisha and Godlikeproductions, where Vinnie Bridges, Colleen Johnston, StormBear William, Linda DeCloedt, Andrew Rowland, and others "hold court," we immediately received a threatening email that came - you guessed it - from the Netherlands
Good morning!
I didn't get what Elain Belisha and Godlikeproductions material is about. Yesterday saw on TV a program about young girls (who decided to go to western Europe and Turkey and earn money by prostituting) are used for "exchange parts" for their organs. It was like the worst nightmare coming true. Is Belaisha material about similar horrors?

See post here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=626&p=2

We don't know how deep the GLP thing goes, we just know that the people who started it have some very interesting connections based on the little bit that showed up. Based on the pattern, what we can see is only the tip of the iceberg.

Have you guys seen this?

Hi. I'm new to the forum, but I've been reading on your website for awhile now.

I went to rense.com a few minutes ago, and what do I see?

[Moderator: I deleted the link because it is Storm Bear linking to his site]

...written by StormBear...that name sounds oddly familiar.

Anyway, I haven't looked at it thoroughly, yet, I've got to get back to work, but I was wondering if you all knew about it.

Mishelle

Have you guys seen this?

I just followed your link orangeblossom and was disgusted at what I found. the Rense site has sunk to new lows in my opinion for carrying this type of drivel. As for the the architect of such lies and nonsense I would'nt put it past the owner of the Rense site itself to have come up with this crappola (apologies for the language).

I also don't like the fact that at the bottom of the opening page it has a single line of text stating another complete lie "This is based ona true story".

This is just another exapmle of the MCS ramping up the attacks due to being outed as one of the nuber one shills and COINTELPRO plants within the internet alternative news community.

Im disgusted and will personally never visit Rense again.

Have you guys seen this?

Appollynon, i'm with you on this one.
How low can these guys go? That's high school tactics. Retarded and immature.
It's evident that these idiots have been discovered and cornered, so now, ridicule and defamation, is being utilized.
Laura and Lisa's investigations have definitely hit a nerve.

Have you guys seen this?

Where on Rnse did you see this? Provide a link if possible or an explanation of where you encountered it on the Rnse site.

The site you mention has been known for a long time as one of Vincent Bridges' drone's work. He (the creator of the works) has periodically defamed all things Cass. He has also turned on his own and slandered just about anything he pleases with no indication at all that he has a conscience. He is also one of the wonderful bent minds that thinks it is funny to attack Laura's Children and Family. Indeed a wonderful specimen of Humanity.

I am sorry to say this Mishelle, but the way you registered and just dropped this little hint and the way you have even worded it sounds like Stormy himself. I'm not saying you are, but the wording and syntax matches both Vince and Stormy's prior little games. Their "oh by the way", "just wondering", "just wanted to bring this to your attention" approaches and also "oddly familiar" I am afraid to say has been their opening lines and MOO on the ATS board and DevilLikeProd board and several others.

orangeblossom said:
Hi. I'm new to the forum, but I've been reading on your website for awhile now.

I went to rense.com a few minutes ago, and what do I see?

[Moderator: link removed]

...written by StormBear...that name sounds oddly familiar.

Anyway, I haven't looked at it thoroughly, yet, I've got to get back to work, but I was wondering if you all knew about it.

Mishelle

Have you guys seen this?

Yep, like Gandhi said (I don't know if he really did say this but it's a great quote) "First they ignore us, then they ridicule us, then they fight us, then we win."

wilecoyote said:
Appollynon, i'm with you on this one.
How low can these guys go? That's high school tactics. Retarded and immature.
It's evident that these idiots have been discovered and cornered, so now, ridicule and defamation, is being utilized.
Laura and Lisa's investigations have definitely hit a nerve.

Have you guys seen this?

I went to the rense page, but couldn't find it. Orange blossom, where exactly did you get that link from?
i've scoured the website 3 times, but i can't seem to find your link. (Maybe it was deleted?)
I ask Appollynon to go search the website also.
Orange Blossom, did you submit this website just to incite a reaction from Laura and the members of the forum?
(No offence, but you made it seem as if the link is obvious and waiting to be clicked). Please direct me, and pardon me if i'm wrong.

Have you guys seen this?

It was a orangeblossom's (Read: Storm Bear or one of his buddies (VB)) TRICK!

Ex-casschat member with casschat email address goddesswithin221@..."

Casschat memebers can analyze his posts May 10-June 11, 2004

From an email I received from the same "Mishelle" on October 29, 2004

Long story short, if a person were attempting to disrupt or, perhaps, discredit
someone(s), like I have read with the various things that have happened to you
all, for example, there is usually a key word, a phrase, some giving away of
the game, if one knows what to look for. So, not her goal, per se, but a
marker, perhaps, of where she was headed, the direction that she was
going.....that went a little longer than I had expected. Um, I hope it answers
your question though.

regards,

Mishelle

Have you guys seen this?

I kinda figured something didn't smell right with that 'hi, i'm busy, so lemme just drop this defaming link on Laura, and go back to work" routine.
Ha, stormbear, how pathetic. What were you trying to accomplish with that? Very sad indeed.

Have you guys seen this?

Ark here: It was my mistake. It was not Storm Bear. Apparently, according to Mishelle, there is a "rotating link" on Rense that, when randomly selected, points to Storm Bear's defamatory site. Normally it is a paid service, but, taking into account that Rense,VB and SB are "buddies in the buiseness", it is probably a free service in this case.

So, after all, Mishelle may have been innocent - just hasty and not taking into account the consequences and the environment we are in.

Recent events on GLP are quite interesting. I don't read it myself, but there are a couple of people who check it out now and again to see what new "flame" activity is going on.

Seems that some new poster showed up a few weeks ago (I think it was that long, don't know since I haven't seen it myself), and apparently went after Vinnie's jugular. Supposedly, this guy produced evidence after evidence that Vinnie was nothing but a bald-faced liar, gave names and phone numbers and so on.

Seems that Vinnie hasn't been doing too well on the defense, either. I was sent an actual recent post in the exchange:

Merkin
User ID: 122116
7/26/2006 12:16 PM
Re: Ok, enough about Nancy and the Zetas. What do you all know about Laura and the Cassiopaeans? Quote

What a congenital liar Vincent Bridges really is.

He admits to sloppy book work and then reprints a bunch of useless emails between him and his coauthor like that is supposed to prove something.Not once in his rambling distorted views presented above does he try to even explain his changing story,his unregistered companies,his false copyright of Aethyrea Books LLC and never does he even try how Stormbears work could have been copyrighted under a false company.And to top it all off Stormbear agrees with him.

There was never an Aethyrea Books until Jan 2002 when his cowriter bought it.There was never any correlation between Aleph Books and Aethyrea Books.Vincent bridges tells us that he can have a sole prorietorship in NC but the Sec of State says that he is lying.

And his chorus of cult goons believe him.This is like some contagious congenital disorder that spreads through a cult like a virus.

The long and short of this whole episode is that just like his bio Vincent Bridges is lying.He lied about his college education. He lied about his graduate school research papers,he lied about writing for Rolling Stone,he lied about writing for High Times,he lied about writing for Cream,he lied about writing for Seventeen,he lied about writing a novel for DAW,he lied about writing for Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine and he is lying right now on these pages about his publishing company that didn't exist.He blames everyone else for all of his problems from unknown inept interns to his cowriter to his producers,everyone around Bridges is busy making huge errors in their recollection of him, all except for himself who never makes ANY mistakes.

His BS act above is more proof that he WILL NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTION IS A STRAIGHT FORWARD MANNER.

Vincent Bridges published a book with no company registered. He sold them nationally and claimed that his non-existent company held the copyright. He put other writers work under this false company's copyrighted status like Stormbear.His cowriter caught on to the fraud and it appears that he actually tried to straighten the situation out.At least Bridges must of thought so because he used that company for three and a half years before he dissolved it.But now Bridges is saying that he is still selling books to Amazon with no registered company in NC doing it.

THE MAN IS A CONGENITAL LIAR and you cannot believe anything he says.

He has lied consistantly here from the beginning.

Laura Knight Jadczyk is right about Vincent Bridges.Her expose reveals more lies than the ones in the Lauralee.com bio.

He lied to Laura Jadczyk and tried to get the Noah Syndrome published by Aethyrea Books.A COMPANY THAT DID NOT EXIST AT THE TIME.

VINCENT BRIDGES IS A FRAUD AND A CRIMINAL.

That is why Laura has a hard on for him.He tried to steal her book and everyone with an ounce of common sense can see it.

And Stormbear Williams is willingly
participating in the fraud.

Notice in the post above from Bridges that he never actually tells us any information concerning his lies about his various stories about his fake companies.This is how he works.When confronted with a lie he just writes a bunch of crap that will bore the reader and distort in all directions.

And he is still lying.He lied in 1998 about his bio and he is lying right now still.He has never learned his lesson.

I will stay here until the end showing every lie, repeating every lie until every one of you gets it.
Thing is, I don't have a "hard on" for Vinnie. We just simply understood that he was a fraud and that other people needed to be warned about him. So, the now abandoned Perseus Foundation, Inc. published the report and we were not going to set the precedent of backing down from the truth.

Of course, it was only afterward, as things developed, that we began to see him as cointelpro. Now, a person does not have to be conscious of being used by a clever handler to be a good cointelpro agent. I always thought that Stormbear Williams was Vinnie's handler. It was later that the info about Ray Flowers and the connections to Rense came out.

Anyway, it's a funny development: Vinnie being faced down by the facts. I don't know what this Merkin's agenda is, but my guess is that it is somebody who has an "investment" in taking Vinnie down.

Interesting you should bring this up. Recently I went to GLP to check them out because they were mentioned on the forum and I ended up checking out about 10 pages of the thread you are referring to.

Laura said:
Recent events on GLP are quite interesting. I don't read it myself, but there are a couple of people who check it out now and again to see what new "flame" activity is going on.

Seems that some new poster showed up a few weeks ago (I think it was that long, don't know since I haven't seen it myself), and apparently went after Vinnie's jugular. Supposedly, this guy produced evidence after evidence that Vinnie was nothing but a bald-faced liar, gave names and phone numbers and so on.
Indeed, and it was quite interesting to see SB and VB wriggle like a couple of worms trying to spin things and accuse this "Merkin" of being SOTT-members/Ark/etc. Throw in some name calling and some vulgar language on their part and you start to get the picture.

Seems that Vinnie hasn't been doing too well on the defense, either.
No and he seems to repeat the same lies ad nauseam. Consistent like a machine in that respect.

Anyway, it's a funny development: Vinnie being faced down by the facts. I don't know what this Merkin's agenda is, but my guess is that it is somebody who has an "investment" in taking Vinnie down.
Interesting choice of name on the poster's part thought. (See wikipedia for more info on that).

--
Dominique

Back
Top Bottom