Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner and Gang - Web Pathology

Colleen Johnston and Vincent Bridges Trash Laura and cassiopaea

I missed the whole skirmish, so I now have the comfy advantage of being able to use my 20:20 hindsight.
And using this miraculous ability :-) my response to many of Mareiki's strangely aggressive posts, would be to say: "so, why are you here, exactly?"

Is it to learn? to grow? to discover? to create? to contribute?
or is it to destroy? to confuse? to distract? to charm? to tease? to mislead? to evade? to restrict? to show off?
I think it would then be very difficult for Mareiki to respond without disclosing the answer.

I am not even half way through with reading this thread yet, so pardon me if my following comments are redundant. I wanted to comment on the following though:

mareiki said:
Well Laura what 'they are doing' to you and your children is your choise. And your choise alone.
You yourself have choosen to do research, to inverstigate, to go on the world wide web, to be a 'channeler' Nobody forced you into doing this! You made a choise to publish all the material.
There is a kind of "blame the victim" theme that helps pathocracy stay powerful and central in our world. e.g., some people have this idea, that when a woman gets raped while she is passed out from drinking (like at a college party or something), it is her own fault for not being more responsible about how much she drank or about where she drank. Another possibility is that the guy just should not rape someone while they are unconscious. Probably, this is obvious to many who would be reading on this forum, but the "blame the victim" game can be more subtle than this. Such an example would be the new agey belief that a person has, say cancer, because they weren't positive enough. Or that they can be healed by being positive enough. In essence, "Don't worry. Be happy." I am not saying that emotional issues do not affect health. Probably, they do. But there is also PCBs, dioxins, the stress from having a predatory boss breathing down your neck in your 5 by 5 cubicle, the stress of being a Palestinian who has to pass through a checkpoint (where they may be shot while approaching) to get to the grocery store, etc. Another example (and then I'll stop) is hearing hawks in the U.S. disregard civilian casualities in somewhere like Fallujah because they "were given a chance to leave". And of course, this makes sense in a society that glorifies predatorial strength. In such a value system, those who get taken are to be disdained and devalued. On self observing, one can often see traces of this in one's own day to day interactions.

Mareiki said:
Well you know Ark I read Vincent bridges website (s)yesterday and I can only tell you: it is your word against his. In spite of your analysis and data he did the same.
I remember looking at Vinnie's website when I first found Laura's website sometime during 2001. I came in on the tail end of the Vincent Bridges saga but when I first took a look at his website to see what the heck was going on I simply could not believe what a crock of crap it was!! He was a living representation of 'pouring from the empty into the void (as Gurdjieff would say). The guy talked absolute nonsense and I suspected that he had some kind of mental problem. Thanks to Laura's research I come to understand that it was psychopathy. Considering all the information that is now available on the web, if one does not now see this instantly then they need a major calibration on their reading instruments.

mareiki said:
Well Esoquest"i rather hurt directly, and open then fowlded into 10000000000 words. LOL
Mareiki,
Me thinks you're a distraction, a noise similar to a cracking sound heard when playing a record. Easily heard especailly when listening to a classical piece. I don't post often here but I am aware of the situation between Laura and Vincent. The issues you are bringing up are old crap, been decided long time ago and only uninformed people like you would recycle them. So you may think you are smarter than many here for gallantly charging with your old information but the truth is, pardon the words, you are the village idiot.

Saying that it's their word against his word is plain stupid. The information is readily available and if you don't have the motivation to read them, you're in the wrong business.

And you claim to have spent a lot of time reading the C's site? You must be kidding!

There are many flavors of pathology, and there are many members here who can discuss the details of mareiki's particular type much better than I. One thing in common with many, if not all flavors, is that they pop if you stay the path past their threshold to have their version of reality challenged. At that point, the hidden becomes manifest. The mask come off, and we see exactly what we are dealing with as in the following:

mareiki said:
look at pictures of hers: overweithed, slumby, even her children are overweithed.
They suck and suck all of them because they cannot do otherwise..........they do exactly as mommy does.
besides she has 100'dreds of kilo's knowledge in her brain, body and blood.
Of course they eat the american way: prefabd food that is obvious. She has no time to cook like the French do!!!
She must read, research, networking as she is choosen to do the job of saving the world.
And so we see the real mareiki in the above statements... Vicious and superficial... Notice that her concluding criticism seems to be that Laura reads, researches, and networks.

Maybe, mareiki resents that Laura and the QFS imply that The Work takes work, that faith and salvation are not enough. Sorry... Grace may get you to the door, but it takes a conscious choice to walk through it. The making of a conscious, unweighted decision takes work.

kenlee said:
I remember looking at Vinnie's website when I first found Laura's website sometime during 2001. I came in on the tail end of the Vincent Bridges saga but when I first took a look at his website to see what the heck was going on I simply could not believe what a crock of crap it was!! He was a living representation of 'pouring from the empty into the void (as Gurdjieff would say). The guy talked absolute nonsense and I suspected that he had some kind of mental problem. Thanks to Laura's research I come to understand that it was psychopathy. Considering all the information that is now available on the web, if one does not now see this instantly then they need a major calibration on their reading instruments.
Agreed. I remember the first time I started going through Vinnie's site, it took me approximately 5 minutes to spot the first self-contradiction in what he was saying. That's the thing with psychologically deviant types... they lie so much that they can't even keep their own story straight.

And suckers like mareiki fall for it every time because it resonates deep down with the lies they hold so close to their own hearts.

Laura said:
Vulcan59 said:
I hope that this topic and it's thread does not get deleted. It serves as an invaluable learning aid for all that Laura, Ark and so many others have been talking about; OP's psychopaths, schizoids, etc.
Oh, no, we have no intention of deleting this thread! It is, as you say, an invaluable lesson about exactly the type of people that attack us and what their attacks consist of.
It would be inconceivable to make ad hominem attacks if you are concerned with the happiness of others, if you are able to feel empathy and be able to put yourself in Laura's place. But as we can see from this thread, some people are just unable to do this. This makes the subjects of organic portals, psychopathy and ponerology so important and we have people like Mareiki to remind us this.

I guess IT is gone now and IT will have to dine elsewhere. A mother who attacks another mother's beloved children. How repulsive is that.

Well well well! To witness the attempted ponerisation process in action is quite something. They just keep on crawling out of the woodwork. To see mareiki's posts degenerate into verbal emotional chaos and mud slinging. Laura's comment about ad-homenum was priceless and I so totaly agree, Laura can answer with proof, every accusation levelled at her.

I can't help but smile when I think of anyone new coming to the board and reading this thread, it just clarifies the whole poneralogical process, an excellent example. Thankyou!

Tina said:
A mother who attacks another mother's beloved children. How repulsive is that.
It's 'evil' very evil.

mareiki said:
look at pictures of hers: overweithed, slumby, even her children are overweithed.
They suck and suck all of them because they cannot do otherwise..........they do exactly as mommy does.
besides she has 100'dreds of kilo's knowledge in her brain, body and blood.
Of course they eat the american way: prefabd food that is obvious. She has no time to cook like the French do!!!
She must read, research, networking as she is choosen to do the job of saving the world.
StrangeCaptain said:
And so we see the real mareiki in the above statements... Vicious and superficial.
Indeed. And the fact that she thinks that that kind of thinking holds any weight whatsoever in this forum really shows the delusion of that person. If she spent any amount of time on this forum she would realize that such superficial and vindictive statements are not going to be taken seriously at all. They are worthless words, pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Go peddle your wares elsewhere mareiki

And I know what energy sucking vampies are like - more than I would like to know. Laura isn't one of those, as far as I can perceive. She doesn't belittle, she doesn't disrespect, from what I've seen she's more than civil in some of these exchanges I've read. As far as I've seen, there's no angle or scam going on here.

And the internet is such a big place - if you don't like what you're reading, there's plenty of other places to go. No need to attack someone. Unless of course, you're the kind of person that enjoys hurting other people.

This one wasn't subtle - the really evil ones of this kind are a lot more subtle, and seem perfectly normal. That is until some external stress happens, and the mask slips a little bit. Grace (or lack therof) under fire is very telling.

Laura said:
I only began to drink a little wine after moving to France, and mainly in self-defense since everybody here drinks wine, even the kids!
Funny.

My wife still has trouble believing I used to buy cigarettes and/or beer - no questions asked - for my dad at the age of 8 or so where I grew up (hint: some white cliffs visible on a very clear day).
Where I live now I get carded because I look under 30. Sheez.

Dominique.

More and more of THE SAME types of attacks, THE SAME wild accusations, THE SAME lies recycled, and THE SAME illogical conclusions drawn from THE SAME. It never varies with these folks who point their crooked finger. Just more of THE SAME.

StrangeCaptain said:
I am not even half way through with reading this thread yet, so pardon me if my following comments are redundant. I wanted to comment on the following though:

mareiki said:
Well Laura what 'they are doing' to you and your children is your choise. And your choise alone.
You yourself have choosen to do research, to inverstigate, to go on the world wide web, to be a 'channeler' Nobody forced you into doing this! You made a choise to publish all the material.
There is a kind of "blame the victim" theme that helps pathocracy stay powerful and central in our world.
No kidding, eh? It's hard to fathom the kind of mentality that would blame the victim. I'm just about sick of seeing it happen time and time again. Then again, every time it does happen it's another confirmation that the material, especially Ponerology and all the related work regarding psychopaths, is spot on and obviously aggrevates those who don't want to be exposed for what they are. After all, as you basically wrote, they only hold power as long as they can work in darkness. Bright daylight must be painful upon them.

I've met and spent a bit of time with Laura, Ark, their children, the Signs team, and others related to this group and I found every one of them to be very caring, loving, considerate, understanding, and honest people. In fact, I've never met any people who more truly live those attributes. So to read anything Bridges and gang (Mareiki included) writes about these people is to read lies and hatred -- it is the equivelant of reading a portion of the mind of a psychopath, who naturally has a huge hole in their being where in normal people a heart would be found.

Back
Top Bottom