Session 29 December 2009

Laura said:
(Anart) Are they eventually going to just shut down international travel?

A: Yes

Q: (A***) How soon?

A: 8 months possible.

Q: (Scottie) I keep telling you we need to get a stone megalith thing so we can teleport!

(L) What about next year? For us, for the group?

A: You are on the way! Keep the faith in your abilities and the reality of higher densities and energies relating to both. You will receive dramatic demonstrations of the efficacy of the approach. The playing field is in the process of being leveled. And... Help is on the way!

Q: (L) You said that before... years ago! (laughter)

A: Build it...

Q: (Joe) ...and they will come!

Q: (L) So it was up to us to take steps to make it possible for help to come. Is that it?

Q: (L) I see. So there has to be a matching frequency.

Q: (L) I see.

(Scottie) And we don't have very long to do it.

A: There is no "time"!

Q: (laughter) (Scottie) Yeah, yeah...

(L) We've heard that, too! (laughter)

(Scottie) 5D city on a hill, 8 months until international travel stops... oh, and there's no time!!

A: It will not be total shutdown and it will not be long lasting either

Q: (L) So in other words, they'll do it. They'll try it, and something will happen and there'll be a reaction.

(P*****) Why they will shut down the airports?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (L) You thought you were gonna be sneaky and slide that in there! You know better than that. You know they're not gonna make a prediction! (laughter)

[tape stops] (laughter)

(L) Well, I'd say that's it! Goodbye.

A: Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Possible hit for the C's give or take 4 months?

Airports weren't fully 'closed' so to speak but commercial flights were grounded. And this wasn't for too long either.

Am I interpreting this wrong?

Paragon said:
Possible hit for the C's give or take 4 months?

Airports weren't fully 'closed' so to speak but commercial flights were grounded. And this wasn't for too long either.

Am I interpreting this wrong?

The Cs have always insisted that predictions are not fixed in time, so 8 months was just an approximation (also, it could be interpreted as within 8 months). Personally I do count it as a hit. Grounding airplanes for five or so days in half a continent is unprecedented, as far as I know. It is quite an extraordinary event, and the fact that the Cs predicted it makes it even more extraordinary.

Another possibility is that this was a trial run for the real travel ban. We'll wait and see. :)

Windmill knight said:
Another possibility is that this was a trial run for the real travel ban. We'll wait and see. :)

Yes, I have a feeling there might be another one, perhaps wider, in another four months or so... we'll see, though, maybe this was it.

anart said:
Windmill knight said:

Yes, I have a feeling there might be another one, perhaps wider, in another four months or so... we'll see, though, maybe this was it.

Interesting, I just found this:
Katla, the 'witch' volcano, looms over Iceland

[...]The worry for Icelanders is that each time Eyjafjoell has erupted over the last millennium, Katla, named after an Icelandic witch, quickly followed.

Explosive percussions heard every few minutes here testify to lava explosions inside Eyjafjoell, a few kilometers (miles) to the west, and the threat that Katla might be awaiting its cue.

"There have been three Eyjafjoell eruptions and Katla has followed each time," said geophysicist Sigrun Hreinsdottir, at the Earth Sciences Institute. "They are very close."

Some believe the volcanoes are directly linked underground so that magma from one can flow into the other. Hreinsdottir said that what happens inside volcanoes is largely a mystery.

What's known is that Katla has erupted approximately every 80 years since Vikings first settled this island nestled under the Arctic Circle more than a thousand years ago.

The last eruption was in 1918 and "it's the longest pause of Katla on record, which is why we are monitoring it very carefully," Hreinsdottir said.

An eruption from Katla might not necessarily be dangerous. But it has the potential every time to repeat the 1918 scene when a wall of melted glacier water swept down, bearing ice chunks the size of houses, and blanketing southern Iceland in thick ash.

What effect a monster eruption would have on a Europe crippled by the much milder Eyjafjoell can only be imagined. Much would depend on wind direction, the type of ash and height of the ash plume.

Living directly under Katla and the huge Myrdalsjokull glacier means a waiting game equally scary, frustrating and tiresome.[...]

Edit: Emphasis added

About :

(Anart) Is it a specific city that will be a "5D city on a hill"? Can we know?

A: Think big!

Q: (Joe) A big city?

(P*****) Big Apple? New York?

(A***) Capital city?

(Allen) Or more than just a city!

(Joe) Well, the US is the City on the Hill. Are we talking cosmic catastrophe here?

A: Eventually, yes.

There's this Cayce prediction (reading 1152-11 line 20):

Portions of the now east coast of New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. This will be another generation, though, here; while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia - these will disappear. This will be much sooner.

anart said:
Windmill knight said:

This is what I have been thinking, too. This was a trial run to see how the populace would react. This was not a lockdown on all international travel, nor was it very long after airlines, and others, became suspicious.

Perhaps this recent shutting down of air travel was to gauge more than just the level of acceptance of the loss of air travel but also to test the acceptance of the reason, in this case, volcanic ash clouds as a hazard to jet engines.

While the volcano was spewing ash, I was considering the C's prediction and wondered if it were possible to trigger ongoing eruptions that would eventually cause global coverage of ash cloud and not just european air space.

I also wondered if this was an opportunity to study how the ash cloud would travel, so that the PTB could calculate the requirements to cover all global flight paths with "hazardous" ash clouds.

I am so glad this forum exists as a sounding board for us to bounce these ideas around in search of probable truths.

Once again, I am most grateful for this forum and the continuous efforts of all involved.

Regards,
Gonzo

Excuse my ignorance but I have been going through acouple of the transcripts and the Cs keep saying "Help is on the way."

I know anticipation is bad and a no no but what exactly is this help let alone when will it arrive?

Is this help like 4D STO or what? Maybe, it could also mean just awhole bunch of people waking up and starting to pay attention to reality?

Also, when they say, "Help is on the way," do they mean for Laura and the team(plus maybe the group in general) specifically or humanity as a whole?? I suppose it could be both to some extent when you take free will into account.

(A***) Should we ask about the weather, or...?

Q: (Scottie) I keep telling you we need to get a stone megalith thing so we can teleport!

Also we happen to be on the 8th month so I wonder if anything interesting is going to happen in the remaining weeks or months before 2011.

I also dare ask, how is the big stone megalith coming along? :rolleyes:

EDIT: It appears I made a mistake. I clicked reply on the wrong tab and didnt notice so if an admin or whoever has the capability can be kind enough to move this to the 29th of december 2009 session?

Edit: Moved

First and foremost, I would like to thank Laura & the Sott crew for all of their hard work. It's amazing to watch the sessions align with current events.

I'm here today because I'm wondering if this story (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101029/ap_on_bi_ge/airports_suspicious_packages) from the MSM is a possible precursor to the shutdown of international air travel. Is this possibly phase II of the psyop that began with the Icelandic volcano travel shutdown?

Laura said:
Session Date: December 29th 2009

Thank you all for sharing!

A: The more who see, the more that can see! And didn't we once say that it is not where you are but rather WHO you are and what you SEE!!

So in essence your geographic location matters not. It is only who you are and what you can see by your direct actions of acquiring knowledge and sharing to others that matter? For in the end we all go else where but the here and now is what I want to focus on. I wish to maximize my efforts to help this progression of knowledge and personal growth within the given allotment of "time" left. Thank you all for everything you put forth on this forum.

Best,

Frank

Hey Frank,

I used to wonder about moving too. But, after learning that the elites are finding places to survive the cataclysm along with the arctic seed bank, I have given up the idea of survival. If we did survive the disasters, would we want to live in a world that has a big population of survivor elites? It would be worse than now, with them probably as the majority!

FrankM4326754 said:

A: The more who see, the more that can see! And didn't we once say that it is not where you are but rather WHO you are and what you SEE!!

So in essence your geographic location matters not. It is only who you are and what you can see by your direct actions of acquiring knowledge and sharing to others that matter? For in the end we all go else where but the here and now is what I want to focus on. I wish to maximize my efforts to help this progression of knowledge and personal growth within the given allotment of "time" left. Thank you all for everything you put forth on this forum.

Best,

Frank

Hi Frank,

It seems there's a bit more to it than what you wrote. What a person chooses to DO (in Work terminology) defines who a person is. And what a person can do is based on what that person can see. So if a person sees that where they're at isn't good for reaching their aim, then it might be best if that person moves to a safer place where they can continue towards the aim. After all, it's probably true that none of us are much help here in 3D if we've died, or gotten locked away in some gitmo dungeon. So in that sense it does matter where a person is physically, but the point is that where a person is at is a decision based on an aim, who that person is, and what that person sees - it is not based solely on fear nor the thought of simple survival for survival's sake.

And if I've got that wrong in some aspect then I'm sure someone will chime in with a correction.

m said:
FrankM4326754 said:

Best,

Frank

Hi Frank,

It seems there's a bit more to it than what you wrote. What a person chooses to DO (in Work terminology) defines who a person is. And what a person can do is based on what that person can see. So if a person sees that where they're at isn't good for reaching their aim, then it might be best if that person moves to a safer place where they can continue towards the aim. After all, it's probably true that none of us are much help here in 3D if we've died, or gotten locked away in some gitmo dungeon. So in that sense it does matter where a person is physically, but the point is that where a person is at is a decision based on an aim, who that person is, and what that person sees - it is not based solely on fear nor the thought of simple survival for survival's sake.

And if I've got that wrong in some aspect then I'm sure someone will chime in with a correction.

m, That's how I understand it too. :)

m said:

That's essentially it, in a nutshell. It's hard to understand how the internal pressures move around sometimes.

Helps a lot to first simply know and not fear that we'll die either way. No matter where you are.

So if that is the case, every other minute after you remember that is pure gravy.

That moment, self-remembering, let's you really see what it is that is moving around inside. As in: "Why do I feel like I have to do this?" Or, "why is this making me angry", or yet: "What's urging me to address issue X".

You get the idea. Yes, it seems to be complex when you try to work out what you SHOULD be doing within the dynamic complexities of mundane life, but don't forget to not anticipate how it will go down.

Just try to remember the ROOT essence of your aim, and adjust accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom