Session 29 December 2009

anart said:
JonnyRadar said:
Q: (Joe) What about the triangular UFO over Moscow, was it real?

(Allen) Fake!

A: No

Any clarification as to whether the "No" is a response to Joe or to Allen?

The response was to Joe.

Thanks :) And thank you guys for transcribing these sessions so quickly! It's really an inspiration to read this material as it continues to be generated.

MC said:
Hi kannas,

With all due respect, when I read something like this:

I'm going to post this even if I am not making sense or it appears odd or out of left field. . .

I don't know why this is 'sticking out' as far as for me. I don't know if I am sticking something out that is not related or off topic or whatever. . .

it raises a red flag. It would be helpful for me at least, if you wouldn’t mind clarifying what prompted this post as a reply to this particular thread.

MC, I've been thinking about this post of yours since you wrote it and I think it's important for you to know that - from my perspective - it is out of line.

Since kannas is new, you do not know where she/he is coming from. You do not know what she/he is struggling with or how difficult it might be for her/him to post at all. In short, you're jumping to conclusions and being rude. Telling someone who has just begun to post (and who has written about her/his difficulties with doing so) that you have 'red flags raised' due to nothing, really, is rude. It is lacking in external consideration and fairly thoughtless.

So, since I doubt you intended to be thoughtless, I'm quite curious about what is going on with you that might be making you more gruff and crabby than necessary toward a new member of the forum who is trying to learn the ropes. If nothing is going on with you currently that might lead to your reaction and post, then I'm wondering why you think this is an acceptable way to write to a new member of this forum, considering that you can't know if she/he is hanging from a thread or not?

I must say it is absolutely wonderful to receive the regular session updates now. The speed with which they are transcribed and shared is greatly appreciated. Much to think about, much to do.

Deedlet said:
(Anart) Are they eventually going to just shut down international travel?

A: Yes

Q: (A***) How soon?

A: 8 months possible.

Q: (Scottie) I keep telling you we need to get a stone megalith thing so we can teleport!

shutting down the international travel issue is kind of nerve-racking. But at least it's good that it wont be permanent.

I am surprised with this Cs answer also because I am planning to leave U.S.A. in August to move back to Japan (to study Clinical Psychology in a glad school as I mentioned in other threads). :(

I don't know what actually going to happen beforehand that will lead to the "shut down" but the most important thing is 'no anticipation' and keep BEing and DOing the Work, I believe. As the 1st day of 2010, I feel more strongly to BE 'clean' in body, mind and heart.

Thank you for sharing the session again and my best regards toward this 'Networking'. :flowers:

Thank you all so much for the transcript and the many posts that have been helpful in interpretation.

Have been thinking about the US predicament prior to this session and thought what is in store for us here in the states for 2010?

My world is at present like walking on a tightrope. Not sure what will be transpiring on a personal level for my family and I. Have been working on the not anticipating thing and with not really knowing what lies ahead, why spend energy worrying about the "unknowns" This has been huge for me because I have been a compulsive worrier. It is quite liberating.

A: The more who see, the more that can see! And didn't we once say that it is not where you are but rather WHO you are and what you SEE!!

This holds such a secure place for me. I keep repeating this over and over again. Because our material things are constantly changing and for me I can no longer depend on them. It is all so transitory. So where ever I am there I am. Learning to deal with what is at hand. Wishful thinking holds no place and I catch myself now more then ever when in a state of this. Transform it into the above quote from the C's.

We can only deal with the person in the mirror. By doing the EE program we are offering our help as best we can. If I am to pass on to 5D or be here in an aftermath, I am trusting that the work done thus far will assist me in whatever and where ever I am.

From Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven
Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change
The road you're on

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The truth will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll

This had popped in my head and thought it of significance. Thank you all again.

GottoGo said:
I don't know what actually going to happen beforehand that will lead to the "shut down" but the most important thing is 'no anticipation' and keep BEing and DOing the Work, I believe. As the 1st day of 2010, I feel more strongly to BE 'clean' in body, mind and heart.

Agreed.

There's a chance I'll be working with a film crew in Europe this summer. Will do my best not to be too concerned if the job doesn't happen...or I get stranded due to a shut down...or whatever the Universe throws my way. Even before Session 29/12/09, there was always the chance that travel plans here on the BBM could get more interesting. Stuff happens. Good thing we have some knowledge of how the world works via this forum and the EE program to deal with stress.

Hopefully, by BEing and Doing the Work, and striving more and more to be clean in body, mind and heart, we will arrive at our destinations...whatever and wherever they may be.

anart said:
MC said:
Hi kannas,

With all due respect, when I read something like this:

I'm going to post this even if I am not making sense or it appears odd or out of left field. . .

I don't know why this is 'sticking out' as far as for me. I don't know if I am sticking something out that is not related or off topic or whatever. . .

it raises a red flag. It would be helpful for me at least, if you wouldn’t mind clarifying what prompted this post as a reply to this particular thread.

MC, I've been thinking about this post of yours since you wrote it and I think it's important for you to know that - from my perspective - it is out of line.

Since kannas is new, you do not know where she/he is coming from. You do not know what she/he is struggling with or how difficult it might be for her/him to post at all. In short, you're jumping to conclusions and being rude. Telling someone who has just begun to post (and who has written about her/his difficulties with doing so) that you have 'red flags raised' due to nothing, really, is rude. It is lacking in external consideration and fairly thoughtless.

So, since I doubt you intended to be thoughtless, I'm quite curious about what is going on with you that might be making you more gruff and crabby than necessary toward a new member of the forum who is trying to learn the ropes. If nothing is going on with you currently that might lead to your reaction and post, then I'm wondering why you think this is an acceptable way to write to a new member of this forum, considering that you can't know if she/he is hanging from a thread or not?

I understand and will be more careful.

I wasn't in a crabby mood, and neither was I disturbed about anything. Kannas is new to the forum, but not new to forum activity, being a host and moderator of one prior to arriving here. Any other newbie writing:

I'm going to post this even if I am not making sense or it appears odd or out of left field. . . I don't know why this is 'sticking out' as far as for me

would've sounded less odd to me. I asked for a little more of her own thoughts because it was unclear to me why she posted what she did in that thread. Her response wrapped it up for me and I didn't give it any more thought until now.

Kannas, if my post caused any distress or doubt about being welcome here, I offer my sincere apologies.

MC said:
I wasn't in a crabby mood, and neither was I disturbed about anything. Kannas is new to the forum, but not new to forum activity, being a host and moderator of one prior to arriving here. Any other newbie writing:

I'm going to post this even if I am not making sense or it appears odd or out of left field. . . I don't know why this is 'sticking out' as far as for me

would've sounded less odd to me. I asked for a little more of her own thoughts because it was unclear to me why she posted what she did in that thread. Her response wrapped it up for me and I didn't give it any more thought until now.

Kannas, if my post caused any distress or doubt about being welcome here, I offer my sincere apologies.

Hi MC,

I know I was vague in that; however, and truthfully, I was scared to death when I posted. Yes, I have ran my own discussion board and hosted a forum at another board. But, these boards were of a totally different way of thinking and concepts. Cassiopaea (I include the websites, SOTT, forum) is truthful, straight-forward, knowledgeable, expansive... to just name a few. I haven't been exposed to anything like this before. It is if I have been in a bubble. The bubble burst when I landed into Cassiopaea. I am just beginning to pick through the debris and gain understanding. Since coming to Cassiopaea, it is amazing what seems to be happening within my own self and knowledge as to opening, deepening, widening. Yet, I am on wobbly legs. So, yes, I sure acted like a newbie here even though I was supposed to be experienced. It is important to me to be here.... to learn, grow, network, and to do The Work. Having a red flag raised did concern me. I've only just begun... There is a silver lining in this for me as I gained an awareness of where I've been and where I am now.

Thank you for your sincere apologies, MC. All is well.

kannas said:
I haven't been exposed to anything like this before. It is if I have been in a bubble. The bubble burst when I landed into Cassiopaea. I am just beginning to pick through the debris and gain understanding. Since coming to Cassiopaea, it is amazing what seems to be happening within my own self and knowledge as to opening, deepening, widening. Yet, I am on wobbly legs.

I'm glad that you are benefitting so much from your experience here Kannas, even though you are still getting your bearings. You have a rather unique background (described in your intro post), and I look forward to some time in the future, after you have some more experience here and have settled in, where you might be able to give us your perspective about the world that you are coming from and how it compares and contrasts with the information and your experiences here. For now, good luck gaining your balance and enjoy being out of the bubble!

Thanks team in France for the session, of course C’s too :), - much as usual to ponder ; positive creativity as a reinforcement was well noted.

A: Yes but that is actually good because it means that their desperation is being driven and they will make more mistakes and turn the masses against them sooner.

Q: (L) So the more positive things we do, and the more creative we become, the more it drives them to try to suppress and repress things in indirect ways to try to suppress and repress us without suppressing and repressing us directly - because that would be too obvious - and by so doing, they show their hand so to speak?

Laura said:
(Joe) What about the missile test earlier this month that was allegedly by the Russian navy that was seen over Norway. Was it a missile?

Q: (Joe) A normal, run of the mill, standard missile?

A: Yes. What was not normal was the atmosphere.

Q: (Anart) That's from dust from incoming rocks or debris.

I wonder whether the atmosphere over the skies of Tromso is affected by the nearby HAARP facility.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m12d12-Two-researchers-attribute-Norway-light-to-HAARP-antiET-spacebased-weapon-of-mass-destruction
Researcher Richard Hoagland notes that “just over the hill from Tromso [where the spiral light appeared], lies a high-tech Norwegian ‘HAARP antenna farm’ -- the EISCAT Ramfjordmoen facility -- specifically designed to broadcast powerful beams of microwave energy high into space ... thereby also creating blatant HD/torsion side-effects in the Earth's highly-electrified upper "plasma" atmosphere (ionosphere)? The facility is officially supported by Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan ... China ... the United Kingdom ... and Germany.”

It is possible that these "side-effects" are what caused the missile to display such an amazing pyrotechnic show.

Interesting-thank you!
2010 is the year of the tiger btw and guess what
the year 2012 is the year of the dragon

Back
Top Bottom