Session 29 July 2006

I admit that this is one of the more troubling sessions for me as well; having been brought up surrounded by Zionism, it was definitely uncomfortable.
So my emotional centre reacted negatively to the comments about the gas chambers and about the number of Jews killed. I personally believe that gas chambers were used and that the number was possibly somewhat higher than six million; that's just my own opinion on the matter.
The Nizkor Project has a whole collection of articles on the Holocaust primarily to combat Holocaust denialism that also help contextualise virtually everything in Political Ponerology. It's currently owned by B'nai Brith, but it was all assembled by a non-Jewish man decades beforehand. They seem to be fighting the good fight to me, because they seem to have been under attack a lot by pathological types: _http://www.nizkor.org/encouragements/
It also seems a bit noteworthy that the transmission might have been corrupted somewhat by two factors:
[list type=decimal]
[*]The fact that they were temporarily transmitting from Leo instead of Cassiopaea. I noticed that their 'signature style' was somewhat 'off'; for instance, they began with '3 Nights! Ok'. I can imagine you being somewhat bewildered by the sudden comment.
[*]The emotional atmosphere seems tense. Judging from what I know of 2006, there was a lot of stress, what with the new forum, the attacks, the lawsuit, etc., all feeding into a generally negative atmosphere. The Cs themselves have said that transmission quality varies depending on the people there and the emotional current. Even the transcription itself seems to have been written under stress.
[/list]
That all being said, another possibility is that the Cs were using a Gurdjieff tactic of saying something simply to force more thinking on the matter; it could be their way of reminding us not to turn the Holocaust into a religion, not to accept everything on blind principle, or possibly both or something else.
That being said, as for the context of why I'm commenting here and now: the Zionists are stepping up their game in the propaganda war (even trying to silence a Jewish girl in New Jersey born in Israel for tweeting about the apartheid), but at the same time, some actual anti-Semites are gaining momentum with Trump's ascendancy. So I think that while the Holocaust should most emphatically not be used as Zionist propaganda for their own ethnic cleansing of Palestine, it should definitely be remembered as a reminder of the consequences of prejudice and the very real possibility of a racist and fascist regime under Trump. And, of course, I have my personal reasons as an ethnic part-Jew.

First, thanks for all the new old sessions you've been putting up...they fill a lot of gaps.

I had read this one long ago, but looking at it today something "clicked"...i may be wrong, and i did read the whole thread just now to see if anyone caught it, and it appears no one did, but the 3 nights reference hit me this way..

Session 29th July 2006.
Laura, Ark, Perceval, Andromeda, Galahad, Mr. Scott, Galatea, Atriedes

A: 3 Nights! Ok

3 Knights, right? ....sorry if this is noise.

mArowmErowmEr said:
I admit that this is one of the more troubling sessions for me as well; having been brought up surrounded by Zionism, it was definitely uncomfortable.
So my emotional centre reacted negatively to the comments about the gas chambers and about the number of Jews killed. I personally believe that gas chambers were used and that the number was possibly somewhat higher than six million; that's just my own opinion on the matter.
The Nizkor Project has a whole collection of articles on the Holocaust primarily to combat Holocaust denialism that also help contextualise virtually everything in Political Ponerology. It's currently owned by B'nai Brith, but it was all assembled by a non-Jewish man decades beforehand. They seem to be fighting the good fight to me, because they seem to have been under attack a lot by pathological types: _http://www.nizkor.org/encouragements/
It also seems a bit noteworthy that the transmission might have been corrupted somewhat by two factors:
[list type=decimal]
[*]The fact that they were temporarily transmitting from Leo instead of Cassiopaea. I noticed that their 'signature style' was somewhat 'off'; for instance, they began with '3 Nights! Ok'. I can imagine you being somewhat bewildered by the sudden comment.
[*]The emotional atmosphere seems tense. Judging from what I know of 2006, there was a lot of stress, what with the new forum, the attacks, the lawsuit, etc., all feeding into a generally negative atmosphere. The Cs themselves have said that transmission quality varies depending on the people there and the emotional current. Even the transcription itself seems to have been written under stress.
[/list]
That all being said, another possibility is that the Cs were using a Gurdjieff tactic of saying something simply to force more thinking on the matter; it could be their way of reminding us not to turn the Holocaust into a religion, not to accept everything on blind principle, or possibly both or something else.
That being said, as for the context of why I'm commenting here and now: the Zionists are stepping up their game in the propaganda war (even trying to silence a Jewish girl in New Jersey born in Israel for tweeting about the apartheid), but at the same time, some actual anti-Semites are gaining momentum with Trump's ascendancy. So I think that while the Holocaust should most emphatically not be used as Zionist propaganda for their own ethnic cleansing of Palestine, it should definitely be remembered as a reminder of the consequences of prejudice and the very real possibility of a racist and fascist regime under Trump. And, of course, I have my personal reasons as an ethnic part-Jew.

Don't you think that the hyping of the Jewish holocaust to the exclusion of other holocausts has actually enabled further mass murder, and for that reason it's actually more of a negative than a positive in terms of, as you say, a "reminder of the consequences of prejudice"? To be specific, wouldn't you say that in its use as a reminder of the consequence of prejudice, it has also been (ab)used to create massive prejudice against Arabs that has facilitated wars and invasions of the Middle East that have resulted in the deaths, to date, of millions of Arabs, many of them semites?

Joe said:
Don't you think that the hyping of the Jewish holocaust to the exclusion of other holocausts has actually enabled further mass murder, and for that reason it's actually more of a negative than a positive in terms of, as you say, a "reminder of the consequences of prejudice"? To be specific, wouldn't you say that in its use as a reminder of the consequence of prejudice, it has also been (ab)used to create massive prejudice against Arabs that has facilitated wars and invasions of the Middle East that have resulted in the deaths, to date, of millions of Arabs, many of them semites?
Absolutely. Not only do the Zionists use it as propaganda for the Palestinian holocaust, but also the U.S. uses it for the genocides in Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc.. In my opinion, if we remember the Nazi Holocaust, we have to remember the 11 million non-Jews that perished alongside.
Not only that, but we have to remember that the Nazi Holocaust was not the epitome of mass murder and evil. Especially when we consider the Rape of Nanjing, the Rwandan Genocide, the Armenian Genocide, the Stalinist purges, the Maoist famines, the Cambodian Genocide, Pinochet's regime, and the U.S. atrocities in Vietnam, not even to mention the Nakba. And that was the 20th century alone.
Forgive me; I don't think I was being quite clear enough earlier. I would like to make it clear that every genocide, not just that committed by the Nazis, should be treated as a reminder, but also that when the Nazi Holocaust is brought up, we cannot allow it to be abused and distorted by psychopaths. I think Latuff drew much more succinctly what I was trying to say in this cartoon:
waap7.gif

Session Date: January 30th 2021
Q: (Pierre) When we asked months ago about the next big economic crisis, they said that it will start as usual with a manufactured crisis, but it will get out of hand. I was wondering if this pattern will be synchronous with the current sanitary situation? Fake pandemic, fake economic crisis, and then real pandemic and real economic crisis?

A: Sure. That's elementary dear Pierre!
I just found the Ummo work and they also speak about an economic and financial crach for april 2021.
What does The C's say about the Ummo or Ummite material ?

Reactions: KJS
(Perceval) Ok, last one: What was the source of the Ummite business?

A: 3D program experiment.
Someone have an idea about the C's answer?
What mean "3D program experiment "?
Since the Ummite have said that an economic crisis could occur on April 2021.
Thank you

Q: (laughter, you’re serious?!) (Perceval) Did Dick Cheney ever hunt human beings in the literal sense?

A: Well, that is an interesting question… the short answer is: has, does, plans for greater quarry.

There’s some information on this in the book Operation: Mind Control by Walter Bowart, particularly chapter 9 if anyone is interested in reading it. Here’s the digital link.

Starts on page 131.

Had something recently matching the symptoms of morgellons, only a small patch thankfully but still really freaky. Can't say if it's that 100 percent, but symptoms were exactly as described. Tried essential oils and propolis which usually works no joy. I got rid of the hair things with difficulty (tweezers!), then tried colloidal silver and it stopped the itching straight away. In just a few days cleared it up completely thanks God! Hope this helps if anyone has this problem.

Operation: Mind Control by Walter Bowart
Laura said:
Q: (laughter, you’re serious?!) (Perceval) Did Dick Cheney ever hunt human beings in the literal sense?

A: Well, that is an interesting question… the short answer is: has, does, plans for greater quarry.

Cheney playing "A Most Dangerous Game" - as related to what you referenced, the C's seem to have nailed that one if the account is true.

The Sport Of Psychopaths - Does Cheney Hunt Human Beings? -- Sott.net

Cheney playing "A Most Dangerous Game" - as related to what you referenced, the C's seem to have nailed that one if the account is true.

The Sport Of Psychopaths - Does Cheney Hunt Human Beings? -- Sott.net
Yea. I like Bowart’s book over McGowan’s stuff just because he takes a more professional approach. The other clue in there about a woman having programming that caused her to have accidents in April was interesting too, considering the April Drop Dead date remark from the C’s.

There’s other information that’s really interesting in there, for instance Pavlov wasn’t able to condition the dogs to salivate to the sound of a bell until he kept them in a highly artificial environment. So consider the environment most people live in, it’s incredibly artificial….. which is what’s needed for them to be conditioned.

It’s also mentioned that the Lebensborn was the original way the Nazis programmed people, another hit for the C’s as they mentioned how our FBI, NSA and CIA are the children of the Gestapo/SS. It’s the first time I’ve seen all these clues in print.

Q: (Perceval) Over 11 years ago you said that the Nazi master race idea was for the purposes of creating a breeding ground for the reintroduction of the Nephilim for total control of 3rd density prior to elevation to 4th, and that this failed. At the time Laura asked what their plan was now, and you said that you could not say because she would seek to reveal it leading to her destruction. So my question is, (with mirth) have we evolved to a high enough degree that we can know now?

A: You already figured it out.

Q: {Everyone looks to Perceval as though he figured something out}. (Perceval) Well I didn’t really figure anything out, I was just thinking about it and decided that the new plan was to introduce the psychopaths in order to effect the total control of the planet along certain lines)

A: And “culling” the non-psychopaths.

If we take into account what has happened from 2010 to 2023, it becomes clear that the plan has become a reality.

It is good to re-read older sessions so that the given information is not forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom