Session 3 August 1996

Palinurus

The Living Force
pavlin_k said:
That apparent contradiction might be solved with changing the frame of reference.

What if the explanation fits a 3 star system?
Hey pavlin_k,

I'm afraid your ingenious exegesis doesn't hold water as it is based on faulty assumptions -- which probably stems from your non-acquaintance with some of the basic materials.
There simply cannot be a three fold star system at play here -- if only for the following quotes from the same current session:

Q: (T) Okay, what is the twin sun theory?

A: Theory that the sun is really a double star.
Q: (L) Well, that is a damn good question! (T) What makes one atom helium and one atom oxygen? How do they know how to become what they are?

A: No.

Q: (T) Well, what determines the number?

A: Is it the composition of the nucleus?

Q: (L) Yeah. That's right. We forgot. What causes or determines the number of protons or whatever in the nucleus?

A: What composition would cause the orbiting of one electron?

Q: (L) One proton?


A: Now, think macro-dynamically.

Q: (L) Well, you once said that the sun is a window, or transition point to another density. Are you saying that the nucleus of an atom is also a window?

A: What we are saying is the sun is a proton and its twin is an electron!
But there is much, much more available to probably rank your exegesis among the realm of creative and inventive fantasies, and other confabulations. Like this for instance, a discussion about the discrepancy between 56% and 3.4%, or 0.56% even: Computational modelling of the companion star and its interaction with Sol notably Reply #7 - #13, but that whole topic is pertinent here.

Then we have:
pavlin_k said:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
July 4, 1998
A: Solar system, in concert with "mother star," is revolving around companion star, a "brown" star.
"The Mother star" ( partner ) and "The Little Brother" ( companion ), both of them "brown" stars.
You are reading this snippet completely out of context. Mother star is in quotes and here just means our own sun as being part of the solar system, i.e. planets plus sun/star. The whole system is revolving around the companion star which means they are moving 'in tandem' with one another which signifies two:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
A: They are moving in tandem with one another along a flat, elliptical orbital plane. Outer reaches of solar system are breached by passage of brown companion, thus explaining anomalies recently discovered regarding outer planets and their moons.
More background and further context in this topic: Some transcripts about dark companion and comet cluster

And now about this other snippet you mentioned:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
A: Other bodies not known to earth science.
More on what specifically that probably means, to be found in this topic: Another Hit ? - Solar System Structure


A general discussion about this whole matter can be found here: Incoming Second Sun?

Also relevant are (to name but a few):

NASA's WISE Survey Finds Thousands of New Stars, But No 'Planet X'
Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans? - Brown Dwarf Companion Star

Session 18 March 2000 with this remark therein that seems to give us some wriggling room for divers interpretations but NOT for a wild goose chase:
A: Our "companion star" data was meant as a clue for guidance purposes, not as the be all and end all.
Finally, when you do a forum wide search for companion star you will get 6 pages of results with 163 references in total.

So like I said, there really is much, much more available if you're genuinely interested, and I didn't even mention SotT.

Hope this helps a bit. :)
 

pavlin_k

The Force is Strong With This One
Palinurus said:
Session 18 March 2000 with this remark therein that seems to give us some wriggling room for divers interpretations but NOT for a wild goose chase:
A: Our "companion star" data was meant as a clue for guidance purposes, not as the be all and end all.
That is another reminder that when asking with strong prejudice, for just one companion, the greater truth can shine through only as clues.

Palinurus said:
Finally, when you do a forum wide search for companion star you will get 6 pages of results with 163 references in total.

So like I said, there really is much, much more available if you're genuinely interested, and I didn't even mention SotT.

Hope this helps a bit. :)
Any theory needs validation from the empirical data.
What better empirical evidence for a star then photos?
_http://files.kostovi.com/C_borealis_2.jpg
_http://files.kostovi.com/C_borealis.jpg

Q: (A) I want to continue questions from the previous session. First, about this companion star: where is it now; which part of the zodiac?
A: Libra Constellation.
The answer is as accurate as the limitation of the question allows.
Corona Borealis is above zodiacal Constellation Libra.

Some estimations regarding our little brother
diameter: 1.7 Jupiter's
density: the same as the Sun's
orbital period: 14000 years
distance now: 45 000 AU

Compare that with the Mother star here ( with photo evidence ).
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35630.0.html

The Mother Star is positioned on the summer solstice in the general direction of Sirius.
As hinted in this answer concerning Sirius.
Laura said:
A: Not Sol’s companion; but look in that direction for clues to your own little brother.
 

Palinurus

The Living Force
That is another reminder that when asking with strong prejudice, for just one companion, the greater truth can shine through only as clues.
Pavlin_k, I'm totally at a loss where from you actually got this fixed idea about asking with strong prejudice (no less!).

Fact of the matter is that the C's themselves have voluntarily initiated the concept of a companion star (singular, not plural). It's not an idea that originated from Laura or Ark or whoever, initially, as far as I can recall.

Why would the C's introduce a false idea and then never correct it even once, whilst the subject has been discussed with them numerous times without any prejudice in any shape or form concerning any possible answer about it that I know of?

Would you be able to give an example where such prejudice was clearly shown as per your opinion of it?
 

pavlin_k

The Force is Strong With This One
Palinurus said:
Would you be able to give an example where such prejudice was clearly shown as per your opinion of it?
Show us your empirical data.
Show us your photos.
How would you support your statement that there is only two stars in the solar system?
 

Palinurus

The Living Force
My current position is NOT that we have a system with two stars, you misread or misinterpreted what I wrote. For me the solar system consists of one star, our sun called Sol, and a number of planets.

The C''s have offered a hypothesis about a companion star (brown dwarf) to tentatively explain why the supposedly incoming periodical comet cluster (roughly 3600 year period) would this time be more densely populated than usual. Because of the relatively short lasting proximity of this hypothetical brown dwarf to the Oort cloud at its perihelion, its gravity would influence some of the bodies out there and send them on a trajectory in the direction of Sol, thereby possibly endangering earth.

This hypothesis has not yet been proved right or wrong because of lack of sufficient observations. According to conventional science no brown dwarf has been spotted that would match the C's hypothesis. You claim otherwise, apparently. I'm not convinced you're right.

This PDF-file contains the latest (2012) I could find about thirteen recently observed nearby brown dwarfs: _http://arxiv.org/pdf/1205.2122v1.pdf

Conventional science sources:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nearest_stars_and_brown_dwarfs
_http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/12lys.html
_http://www.bodurov.com/NearestStars/
_http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e9/Near-stars-past-future-en.svg/1279px-Near-stars-past-future-en.svg.png

Animations:

_http://fiddle.jshell.net/Ovid/ALMZD/3/show/
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nearest_stars_rotating_red-green.gif
 

pavlin_k

The Force is Strong With This One
Palinurus said:
The C''s have offered a hypothesis about a companion star (brown dwarf) to tentatively explain why the supposedly incoming periodical comet cluster (roughly 3600 year period) would this time be more densely populated than usual. Because of the relatively short lasting proximity of this hypothetical brown dwarf to the Oort cloud at its perihelion, its gravity would influence some of the bodies out there and send them on a trajectory in the direction of Sol, thereby possibly endangering earth.

This hypothesis has not yet been proved right or wrong because of lack of sufficient observations. According to conventional science no brown dwarf has been spotted that would match the C's hypothesis. You claim otherwise, apparently. I'm not convinced you're right.

This PDF-file contains the latest (2012) I could find about thirteen recently observed nearby brown dwarfs: _http://arxiv.org/pdf/1205.2122v1.pdf

Conventional science sources:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nearest_stars_and_brown_dwarfs
_http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/12lys.html
_http://www.bodurov.com/NearestStars/
_http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e9/Near-stars-past-future-en.svg/1279px-Near-stars-past-future-en.svg.png

Animations:

_http://fiddle.jshell.net/Ovid/ALMZD/3/show/
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nearest_stars_rotating_red-green.gif
Conventional science has it's own agenda.
Agenda that is not beneficial to humanity if you look around and observe the results.
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.

Here you can find 20 nearby brown dwarfs that conventional science ignores.
_http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15107#p96752
 

Palinurus

The Living Force
Conventional science has it's own agenda.
Agenda that is not beneficial to humanity if you look around and observe the results.
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.

Here you can find 20 nearby brown dwarfs that conventional science ignores.
_http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15107#p96752
Pavlin_k, once again I'm unable to follow your line of reasoning in these sweeping statements.

Granted, conventional science has all sorts of problems, especially when mismanaged and misused by psychopaths for their diverse nefarious agendas. That sorry state of affairs obviously doesn't prevent you from using their raw data to distill your own pictures out of those, judging on the list you linked to.

Furthermore, in the current context of this topic there's no way 'we' created problems which 'we' cannot solve with our current way of thinking. Where did you get that from? It doesn't apply here at all.

Which brings me to this other question: what exactly is your agenda?
 

romochar

Jedi Master
Brown dwarf star: In the news!

_http://news.sciencemag.org/space/2014/08/water-clouds-tentatively-detected-just-7-light-years-earth

Article was also mentionned on SuspiciousObservers at: _http://youtu.be/f9KJoUIdJRg

It's not the kind of star we read about that often, so I thought it might be good to share here? This session has always reverberated in me from the first timje i read it... These subjects are out of my depth but i wondered if the distance and the details might be OFF?! Whithin other things...
 

Merlin

Padawan Learner
Guess Pavlin has got it right . . .

Quote - pavlin_k Re: Session 3 August 1996

The Mother Star is positioned on the summer solstice in the general direction of Sirius.
As hinted in this answer concerning Sirius.
There is another reference to Sirius - strangely it appears in a WICCAN romance teen-pulp fiction graphical novel The Rose and The Cross by Kelly Sebastina. A blurb from Amazon says:-

Fleeting glimpses of WICCA and Mary Magdalene embedded in a pictorial essay on the antics of teen nymphet Angie who snares Uncle Chris to discover the Nectar of Immortality. Plus, a discussion on women's emancipation, the hidden dynamics of the US Civil War, the collapse of Communism, why smokers can't kick the habit, the origins of football, and, finally, why the bell tolls for the EU with the revocation of the Death Penalty.

www.amazon.com/Rose-Cross-Kelly-Sebastina/dp/1516916662
The image on Page 231-232 shows the solar system in a 24,000 year orbit with Sirius A and Sirius B . . . All good things happen in the Ascending Cycle (12,000 years) and vice versa for the Descent (12,000 years) . . .
 

Attachments

Top Bottom