Session 3 December 1994

Hi Martina,

You may want to start with this article: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/cropcircles.htm

Otherwise, you can use the search function. See top of page: Search, click on it and type cropcircles or something like that in the search box that appears. Make sure you conduct a forumwide search. In my case it yielded 29 results, so plenty to choose from. Happy hunting and reading.

Palinurus said:
Hi Martina,

You may want to start with this article: http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/cropcircles.htm

Otherwise, you can use the search function. See top of page: Search, click on it and type cropcircles or something like that in the search box that appears. Make sure you conduct a forumwide search. In my case it yielded 29 results, so plenty to choose from. Happy hunting and reading.

Also, have you read the Wave series? It is online for free here. Just scroll down a short bit and the books are on the left side of the page. There is a LOT of information in these books about a LOT of subjects.

Laura said:
December 3, 1994 Frank, Laura, V__

Q: (L) What does this wave consist of in terms of energy?

A: Feeling.

Q: (L) This wave is feeling? It is a wave of emotion?

A: Hyperkinetic sensate.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: All.

I searched on the net about kinetic(pertaining to motion,characterized by movement), then i found out what hyperkinetic could mean(wildly fast-paced or excited; frenetic - even though i think it might not be related to this context); sensate is explained like this in a dictionary - perceived by a sense or the senses. So there is some sort of energy feeling that can be translated as a sensation of fast movement, some sort of excitation. If this means All, is it possible that this feeling could be related as a feeling of everything that exists in the universe, expanding, evolving, also a feeling of time as being past present future(in the same time)? Hope i do not upset anyone if what i said is nonsense.

I searched on the net...

Hi edgitarra,

I would like to urge you to also perform a forum wide search for hyperkinetic sensate because when I did so just now, I got 47 returns -- among them seven or eight different sessions and almost a handful of threads specifically dedicated to this subject.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Thanks! On the forum i didn't search(i was too hurried to share my idea without looking deeper, good to know anyways),only on the internet to see exactly what these terms mean, but now i did and found the answers!

Today I was listening to music by Palestrina - this motet "Dum Complerentur" is particularly nice and joyful, and although I did know it's relevance, decided to re-read the text again. The Latin text and English translation (thanks to cpdl.org) are:

Latin.png
Latin text

Dum complerentur dies Pentecostes,
erant omnes pariter dicentes, Alleluia:
et subito factus est
sonus de coelo, Alleluia,
tamquam spiritus vehementis,
et replevit totam domum, Alleluia.

Dum ergo essent
in unum discipuli congregati,
propter metum iudæorum,
sonus repente de coelo
venit super eos,
tamquam spiritus vehementis,
et replevit totam domum, Alleluia.

English.png
English translation

When the day of Pentecost had come
they were all together talking, alleluia:
and suddenly there was
a sound from heaven, alleluia,
as of a rushing mighty wind,
and it filled the whole house, alleluia.

When therefore the disciples
were gathered together in one
for fear of the Jews,
a sound from heaven came upon them,
as of a rushing mighty wind,
and it filled the whole house, alleluia.

Q: (L) I would like to know, in the description of the Pentecost, it was said that the disciples gathered in a room and prayed for days and days and suddenly a wind came rushing in and flames danced over their heads and they all began speaking in tongues. I would like to know if this event or something similar occurred?
A: No.
Q: (L) In other words, the true baptism of the "Holy Spirit" was when Jesus breathed on his disciples and transmitted something like the Reiki initiation?
A: Close.

While the translation for the motet makes no reference to fire or speaking in tongues, I had to wonder if it was a reference to something in the sky - considering the sky trumpeting noises that have been witnessed around the world in recent times. Perhaps the question asked to the C's originally was asking if the literal description happened? If fire references were added, plus the heavenly sounds and sudden wind in a possible reference to a significant comet/asteroid impacting the sky above them, I think if it were me in that situation, I'd probably be speaking in 'tongues' too - out of the fright and sudden chaos.

For interest, this is a link to the motet:

Tonight I started reading old transcripts again. Strangely enough, the first session was from January 23, 2016. There came a reference to this session from December 3, 1994 with the predictions on future timelines. And this reference to Ukraine with chemical and nuclear attacks. This week I read an article that an attack on the US can also be indirect by dropping a nuclear weapon on Hawaii so that the infrastructure of the US can be preserved. Queen Elizabeth falls ill by blood...perhaps a reference to vaccination, perhaps a reference to Prince Andrew. Lots of aliens will show up and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. Everyone needs to wake up to this. It is happening now. The entire population will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. That's exactly how I feel. The madness doesn't stop and every second you wish the curtain would fall. I feel like I'm in the middle of the endgame right now, and I'm afraid I won't find the exit door😥

Queen Elizabeth falls ill by blood...perhaps a reference to vaccination, perhaps a reference to Prince Andrew.

February 20, 2022:

Queen Elizabeth II tests positive for COVID, has mild symptoms

Yes, @Nachtweide we can see how many events are happening that were seen by the Cs as far back as 1994.

Don't be discouraged. As @seve said have the faith of Caesar and let the show go on until the final scene. Just do the best you can and continue to network. As Caesar said "Be true to your nature and fear nothing". 💪⚔️ 🔜🌎🆓from🐸

Today there was:
Ukraine bombed the largest nuclear plant in Europe, fortunately there is no major damages:

In the Ukraine conflict going on since 2014, this might be the closest we have got to something nuclear in the literal sense. Nuclear and Ukraine also appear in this Session:
A: [...] Long message to follow. Pause: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!
Q: (L) Are you a Rodgers and Hammerstein fan? {While “Rodgers and Hammerstein” is what I said, and the creators of “My Fair Lady” were actually Lerner and Loew, the general intent of the question was “musical comedy”.}

A: Yes.
Ukraine was mentioned first in the above list, so does the latest mark a new turn? I don't think Russia would like Ukrainian nationalists or their handlers to do enough harm to the power plant to create a Fukushima like situation, but it is still a risk.

Although I looked up the transcript because of Ukraine, I also read the last expression in the list, "Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!". It comes from a song in the musical, "My Fair Lady" by Lerner and Loeve. The Wiki mentions:
Lerner and Loewe refers to the partnership between lyricist and librettist Alan Jay Lerner and composer Frederick Loewe.[1] Spanning three decades and nine musicals from 1942 to 1960 and again from 1970 to 1972, the pair are known for being behind the creation of critical on stage successes such as My Fair Lady, Brigadoon, and Camelot along with the musical film Gigi.[2]
From the Wiki about My Fair Lady:
This article is about the musical stage play. For the film, see My Fair Lady (film). For other uses, see My Fair Lady (disambiguation).
My Fair Lady is a musical based on George Bernard Shaw 's 1913 play Pygmalion , with a book and lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe . The story concerns Eliza Doolittle , a Cockney flower girl who takes speech lessons from professor Henry Higgins, a phonetician , so that she may pass as a lady. Despite his cynical nature and difficulty understanding women, Higgins falls in love with her.

The musical's 1956 Broadway production was a notable critical and popular success, winning six Tony Awards , including Best Musical . It set a record for the longest run of any musical on Broadway up to that time and was followed by a hit London production. Rex Harrison and Julie Andrews starred in both productions. Many revivals have followed, and the 1964 film version won the Academy Award for Best Picture .
Among My Fair Lady lyrics Soundtrack for Musical, 1956 one finds the song lyrics relating to the expression "Just you wait":
Just you wait, 'enry 'iggins, just you wait!
You'll be sorry, but your tears'll be to late!
You'll be broke, and I'll have money;
Will I help you? Don't be funny!
Just you wait, 'enry 'iggins, just you wait!
Just you wait, 'enry 'iggins, till you're sick,
And you scream to fetch a doctor double-quick.
I'll be off a second later And go straight to the the-ater!
Oh ho ho, 'enry 'iggins, just you wait!
Ooooooh 'enry 'iggins!
Just you wait until we're swimmin' in the sea!
Ooooooh 'enry 'iggins!
And you get a cramp a little ways from me!
When you yell you're going to drown I'll get dressed
and go to town! Oh ho ho, 'enry 'iggins!
Oh ho ho, 'enry 'iggins! Just you wait!
One day I'll be famous! I'll be proper and prim;
Go to St. James so often I will call it St. Jim!
One evening the king will say:
"Oh, Liza, old thing,
I want all of England your praises to sing.
Next week on the twentieth of May
I proclaim Liza Doolittle Day!
All the people will celebrate the glory of you
And whatever you wish and want I gladly will do."
"Thanks a lot, King" says I, in a manner well-bred;
But all I want is 'enry 'iggins 'ead!"
"Done," says the King with a stroke.
"Guard, run and bring in the bloke!"
Then they'll march you, 'enry 'iggins to the wall;
And the King will tell me: "Liza, sound the call."
As they lift their rifles higher, I'll shout:
"Ready! Aim! Fire!"
Oh ho ho, 'enry 'iggins,
Down you'll go, 'enry 'iggins!
Just you wait!
Musical performances
My Fair Lady “Rehearsal” (1960) - Julie Andrews
They recreated a “rehearsal" for Julie in which she works with her excerpts from dialect coach and then performs "Just You Wait”.
The Julie Andrews Archive
Or Just You Wait - My Fair Lady (1964)

Commentary on the creations of My Fair Lady
In "Lerner and Loewe: Broadway's Last Romantics" the middle part is all about the work that led to the creation of "My Fair Lady with excerpts from the song, "Just You Wait".
The middle part of the above video is available here: Lerner and Loewe's "My Fair Lady" (1988) - Audrey Hepburn, Julie Andrews, Kitty Carlisle Hart. The impression is that many artists went through struggles to write and produce the musical.

A comment on the ending of My Fair Lady
A YouTuber in London, J. Draper, made a video about the ending of May Fair Lady:
The Problem With My Fair Lady's Ending (And How To Fix It)
The tangled history of the ending to George Bernard Shaw's "Pygmalion" and Lerner and Loewe's musical "My Fair Lady". Should Higgins and Eliza get together at the end?
Sources and further reading: Shaw's recollections of "Pygmalion" rehearsals, including a hilarious anecdote about Tree getting beaned in the face with the slippers which I had to cut for time: https://archive.org/details/herbertbe... "The Ending of 'Pygmalion': A Structural View", by Stanley J. Solomon: https://www.jstor.org/stable/3204379 The news article about Pascal getting the rights to "Pygmalion": https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/ar... Alan Jay Lerner on "Pygmalion" and "My Fair Lady": https://www.jstor.org/stable/40681399 Shaw's original ending for the 1938 "Pygmalion": https://www.jstor.org/stable/40682253 Pygmalion script with postscript: https://www.gutenberg.org/files/3825/... Full, public domain 1938 movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmdPj... 00:00 Intro 01:34 Pygmalion's Metamorphoses 03:18 Shavian Pygmalion 12:26 Pascal's Wager 15:00 What The Americans Did 20:35 What's To Become Of Me?

The inspiration for "My Fair Lady" traces back to Greek mythology
Not only was My Fair Lady based on the play Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw
Pygmalion is a play by George Bernard Shaw, named after the Greek mythological figure. It premiered at the Hofburg Theatre in Vienna on 16 October 1913 and was first presented in German on stage to the public in 1913. Its English-language premiere took place at Her Majesty's Theatre in the West End in April 1914 and starred Herbert Beerbohm Tree as phonetics professor Henry Higgins and Mrs Patrick Campbell as Cockney flower girl Eliza Doolittle.

In ancient Greek mythology, Pygmalion fell in love with one of his sculptures, which then came to life. The general idea of that myth was a popular subject for Victorian era British playwrights, including one of Shaw's influences, W. S. Gilbert, who wrote a successful play based on the story called Pygmalion and Galatea that was first presented in 1871. Shaw would also have been familiar with the musical Adonis and the burlesque version, Galatea, or Pygmalion Reversed. Shaw's play has been adapted numerous times, most notably as the 1938 film Pygmalion, the 1956 musical My Fair Lady and its 1964 film version.

Shaw mentioned that the character of Professor Henry Higgins was inspired by several British professors of phonetics: Alexander Melville Bell, Alexander J. Ellis, Tito Pagliardini, but above all, the cantankerous Henry Sweet.[1]
In the transcript, Henry Higgins, is in quotes like "Henry Higgins,". From the play and the descriptions, we learn the character was a British academic and professor of phonetics, probably modelled in part on some real person.

About the story of Pygmalion in Greek mythology, there is:
In Greek mythology Pygmalion (/pɪɡˈmeɪliən/; Ancient Greek: Πυγμαλίων Pugmalíōn, gen.: Πυγμαλίωνος) is a legendary figure of Cyprus, who was a king and a sculptor. He is most familiar from Ovid's narrative poem Metamorphoses, in which Pygmalion was a sculptor who fell in love with a statue he had carved.
The Wiki explains the concept of metamorphosis as:
Metamorphosis is a biological process by which an animal physically develops including birth or hatching, involving a conspicuous and relatively abrupt change in the animal's body structure through cell growth and differentiation.[1] Some insects, fish, amphibians, mollusks, crustaceans, cnidarians, echinoderms, and tunicates undergo metamorphosis, which is often accompanied by a change of nutrition source or behavior.[2] Animals can be divided into species that undergo complete metamorphosis ("holometaboly"), incomplete metamorphosis ("hemimetaboly"), or no metamorphosis ("ametaboly").[3]

Scientific usage of the term is technically precise, and it is not applied to general aspects of cell growth, including rapid growth spurts. Generally organisms with a larva stage undergo metamorphosis, and during metamorphosis the organism loses larval characteristics. [4] References to "metamorphosis" in mammals are imprecise and only colloquial, but historically idealist ideas of transformation and morphology, as in Goethe's Metamorphosis of Plants, have influenced the development of ideas of evolution.
An element of love in the musical and the original plays
Whether in the musical, the play by George Bernard Shaw, or the original roots in Greek mythology, there is an element of love too. The genre of the musical, play and myth might in this way connect to the genre of fiction in the reading project discussed in: Romantic Fiction, Reality Shaping and The Work As noted in one of the videos, Lerner and Loewe were hailed as the last romantics of Broadway, so I was wondering if the Yes from the Cs related to more than just the musical comedy:
Q: (L) Are you a Rodgers and Hammerstein fan? {While “Rodgers and Hammerstein” is what I said, and the creators of “My Fair Lady” were actually Lerner and Loew, the general intent of the question was “musical comedy”.}

A: Yes.
The romantic aspect is for instance born out by the song Wouldn't it be lovely, where one finds several wishes, among which are some that might become more common in Europe this year with the expected shortage of gas in the EU:
Eliza All I want is a room somewhere,
Far away from the cold night air.
With one enormous chair,
Aow, wouldn't it be loverly?
Lots of choc'lates for me to eat,
Lots of coal makin' lots of 'eat.
Warm face, warm 'ands, warm feet,
Aow, so loverly sittin' abso-bloomin'-lutely still.
I would never budge 'till spring
Crept over me windowsill.
Someone's 'ead restin' on my knee,
Warm an' tender as 'e can be. 'ho takes good care of me,
Loverly, loverly, loverly, loverly
Here is a video: Wouldn’t It Be Loverly - My Fair Lady (Ed Sullivan Show, 1961) - Julie Andrews For the lyrics to the songs of My Fari Lady see here.
Other well known works by Lerner and Loewe
Brigadoon is a musical with a book and lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner, and music by Frederick Loewe.[1] The song "Almost Like Being in Love", from the musical, has become a standard. It features two American tourists who stumble upon Brigadoon, a mysterious Scottish village that appears for only one day every 100 years. Tommy, one of the tourists, falls in love with Fiona, a young woman from Brigadoon.

The original production opened at the Ziegfeld Theatre[2] on Broadway in 1947 and ran for 581 performances. It starred David Brooks, Marion Bell, Pamela Britton, and Lee Sullivan. In 1949, Brigadoon opened at the West End theatre and ran for 685 performances; many revivals have followed. A 1954 film version starred Gene Kelly and Cyd Charisse, and a 1966 television version starred Robert Goulet and Peter Falk.[3][4]
Lyrics for 1996 production of Brigadoon:
Another musical, Camelot has a story connected with JFK
Camelot is a 1960 musical by Alan Jay Lerner (book and lyrics) and Frederick Loewe (music). It is based on the King Arthur legend as adapted from T. H. White's 1958 novel The Once and Future King.

The original production, directed by Moss Hart with orchestrations by Robert Russell Bennett and Philip J. Lang, ran on Broadway for 873 performances, winning four Tony Awards. It starred Richard Burton as Arthur, Julie Andrews as Guenevere, and Robert Goulet as Lancelot. It spawned several revivals, foreign productions, and the 1967 Warner Bros. film Camelot. The musical has become associated with the Kennedy Administration, which is sometimes called the "Camelot Era," due to an interview with Jackie Kennedy in which she compared her husband's presidency to King Arthur's reign, specifically mentioning his fondness for the musical and particularly the closing lyrics which end the song "Camelot" and also form the ending of the musical itself.
The Wiki mentions:
A week after the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy in November 1963, Kennedy's widow, Jackie Kennedy, was interviewed by Theodore H. White, an interview that ran in the December 1963 issue of Life magazine. In the interview, Jackie stated that the show's original cast recording had been a favorite bedtime listening for her husband (who had been Lerner's classmate at Harvard University),[16] and that his favorite lines were in the final number: "Don't let it be forgot/ That once there was a spot/ For one brief, shining moment/ That was known as Camelot".[17] She also made a direct comparison to the Camelot storyline, saying, "There'll be great presidents again... but there'll never be another Camelot." The veracity of her claim about her husband's love of Camelot has been disputed.[18] Nevertheless, an association between Camelot and Kennedy's tenure as president formed immediately in the public consciousness, and has remained in the decades since.[13][19] Lerner later wrote in his autobiography that, soon after the article came out, a touring production of the show at the Civic Opera House in Chicago had to be stopped after those lines were sung: "there was a sudden wail from the audience. It was not a muffled sob; it was a loud, almost primitive cry of pain. The play stopped, and for almost five minutes everyone in the theater - on the stage, in the wings, in the pit, and in the audience - wept without restraint. Then the play continued..."[20]
And last a film, Gigi, with a plot that takes place in Paris
Gigi (French pronunciation: [ʒiʒi]) is a 1958 American musical romantic comedy film directed by Vincente Minnelli and processed using Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer's Eastmancolor film process Metrocolor. The screenplay by Alan Jay Lerner is based on the 1944 novella of the same name by Colette. The film features songs with lyrics by Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe, arranged and conducted by André Previn.

At the 31st Academy Awards, the film won all nine of its nominations, including Best Picture and Best Director for Minnelli. It held the record for the highest clean sweep of nominations until The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King won all eleven of its nominations at the 76th Academy Awards in 2004.

In 1991, Gigi was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".[5][6] The American Film Institute ranked it number 35 in AFI's 100 Years...100 Passions. The film is considered the last great Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer musical and the final great achievement of the Freed Unit, headed by producer Arthur Freed.

Enjoy the show!
While I have yet to watch the musical, My Fair Lady, maybe now is a good time to "enjoy the show".

Last edited:
From another thread:
A: Maternal influences. Psychological anxiety. Mother daughter rivalry for male attention. Enough personal dilly dallys. Long message to follow. Pause: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Leave channel open and pause: Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions this winter in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!

In 1994, were the C's referring to Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother or Queen Elizabeth II?
To which I responded:
Queen Elizabeth II was more of an institution, I think.
Consider also that Liz Truss became Prime Minister on September 6. An interesting coincidence, isn't it?
It turns out it is even more peculiar if you look at the names:
Elizabeth II (Elizabeth Alexandra Mary; 21 April 1926 – 8 September 2022)
Mary Elizabeth Truss (born 26 July 1975).

Back
Top Bottom