Session 3 January 2009

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
This session is going to have some blanks in it since we were discussing a health issue due to the fact that a member of our household was ill over Christmas and nearly died. Christmas was a rather grim affair for us this year. I'll edit it as tight as I can so that anything of general interest can be read.

Session Date: January 3rd 2009

Laura, Ark, family, Chateau Crew, a guest

A: !Hello QFS! How is the weather? Gonna get nippy!

Q: (L) Who do we have with us?

A: Sonoriaea transmitting through Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) We have a guest here tonight who would like to ask some questions. I'd to keep it short since I don't have a lot of energy. So, D*****? (D) Okay, I'd like to know what to focus on during my transitional period?

A: Find the desire of the heart. Not so easy, though.

Q: (D) Any clues?

A: False personality must die for the heart to be revealed.

Q: (D) Okay, so how can I move in that direction?

A: It cannot be done alone. You know the drill quite well, just a bit shy about commencing.

Q: (D) Okay... I'm not sure what to make of that. (L) Well, I guess that's it. That's the same thing they would tell me! (D) It can't be done alone, okay. Can I ask one more? So is there someone specific, or...

A: The process of the mirror is the most reliable way of seeing one's true reflection. You can see your soul that way.

Q: (L) When you say "mirror" do you mean a literal mirror, or do you mean "mirror" as we use it in QFS?

A: Both.

Q: (L) I have a question I want to ask. A lot of people say that esotericism and politics shouldn't be mixed together, that somebody who has esoteric pursuits - or spiritual pursuits, let me put it that way - shouldn't be interested in "worldly" things. I would like to have your view on this. Have we gone completely astray by mixing in politics?

A: Absolutely and vehemently not!!! There is no possibility of true spiritual work progressing without full awareness of the world that surrounds you. What have we said about "true religion?" Let your curiosity guide you. In its pure state curiosity is a spiritual function.

Q: (L) There was something else I wanted to ask also... Oh yeah! We did an I Ching for the year 2009. Basically it's "Biting Through", that once you've got the bite in your mouth, you've got to chew it. So, I was wondering if you had any comments on the year ahead?

A: Biting Through may apply more to those who are unprepared.

Q: (L) Unprepared in what sense?

A: 2009 is going to be a "smashing" year.

Q: (L) Swell. (J) Comets.

A: Maybe one...?

Q: (Discussion of answer) (L) Alright, what do you want to ask, J***? Nothing in particular? (L) How about ____'s health? ...

{...}

A: Remember there are those "out there" that would desire greatly to see this work end and will stoop to attack in insidious ways.

Q: (L) When you say "out there", what do you mean?

A: Both on and off planet.

{....}

Q: (___) What about the diet I'm eating now: mostly fruits and vegetables and a little bit of meat?

A: More protein needed for amino acids of a natural and balanced type.

Q: (____) So that means the amino acid supplements I'm taking aren't good?

A: Stop and eat meat. Your type needs the highest level and quality of protein.

Q: (_____) But I don't like meat! (C) You used to! (J) You do like meat. (____) No I don't!

A: Many of your current ideas and preferences may not be "yours."

Q: (A****) We all kind of knew that...

A: Do not underestimate the opposition.

{....}

Q: .... (J) Are we talking about things being beamed? Is that the main...

A: "Beamed" and otherwise. Hitchhikers and image formation and projection along with emotional manipulation via [planchette is moving too fast for Laura to call out letters, then it slows] various EM frequencies.

Q: (L) Thanks for slowing down there! (laughter) (A****) How do you protect yourself against these frequencies?

A: Few people on the planet get treated to such special attention.

Q: ...... (S) I have a question. They said "various EM frequencies". Well, what I'm thinking is the WiFi inside the house, and...

A: Very bad!!!!!!!!!!

Q: (S) Okay, so we can just use a very long ethernet cable instead of the WiFi.

A: Research frequencies and cancelling frequencies for ideas. But the main thing is mental blocking. Notice that ______ is similarly affected due to frequency similarity.

Q: (J) Frequency of the person, or frequency of the...

A: Note birth dates.

Q: .... (A****) Is this numerology based? (L) Well, I dunno, I think it's probably numerology/astrology, plus maybe the time of year and some kind of frequencies of the sun sign maybe. Is that it?

A: Yes. More or less.

{...}

Q: .... (Ark) You were asking about this WiFi, and it's bad, but I want to ask about this USB stick with the little antenna on our Asus? It radiates microwaves like cellphones. Is it strong?

A: Also bad. You would be surprised what tiny things can do. In all cases, however, there are remedies and safety measures.

Q: (S) Well, this kind of my question. Because we have cell phones that are so evil, right? The problem is that even if you never use a cell phone, there are towers EVERYWHERE. If a cell phone is on and it's close to you, that's worse, but... (L) You can't escape it all. (S) So we can obviously turn off the evil stuff, but... (L) I think there's also the stuff out there for cancelling that is dietary {like minerals}, or something you can do.

A: Silk is always good.

Q: (Ark) But coming back to this USB stick and little antenna which is probably very weak, what would be the distance from this that you would consider to be safe?

A: 2 meters.

Q: (Ark) Oh, so this is really weak. (S) Is it the same for WiFi? (discussion of evil microwaves and what to do)

A: Consider a "Faraday cage" for ___ until she is stronger.

Q: (___) They're gonna put me in a cage! Aah!! (L) Where the heck would we get one? (Ark) No, that's impossible. (J) You can build one! (L) Well, they put it in quotes, so they must have meant something special. (S) Drape silk around her bed. (Ark) Yes, because Faraday cage to prevent from microwaves would have such tiny little openings that there would be no air to breathe...

A: Scottie has the right idea.

Q: (L) What did Scottie say? (S) I was saying that if she's going to be in her bed, instead of mosquito netting, you have a silk netting. (Ark) No! A suit of armor like the warriors in the old times used. (L) I don't think that's very practical, dear. (laughter) (Ark) Silk is a Faraday cage. (S) Why silk? Why silk protects against these things is totally bizarre to me. (Ark) Well, it's made by animals. (L) It's made by caterpillars.

A: Mulberry.

Q: (L) That's what the caterpillars eat to make silk. (J) So _____ should take Mulberry extract? (laughter) (_____) And Then I can start making silk? (L) If you start doing weird things, I'm outta here! (laughter) (_____) What can I do to mentally block?

A: Right now you need help as you are ... weak. But the general principle can be understood from the term "righteous anger." If you think about the expression that the fate of the universe may depend on you it should make you angry.

Q: (L) That wasn't very clear, was it? (A****) That expression?

A: No. The fate of the universe can be altered negatively and many will suffer if you are out of the picture. That is what "they" want.

Q: (D) So your first priority has to be to stay healthy and make sure you take care of yourself. (S) We need to get you a superhero outfit. (_____) Made of silk! (laughter)

A: Each of you here tonight have a specific role to play in the coming cosmic drama. Best to always keep that in mind.

Q: (A****) Can I ask a question? (L) Yes, dear. (A****) What would be a good way to calm my anxiety?

A: Carefully avoid foods that play havoc with your system and remember that all which affects those with whom you are genetically connected can affect you also.

Q: (L) So you're probably getting some of what's hitting ____. (A____ Oh, YOU! God, get better, would you? (laughter) (J) How much vitamin C should ____ take?

A: No more than 6 grams per day.

Q: (L) I would have said 8. (Ark) 6. (S) I thought you could take like 50 grams a day or something. (L) Well, that was when she was really sick, but she needs to stop doing that. (Ark) 6. (S) For silk, is it more important to protect the head and brain, or the body, or doesn't it matter?

A: Everything. And D_____ should keep a silk scarf about her throat.

Q: (L) Do you have any? (D) Yeah. Even in the summer though? It's hot in the summer.

A: Thin silk.

Q: (D) Well, thin silk. Right, okay. (A____) Can I ask another question? (L) Yes. (A____) Why do I have so much deja vu?

A: The program is constantly being meddled with at present.

{...}

Q: ....(D) I have a question for Laura and Ark. What can bring them more happiness to balance out all the stress and difficult things in their life?

A: Not to worry. They have a gold star or two already. More help of a practical nature is also good.

{....}

Q: (D) Can I ask what country might be a good place to think about for me?

A: As things develop that will be obvious. Must not interfere here!

Q: (L) If they told you such-and-such a country and you met somebody from that country then it might change the way you reacted to them. (D) Oooh, yeah, that's a good point. (L) So, if you don't know, everything will be clean and clear. (D) Thank you. (A____) Good night Wisconsin, we love you!

A: Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

The comment about a "smashing year" became interesting with the recent storm here during which a LOT of trees around our house came crashing down and one of them smashed into our barn totally destroying half of it. This storm that was said to be the worst in France's history (or at least a very long time) followed, by one week, the sighting of a "UFO" in Toulouse which is about 40 minutes away. We carried the story on SOTT. http://www.sott.net/articles/show/173544-A-UFO-in-the-Toulouse-Sky-

toulouse_meteor.jpg

The story from our local paper includes the following:

In Toulouse's Jolimont observatory, Laurent Koechlin saw the strange UFO too. He confirms, while remaining cautious. "We received several calls on Monday. It was indeed a meteor, which means the object was real and was falling from the sky. It's the second one I've seen in my life. My opinion would be that it's a natural element, but we'll have to cross-check the information in order to know more. I think it was big enough not to be entirely pulverized. In my opinion, he fell somewhere and should be looked for in the South, maybe in the Pyrénées."

Whether there is any relation between the alleged meteor and the subsequent weather, I don't know, I just find it curious.

Lot of informations here.
QFS stands for "Quantum Future School", right ?

A: Stop and eat meat. Your type needs the highest level and quality of protein
About meat, Cayce almost always recommend lamb and poultry in preference to beef for weak person. Today we have to consider to find good poultry.
Make me think of another recurrent advice from Cayce about diet : never, never, never eat fried food.

A: Everything. And D_____ should keep a silk scarf about her throat.
Whaou, my acupuncturist always say me the same and I just figure out that the scarf can be used on the head, no need to search for a cowl on the net. :rolleyes:

Q: ...... (S) I have a question. They said "various EM frequencies". Well, what I'm thinking is the WiFi inside the house, and...

I nearly bought a wifi station because I have to change the place of my working desk but I am pretty sure to just get an ethernet cable with a router instead now.
During December, my internet provider was really pushing for Wifi to replace the cable with great value for money packs, I nearly fell for that one. Glad I didn't.

Q: (D) Well, thin silk. Right, okay. (A____) Can I ask another question? (L) Yes. (A____) Why do I have so much deja vu?
A: The program is constantly being meddled with at present.

Ah ok, now that explains it :D
I had quite strong deja-vus lately as well, very disturbing.

Session Date: January 3rd 2009 said:
(S) Drape silk around her bed. (Ark) Yes, because Faraday cage to prevent from microwaves would have such tiny little openings that there would be no air to breathe...

[…]

(S) I was saying that if she's going to be in her bed, instead of mosquito netting, you have a silk netting.

What came to my mind hearing of silk and and sleeping. There can be such things bought as sleeping bags, made out of silk:

SCM24M.jpg

product prescription said:
Enjoy the warm comfort of a Cocoon Silk and Cotton blend mummy sleeping bag liner. Cocoon sleeping bag liners have breathable interiors and tremendous wicking power. They will retain these qualities, even with repeated washings. Cocoon sleeping bag liners create a comfortable and consistent sleep environment.

The Cocoon Mummy Sleeping Bag Liner greatly extends the life of your bag by eliminating the need to frequently wash it. This piece of sleep gear from Cocoon enables you to protect your sleeping bag from dirt and body oil.

Your body will thank you when you slip into a silk and cotton blend mummy liner, sleeping bag liner. The exquisite, durable blend of 55% silk and 45% Egyptian Cotton offers a slightly heavier and stronger option than silk alone. Adding 8 ½ degrees F to your sleeping bag, it’s versatile, compact, and cozy. A must have on your next vacation! The Cocoon mummy liners are easy to wash and care for, add insulation, and extend the life of your sleeping bag. In addition, Cocoon sleep sacks can be used as an ultralight sleeping bag in warm weather. Select from your choice of three colors.

_http://www.comfortchannel.com/prod.itml/icOid/9212

But I'm not sure if it is enough when it is made out of only 55% of silk.

FWIW.

Hello

I also have that deja vu feeling most when i go to the airtport

Q: (L) When you say "mirror" do you mean a literal mirror, or do you mean "mirror" as we use it in QFS?

Sorry but what do you mean with "mirror" as we use it in QFS?

thank you before hand

parapadi said:
Hello

I also have that deja vu feeling most when i go to the airtport

Sorry but what do you mean with "mirror" as we use it in QFS?

thank you before hand
The glossary has a good explanation of it:
http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/Mirror

Q: (L) I have a question I want to ask. A lot of people say that esotericism and politics shouldn't be mixed together, that somebody who has esoteric pursuits - or spiritual pursuits, let me put it that way - shouldn't be interested in "worldly" things. I would like to have your view on this. Have we gone completely astray by mixing in politics?

A: Absolutely and vehemently not!!! There is no possibility of true spiritual work progressing without full awareness of the world that surrounds you. What have we said about "true religion?" Let your curiosity guide you. In its pure state curiosity is a spiritual function.

This is ... interesting. I considered going on a news strike in the new year.

The fate of the universe can be altered negatively and many will suffer if you are out of the picture.

(S) We need to get you a superhero outfit. (_____) Made of silk! (laughter)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigersoap said:

I nearly bought a wifi station because I have to change the place of my working desk but I am pretty sure to just get an ethernet cable with a router instead now.
During December, my internet provider was really pushing for Wifi to replace the cable with great value for money packs, I nearly fell for that one. Glad I didn't.

A week ago I went looking for prices for a new router thinking that mine was broken (had issues with my Internet provider instead). To my surprise there was none left around without an integrated WiFi!

Though you can switch off the WiFi broadcast on most of these routers, it was kinda scary thinking about all these evil rays around, and your neighbor can have one too, its rays passing through the wall into your house. Thanks there seems to exist a safety distance here.

When the first cellphones came out I began to feel like being exposed to radiations. When I was leaving the job place at night and a call happened through the way home, my ear would start swelling and I definitely didn't like it! But major exposure came later on, maybe at some point of exposure it becomes a sort of addiction and your body doesn't react the same as it did before, who knows?

Now I keep the cellphone at at least 4 meters away (5 or 6 actually ;-) and removed the WiFi at home about a year ago (kept for at least a whole year, if not more). I had to buy 20m. long Ethernet cables to do the job, but heck, after all that stories about the WiMax being banned in Germany and WiFi sensitivities showing up in UK, I was resolute in dismantling everything.

Just a side question: Is "the programming complete", when the switch
from analog to digital signals originally slated for Feb 17th, but now
moved to June 6th (I think)? Everything will now be transmitted digitally,
at microwave frequencies? This in tandem with HARRP and all that?

Just wondered,
Dan

dant said:
Just a side question: Is "the programming complete", when the switch
from analog to digital signals originally slated for Feb 17th, but now
moved to June 6th (I think)? Everything will now be transmitted digitally,
at microwave frequencies? This in tandem with HARRP and all that?

Just wondered,
Dan
The actual content of the signals being transmitted is different, but the frequencies being used are the same for ATSC.

transcript said:
Q: (L) There was something else I wanted to ask also... Oh yeah! We did an I Ching for the year 2009. Basically it's "Biting Through", that once you've got the bite in your mouth, you've got to chew it. So, I was wondering if you had any comments on the year ahead?

A: Biting Through may apply more to those who are unprepared.

Q: (L) Unprepared in what sense?

A: 2009 is going to be a "smashing" year.

Q: (L) Swell. (J) Comets.

A: Maybe one...?
This is yet another example of the ambiguity of the Cs. Smashing. What gets smashed? The economy? Our illusions? A big rock into the earth? The comment about "Biting Through may apply more to those who are unprepared" is not consistent with a "large" cometary impact as I cannot imagine that there is a way to "prepare" for such an event except to possibly remain calm when all about you are losing their minds.

Most people I know would have their whole world "rocked" by a major impact because they would not be considering it as a realistic possibility, being something that happened long ago to the dinosaurs... People tuned into this forum would not be "surprised" to turn on their TV to see an excited TV anchor talking about a Really Big Hole - sad, most certainly, but not surprised.

The mention of silk for preventative health made me a little curious, so I went a looking for ideas for finding silk:

http://www.amazon.com/Silk-Sleep-Sack-Blue-%252884x36%2522%2529/dp/B00102V3IU

I've wanted to pick one of these up for years, just for the material to make something else with. :D (In some instance repurposing ready made bits saves money)

Here's the blurb from amazon:

[quote/] Product Description
The Silk Sleep Sack helps add 10-12 degrees to your sleeping bag keeping you warm on chilly nights. Plus it's ideal for use as a stand-alone sleepi sack when staying in hotels, hostels or anywhere you sleep. Silk is a natural and breathable material and provides a luxurious and comfortable sleeping environment. Features:- Weights only 5 ounces- 100% silk - Waterproof stuff sack included - Pillow compartment included - Side / top entrance - Use in any style sleeping bag - Ties included on each side for a snug fit Specifications:- Holds: One- Weight: 5 ounces- Dimensions: 84" x 36"- Attached stuff sack: 5": x 4"- Color: Navy Blue
[quote/]

This item has a good rating and isn't too expensive. Watch out pricing silk though. If a fabric is advertised under "China silk" it could be polyester, you'd need to double check.

Another good company to purchase silk by the bolt: http://www.dharmatrading.com/silk_fabrics.html

It can be more cost effective to buy by the bolt and split the total + shipping between a group of people. Dharma Trading has a good rep and does offer swatches
so you can pick the weight of fabric, and yes, they do ship internationally. :) If you are looking for a good bulk deal, they have them. (They also have scarves cheap)

dantem said:
Though you can switch off the WiFi broadcast on most of these routers, it was kinda scary thinking about all these evil rays around, and your neighbor can have one too, its rays passing through the wall into your house. Thanks there seems to exist a safety distance here.

Yeah, I have a wirelsss network at home, but I live in a townhouse, and I can see that when I "view available wireless networks" there are at least three other people on the other side of the walls that do too. Plus, our new buiding at work is wireless, so I sit in it all day long. And to top it off, there's a dopler radar tower less than a mile away! :scared:

Talk about getting fried. Last night I dug out my silk scarves and bathrobe. :nuts:

Tell me about it Shar. At my apartment, I have at least 12 or 13 wireless networks that show up in Airport. I use ethernet at home, but the WiFi is all around me and I have been sleeping very erratically since moving in to this apartment. It probably doesn't help that I am on wireless all day at work as well, and we have coffee shops near us as well which offer free wireless, so I'm getting zapped non-stop. There's times when I will wake up in the middle of the night and will be wide awake and unable to fall back asleep for hours. I had a strong feeling that WiFi was to blame, and now in light of the C's comments I am strongly considering getting a silk blanket to try and ward off some of those evil rays.

6.99 GBP + shiping about 5 GBP ( to Poland and UE ) just change options and end of the page for shiping cost to your country .

NEW 100% PURE SILK SLEEPING LINER/SACK FOR SLEEPING BAG

Size : 78" x 32" or 200cm long x 82cm wide

Weight : approximately 200g

Packed dimensions: 17cm long x 13cm wide & about 3cm thick

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PURE-SILK-SLEEPING-BAG-LINER-TRAVEL-SHEET-SLEEP-SACK_W0QQitemZ160311723611QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportingGoods_SleepingBags_SM?hash=item160311723611&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

What you think about this iteam ?

Back
Top Bottom