Session 3 January 2009

Regarding silk underwear, I bought mine from -www.silkyshop.com and was happy with the service and the quality. Interestingly enough, I was wearing them when I felt a headache coming on a couple of days ago. When I turned on the light in the bathroom (incandescent) it exploded with a loud bang and a flash. It was so loud, and frightened me so much that I screamed. :scared: After that, the headache got worse, so I wrapped a silk scarf around my head. Presto! Bingo! The headache vanished!

If anyone's interested my protein intake includes a powder form call "oryx" its made of goat way. There's no sugar ,real low fat 2%, low cabs., 7% coleteral , real low sodium and its not bad tasting ether . I found it good, and when mixed with oatmeal (after the oats are cooked)..and helps slow the release of the oat cabs. Fills the tank up a long time, guaranteed !

I highlighted parts of what the C's said in the quote below:

Laura said:
{...}
Session Date: January 3rd 2009

Laura, Ark, family, Chateau Crew, a guest

A: !Hello QFS! How is the weather? Gonna get nippy!

Q: (L) Who do we have with us?

A: Sonoriaea transmitting through Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) We have a guest here tonight who would like to ask some questions. I'd to keep it short since I don't have a lot of energy. So, D*****? (D) Okay, I'd like to know what to focus on during my transitional period?

A: Find the desire of the heart. Not so easy, though.

Q: (D) Any clues?

A: False personality must die for the heart to be revealed.

Q: (D) Okay, so how can I move in that direction?

A: It cannot be done alone. You know the drill quite well, just a bit shy about commencing.

Q: (D) Okay... I'm not sure what to make of that. (L) Well, I guess that's it. That's the same thing they would tell me! (D) It can't be done alone, okay. Can I ask one more? So is there someone specific, or...

A: The process of the mirror is the most reliable way of seeing one's true reflection. You can see your soul that way.

Q: (L) When you say "mirror" do you mean a literal mirror, or do you mean "mirror" as we use it in QFS?

A: Both.

Q: (L) I have a question I want to ask. A lot of people say that esotericism and politics shouldn't be mixed together, that somebody who has esoteric pursuits - or spiritual pursuits, let me put it that way - shouldn't be interested in "worldly" things. I would like to have your view on this. Have we gone completely astray by mixing in politics?

A: Absolutely and vehemently not!!! There is no possibility of true spiritual work progressing without full awareness of the world that surrounds you. What have we said about "true religion?" Let your curiosity guide you. In its pure state curiosity is a spiritual function.

Q: (L) There was something else I wanted to ask also... Oh yeah! We did an I Ching for the year 2009. Basically it's "Biting Through", that once you've got the bite in your mouth, you've got to chew it. So, I was wondering if you had any comments on the year ahead?

A: Biting Through may apply more to those who are unprepared.

Q: (L) Unprepared in what sense?

A: 2009 is going to be a "smashing" year.

Q: (L) Swell. (J) Comets.

A: Maybe one...?

Q: (Discussion of answer) (L) Alright, what do you want to ask, J***? Nothing in particular? (L) How about ____'s health? ...

{...}

A: Remember there are those "out there" that would desire greatly to see this work end and will stoop to attack in insidious ways.

Q: (L) When you say "out there", what do you mean?

A: Both on and off planet.

{....}

Q: (___) What about the diet I'm eating now: mostly fruits and vegetables and a little bit of meat?

A: More protein needed for amino acids of a natural and balanced type.

Q: (____) So that means the amino acid supplements I'm taking aren't good?

A: Stop and eat meat. Your type needs the highest level and quality of protein.

Q: (_____) But I don't like meat! (C) You used to! (J) You do like meat. (____) No I don't!

A: Many of your current ideas and preferences may not be "yours."

Q: (A****) We all kind of knew that...

A: Do not underestimate the opposition.

{....}

Q: .... (J) Are we talking about things being beamed? Is that the main...

A: "Beamed" and otherwise. Hitchhikers and image formation and projection along with emotional manipulation via [planchette is moving too fast for Laura to call out letters, then it slows] various EM frequencies.

Q: (L) Thanks for slowing down there! (laughter) (A****) How do you protect yourself against these frequencies?

A: Few people on the planet get treated to such special attention.

Q: ...... (S) I have a question. They said "various EM frequencies". Well, what I'm thinking is the WiFi inside the house, and...

A: Very bad!!!!!!!!!!

Q: (S) Okay, so we can just use a very long ethernet cable instead of the WiFi.

A: Research frequencies and cancelling frequencies for ideas. But the main thing is mental blocking. Notice that ______ is similarly affected due to frequency similarity.

Q: (J) Frequency of the person, or frequency of the...

A: Note birth dates.

Q: .... (A****) Is this numerology based? (L) Well, I dunno, I think it's probably numerology/astrology, plus maybe the time of year and some kind of frequencies of the sun sign maybe. Is that it?

A: Yes. More or less.

{...}

Q: .... (Ark) You were asking about this WiFi, and it's bad, but I want to ask about this USB stick with the little antenna on our Asus? It radiates microwaves like cellphones. Is it strong?

A: Also bad. You would be surprised what tiny things can do. In all cases, however, there are remedies and safety measures.

Q: (S) Well, this kind of my question. Because we have cell phones that are so evil, right? The problem is that even if you never use a cell phone, there are towers EVERYWHERE. If a cell phone is on and it's close to you, that's worse, but... (L) You can't escape it all. (S) So we can obviously turn off the evil stuff, but... (L) I think there's also the stuff out there for cancelling that is dietary {like minerals}, or something you can do.

A: Silk is always good.

Q: (Ark) But coming back to this USB stick and little antenna which is probably very weak, what would be the distance from this that you would consider to be safe?

A: 2 meters.

Q: (Ark) Oh, so this is really weak. (S) Is it the same for WiFi? (discussion of evil microwaves and what to do)

A: Consider a "Faraday cage" for ___ until she is stronger.

Q: (___) They're gonna put me in a cage! Aah!! (L) Where the heck would we get one? (Ark) No, that's impossible. (J) You can build one! (L) Well, they put it in quotes, so they must have meant something special. (S) Drape silk around her bed. (Ark) Yes, because Faraday cage to prevent from microwaves would have such tiny little openings that there would be no air to breathe...

A: Scottie has the right idea.

Q: (L) What did Scottie say? (S) I was saying that if she's going to be in her bed, instead of mosquito netting, you have a silk netting. (Ark) No! A suit of armor like the warriors in the old times used. (L) I don't think that's very practical, dear. (laughter) (Ark) Silk is a Faraday cage. (S) Why silk? Why silk protects against these things is totally bizarre to me. (Ark) Well, it's made by animals. (L) It's made by caterpillars.

A: Mulberry.

Q: (L) That's what the caterpillars eat to make silk. (J) So _____ should take Mulberry extract? (laughter) (_____) And Then I can start making silk? (L) If you start doing weird things, I'm outta here! (laughter) (_____) What can I do to mentally block?

A: Right now you need help as you are ... weak. But the general principle can be understood from the term "righteous anger." If you think about the expression that the fate of the universe may depend on you it should make you angry.

Q: (L) That wasn't very clear, was it? (A****) That expression?

A: No. The fate of the universe can be altered negatively and many will suffer if you are out of the picture. That is what "they" want.

Q: (D) So your first priority has to be to stay healthy and make sure you take care of yourself. (S) We need to get you a superhero outfit. (_____) Made of silk! (laughter)

A: Each of you here tonight have a specific role to play in the coming cosmic drama. Best to always keep that in mind.

Q: (A****) Can I ask a question? (L) Yes, dear. (A****) What would be a good way to calm my anxiety?

A: Carefully avoid foods that play havoc with your system and remember that all which affects those with whom you are genetically connected can affect you also.

Q: (L) So you're probably getting some of what's hitting ____. (A____ Oh, YOU! God, get better, would you? (laughter) (J) How much vitamin C should ____ take?

A: No more than 6 grams per day.

Q: (L) I would have said 8. (Ark) 6. (S) I thought you could take like 50 grams a day or something. (L) Well, that was when she was really sick, but she needs to stop doing that. (Ark) 6. (S) For silk, is it more important to protect the head and brain, or the body, or doesn't it matter?

A: Everything. And D_____ should keep a silk scarf about her throat.

Q: (L) Do you have any? (D) Yeah. Even in the summer though? It's hot in the summer.

A: Thin silk.

Q: (D) Well, thin silk. Right, okay. (A____) Can I ask another question? (L) Yes. (A____) Why do I have so much deja vu?

A: The program is constantly being meddled with at present.

{...}

Q: ....(D) I have a question for Laura and Ark. What can bring them more happiness to balance out all the stress and difficult things in their life?

A: Not to worry. They have a gold star or two already. More help of a practical nature is also good.

{....}

Q: (D) Can I ask what country might be a good place to think about for me?

A: As things develop that will be obvious. Must not interfere here!

Q: (L) If they told you such-and-such a country and you met somebody from that country then it might change the way you reacted to them. (D) Oooh, yeah, that's a good point. (L) So, if you don't know, everything will be clean and clear. (D) Thank you. (A____) Good night Wisconsin, we love you!

A: Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

The comment about a "smashing year" became interesting with the recent storm here during which a LOT of trees around our house came crashing down and one of them smashed into our barn totally destroying half of it. {...}

Now, as Laura already mentioned in her post, there's the "smashing year" comment from the C's and the tree smashing into the barn three weeks after the above session. In an urgent e-mail to the readers of sott that I received from her she mentions another tree that is on the brink of collapsing into their house, more specifically threatening to smash into her bedroom and office, possibly killing her and Ark in the act. In light of all this, I couldn't stop thinking about how the parts of C's communication I highlighted in the quote above could very well be warnings to Laura herself.

Offtopic: If you didn't receive that e-mail and wonder why, go here: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=11668.0

Hi all. I have a question regarding something from the last session.

This:

A: The process of the mirror is the most reliable way of seeing one's true reflection. You can see your soul that way.

Q: (L) When you say "mirror" do you mean a literal mirror, or do you mean "mirror" as we use it in QFS?

When I was younger I used to look into a mirror with the desire to see my true reflection. Unfortunately, (or fortunately I guess), I was not ready. I was young and unsure.

I would look for a time but the "transformation" I would witness would scare me because it was disconcerting.

After reading what I printed in the quote, I remembered what I used to to and decided to "go for it". Allot of the fears I had when I was younger just are not there anymore.

Anyway, I spent quite some time just looking....only way I can describe it is looking into or looking past.

The image that came forth was old.....as in ancient old. Unfortunately, (because of lack of practice?), I was not able to hold the image long enough to really study it, but just long enough to see it clearly.

Now my question. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? (I use these terms loosely, I am who I am though I work on change).

Has my soul aged due to my lifetimes of transgressions, thus not a good thing, or is it an age in the sense of wisdom gained throughout all of my lives?

Overall it was an odd sensation and not quite what I would have expected, though really, how would I know what to expect?

I was not sucked up into a blackness like I was afraid of when I was young. That makes me feel better.

Mark said:
If silk is good for blocking bad 'rays' then why is that so? What are the properties of silk that would make such an effect? What would standard scientific tests reveal? What would Guirdjieff's "Table of Hydrogens" model say about silk?

I think that it was also described in ISOM that a room in which Gurdjieff spent a lot of time was totally covered, floor, ceilings and walls, in silk rugs. Gurdjieff was onto it. This information might not have been in ISOM, but I read it somewhere not too long ago and it immediately clicked with the earlier C's advocacy of silk for protection.

I doubt that there is much in the way of "scientific" research in this field. Knowing what we know of the control system, I doubt that funding would be available for such research.

PepperFritz said:
Yossarian said:
I'm surprised by the high quantities of vitamin C recommended. I hadn't heard that before. So six grams a day--does that go for everybody?

I'm also surprised. I always understood that the body can only absorb so much, and the rest gets eliminated in the urine. I take 1,000 mg (1 gram) per day, and I consider that a lot....

A good source to read about this is the work of Linus Pauling and Canadian doctor, Abram Hoffer. They both advocated mega dosing of C for treating a variety of illnesses. They both were awarded Nobels for their work in this field. Much of their work can be found on the internet with a search engine. Pauling, Hoffer, et al, contend that most major diseases, (cardiovascular, cancers, etc) were simply symptoms of a vitamin C deficiency or chronic scurvy.

I worked for a few years at a US company that is the largest selling manufacturer of vitamin C. Their product (Emergen-C) delivers mineral ascorbates into the body, as opposed to dumping massive loads of ascorbic acid, which the liver must then convert into the necessary ascorbates. This is when I became familiar with the work of Pauling, Hoffer, Stone and Gyorgyi, as they were all past colleagues of the company owner.

It is claimed the each cigarette smoked uses up 100 mg of the body's available C. Therefore if one smoked a pack a day, they would require 2000 mg just to stay even. Everybody has different vitamin C requirements, dependent on their lifestyle and diet. This is something that one has to determine for themselves. Obviously an illness or chronic low grade microbial infection will be a factor too. Too much of a good thing can be as detrimental as a deficiency. It is best to find a balance.

(EDIT) I posted this as I read the thread, not having worked all the way through to the end and some of the other good responses referring to the mentioned researchers. Matthias Rath's work was mentioned. It is also very informative.

Also someone asked about the "best" kind of C. I have found that the balanced eight mineral ascorbates (Emergen-C) are the most effective, as taking them in this readily utilizable form gets much better response than taking ascorbic acid, which after it is transformed into ascorbates in the liver, only delivers about 20% of the originally ingested ascorbic acid to the body as ascorbates. BUT Emergen-C is loaded with sugar. That is the caveat. The upside, if you can handle the sugar, is that in ascorbate form it is much less acidic and does not cause the gastrointestinal problems often associated with high doses of ascorbic acid.

CrimsonEagle said:
Now my question. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? (I use these terms loosely, I am who I am though I work on change).

That depends on what you are looking at, although, I am not clear if you are asking this question about a 'technique' or about the consequences of what you are doing, or whether what you are seeing in the mirror is good or evil.... For all you know, it could be a demon. :scared:

As you should be able to see from the original quote in the transcripts, there seem to be two types of mirrors. One is probably the literal one, the other is the process of mirroring which goes on via feedback from people on this forum. Are you describing your efforts with the literal one?

CrimsonEagle said:
Has my soul aged due to my lifetimes of transgressions, thus not a good thing, or is it an age in the sense of wisdom gained throughout all of my lives?

Overall it was an odd sensation and not quite what I would have expected, though really, how would I know what to expect?

I was not sucked up into a blackness like I was afraid of when I was young. That makes me feel better.

Sounds like you don't really know what you are looking at.... is it a good thing or a bad thing to do?

There are many ways to engage in self discovery, so I hope you weren't intending to make use of only one - especially if you don't know what you are looking at, or even if it is good or a bad thing to do.... My suggestion would be to concentrate on what you know is 'real', or the 'here and now' and work at discovering what is going on there, internally. That doesn't mean a person totally ignores impressions that they get from other sources, just that they don't overly concentrate on one way of self discovery at the exclusion of another.

Having multiple lifetimes is about learning. You used the word 'transgressions'. I thought it was an odd word to use. What is your 'take' on past lives, btw?

Hi there :)

Since networks and IT is my main area of interest I can throw my 2 cents.

First of all lets describe WiFi technologies used nowadays

Wifi is a common term used to describe wireless networks based on spec nr 802.11 A/B/G/N
It is used in APs ( Access Points ) to provide wireless connection to clients such as laptops , notebooks , desktops and client routers.

802.11 A - uses frequency band 5.3 GHz
802.11 B , G and N uses frequency band 2.4 GHz

99% of modern laptops/notebooks/netbooks has built-in wireless card which acts like client to Access Point.
Most of them uses 802.11 B/G/N specs which simply means that we are surrounded by 2.4 GHz field all the time.
Even if you dont use wireless connection , your built-in card , in most cases , is turned on and that card is constantly looking for AP which means that it is sending
"search" frames all around laptop and while in this "search" mode its power is maximised.

In addition to that , we have high-power wireless site-to-site links which are used by ISPs (Internet Service Providers) to connect endpoints of their network bus.
And believe it or not but a friend of mine tried to boil an egg by putting it 0.5m in front off high-power directional wifi antenna .... and he succeed :/

IMO there is no way to run away from these WiFi waves unless you close yourself in Faraday Cage like Cs suggested.
You have it in your laptops , notebooks and all around in your neighbours houses. Its just VERY common.
Try sniffing wifi traffic with special software and you will be really surprised how much networks you can discover - if anyone is interested then i can supply direct links to software.

Now to GSM and rest of technologies.

Nowadays mobile networks are entering so called 4G age.

2G - GSM second generation mobile phone network and it uses depending on country bands ranges like 900MHz , 1700Mhz 1800MHz 1900MHz
but there were developed other technologies over a time like:
2.5G - which is 2G plus GPRS - i dont want to go into details but thats the first one that provided internet over mobile phone
3G - UMTS - another better internet delivery technology
3.5G - that is the current one with all that HDSPA HSUPA and other crazy protocols which without going into details means faster interent access again.

Now , that USB stick that Ark mentioned is not a common WiFi. It is just a standard USB "mobile phone" without a keyboard.
What I am trying to say is that USB wireless sticks that work like many adverts say "everywhere" , are nothing else but 3.5G Mobile Phones.
Its not the same as WiFi but a lot of users confuses it with 802.11
WiFi is a short range (aprox. 1-400 metres ) network that wil require AP connection.

So we are surrounded by 2.4 GHz , 900 MHz and 1700-1900 MHz bands.
I was thinking about device that could send an counter wave to above mentioned one but its really not a cheap solution. I am not giving up thou :P when Ill think something out Ill let you all know :)

EDIT:
[ps]
Ok , so i started to think about whole EM shield thing today.
I was talking with a friend of mine about bioenergotherapeutist ( i hope its proper spelling/name :) ) and he told me a story when his parents asked for a help of one. They had a problem with sleep in home and according to many stories its caused by so called subsurface water rivers/flow. There is an old method to search for subsurface water flow and I know it from older people in my country , because they used this method to search for a place where well could be planted.
They used a tree branch which reacts to EM field caused by water flow. And at that moment i realized that I know another dot. That dot is about cats. There is old practice passed through generations that if you take cat to your home and notice where it sleeps , that will mean that you shouldnt put a bed there beacuse there will be subsurface water flow which cats like and its harmful to people. And another point that could confirm that cats like EM fields is that very often you can find them sleeping on TV (not LCD ones thou )

So I was thinking about it , and came with an idea that maybe it is caused by cats fur ?!
Cast has a lot of tiny hair which could induce static electricity.
And all of sudden it hit me.
Maybe hair is our natural protection against hostile EM field ?
I mean , why do we have most of our hair on our heads ?

Then i realized ( beacuse i lost almost all of my hair from my head recently - candidia ) that our life style causes it.
I mean fast foods , beer and alcohol in general causes fungal overgrowth which in turn causes , like in my case loss of hair and at the same time causes lack of defence against EM field if I am correct.

What do you guys think about it ?

ps2. sorry for poor english :halo:

[/ps]

There is old practice passed through generations that if you take cat to your home and notice where it sleeps , that will mean that you shouldnt put a bed there beacuse there will be subsurface water flow which cats like and its harmful to people. And another point that could confirm that cats like EM fields is that very often you can find them sleeping on TV (not LCD ones thou )

I know very little about EM fields but I do know about cats. Cats are natural heat-seeking devices. Wherever a cat sleeps in a room is usually the warmest and most draft-free spot. They loved the old tube TVs because of the heat they generated. I don't doubt that cats may be more aware of and sensitive to EM fields but I am not sure that they would seek them out for any reason.

shellycheval

Ruth said:
CrimsonEagle said:

That depends on what you are looking at, although, I am not clear if you are asking this question about a 'technique' or about the consequences of what you are doing, or whether what you are seeing in the mirror is good or evil.... For all you know, it could be a demon. :scared:

As you should be able to see from the original quote in the transcripts, there seem to be two types of mirrors. One is probably the literal one, the other is the process of mirroring which goes on via feedback from people on this forum. Are you describing your efforts with the literal one?

CrimsonEagle said:

Sounds like you don't really know what you are looking at.... is it a good thing or a bad thing to do?

There are many ways to engage in self discovery, so I hope you weren't intending to make use of only one - especially if you don't know what you are looking at, or even if it is good or a bad thing to do.... My suggestion would be to concentrate on what you know is 'real', or the 'here and now' and work at discovering what is going on there, internally. That doesn't mean a person totally ignores impressions that they get from other sources, just that they don't overly concentrate on one way of self discovery at the exclusion of another.

Having multiple lifetimes is about learning. You used the word 'transgressions'. I thought it was an odd word to use. What is your 'take' on past lives, btw?

I was going to come back and erase what I wrote in light of something that I have recently learned and not wanting to sully the thread. What was written was one of the "IT's," (little I's?) which I have allowed to grow over time attempting to feed.

Forgive me for what I wrote in my ignorance. I have a lot to learn.

Dave.

Sorry, I cannot seem to find the link to the SOTT article, but there was
an article about person(s) that were ultra-sensitive to EM fields that
caused skin rashes and other maladies in that they hired an EM/ECO
specialist to paint the rooms with special paints (carbon based?) and
other shielding methods to ensure that most (if not all) EM fields (Wifi,
electrical wiring, etc.) were at least reduced or blocked. The occupants
can now live in their home, well protected from the effects of EM.

I wonder how about living in silk "tents" like the nomadic tribes did?

Perhaps for a house, to cover the ceiling, walls, floors with silk and
how expensive could it be? If there are such a EM-blocking paints
(perhaps of the same chemical composition of the stealth planes?)
or other effective "paints", I wonder if this is a cheaper alternative
to silk? Maybe there is a "paint" consisting of silk? Many possibilities?

But at least if one needs to leave the house, then a full body protection
is perhaps needed - a silk burqua for men, women, and children. but in
the US/UK, this may not be allowed for "security" (identification) reasons?

Come to think of it: A silk burqua protects one from EM AND blocks the
prying eyes of the "big brother" CCTV but this perhaps may attract the
attention of the authorities - and probably won't last long. :/

At least - it's better than just wearing just a tin-foil hat, or is it?

FWIW,
Dan

There you go Dant,

_http://www.pcworld.com/article/158288/paint_secures_wifi.html

If you want to look for it via google , just type "wifi antisniffing paint"

This paint was developed to stop sniffing attacks in wireless networks.
I never had an opportunity to test its effectivnes thou.

Ah, yes. Good information (and a LOT of disinfo too), but
I stumbled on this one and wonder if this is a good read?

_http://www.bioinitiative.org/report/docs/section_1.pdf

{I am still reading this document to see if it is worth anything
at the moment.}

bioinitiative.org said:

In the last few decades, it has been established beyond any reasonable
doubt that bioeffects and some adverse health effects occur at far lower
levels of RF and ELF exposure where no heating (or induced currents)
occurs at all; some effects are shown to occur at several hundred thousand
times below the existing public safety limits where heating is an impossibility.

It appears it is the INFORMATION conveyed by electromagnetic radiation (rather
than heat) that causes biological changes - some of these biological changes
may lead to loss of well-being, disease and even death.

[...]

B. Changes in the Nervous System and Brain Function

Exposure to electromagnetic fields has been studies in connection with Alzheimer’s disease,
motor neuron disease and Parkinson’s disease. (4) These diseases all involve the death of specific
neurons and may be classified as neurodegenerative diseases. There is evidence that high levels
of amyloid beta are a risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease, and exposure to ELF can increase this
substance in the brain. There is considerable evidence that melatonin can protect the brain
against damage leading to Alzheimer’s disease, and also strong evidence that exposure to ELF
can reduce melatonin levels. Thus it is hypothesized that one of the body’s main protections
against developing Alzheimer’s disease (melatonin) is less available to the body when people are
exposed to ELF. Prolonged exposure to ELF fields could alter calcium (Ca2+) levels in neurons
and induce oxidative stress
(4). It is also possible that prolonged exposure to ELF fields may
stimulate neurons (particularly large motor neurons) into synchronous firing, leading to damage
by the buildup of toxins.
Evidence for a relationship between exposure and the neurodegenerative diseases, Alzheimer’s
and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), is strong and relatively consistent (see Chapter 12).
While not every publication shows a statistically significant relationship between exposure and
disease, ORs of 2.3 (95% CI = 1.0-5.1 in Qio et al., 2004), of 2.3 (95% CI = 1.6-3.3 in Feychting
et al., 2003) and of 4.0 (95% CI = 1.4-11.7 in Hakansson et al., 2003) for Alzheimer’s Disease,
and of 3.1 (95% CI = 1.0-9.8 in Savitz et al., 1998) and 2.2 (95% CI = 1.0-4.7 in Hakansson et al.,
2003) for ALS cannot be simply ignored.
[...]

The consequence of prolonged exposures to children, whose nervous systems continue to
develop until late adolescence, is unknown at this time. This could have serious implications
to adult health and functioning in society if years of exposure of the young to both ELF and
RF result in diminished capacity for thinking, judgment, memory, learning, and control over
behavior.

[...]

There is much more, but I'll stop here.
Have a read if you are interested.

Dan

Alright I think I may have access to some equipment that would allow me to conduct a somewhat simple experiment on the shielding properties of silk. I am a physics major at my university and I have access to a lab that has possibly useful equipment. I would like some input on how to conduct this experiment if anyone would like to help.

drygol said:
Hi there :)

802.11 A - uses frequency band 5.3 GHz
802.11 B , G and N uses frequency band 2.4 GHz

2G - GSM second generation mobile phone network and it uses depending on country bands ranges like 900MHz , 1700Mhz 1800MHz 1900MHz

So I was thinking about it , and came with an idea that maybe it is caused by cats fur ?!
Cast has a lot of tiny hair which could induce static electricity.
And all of sudden it hit me.
Maybe hair is our natural protection against hostile EM field ?
I mean , why do we have most of our hair on our heads ?

I am considering testing a range of different wavelengths and measuring the intensity after it passes through several different materials (silk being one, and perhaps hair as one).

The only problem is that with these given frequencies we are talking about cm range wavelengths and I'm not sure if I have the proper equipment for producing and receiving this range of wavelengths.

I will look into it soon though. I'll be happy to receive any input.

edit: Now that I think about it, producing them wont be a problem, I could just point a radio at it... although it would be nice to have a more controlled method. But having an accurate detector is important.

Cs said:

CrimsonEagle said:
When I was younger I used to look into a mirror with the desire to see my true reflection. [ . . . ]

I would look for a time but the "transformation" I would witness would scare me because it was disconcerting.

[ . . . ]

Anyway, I spent quite some time just looking....only way I can describe it is looking into or looking past.

The image that came forth was old.....as in ancient old. Unfortunately, (because of lack of practice?), I was not able to hold the image long enough to really study it, but just long enough to see it clearly.

There is a meditation technique which involves mirror gazing.

You place a mirror in front of you, with the only lighting being a candle to one side placed in such a way that it is not reflected in the mirror.

Then, look at your reflection in the mirror. I seem to remember that it involves looking into both eyes simultaneously. That is, look into your left eye (reflection) with your left eye, and the same for the right.

Try to maintain a steady gaze without blinking, and you may start to see your face change. Very often, unknown faces will appear in place of your own. These changes are supposed to arise from the unconscious and possibly past lives. You just keep watching, allowing all these faces to come and go. The goal is to practice until one reaches a point where there is no reflection in the mirror. At this point the unconscious is empty and one can encounter oneself.

I have practiced this technique and have experienced changing faces, as if my own face melted and morphed into faces unknown to me. As for emptying the unconscious, I can’t comment.

Back
Top Bottom