Session 3 September 2008

Approaching Infinity said:
Laura said:
Session Date: September 3rd 2008

Q: (L) Anything else about lucid dreaming? (DD) I had one yesterday! (Ark) Cheap movies! (laughter)
(L) Next question: As you know, we've been having (a discussion about MPD /DID in reference to a particular individual). My question is, what makes a person susceptible to MPD? Let me rephrase that: Are some people more susceptible to splitting than others?

A: Yes

Q: (L) What would make a person more susceptible?

A: Being an organic portal.

Q: (L) Okay. is an individual - an OP - less likely to recover, or is it more difficult for them to recover?

A: Yes. Almost impossible. Also be aware that some individuals are actually born with many divisions in their makeup.

This is very interesting, considering what Dabrowski wrote about "intraneurotic" and "interneurotic" levels of neurosis.

I also found this bit very interesting (or rather chilling) in terms of clinical psychiatric diseases or psychoses.
Serous diseases such as schizophrenia and even bipolar disorder always involve split personality to one extent or another.
So can it be deduced from what CS said in this session that most individuals suffering from serious psychiatric diseases are very likely to be OP's ?

If this is so, how does the recent discovery of Toxoplasma gondii (other infectious agents such as Herpes simplex, influenza and rubella virus are also being mentioned) involvement in the onset of schizophrenia fit into this theory?

http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/abstract/165/1/99

http://schizophreniabulletin.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/sbn054v1

I mean would these infectious agents then play the same role in pathogenesis of schizophrenia in the Adamic man?

On the one hand, it was great to be able to read a recent session - haven't read a new one in a long time. On the othes hand, it's downright unsettling. For myself personally, I'm ready for whatever happens. But what does it mean to someone who isn't even close to having enough knowledge to protect their children/loved ones? Or the financial means to prepare? I can neveq go back to sleep yet I can't seem to fully awaken either. I suppose it is what it is, as they say. Do the best one can & wait n see.

If I remember correctly, the Ra session had this question come up and their response was that all they could do for the 'others' was make them as comfortable as possible... perhaps not so much materially as mentally? As in let them learn their lessons for themselves? Or that learning to ride a bike comment the C's made?

anart said:
Perhaps Palin as the tapped VP nominee was the final piece put in place to assure the outcome. If we live in a symbolic Universe, then the tapping of a hate-filled, fundie, white supremacist psychopath as the 'new' direction of the leadership of the country pretty much seals the deal. Catastrophes mirror human experiential cycle - so 'headed for destruction' certainly fits - though that can also include 'natural' disasters like hurricanes.

I had a really bad feeling about her nomination as soon as I started reading up on her. It's totally bizarre - she seemed to have come from nowhere, but of course this must have been planned for quite some time.

The whole election has been strange and ominous, but as Anart points out perhaps she ..."was the final piece put in place to assure the outcome."

Jason said:
On the one hand, it was great to be able to read a recent session - haven't read a new one in a long time. On the othes hand, it's downright unsettling. For myself personally, I'm ready for whatever happens. But what does it mean to someone who isn't even close to having enough knowledge to protect their children/loved ones? Or the financial means to prepare? I can neveq go back to sleep yet I can't seem to fully awaken either. I suppose it is what it is, as they say. Do the best one can & wait n see.
Posted on: Yesterday at 10:19:42 PMPosted by: Stormy Knight

There are just so many unknowns - what does being prepared actually mean? If it means knowledge, than how can one prepare one's children who are not ready to undertake a study of this nature? What will happen to them?

Can anyone suggest a way to begin studying about dimensions? Something really simple for someone with no background whatsoever?

I feel that my life is really schizoid right now. One part of me is about to begin the college application process for my daughter and my energy is directed towards that which is something I can understand. I can also understand the implications of Palin's nomination.

But then I read something like this:
which I read, but don't really understand. It seems that it all fits together somehow, but how?

Stormy Knight said:
So can it be deduced from what CS said in this session that most individuals suffering from serious psychiatric diseases are very likely to be OP's ?

It's tough to say. I think that's probably the case, except there will always be a small percentage of those who DO have developmental potential.

If it means knowledge, than how can one prepare one's children who are not ready to undertake a study of this nature? What will happen to them?

You might get some answers in this thread.

I just want to thank Laura and the SOTT team for posting this latest C's Transmission.

It is most informative and enlightening. I definitely feel an urgency to leave America before all this Bombing starts.

Laura said:
New session:

Session Date: September 3rd 2008

(List of those present deleted for privacy)

(planchette begins to move... )

A: USA heading for destruction!

Q: (L) Hello. Can we say hello first?

A: Hello

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Yeaionnia of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Do you transmit through Cassiopaea?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?

A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.

Q: (L) What is this outcome?

A: Increasing inner turmoil. Review what happened in Germany.

Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?

A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.

Q: (L) Wasn't a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...

A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.

Q: (J) Would that be nuclear bombs?

A: And more.

Q: (A***) Is it going to destroy the rest of the world with it?

A: Not exactly... but the cosmic stuff will take its toll.

Q: (L) Anything else on that topic for the moment since we have other issues we want to cover?

A: Be alert.

SNIP

Q: (S) Does that mean that all these programmed assassins are all OPs or something?

A: Most likely.

SNIP

A: Remember the "center of the sphere" is a window.

Q: (Ark) Center of the sphere... Now again, you mentioned long ago Mandelbrot, in fact you spelled it strange like "Mandlebrot" while normally people say "Mandel"... So I was looking for years for this Mandelbrot, and I thought it was fractals, and this was a good beginning. But I still don't know what Mandelbrot has to do with the center of the sphere because it must be somehow connected to windows, too. Hint?

A: Emergence from the center. The surface is where "things happen" and where the fractals coalesce.

FWIW, according the the Fractal TimeWave Compression Data, Oct. 2008 shows a major spike for something "novel" to occur.  This was based on Terrance McKenna's work and can be found at  _http://www.trufax.org/general/twz.html The last two spikes were on 9/2001 and 8/2004.  It does seem that the water is almost beginning to boil in this good 'ole melting pot here in the US.

Also, just finished reading an impeccably researched book by Mark Metcalf that was previously titled "The US Military Nukes L.A. and now is titled "For the Guardians of Tomorrow".  He also wrote a very comprehensive book on Colloidal Silver.  Anyway, in it, he lays out how the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) tested various carefully measured heights of tiny nuclear bomb detonations tethered to air balloons so as to control the exact effect of the blast upon various ground level artifacts.  The apparent purpose is not to flatten the target city but only to melt a small portion of it at very close range.  This was done as Operation Tumbler - Snapper at the Nevada proving grounds.

In the Aug. 1953 edition of Motor Trend magazine, there is an article summarizing the test results titled "What happens to your car in an A-Bomb Blast?' and even suggests that an atomic "sneak attack" may occur on a coastal city sometime in the future????

Next, the JCS study radiation dispersal patterns across Los Angeles.  There were documents revealing two clandestine radiation events at the Rocketdyne test facilities.  So according to Metcalf, the the tests indicate a plan to detonate a tailor made A Bomb to keep the physical damage to LA at a minimum, have the majority of radioactivity blown out to sea but then to "hype" up fear factor in order to implement military operations in the US and for the purpose of depopulating LA first and eventually other areas later.

He shows how the Underground Metro was not built to alleviate heavy traffic but rather it was constructed to facilitate military occupation of the city and why the popular transit rail system in the 60's was destroyed at the height of its popularity without explanation or challenge with the final insult of the popular "Red Cars" being pushed off the cliffs of Palos Verdes.

The current Underground Metro terminates illogically at the Port of Long Beach Naval Base and he concludes that the high-tech use of industrial lasers in use there will be implemented for human disposal  and "flushed out to sea" as was witnessed in the Panama invasion where fleeing civilians were melted into a red goo by the lasers.  The Chinese military manages the Port of Los Angeles now btw.  He suggests that the Intercontinental Underground Military Tunnel network can be accessed from the Metro Rail.

He makes some interesting correlations with other news stories like the major military contractors pulling out of LA and relocated to AZ because the "tax situation" was a disadvantage there in CA and the "missing" bomb-ladened Air force jet reported in 2/2007???  Another questionable new story about the City of LA hiring "private" contractors to install a massive system of surveillance cameras in the sewers of LA claiming these expensive cameras were to look for "leaks".  He surmises the cameras are designed to monitor the movement of humans because after the Nazis sealed off the Warsaw ghettos, the Jews began smuggling in guns and information through the sewers.  So they learned from their test run, didn't they?

As far as the psychopathic OP angle, Mark covers a lot of ground with the cloned soldier idea but it is too extensive to list here and whether they are cloned or highly programmed OP's, they are being used by the covert military.

While at a Tesla conference this year, I ran across a reference to the concept of Vortex Mathematics being taught by Marko Rodin. _http://markorodin.com  He has a series of 41 videos that have recently been pulled off a YouTube but can be found on his website the last time I checked.  I bring this up because of the C's latest answers to Ark.  He has had his toroidal coil tested and it shows phenomenal results like greatly increasing the magnetic field in the coil, eliminating the need for cooling, and generating a more coherent field.

He based this discovery on the the numbers for The Most Great Name of Bahaullah (prophet of the Bahai Faith) according to the Abjad numerical system.  His "Mathmatical Finger Print of God" is astounding in its simplicity and yet complexity.  Whether one doubles or halves or increases by powers of tens, the patterns of numbers stays the same even showing the same patterns for the transcendental numbers of PI and PHI.

Symbol_Of_Enlightenment_Aet.gif

What really astounded me was that his system shows the reason why the 3,6, and 9's are so powerful like Tesla and others have alluded to.  He explains that our dimension appears to be a duality because we only see effects yet the numbers oscillate between the 3 and the 6's but it is the 9 or the CENTER representing Spirit that is the decisive factor.

In his toroidal coil demonstrates this with a gap included for the 9 factor and is wound with two wires rather than one.  He explains it this way:

"The number nine lines up with the center of the infinity symbol and it is from this center that the linear emanations we call Spirit emanate from the center of mass outwards."

I have given such a brief overview of his work but I suggest if this intrigues you also that you look at his videos.  They are well worth the time.

THANKS FOR SHARING THE SESSION, LAURA!

Mary O'Donnell said:
In the Aug. 1953 edition of Motor Trend magazine, there is an article summarizing the test results titled "What happens to your car in an A-Bomb Blast?' and even suggests that an atomic "sneak attack" may occur on a coastal city sometime in the future????

Next, the JCS study radiation dispersal patterns across Los Angeles. There were documents revealing two clandestine radiation events at the Rocketdyne test facilities. So according to Metcalf, the the tests indicate a plan to detonate a tailor made A Bomb to keep the physical damage to LA at a minimum, have the majority of radioactivity blown out to sea but then to "hype" up fear factor in order to implement military operations in the US and for the purpose of depopulating LA first and eventually other areas later.

He shows how the Underground Metro was not built to alleviate heavy traffic but rather it was constructed to facilitate military occupation of the city and why the popular transit rail system in the 60's was destroyed at the height of its popularity without explanation or challenge with the final insult of the popular "Red Cars" being pushed off the cliffs of Palos Verdes.

The current Underground Metro terminates illogically at the Port of Long Beach Naval Base and he concludes that the high-tech use of industrial lasers in use there will be implemented for human disposal and "flushed out to sea" as was witnessed in the Panama invasion where fleeing civilians were melted into a red goo by the lasers. The Chinese military manages the Port of Los Angeles now btw. He suggests that the Intercontinental Underground Military Tunnel network can be accessed from the Metro Rail.

He makes some interesting correlations with other news stories like the major military contractors pulling out of LA and relocated to AZ because the "tax situation" was a disadvantage there in CA and the "missing" bomb-ladened Air force jet reported in 2/2007??? Another questionable new story about the City of LA hiring "private" contractors to install a massive system of surveillance cameras in the sewers of LA claiming these expensive cameras were to look for "leaks". He surmises the cameras are designed to monitor the movement of humans because after the Nazis sealed off the Warsaw ghettos, the Jews began smuggling in guns and information through the sewers. So they learned from their test run, didn't they?

As I understand this, the information in the quote seems to indicate that any bombing would come from forces in the U.S. bombing a city in the U.S. Is my understanding correct?

If so, why would Palin's nomination be the tipping point that would set all of this in motion? Is it a prearranged signal that is the final piece to fall into place? Is her nomination connected to all the executive signing statements giving unlimited power to the president in case of a national emergency?

Why do the C's state that we " Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome."

Might there have been a point when the outcome could have been changed?

Do we have any free will left at this time? If so, what is the context in which this free will can be expressed?

Is McCain aware of any of this? Is Palin?

webglider said:
Do we have any free will left at this time? If so, what is the context in which this free will can be expressed?

I am puzzled by what you are asking. When did the universe stop becoming a free will universe?

Ruth said:
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to put this, but seeing as you are now talking to the Cs again (Laura), I'd love to know more about the mysterious planet Kantek and how it relates to what we are experiencing now. Any information would be nice, like what went wrong.... or perhaps what went right (if anything). What were these people like?

C said:
Q: (L) Is the cluster of fragments in between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter the remains of a planet?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What was that planet known as?
A: Kantek.

Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when Kantek, Martek, and Earth were all three occupied by sentient races
which communicated with one another?
A: No.
Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when all three planets were occupied simultaneously?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Why are there different races?
A: Many reasons. Experimental creations. Partly.
Q: (L) Where did the Orientals come from?
A: Same as all others. Result of experimentation.
Q: (L) Did they originate on this planet? Are they native to this planet?
A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth
vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".

A: No, no. This was done by psychic energy. There has been in a transient fashion of reality the danger of the same
thing happening on your planet. Although we are quite confident it won't because we see all reality, past present and
future. But, you must understand also that even in our particular perspective point, all reality is nonetheless fluid. There
are still many choices of realities and possible futures and possible pasts and possible presents. But we feel fairly
confident that that particular fate will not befall your planet, although it did the one then known as Kantek.

A: If you prefer! We have close affiliation with the "Northern Peoples." Why? Because we were in regular, direct
contact with them on Kantek, before they were "lifted" to Earth by Orion STS.
Q: (L) If you were in direct contact with them, how come they were in cahoots with the Orion STS bunch?
A: Who says they are in "kahoots?"
Q: (L) Weren't they rescued by the Orion STS?
A: Yes. But one need not be in "kahoots" to be rescued!!!

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So
it can do all kinds of things... (R ) Is this the Merkabah?
A: Mother Stone, yes.
Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these
available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?
A: Kantek.
Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of
their planet?
A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.

Q: One of the interesting things about this Northern civilizational factor is that one of the hallmarks of the Aryan attitude
is the Male dominated religion. When did the masculine religion "take over?" Was this always the tendency or leaning of
the Aryan group?
A: Involves more than religion. Religion is the facilitator.
Q: Facilitator of what?
A: Customary psycho/social habitu‚.
Q: Customary to whom?
A: Those whom you refer to as Aryans.
Q: Where did they acquire the "habit" of a masculine oriented religion? Everybody else was worshipping the goddess in
one form or another. But this male dominated theology was the distinguishing characteristic of the Northern peoples.
Where did they come up with this?
A: Originated on home planet.
Q: Kantek?
A: For all intents and purposes.
Q: Was it this male dominated religion that contributed to the destruction of Kantek?
A: No.

and almost 10 sessions more, so there is lots of information.

Mary O'Donnell said:
While at a Tesla conference this year, I ran across a reference to the concept of Vortex Mathematics being taught by Marko Rodin. _http://markorodin.com He has a series of 41 videos that have recently been pulled off a YouTube but can be found on his website the last time I checked. I bring this up because of the C's latest answers to Ark. He has had his toroidal coil tested and it shows phenomenal results like greatly increasing the magnetic field in the coil, eliminating the need for cooling, and generating a more coherent field.

He based this discovery on the the numbers for The Most Great Name of Bahaullah (prophet of the Bahai Faith) according to the Abjad numerical system. His "Mathmatical Finger Print of God" is astounding in its simplicity and yet complexity. Whether one doubles or halves or increases by powers of tens, the patterns of numbers stays the same even showing the same patterns for the transcendental numbers of PI and PHI.

Symbol_Of_Enlightenment_Aet.gif

What really astounded me was that his system shows the reason why the 3,6, and 9's are so powerful like Tesla and others have alluded to. He explains that our dimension appears to be a duality because we only see effects yet the numbers oscillate between the 3 and the 6's but it is the 9 or the CENTER representing Spirit that is the decisive factor.

In his toroidal coil demonstrates this with a gap included for the 9 factor and is wound with two wires rather than one. He explains it this way:

"The number nine lines up with the center of the infinity symbol and it is from this center that the linear emanations we call Spirit emanate from the center of mass outwards."

I have given such a brief overview of his work but I suggest if this intrigues you also that you look at his videos. They are well worth the time.

Hello everybody,

The 3-6-9 link like Rodin presented it ,is even more interesting when you match it with "Gurdijef's" Enneagram,
300px-Enneagram.svg.png

There is obviously a match.
---
Furthermore, "hint" showing the power of a 3-6-9 is reveled in:

NAME FREQUENCY NUMEROLOGICAL VALUE

UT (ut queant laxis) 396 3+9+6=18, 1+8 = 9
RE (resonare fibris) 417 4+1+7=12, 1+2 = 3
MI (mira gestorum) 528 5+2+8=15, 1+5 = 6
FA (famuli tuorum) 639 6+3+9=18, 1+8 = 9
SO (solve polluti) 741 7+4+1=12, 1+2 = 3
LA (labii reatum) 852 8+5+2=15, 1+5 = 6

Here is link to a article about power of that frequencys:

_http://www.tomislavbudak.com

[Moderation note : Please avoid posting full active internet addresses. The link above has been modified]

--
I have read in book Dictionary of symbols (J.Chevalier, A.Gheerbrant) according to a Gospels, Jesus has been crucify at 3, his agony started at 6, and he passed away at 9 o'clock. Interesting.
--

Hope I made Mary (and everybody else) even more curious about 3-6-9.
---
Best Regards from Croatia,
Vladimir.

Domi said:
I am puzzled by what you are asking. When did the universe stop becoming a free will universe?

Let me try to clarify what I mean. When Laura asks and the C's answer:
Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?

[/quote]

I take it to mean that nothing we can do from this point can change the outcome cited above. Of course we still have the freedom to decide our responses to unfolding events, but our life choices seem to be much more limited
if the prediction proves correct.

In addition, it seems that since the goal of STS forces are to limit free choice, and that much of free choice has been curtailed by mind control and other methods including possible manipulation of our DNA, that even though the universe is a free choice universe the part of it in which we live and those of us who live in
it are being subjected to alien forces that are destroying that option except for a few.

From the little that I can understand from the mathematical formulas, graphs, crop circles, number sequences, etc. that are presented on this forum, there are external laws that govern the workings of this universe, that provide clues and meaning to those who understand them.

I feel incredibly fortunate to have found Cassiopeaia, but finding it was a matter of luck, not free will. (osit). How much does luck factor into the ability to exercise free will? If someone is killed as a child in a war, how much free will does that child have?

It seems to me that all the inexorable external laws that govern the universe (and I can be wrong here), seem to offer two choices: that one live within those laws, or that one breaks them and suffers the consequences. For humans, who live in societies that have their own set of laws which may or may not be in alignment with cosmic laws, navigating between the two of them becomes much more complex. There are penalties for breaking cosmic laws, and there are penalties for breaking civil laws. It seems that those of us who are living in corrupt societies which are out of alignment with cosmic laws just by the reality of living in them, break cosmic law by default, often unknowingly, andwill have to face the consequences that result from their society's choices.

It seems that we did have choices, but we don't anymore, at least not on a societal level.

Rodin knowingly or unknowingly has likely crossed over to the dark side. He has Tom Bearden as an endorser and Jeff Rense as an interviewer. A while back Ark looked into whether physics lost anything by going away from quaternions and what Ark determined was that quaternions may very well be useful but they haven't actually gone anywhere, they are perfectly alive and well in Clifford Algebra. This Rodin Enneagram-like stuff is also quite alive and well inside of Clifford Algebra. Even in Jungian psychology where one can't actually do algebra there is still actual geometry to replace the Enneagram symbol. It's very interesting to look at the historical origins of ideas and see the numerological patterns but things don't have to stay clouded in the mystery of ancient symbols and numerology when there is actual algebra and geometry that can be used. Gurdijeff may have had valid reasons for just sticking to symbolism but it's quite OK today to be direct when possible.

Back
Top Bottom