Session 30 August 2014

Thank you guys for excellent questions! It's so interesting! Few days ago i think about cold protocol and here is good details!
___http://jackkruse.com/the-evolution-of-the-leptin-rx/ this guy say crazy and awesome thing about kreo-adaptation

Also there was question about

Q: (Treesparrow) What's the cause or causes behind the recent rise in strange and abnormal animal behavior?

(L) Okay, that's a good one.

(Andromeda) Yeah!

A: EM frequency changes affecting DNA and neurochemistry. Also these factors can affect spiritual factors in the animal kingdom. One additional note is advised: Creatures can act as hosts or receptacles for "spirit entities".

here in Kamchatka this summer was 3 victims of bears one week and it was realy strange events, there are was many noises ans peoples in that area but bears attack peoples.

But, guys, i don't realize this full:

(Alada) There was apparently an electromagnetic storm, but there wasn't any related CME or plasma release to seemingly cause this, but there was a weakening of the Earth's shield. What caused this suddenly weakening of Earth's shield?

A: Surge of energy between sun and companion. This reduced the electrical flow to earth, thus weakening the field and increasing the flow of cosmic rays.

Q: (Alada) Is there a similar effect on a human scale that weakens us, maybe against this virus activity?

A: Oh indeed!!!

could you explain the context or details? or direction...Thanks in advance!

Pu Ting is mirth! :rotfl: Thanks for the great session everyone!

One more Putin joke for the collection:

Putin and members of the opposition are dining at a restaurant. The waiter:
- What would you like to eat, Vladimir Vladimirovich?
- Meat, please.
- And what about vegetables?
- The vegetables will also eat meat.

Siberia said:

- Meat, please.

LOL! Yes, all the latest sessions are just one gem after another. Thank you very much for sharing!

Thank you all for an informative and timely session. After reading the Sott article last month about Israel worrying about their involvement in 9/11 being exposed, I began reading the 9/11 threads and watching some of the videos mentioned there. I am almost finished with "9/11 The Ultimate Truth. Another "shock" event for me learning the truth of what really happened and how psychologically manipulating the psychopaths can be. I have shared this knowledge gained with my family so we will be able to see the truth and not be open to emotional manipulation by psychos when the next false flag occurs. It seems the signs and preparation of the people's minds by the mainstream media is already in action for the next false flag attack. Now it's time to take a cold shower! :D

Siberia said:

- Meat, please.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a perfect description of the Russian AND Armenian "opposition."

Thanks for another great session and all the laughs. Great combination - humor and profound truths....

:) excellent session, thank you all!
A: That action may be preempted by upcoming events.

Q: (Pierre) Cosmic events?

(Perceval) By upcoming events like what? What do you mean? That's such a...

(Andromeda) Do tell!

A: Wait and see! Admit that it is better than a cliffhanger adventure movie!

Q: (Perceval) Yeah, it is.

(Andromeda) Will it be soon?

A: Relatively.

Maybe volcanic eruption, near Island?

Thank you for another informative session! The name given by the C entity sounds Hawaiian...aloha from Cassiopeia!

The C's sessions are coming out fast and furious! Thanks for the timely information.

Kinyash

Kinyash said:
The C's sessions are coming out fast and furious! Thanks for the timely information.

Kinyash

I meant it when I said I was going to dedicate myself to helping folks connect up with the Cs, with each other, and get some psychic/psychological/physical support networks up and running.

Thanks for all the info shared in these sessions. Much appreciated to have access to this privileged info and reflexion opportunities.

By the way does anybody have any trick or something, on how to share these ideas with our closests without being looked at as an alien coming out of a ship?

I do not know if I am the only one but whenever I try to put a comment on this site I always run into all kinds of weird reactions from my computer. :huh:

Thank you again for making this information possible. Thank you for willingly using your resources for our collective enlightenment in spite of the challenges. You all are appreciated more than you can know @ this time. Keep Well!

Laura said:
Kinyash said:

Kinyash

I meant it when I said I was going to dedicate myself to helping folks connect up with the Cs, with each other, and get some psychic/psychological/physical support networks up and running.

Another great session full of helpful knowledge! :)

Thank You So Much, Laura, and all participants ... and Thank You to the entire group :flowers: :hug2: :love:

WOW! Team is on pace for the highest session-releasing year in over a decade! Thank you, Laura et all for yet another great one!!

I've been experimenting with cold showers regularly for a few months now. Some personal experiences:

- Contrary to something like resistance training, in the first couple of weeks of cold showers, I did not find that gradually decreasing the temperature of the water over each subsequent session made the adaptation any easier. In hindsight, it would have been better to just start with the coldest setting and just work on getting used to that. (note: my coldest setting is somewhere between 10-15°C so it's right in line with the C's suggestion.)

- I also did not find that showering under regular temperature water and then decreasing it slowly during the same session made it any easier. It's kind of like trying to get used to the ocean/pool water. It's way better to just dive right in and get used to it as quickly as possible than torturing yourself slowly. Besides, with each decrease in temperature, you have to get used to it anyways - and you will - so I have found it a LOT easier to instantly switch it from normal temperature to full coldness and "deal with it" and simply get used to that... BONUS POINTS: this way, I feel like it acts like a conscious, self-induced shock on the entire system (whereas a gradual decrease does not). Reminds me of something I read once where Samurai would start their days by dumping a bucket of cold lake water on their heads as sort of cleanse and fresh start to their day.

- Before the first time, it took me a couple of weeks to muster up the courage to be able to put it on full-blast cold mode. It was the strangest experience; it was like I had all these voices and excuses simultaneously trying to tell me why I shouldn't do it, and not to do it. And for a couple weeks, I wouldn't, and would just say "next time." At the same time, after I finally did do it, the sensations/"voices" intensified yelling at me to immediately shut it off. It was like my psyche had split into all these personalities! While one of them really wanted to do it because I had read so much about why it's good for the body/soul, the "others" wanted me to stop, to turn it off, etc. A tremendous psychological inner-battle occurring!

- On the above note, I still (after many many cold showers) have these "multiple-personality" battles every time I do it. However, I have found that my mental will/discipline has improved immensely. When I'm in the shower, I no longer wonder if I'll have the willpower to do it; there is no choice. All the voices telling me not to turn on the cold have given up. However, when I do it, they still try to tell me to turn it off! It's become rather amusing. It's an incredible feeling when you get to a point at which your willpower is able to do this. And I can honestly say that after each and every time I feel an incredible calmness, clear-mindedness, and physical, mental, and spiritual resilience as I get out of the shower. I look forward to cold showers now more than anything, whereas I used to not look forward to showering because I knew I would, at the end, ponder whether or not to endure the cold

- So overall, my experience to date has been that while I have not gotten physically adapted to the cold (not the first minute anyways) after a few months, I have gotten extremely mentally adapted at the idea of conscious suffering and putting myself through something I know is good for me even though other elements of my being are trying to fight it. And to clarify on the above, I don't have actual voices talking, but I can say that it is sort of like a strong cognitive dissonance. One aspect of me wanted it, and another would fight against it strongly.

Lastly, I want to point out that I take cold showers, not baths. My intuition tells me that it's probably way more beneficial to take a cold bath because then all parts of your body are covered. Whereas, with a shower, it's hard to get full coverage. I also found that with the shower it's easier to get certain parts of myself adapted before turning and letting other parts be exposed. E.g. starting with the head first vs. starting with my back first vs. starting with my front first. You'll probably find one part of your body more sensitive than others and can use that to find the easier way for you to get started.

Thanks for another informative session. As for the cold protocall how would this translate to dry cold? Can one expect similar results when being exposed to an outside temperature or is water better?

Back
Top Bottom