Session 30 August 2014

Lizz said:
Interesante!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Lizz, seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

tatanka said:
Thanks for all the info shared in these sessions. Much appreciated to have access to this privileged info and reflexion opportunities.

By the way does anybody have any trick or something, on how to share these ideas with our closests without being looked at as an alien coming out of a ship?

I do not know if I am the only one but whenever I try to put a comment on this site I always run into all kinds of weird reactions from my computer. :huh:

The "trick" is called external consideration and accepting the free will of others. Though it may happen that you cannot change the perspective of other people and unfortunately it is most often that we cannot reach persons that are very close to us.

Yay, thanks for another fascinating session. I must try to confront the cold shower literally head on and stop being such a wimp - thank you so much for the guidance to the C's, Laura and Team. Not really sure how 10 - 15 C measures (other than being 'cold'), so it may be a matter of taking a thermometer into the shower with me.

"Indeed! Reference questions about "space invasion" and just change the parameters and players."

Change the parameters: invasion from innerspace? Inner earth. Underground.

Very informative session, so many topics covered and so much to look forward to!

A quick note about cold showers - I think the most uncomfortable part is really the initial shock while your body gets used to the water. Same shock we try to postpone as we hesitate jumping into a cold swimming pool or ocean. Oddly, whenever I see young kids at the beach, or even babies, they seem to be the least concerned about it, and animals as well. Perhaps us adult humans have grown used to being "comfortable" all the time, and developed a mental resistance to discomfort over time. I think if we submit ourselves to the shock regularly, our brain gets accustomed to self-imposed discomfort (conscious suffering), and it's a small example of doing what "it" does not want you to do, as Gurdjieff says. Over time I think we develop a certain calmness under duress - the erratic breathing, the "voices" TD mentioned, all of that submits to our conscious will and is brought under control and subsides, and if we do this regularly, that could translate to other parts of our lives where we postpone/procrastinate in order to avoid a discomfort of some sort. It makes sense for Samurai - so they don't have an uncontrolled panic under duress/attack, and are always in control of their thoughts and actions, and it may come in handy for us when the cosmic events escalate further and we find ourselves under a lot of stress that requires a calm attentiveness and decisiveness.

I've been doing cold showers on and off last few years, but I've been very consistent for about 2 months now - I shower in lukewarm/cool water first, then I just turn it down to cold for about 5 minutes for the rinse portion (will have to add more time). After a few weeks it gets easier, tho the cold shock is always there - tho I feel my body gets adjusted faster, and while my mind still tries to panic, it's now a "known element" to me - and I can quickly overcome it and proceed calmly. It helps to smile and see it as a positive experience, it almost forces the mind to enjoy it. It also helps to accept it as necessary and inevitable, because part of the panic is the mind thinking this is bad and it can convince you to stop. If it resigns itself to the fact that this is going to happen no matter what it does, and really that it's no big deal, then you spend less time fighting the experience and more time simply adjusting to it, making it easier. Kinda like driving to work every morning - we know we have to, it's not an option, and by accepting that fact, it makes it a lot less of a struggle, osit. Or doing chores/washing the dishes - we could see it as a drag, or we could just accept this is necessary, and in fact therapeutic, and actually enjoy it! All this adjustment enjoying "conscious suffering" almost sounds a bit masochistic, but just the fact that something like masochism even exists is evidence that all this panic/struggle in the face of discomfort is mostly mental, and changing our perception and expectation can make a lot of things much easier.

Laura said:
Kinyash said:
The C's sessions are coming out fast and furious! Thanks for the timely information.

Kinyash

I meant it when I said I was going to dedicate myself to helping folks connect up with the Cs, with each other, and get some psychic/psychological/physical support networks up and running.

Laura,

Thanks for this from the bottom of my heart. We are two FOTCM members in Nairobi and another two people who occasionally read sott.net when I send them links. Methinks there is hope that we might meet the C's!!

Kinyash

NevadaCat said:
"Indeed! Reference questions about "space invasion" and just change the parameters and players."
Change the parameters: invasion from innerspace? Inner earth. Underground.

I was wondering about that quote, too.

"Changing parameters" does not necessarily mean you have to invert them, it's just "changing a fixed constant".

So if the parameter and players about space invasion was "aliens coming in", it's something else now, huh, that's as far as I got. :huh:, but it probably still has the element space and invasion in it.

M.T.

Tatanka said:
Thanks for all the info shared in these sessions. Much appreciated to have access to this privileged info and reflexion opportunities.

By the way does anybody have any trick or something, on how to share these ideas with our closests without being looked at as an alien coming out of a ship?

I do not know if I am the only one but whenever I try to put a comment on this site I always run into all kinds of weird reactions from my computer. :huh:

Gawan said:
The "trick" is called external consideration and accepting the free will of others. Though it may happen that you cannot change the perspective of other people and unfortunately it is most often that we cannot reach persons that are very close to us.

FWIW, I agree with Gawan.
All the more so since, if the people you are trying to wake up are not ready, you not only 'look like an alien coming out of a ship' (which is not that bad) but you might actually make it impossible for them to ever learn about these topics: someone who is not ready might totally 'shut down' and never be able to overcome this later on.
And by forcing someone to 'see' before he is actually open/able to, you might end up destroying their chance to see (which would be tragic).

That's not to say that you can't ever share anything, but the person must be genuinely interested in the first place and you must thread very lightly.
As we always joke with my husband: 'Don't talk about ponerology on a first date'. :lol:

s-kur said:
Thank you guys for excellent questions! It's so interesting! Few days ago i think about cold protocol and here is good details!
___http://jackkruse.com/the-evolution-of-the-leptin-rx/ this guy say crazy and awesome thing about kreo-adaptation

Also there was question about

Q: (Treesparrow) What's the cause or causes behind the recent rise in strange and abnormal animal behavior?

(L) Okay, that's a good one.

(Andromeda) Yeah!

A: EM frequency changes affecting DNA and neurochemistry. Also these factors can affect spiritual factors in the animal kingdom. One additional note is advised: Creatures can act as hosts or receptacles for "spirit entities".

here in Kamchatka this summer was 3 victims of bears one week and it was realy strange events, there are was many noises ans peoples in that area but bears attack peoples.

But, guys, i don't realize this full:

(Alada) There was apparently an electromagnetic storm, but there wasn't any related CME or plasma release to seemingly cause this, but there was a weakening of the Earth's shield. What caused this suddenly weakening of Earth's shield?

A: Surge of energy between sun and companion. This reduced the electrical flow to earth, thus weakening the field and increasing the flow of cosmic rays.

Q: (Alada) Is there a similar effect on a human scale that weakens us, maybe against this virus activity?

A: Oh indeed!!!

could you explain the context or details? or direction...Thanks in advance!

Hi S-kur Laura and Pierre have written a book called "Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection" Which deals with Electric Universe Theory
http://www.amazon.com/Earth-Changes-Human-Cosmic-Connection/dp/1897244975
It's a good read, and ties in well with the other books in the, Secret History of the world series, There has also been couple of Radio Interviews on sott talk radio that discuss this also

earth changes in an electric universe is climate change really manmade
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2014/06/15/earth-changes-in-an-electric-universe-is-climate-change-really-man-made

And another one by One of the theory's most vocal proponents Wallace Thornhill
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2013/12/15/the-electric-universe--wallace-thornhill-interview

You can also search Youtube for videos by Thornhill.

Great session thanks to the Crew, this might be a bit off topic, but is there anyone based In Ireland on the Forum

tatanka said:

I found a way to introduce some topics I'm interested in without pushing them on others is by using social media such as Facebook. If you are connected to those close to you on social media, then you can just kind of putting it out there and a person can read about it or not, comment on it or not and you aren't pushing it on anyone if you are just sharing and venting about some things. I've found it to be a good way to release some anxiety and fears about things. People will think what they think to some extent and you can't help that, but keep in mind though that I still think you need to be strategic to some extent with what you post and write. OSIT.

Dear Laura and Crew thank you for another session with C's..I liked Laura's response to they names, this is exactly what I've said; Where they
get this names from :read: ?! funny, .. then I came across this ..."Electro-acoustic efficiency is an important parameter for high power ultrasonic transducers.."..there is more but this was enough to make me think deeper :zzz:.

Then, cold water :scared:. From Kundalini Yogic tradition as we learned from Yogi Bhajan cold showers are regular in practice and science of hydrotherapy. Ishnaan we call it. Allow me to share this precious teaching with ya, all.

"The power of water is sixty percent of the power of the human. In hydrotherapy we believe that 60% internal water of the body can be totally exchanged in sixty minutes with the use of external water. When we do ice-cold water massage, not do we open up the capillaries, but then when they return to normal, that blood goes back to the organs. The heart,kidneys, lungs, liver -each organ has its own blood supply. In this way the organs get flushed. When the organs get a flushing, then immediately the glands have to change their secretion.It is a law. And when the glands, which are the guardians of the health and life , change, youth returns. What is youth? Young glands. If your glandular system secretes correctly, the blood chemistry is a young chemistry. All this neurotic neurosis and angriness will be over.

Start with the outer extremities- feet,hands,arms.The thighs shouldn't go under the water first, so as not to disturb the calcium-magnesium balance. The same for the genitals and the head. Do not take cold showers during pregnancy or menstruation or when you have a fever, rheumatism or heart disease. If there are are problems with the sciatic nerve or high blood pressure start slowly!
Massage yourself vigorously using both hands under water then step away and massage your body until feels hot then back under cold water and so on for twelve to fifteen min [(or 10-15 accord. to C;s)]
If you let the water hit your chest and go all the way down to your genitals and you stay under it for a while (30 sec.) you are totally changing the chemistry of the blood from unhealthy to healthy.
If you put the water on the front of your neck and let the water run down your entire body and hands you will totally change all your cells.
If you let the water hit your feet and massage the right foot with the left foot and vice versa, you are actually massaging your entire body.Stand before a cold shower and massage your feet and calves. Use your feet to massage, don't use your hands.
If you let the cold water fall just below the lower lip for 10-15min you will be bright and your mind will be very clear.
If you put the water between the eyebrows and the upper lip, you will be very energetic.
If you put the water on the forehead, you will be so sleepy that you can't match it.
If you massage the upper arm with cold water you're curing your stomach. From elbow to about 2 inches(5 cm) above your wrist corresponds to your digestive tract. 2 inches above the wrist to the wrist, correspond to your heart. The wrist correspond to your liver and the fingertips correspond to your brain."

All Credits go to "Teachings of the Master" from a lecture by Yogi Bhajan

Sat Nam

:guru:

davey72 said:
Thanks for another informative session. As for the cold protocall how would this translate to dry cold? Can one expect similar results when being exposed to an outside temperature or is water better?

I think it is probably equivalent except you may need more time in dry cold since water is such a good conductor of heat energy. Just go for a walk in the snow wearing your speedo.

Q: (Treesparrow) What's the cause or causes behind the recent rise in strange and abnormal animal behavior?

(L) Okay, that's a good one.

(Andromeda) Yeah!

A: EM frequency changes affecting DNA and neurochemistry. Also these factors can affect spiritual factors in the animal kingdom. One additional note is advised: Creatures can act as hosts or receptacles for "spirit entities".

Would this be related to 4D "Nasty Types" Coming In also, Maybe EM changes that effect Human DNA whether STO/STS are a facilitator for this type of activity, and maybe the "spirit entities" would be akin to a familiar type entity

stella maris said:
Dear Laura and Crew thank you for another session with C's..I liked Laura's response to they names, this is exactly what I've said; Where they
get this names from :read: ?! funny, .. then I came across this ..."Electro-acoustic efficiency is an important parameter for high power ultrasonic transducers.."..there is more but this was enough to make me think deeper :zzz:.

Hi stella maris,

Your remark brought back in memory a topic that might interest you: Are Cass names a Code?

You may want to start with this post in it, though: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,9504.msg110593.html#msg110593

I've got the Keto diet going and have been taking the important supplements. Next on the list is cold showers. Fortunately, my cold water doesn't get freezing until winter, so I can acclimate some what. I also plan to start taking morning walks with my husband once the Virginia heat goes away. I'm wondering if I should start camping out in the back yard once it gets cold. I turn off the heat at night anyway in the winter, because I sleep better that way under comfy blankets. I probably won't use the heater that much this winter so that Ebola can't find its foothold in my house.
Anyway, thanks Laura for another informative session. Discovering your website in May of 2012 was really an important event for me. I have found answers to many of my life long questions and have learned even more than I bargained for. I have a feeling things are going to be fast and furious soon. As Betty Davis once said, " Fasten your seat belts, we're in for a bumpy ride."

Back
Top Bottom