Session 30 January 2010

durabone

Jedi Council Member
Is it just me or does the information seem to be getting more direct over time?

The thought of 75,000,000 psychopaths in the U.S. is very disturbing.

I have to say that the numbers shocked me and I was suspicious of them, but the above analysis makes sense of it. After all, if the U.S. has been attracting psychopaths by its nature for a long time, breeding them deliberately for over 50 years, creating them via vaccinations which modify DNA or other factors, so its no wonder that they are so high.

A coupla thoughts about that, please correct if I am in error!

Psychopaths seem to vary greatly in their level of effectiveness,
and their current state of activation ie. ambient conditions. It
may be possible that a psychopath can exhibit all signs of shyness
and be very reserved, and that can be their game. Uneducated
psychopaths might have the scope of their reach limited to wife-
beating as another example. Therefore the real shame may go unreported
like so many rapes. Another related question may be what percentage
of people have been sexually abused in their past? That's going
to be more 30-70% of women and 20-50% of men. Then your 23% may
make more sense. And don't get me going on it, but a key factor
may be: circumcision.


A: Take your gravity and convert half into EM light.

A question for Ark if anyone wants to discuss it (probably not here).
How about the idea that electrostatic charge curves space and is therefore
closer to gravity than the mainstream models show?
 

Lucius

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
c's says that 96% of people will die - or transfer to 4d.

then 10 % of psychopaths will die or ?

96 % from 84% of people ? ( 14% psychopaths ? )


This year will be curious
USA ( secret gov. ) us this weapon to show their power Then they are preparing something BIG That may shock all other spy agency governments
What it could be ? ( i suppose it will cause STOP all Flight ) Flue pandemonium ??? or something bigger ( meybe civil ware in usa ?? )

Secret gov. control Main stream media then we don't know what is Really going on the planet at this moment ( secret spy agency )
China - stop Google - it is curious why ?
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
nut'n purrsnl said:
Is it just me or does the information seem to be getting more direct over time?

Interesting observation. Does seem to be so.

nut'n purrsnl said:
A coupla thoughts about that, please correct if I am in error!

Psychopaths seem to vary greatly in their level of effectiveness,
and their current state of activation ie. ambient conditions.

True. It also seems to be so that they vary in "type". There's a whole spectrum of psychopaths, from the feminine vampire type to the vicious murderer.

nut'n purrsnl said:
It may be possible that a psychopath can exhibit all signs of shyness
and be very reserved, and that can be their game.

Yup. Martha Stout gave an example of that type - the ostensibly weak, parasitic type that controls everyone around with their pretense at being pathetic and helpless.

nut'n purrsnl said:
Uneducated psychopaths might have the scope of their reach limited to wife-
beating as another example.

Exactly. And the most insidious type is, I believe, the sexual psychopath that can have thousands of victims in their lifetime, most of whom don't know what's been done to them, or are too ashamed to report it. I think that pedophiles fall into this category. What kind of person would get turned on by a child? It's beyond imagining. If there was ever anything that more clearly exposes the corrupt nature of modern society, how we have not evolved at all - heck, even animals do not rape their young! - it is sexual abuse of children.

nut'n purrsnl said:
Therefore the real shame may go unreported
like so many rapes.

Yes.

nut'n purrsnl said:
Another related question may be what percentage
of people have been sexually abused in their past? That's going
to be more 30-70% of women and 20-50% of men.

Yes, though I think I would put the percentages higher for both. It is pandemic.

nut'n purrsnl said:
Then your 23% may make more sense. And don't get me going on it, but a key factor
may be: circumcision.

I agree. Along with the barbarity, the lower than the animals behavior of pedophilia, is the genital mutilation of children. That modern humans persist in this practice strongly suggests that human beings are polluted and corrupted by something that is so dark, so evil, so repellant, that it must be from somewhere else because it definitely did not evolve with us.
 

Mountain Crown

The Living Force
I think that pedophiles fall into this category. What kind of person would get turned on by a child? It's beyond imagining

I agree Laura. I always failed when trying to understand pedophilia. "Different tastes for different people" just never cut it for me. It's too foreign to emphasize with. It's not just irregular or immoral - it's alien, psychopathic.
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Jerry said:
I think that pedophiles fall into this category. What kind of person would get turned on by a child? It's beyond imagining

I agree Laura. I always failed when trying to understand pedophilia. "Different tastes for different people" just never cut it for me. It's too foreign to emphasize with. It's not just irregular or immoral - it's alien, psychopathic.

Exactly. And as I said, NO animals rape their young. So it's not part of our instinctive substratum which is what rules our sexual natures. So, we have to ask where that kind of diseased thinking/urge comes from. The only thing I can come up with is that it is a form of soul eating, like animals that eat their young.
 

John G

The Living Force
nut'n purrsnl said:
A: Take your gravity and convert half into EM light.

A question for Ark if anyone wants to discuss it (probably not here).
How about the idea that electrostatic charge curves space and is therefore
closer to gravity than the mainstream models show?
That's probably not horribly unmainstream. What's not mainstream would be having a model that actually shows what is going on as far as the unification of gravity and EM. From previous sessions it would seem there's a building up of a bigger than 4-dim metric and that at some point a Kaluza-Klein-like compacting occurs. I suppose it could be a veiled KK reference, it could be a couple other things I can think of and I'm sure more I can't think of.
 

Kasimir

The Force is Strong With This One
Al Today said:
Kasimir said:
... Considering that STS have their hybrid programme, they certainly need incarnating souls.
I don't remember that one. Could you tell me where I can look that up?

That alien hybrid thing is all over the net. I remember that C's have mentioned about the plans to replace us soon with a new 'improved' model. Before the wave arrives, I guess.
 

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
Gawan said:
Laura said:
It makes one wonder what the Cosmos plans when it allows so many life-destroying elements to congregate in one place? Surely that energy will magnetize a reaction.

"like attracts like", comes to my mind.

Funny how some people will automatically think "like attracts like" and others will think "opposites attract." Then there is "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

What I was thinking when I posed that was the latter: contact potential difference.

Thanks for explaining.

It is funny, to recognize this, always when I think about "like attracts like" then there is also the opposite coming to my mind: "opposites attract" and I wonder and wondered very often which one is now working... Somehow it is an answer that is always fitting, but maybe too easy to be true.
 

Al Today

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Kasimir said:
Al Today said:
Kasimir said:
... Considering that STS have their hybrid programme, they certainly need incarnating souls.
I don't remember that one. Could you tell me where I can look that up?

That alien hybrid thing is all over the net. I remember that C's have mentioned about the plans to replace us soon with a new 'improved' model. Before the wave arrives, I guess.

Well, perhaps if the STS dudes DO have their way, only the crankiest, most concancerous and nasty STS entities will incarnate here because any with a mind... Any soul units with a whiff of STO just ain't gonna come here because the environment would not appropriate to upward movement, STO candidate lessons to be learned. This ole BBM would be working deeper towards a black hole. Makes me think of a BORG planet of Star Trek fame.
 

tykes

Jedi Master
Laura said:
Jerry said:
I think that pedophiles fall into this category. What kind of person would get turned on by a child? It's beyond imagining

I agree Laura. I always failed when trying to understand pedophilia. "Different tastes for different people" just never cut it for me. It's too foreign to emphasize with. It's not just irregular or immoral - it's alien, psychopathic.

Exactly. And as I said, NO animals rape their young. So it's not part of our instinctive substratum which is what rules our sexual natures. So, we have to ask where that kind of diseased thinking/urge comes from. The only thing I can come up with is that it is a form of soul eating, like animals that eat their young.

That makes sense, i have been thought that such a behaviour has to do with steal energy from the victim but the animal´s behaviour example clarifies it. From my close experience with this type of psychopath i can see this pattern.


The case i know involves a crazy guy who abused his own children and other kids of the family, but who in addition was a teacher of elemental education and used to be commisioned to teach in small towns in the poorest regions of the country where people see teachers and priests as wise men, and where actually it could have been very easy to find his food.

He was very reluctant to stablish in the city when was offered to work in here, and his health start to perish.
I often think if maybe he resented to lose his feeding mode.
 

sid

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
[quote author=seek10]
but looking at the danielS's calculation , I have to assume India should have lot of psychopaths. with china eliminated from the picture and there should be around 270 million extra psychopaths in the world and india with more than billion people can have good chunk of psychopaths. :scared:

[/quote]
I actualy continued on with the calulations and the 6% worldwide figure in fact proved to be true. So keeping that figure contant (actually used 5.86 %), India has 66,812,456 psychopaths second only to US and I am not surprised. The place is choke full of sickos and smug middle class trying to stomp on each other. Just my observations!

-Sid
 

Olivier

The Force is Strong With This One
Thanks a lot for this session and all the data analysis done on the psychopaths percentage numbers.

Regarding the US handling of the earthquake, I remember thinking initially that the US intervention was surprisingly fast and orderly, with New Orleans comparisons in mind, and wondering if the goals of the operation were different somehow.

However, I later heard a French radio reporter’s audio recording showing how US soldiers guarding an emergency medical facility had refused access to a father carrying his wounded child (he was later taken along by an ambulance and brought inside anyway), and I recognised the familiar lack of humanity of the military we had seen in NO.

Thinking of opportunistic deviants trading children and now of an induced earthquake is just extending the sickbag to giant proportions, but from there, it is difficult not to conclude that at some level, tremendous suffering creation was the main intended goal in both disaster.
 

Juba

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Quote from Laura:
Exactly. And as I said, NO animals rape their young. So it's not part of our instinctive substratum which is what rules our sexual natures. So, we have to ask where that kind of diseased thinking/urge comes from. The only thing I can come up with is that it is a form of soul eating, like animals that eat their young.

Horrifying truth, this soul eating factor, is probably the MOST important "skill" of every single psychopath, no matter of his/her specialization: rapist, torturer, pedophile or cannibal. Even the mildest kind of psychopats, known to have disorder called "Histrionic personality disorder" will do the same, digest victim's energy. We "normal human beings" are all in here in 3D because of learning process trough incarnations, via karma. What could possibly 3D soul learn in interaction with psychopath, when they nourish on our energy and constantly making scars in our sols or (hopefully not) tearing off part of our souls with every interaction?


If this is truth: “successful” psychopaths - those who had committed crimes but had never been caught - and “unsuccessful” psychopaths - those who had been caught", then percentage of “unsuccessful” psychopaths is small indeed. No wonder why 5D is carefully monitoring earth.
 

rrraven

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
jubazo said:
Quote from Laura:
Exactly. And as I said, NO animals rape their young. So it's not part of our instinctive substratum which is what rules our sexual natures. So, we have to ask where that kind of diseased thinking/urge comes from. The only thing I can come up with is that it is a form of soul eating, like animals that eat their young.

maybe with one exception mice(but not rats) will not only eat their young but the older males will rape the younger litter females to death!!! at least when caged maybe not ''in the wild''


Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotations boxes
 
Top Bottom