Session 30 January 2010

Sid said:
[quote author=seek10]
but looking at the danielS's calculation , I have to assume India should have lot of psychopaths. with china eliminated from the picture and there should be around 270 million extra psychopaths in the world and india with more than billion people can have good chunk of psychopaths. :scared:
I actualy continued on with the calulations and the 6% worldwide figure in fact proved to be true. So keeping that figure contant (actually used 5.86 %), India has 66,812,456 psychopaths second only to US and I am not surprised. The place is choke full of sickos and smug middle class trying to stomp on each other. Just my observations!
[/quote]

If I understand you correctly, the one thing you need to be wary of is that you can't hold the 6% figure constant blindly -- that wouldn't have worked in the case of the countries already listed, none of which had that exact percentage (they were all higher or lower). It could be that India happens to have around 6%, but that could only be a guess unless you knew the percentages of all of the other countries not given in the session.

[quote author=Bluelamp]That's probably not horribly unmainstream.[/quote]

I am not at your level in terms of understanding group theory et Quantum Mechanics,
but the relationship between Electrostatic charge and curvature is critical for understanding
an unmainstream model that I find very intriguing. Bohm proposes essentially a
discontinuity at the proton radius. Another way of thinking of the same thing can be
found by discarding the notion of two polarities of electricity altogether. Coulomb's
law presumes that if an atom has an equal number of protons as electrons, that this
is the ground state. That basic thinking, and many results that follow take on different
meaning if we state instead that everywhere the total electrostatic charge at any "point"
is a scalar value S. Electrons have a lesser charge volume density than S, protons more.
That's the starting point for the model I mentioned, and the rabbit hole from there is very
deep indeed.

[quote author=Shijing]
If I understand you correctly, the one thing you need to be wary of is that you can't hold the 6% figure constant blindly -- that wouldn't have worked in the case of the countries already listed, none of which had that exact percentage (they were all higher or lower). It could be that India happens to have around 6%, but that could only be a guess unless you knew the percentages of all of the other countries not given in the session.
[/quote]

Yes, I am only treating 6% to be worldwide figure though certain areas have greater concentrations as evident in the C's session. India could be nowhere near 6% or maybe greater but only speculation at this point. Overall, I think mathematics here are slightly irrelevant as no matter where the psychopaths are, they are able to excercise control and create chaos from anywhere, recent Haiti earthquake being a prime example.

Lucas said:
c's says that 96% of people will die - or transfer to 4d.

then 10 % of psychopaths will die or ?

96 % from 84% of people ? ( 14% psychopaths ? )

Those numbers were given in the very beginning of the C's transmission, before Laura, and later others started The WORK.
As the future is/was open at the time, so 94% may not be accurate any more (as the containers).
It was about percentage of all population.

[quote author=session 940716]

Q: (L) Bob Lazar referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Storage for later use.
Q: (L) Used for what?
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent will be used.
Q: (L) Used for what?
A: Consumption.
Q: (L) You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Ingredients for what?
A: New race. Important. 13 years approximately when project will be finished.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. The Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.

[/quote]

And from the same session

Q: (L) What is the purpose of this project?
A: New life here.
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 % more children are taken.
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
A: Some. Bits of children's organs removed while they are wide awake. Kidneys first; then next feet; next jaw examined on table; tongues cut off; bones stress
tested; pressure placed on heart muscle until it bursts.
Q: (L) Why are you telling us this awful stuff?
A: You must know what the consortium is doing. This is done mostly to Indian children.
Q: (L) Why are things like this being done?
A: There is a big effort on behalf of Orions and their human brethren to create a new race and control it as well as the rest of humanity.
Q: (L) What happens to the souls? Is this project physical only?
A: Physical and souls recycled.

Laura said:
I think that pedophiles fall into this category. What kind of person would get turned on by a child? It's beyond imagining

I recall a letter to Dear Abby back in the day, from a mother whose son confided to her that he had these terrible sexual feelings for children and was horrified by them. He was of a loving family and the thought of engaging in such behavior was beyond repugnant but the feelings were of such intensity, he was being tormented by them. He didn't know what to do or who to turn to and neither did his mother. I think Dear Abby recommended counseling. This person may have been the exception to the rule when it comes to pedophilia, but apparently people who do have empathy can be plagued by these inclinations. What a terrible fate although not too different from homosexuals wrestling with their inclinations in a heterosexual dominated world. And, of course, both types of behaviors are out of sync with nature as neither makes sense for normal human reproduction/survival of the species as to creating offspring, although if the raped 'child' is old enough, pregnancy/inbreeding will occur. I'm also now remembering that animals do engage in homosexual behavior and even a Sott article about it - there was some survival advantage involved? But definitely no mating with young on animals' part.

As to animals not raping their young (except as noted caged mice; monkeys), I think we've all seen instances where the mother will run off the male young when they reach adolescence and males never try to mate with the young of females either sired by them or other males, but will kill the young of the ousted dominant male. There are the occasional instances of mounting such as with elephants encountering their own deceased herd member and it is a futile attempt to rouse them back to life. Can we conclude then that animals are not psychopathic and are incapable of being so under normal, natural conditions (habitat infringement or other unnatural issues for monkeys)? Or is it just their natural instinct that it's not in the best interest of the survival of the species to engage in such behavior? Is it strictly a 3D manifestation? Was this part and parcel of the aftermath of the 'fall', the overriding of natural, human instinct not to do these things? And how far back in human history does this behavior go? My impression is that during Roman times, pedophilia was not only rampant, but was business as usual for those who could afford to 'keep a boy'. I've never looked into this subject (can't imagine why), but when were the instances of this terrible practice first recorded? I seem to recall a line in the bible to the effect that it would be better to tie a millstone around one's neck and throw oneself into sea than to hurt one of mine (Jesus referring to children). I don't know if the implication was hurt by sexual attack.

Another thought. If psychopaths are failed organic portals, and their soul imprint is from the same type pool as 2D, wouldn't that inherent animal instinct code against this type of behavior? Maybe it wasn't natural, human instinct that was corrupted by 4DSTS, but the natural, animal instinct seeing that OPs are bridges between 2D and 3D - the primitive, introductory pre-model of a human being. Even though it was the Adamics who gave permission for 4DSTS interference and not the pre-Adamics/OPs, did 4DSTS decide they didn't need permission because the OPs were sublevel, so to speak? Did the burning off of the DNA encompass the preexisting human-type inhabitants as well either by accident or design - in the wrong place at the wrong time sort of situation?

What if there were no failed organic portals, just regular OPs, would the world situation be a lot less extreme, perhaps even platonic? Did the 4DSTS know it would be necessary to have psychopaths to create the required levels of 'emotional loosh' and deliberately inserted these types among us or knew that comets would have this affect, thus, no permission issues? I guess I still don't understand what it is exactly that causes an OP to be 'failed'. But, as a failed OP, a psychopath, they are hard-wired to engage in predatory behavior, pedophilia being merely one variety of such, and that is their (and 4DSTS) sustenance. There is no other way they can be. Perhaps they cannot even live without this particular sustenance. They are just like 4DSTS, only their 'loosh' requirements are not quite as high?

So OPs, even though they don't actually prey on Adamics, are inherently more successful and thus, fill positions of power; and psychopaths, due to their unique characteristics, are in the supreme positions of power leaving the Adamics as the hapless victims, although OPs I think are also victims of the psychopaths. Well, the C's indicate that we are heading in the right direction with our efforts, so that should give some sense of gratification in the light of all these dreadful facts and encourage us to keep doing what is in us to do! :halo:

Very Interesting session. Great work

Q: (Ark) Then I had to put another number which was not told to us. I was asking about the mass of this companion star, and I was told that it was "much less than the sun". So, in my calculations, I put half a percent of the mass of the sun. Is it approximately true?

A: 3.4, closer

Q: (Ark) 3 percent?! And not half a percent?? That would mean that when it approaches, it will induce perturbation of the solar system.

A: Indeed!

Don't know if I am off track here. Found this on the crop cricle connector web site. Its under the research section.
Just wondering if the cropcircle is an indication of what gets perturbed in the solar system.

[23, 2012, but Pluto for the year 2036?

Two crop pictures from Avebury Manor in 2008 showed most of our solar system for a date of December 23, 2012, when the Mayan Long Count calendar will end. Yet they showed Pluto for the year 2036, many years further into our future. Detailed scientific analysis suggests that both years 2012 and 2036 will be important astronomically, for close passes to Earth by asteroids or comets.

Attachments

• Aveburyraphic.jpg
    Aveburyraphic.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 25
Shijing said:
Sid said:
[quote author=seek10]
but looking at the danielS's calculation , I have to assume India should have lot of psychopaths. with china eliminated from the picture and there should be around 270 million extra psychopaths in the world and india with more than billion people can have good chunk of psychopaths. :scared:
I actualy continued on with the calulations and the 6% worldwide figure in fact proved to be true. So keeping that figure contant (actually used 5.86 %), India has 66,812,456 psychopaths second only to US and I am not surprised. The place is choke full of sickos and smug middle class trying to stomp on each other. Just my observations!

[/quote]

I think that's the case as well. 6% is world's average.
Not every country in the world is the same. Most of them are quite different from each other. From the data so far i have drown a tentative hypothese that those countries that are more hierarchically structured (have very visible boundarys between classes, castes however you name them) will have bigger percentage of psychopaths. That ones are probably easier to control, and give better opportunities for feeding from the population.

JEEP said:
. What a terrible fate although not too different from homosexuals wrestling with their inclinations in a heterosexual dominated world. And, of course, both types of behaviors are out of sync with nature as neither makes sense for normal human reproduction/survival of the species as to creating offspring, although if the raped 'child' is old enough, pregnancy/inbreeding will occur. I'm also now remembering that animals do engage in homosexual behavior and even a Sott article about it - there was some survival advantage involved? But definitely no mating with young on animals' part.

Jeep, are you conflating homosexuality with pedophilia? If so, please let me clarify that homosexuals do not rape children. Pedophiles rape children. While some pedophiles may be homosexual, some are also heterosexual.

Homosexuals do not predate on children or damage them for life. Homosexuals engage in consensual love relationships, just like heterosexuals. Yes, there is societal pressure that makes life for homosexuals difficult, sometimes very difficult - but it is not the same as the legal, moral and psychological condemnation that is leveled at pedophiles, and rightly so.

Comparing the societal pressure felt by homosexuals to the societal pressure felt by African Americans in almost all white, southeastern, sections of the country would be a much more accurate comparison than comparing homosexuals to pedophiles, because there is no similarity between the two.

I hope that clarifies.

Laura said:
nut'n purrsnl said:
Is it just me or does the information seem to be getting more direct over time?

Interesting observation. Does seem to be so.

Perhaps as we get closer to the wave the possibilities collapse - so more direct information is available? Hm.

Those psychopath numbers are high! there must be so much more 'underground crime that satisfies their cravings' than what gets reported. The palestinian organ theft reports might only be scratching the surface :shock:

Anart said:
Jeep, are you conflating homosexuality with pedophilia? [...]
Comparing the societal pressure felt by homosexuals to the societal pressure felt by African Americans in almost all white, southeastern, sections of the country would be a much more accurate comparison than comparing homosexuals to pedophiles, because there is no similarity between the two.

This person may have been the exception to the rule when it comes to pedophilia, but apparently people who do have empathy can be plagued by these inclinations. What a terrible fate although not too different from homosexuals wrestling with their inclinations in a heterosexual dominated world.

I was not conflating homosexuality with pedophilia. I was comparing this person, i.e. this particular person who was experiencing these horrible feelings that he did not want to act upon under any circumstances. He knew doing such a thing would be beyond awful and he wanted no parts of it. But he was being tortured by a compulsion to do so. I also thought this person's (and any identical others that might exist) experience could be comparable to what gay kids growing up to be adults must go through and feel like, especially those being raised in homes preaching that homosexuality is an abomination before God, that anyone engaging in such an activity should be damned to hell, doesn't deserve to be alive, etc., etc. in that sense. No, I do not think homosexuality and pedophilia are at all comparable as they usually occur. I was merely stating an instance that appeared to be something way outside what is considered usual and in that particular instance, a comparison could be drawn. I believe it is an established fact that pedophiles do not feel any anxiety or doubt about the acts they commit, any remorse for committing them, zero feeling for the pain/suffering they are inflicting on their victims, and are not amenable to rehabilitation. Homosexuals are identical to heterosexuals - they can be angels or demons or anything in between.

I'm sorry if my writing was insufficient to make my point obvious.

Comentarios a la sesión del 30 de nero del 2010

Comentarios a la sesión del 30 de enero del 2010.
Hola amigos
Permítanme comenzar por el final, donad dice:
Q: (L) There IS something we're doing in the wrong direction?

A: No.

OK, OK quiero decir cero muertos… que quiere decir ningún muerto, todos vivos que bien.
Pero no OK en Haiti…
Regresando al principio, donde dice:

Q: (L) [Talking to others in the room with fingers on planchette]
A: More people is good! 5D is watching closely.

¿Sra. Laura, sintió, vio, o percibió a alguien más en la habitación?
Parece que a Timorone le gusta estar radiado de almas.
¿A las almas 5D de desarrollo 3D hacen una realidad 3D para poder “watch-ar” la plancheta?
Sr. Ark, ¿La órbita de la estrella oscura es paralela o perpendicular a la eclíptica?

Otro comentario sobre Haiti, el asesino de 100,000 humanos, lejos de sentirse dolido, seguro que se cree un dios y lo único que le molesta es que muy poca gente sepa que mató a tantas personas.

¿Porque en Israel el 42 % es psicópata, que volvieron a encarnar los nazis?¿El porcentaje será mayor entre los militares Israelitas?¿Por que no preguntaron de México? En algunas ciudades de México debe ser muy alto el porcentaje de sicópatas, matan muchas mujeres en ciudad Juarez, no se el número exacto de asesinatos diarios pero es muy alto. En general en toda la frontera con E.U.

Les cuento que fui a Reynosa, ciudad fronteriza, por el final del mandato de Bush, me acerque al río Bravo para ver como estaba ese lugar en el cual aprendí a nadar, me atacaron dos indigentes diciéndome que para que me acercaba al rió, ¿Se quiere cruzar? Y me golpearon, No, No –les dije – Como que no •$$%% –Bueno si es un asalto, tomen mi dinero – Nos estas confundiendo /()()•••$%& a nosotros nos pagan por detener mojados, somos autoridad, a ver traes mota (marihuana) –busquen les respondí. Ahora te llevamos con el jefe, y le habló por celular.

Ya dentro del carro particular, me volvieron a revisar y a interrogar. Les dije que no me quería cruzar que yo era jubilado (les mostré la credencial) y que no tenia necesidad de cruzarme y que yo conocía bien la ciudad porque viví mucho tiempo ahí.

Bueno lo dejamos ir, pero no vuelva por aquí a menos que quiera pasar un camión de mota.

Conclusión el gobierno de E.U. contrata narcotraficantes de este lado de México para impedir que la gente se cruce el rió. Bien, son muy pragmáticos, es decir sicópatas prácticos, solo los sicópatas puede dar una solución como esa, ahora no me estaña si casi uno de cada 5 ciudadano de E.U. es psicópata.
Adiós

Comments on the meeting of 30 January 2010.
Hello friends
Let me start at the end, dominad says:
Q: (L) There IS something we're doing in the wrong direction?

A: No.

OK, OK I mean zero dead ... that means no dead, all live well.
But not OK in Haiti ...
Returning to the principle that states:

Q: (L) [Talking to others in the room with fingers on planchette]
A: More people is good! 5D is watching closely.

"Ms. Laura, felt, saw, or saw someone else in the room?
It seems that he likes being radiated Timorone souls.
5D souls do 3D development make a 3D reality in order to "watch-ar" the flatbed?
Mr. Ark, "The dark star's orbit is parallel or perpendicular to the ecliptic?

Another comment about Haiti, the murderer of 100,000 human, far from being hurt, sure to create a god and the only thing that bothers is that very few people know who killed so many people.

Because in Israel, 42% is a psychopath, who returned to embody the Nazis? "The percentage is higher among Israeli military? Asked Why not Mexico? In some cities in Mexico should be very high percentage of psychopaths, killing many women in Ciudad Juarez, not the exact number of murders per day but is very high. In general across the border with the United States

I tell them I went to Reynosa, a border town, by the end of Bush term, I approached the Rio Grande to see how was this place where I learned to swim, attacked two homeless people telling me that I approached the river, " You want to cross? And he hit me, No, No, "I said - As no • $ $%%" Well if it is an assault, take my money - We're confusing /()() • • • $% & we get paid to stop wet, we authority to see you bring mota (marijuana)-seek I replied. Now we take you to the head, and spoke by phone.

Once inside the private car, I returned to review and examine. I told them I wanted to come across that I was retired (I showed the card) and had no need to cross and I knew the city well because I lived there a long time.

Well he was let go, but come back here unless you want to spend a truckload of marijuana.

Conclusion the U.S. Government hires drug dealers on this side of Mexico to prevent people crossing the River. Well, are very pragmatic, practical ie psychopaths, psychopaths can only provide a solution like that, now I do not are if almost one out of every 5 U.S. Citizen is psycho.
Bye

Hey Laura; Thanks for another notch on my "gotta read Stout" thought.

As per circumcision; let me make sure you got me. Lay 3x5 american quarters before you.
That is how much equivalent skin an adult male has lost via circumcision.

And because the foreskin is a highly specialized skin, with specially adapted
nerve cells that pack in high density experience, all men losing their foreskin
should weep. That would be typical 80% of the nerve endings in the penis- lost.
Scans of the brain reveal that men without circumcision have much more thorough
orgasm that do men with .... Think a brain scan where the entire brain flashes
at orgasm, vice a circumsized man whose brain flashes about the brain stem only.
Lack of release = sexual perversion.

And the foreskin makes the whole experience less painful for women.

There are male support groups out there for circumcision victims, thank you John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
NOT. He inflicted Christians with this operation almost single-handedly. Morris Fishbein helped.
So, in retrospect I got hypnotized, I remembered my operation where they put a metal brace
on me and sliced and tore my foreskin off - no anesthesia. (EDIT: Still done that way today)

The sad thing is that on day six of my life, the same nurse who helped tear my skin off came in
to look at my deep black scab, and I wanted to kill her. At six days in.

EDIT: That is why Wilhelm Reich's lectures on "Orgasmic Potency" can be of such help to men like
me. I have, thanks to this amazing man, learned to see what is a whole body orgasm and what is
simply ejaculation. That's the good news. We don't have to let the surgery beat us.

Re: Comentarios a la sesión del 30 de nero del 2010

ealviz2012 said:
Comentarios a la sesión del 30 de enero del 2010.
Hola amigos
Permítanme comenzar por el final, donad dice:

Hi ealviz2012, as we've requested before, since this is an English forum, please post in English, in the appropriate thread. I've merged your thread into the discussion of the latest session.

And, no, Laura did not 'feel or see others in the room' - there were other people in the room at the session as is always the case.

Back
Top Bottom