Session 30 January 2010

DanielS said:
To further on the statistics that Approaching Infinity provided, the following shows a breakdown of psychopathic populations.

First, assuming that 6% of the population is psychopathic in nature, that would mean
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population said:
As of 31 January 2010, the Earth's population is estimated by the United States Census Bureau to be 6,799,700,000.

6% of this number is 407,982,000 Psychopaths worldwide!

Isreal: 42 (pop. 7,465,000) = 3,135,510 Psychopaths
USA: 23 (pop. 308,586,000) = 70,974,780 Psychopaths
Russia: 17 (pop. 141,927,297) = 24,127,640
UK: 14 (pop. 61,113,205) = 8,555,848
Holland: 13 (pop. 6,065,459) = 788,509
France: 10 (pop. 65,447,374) = 6,544,737
Ethiopia: 3 (pop. 79,221,000) = 2,376,630
Spain: 2.6 (pop. 46,661,950) = 1,213,210
China: 0.9 (pop. 1,338,612,968) = 12,047,516
Samoa: 0.6 (pop. 179,000) = 1074

The total number of psychopaths included in the above countries = 129,765,454 psychopaths.

Which, if we use the figure that 6% of the population is psychopathic in nature, makes up 31.7% of the population of psychopaths worldwide.

First of all, thanks to everybody who made this session possible and participated in this discussion.
DanielS, when looking at the numbers you posted I noticed an error in the population number for Holland. I think you got your number for Holland from this wikipedia page, which seems to be not about Holland the country but about a specific geographic region in the Netherlands called Holland. I find this a little confusing, as I never heard the name Holland used for anything other then the country. Perhaps the other Dutch forumites can confirm this in my opinion strange use of the word "Holland". Neverteless, the real population number for The Netherlands is closer to 16 million, see for instance this other wikipedia page. So, the correct numbers would be:
Holland: 13 (pop 16,558,674) = 2,152,628
Luckily this doesn't influence the outcome of the other calculations very much.

-JEEP

You're welcome. Yes, this is a very wild world and in the words of man referenced in one of those links "Queerer than we could ever imagine to be." Very good unintentional pun indeed! :lol:

-Sitta

No argument there! :( :mad:

Hello,

After looking at all the insightful responses that others have written, I feel that the following comment will most probably look/be/sound incredibly inane and stupid.

With the slight embarrassment of sounding really arrogant and conceited, here goes...

The C's left the session with the message "Hello Goodbye", which is the title of a beatles song, it goes:

You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go, go, go
Oh, no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello
Hello, hello
I say hello

I say high, you say low
You say why, and I say I don't know
Oh, no
Hello, hello
I say hello
Hello, hello
I say hello

Why, why, why, why, why, why
Do you say good bye
Goodbye, bye, bye, bye, bye

Oh, no
Hello, hello
I say hello
Hello, hello
I say hello
hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello
Hello

Hela, heba helloa
Hela, heba helloa

That was a very weird coincidence for me, as today I had decided to use that song in a very particular and important way.

Then I thought about the song's basic message.

If one imagines the song being sung from the C's perspective, where "I" refers to the C's, and "you" refers to us, or the audience, then the message becomes quite playful and encouraging, OSIT.

Novelis said:
After looking at all the insightful responses that others have written, I feel that the following comment will most probably look/be/sound incredibly inane and stupid.

Actually, I had been wondering about that "hello-goodbye" sign-off too, and I don't have a better explanation, so thanks for sharing!

Shijing said:
Novelis said:

Actually, I had been wondering about that "hello-goodbye" sign-off too, and I don't have a better explanation, so thanks for sharing!

Works for me.

[quote author= Session]A: Take your gravity and convert half into EM light.

Q: (Ark) I will.

(laughter) I'm done.

(L) Does that make sense?

(Ark) No.
[/quote]
Perhaps taking into account the part of the creation which is not physical at all? It was the explanation which came to me when I thought about it.

Thanks for sharing the session :flowers: :flowers:

seek10 said:
Kniall said:
Evil incarnate indeed. If 42% of Israeli are psychopaths, how can society there function at all??

The Israelis chose an interesting time to annouce they're "experimenting" with inducing earthquakes:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/202063-Israel-Makes-Waves-by-Simulating-an-Earthquake

I wondered why israel would like to confess this type of technology at this time. Now I understand. They want to scare other countries to obedience. so they posed adjacent to US as a country that has the capability of inducing earthquakes

Their emergency teams were also the first on the scene in Haiti to offer medical "aid", and garner media accolades for their selfless charity. Nothing like being prepared.

"Hey! Careful! Don't drop those kidneys!"

JEEP said:
Laura said:
I think that pedophiles fall into this category. What kind of person would get turned on by a child? It's beyond imagining

I recall a letter to Dear Abby back in the day, from a mother whose son confided to her that he had these terrible sexual feelings for children and was horrified by them. He was of a loving family and the thought of engaging in such behavior was beyond repugnant but the feelings were of such intensity, he was being tormented by them. He didn't know what to do or who to turn to and neither did his mother. I think Dear Abby recommended counseling. This person may have been the exception to the rule when it comes to pedophilia, but apparently people who do have empathy can be plagued by these inclinations. What a terrible fate although not too different from homosexuals wrestling with their inclinations in a heterosexual dominated world. And, of course, both types of behaviors are out of sync with nature as neither makes sense for normal human reproduction/survival of the species as to creating offspring, although if the raped 'child' is old enough, pregnancy/inbreeding will occur. I'm also now remembering that animals do engage in homosexual behavior and even a Sott article about it - there was some survival advantage involved? But definitely no mating with young on animals' part.

As to animals not raping their young (except as noted caged mice; monkeys), I think we've all seen instances where the mother will run off the male young when they reach adolescence and males never try to mate with the young of females either sired by them or other males, but will kill the young of the ousted dominant male. There are the occasional instances of mounting such as with elephants encountering their own deceased herd member and it is a futile attempt to rouse them back to life. Can we conclude then that animals are not psychopathic and are incapable of being so under normal, natural conditions (habitat infringement or other unnatural issues for monkeys)? Or is it just their natural instinct that it's not in the best interest of the survival of the species to engage in such behavior? Is it strictly a 3D manifestation? Was this part and parcel of the aftermath of the 'fall', the overriding of natural, human instinct not to do these things? And how far back in human history does this behavior go? My impression is that during Roman times, pedophilia was not only rampant, but was business as usual for those who could afford to 'keep a boy'. I've never looked into this subject (can't imagine why), but when were the instances of this terrible practice first recorded? I seem to recall a line in the bible to the effect that it would be better to tie a millstone around one's neck and throw oneself into sea than to hurt one of mine (Jesus referring to children). I don't know if the implication was hurt by sexual attack.

Another thought. If psychopaths are failed organic portals, and their soul imprint is from the same type pool as 2D, wouldn't that inherent animal instinct code against this type of behavior? Maybe it wasn't natural, human instinct that was corrupted by 4DSTS, but the natural, animal instinct seeing that OPs are bridges between 2D and 3D - the primitive, introductory pre-model of a human being. Even though it was the Adamics who gave permission for 4DSTS interference and not the pre-Adamics/OPs, did 4DSTS decide they didn't need permission because the OPs were sublevel, so to speak? Did the burning off of the DNA encompass the preexisting human-type inhabitants as well either by accident or design - in the wrong place at the wrong time sort of situation?

What if there were no failed organic portals, just regular OPs, would the world situation be a lot less extreme, perhaps even platonic? Did the 4DSTS know it would be necessary to have psychopaths to create the required levels of 'emotional loosh' and deliberately inserted these types among us or knew that comets would have this affect, thus, no permission issues? I guess I still don't understand what it is exactly that causes an OP to be 'failed'. But, as a failed OP, a psychopath, they are hard-wired to engage in predatory behavior, pedophilia being merely one variety of such, and that is their (and 4DSTS) sustenance. There is no other way they can be. Perhaps they cannot even live without this particular sustenance. They are just like 4DSTS, only their 'loosh' requirements are not quite as high?

So OPs, even though they don't actually prey on Adamics, are inherently more successful and thus, fill positions of power; and psychopaths, due to their unique characteristics, are in the supreme positions of power leaving the Adamics as the hapless victims, although OPs I think are also victims of the psychopaths. Well, the C's indicate that we are heading in the right direction with our efforts, so that should give some sense of gratification in the light of all these dreadful facts and encourage us to keep doing what is in us to do! :halo:

Correct me if I am wrong about this, but is the assumption you are making that only psychopaths are pedophiles? Maybe there could also be people who have fully made the STS pathway choice, and are individually soulled, and possess the higher centers, who can be sick in this manner also?

I believe it was discussed with C's that Hitler was not a psychopath, but one of those who chose STS fully. However I don't believe he was a pedophile, as far as I have read, so I am not suggesting that. I only mention him as an example STS souled person, sometimes discussed with the C's.

An interesting statistical number to know might be how many people have made the STS pathway choice and are not OPs or psychopaths (defective OPs).

Then the question might be what makes someone completely committed to the STS path? Like are they 90 to 100% STS?

Rabelais said:
seek10 said:
I wondered why israel would like to confess this type of technology at this time. Now I understand. They want to scare other countries to obedience. so they posed adjacent to US as a country that has the capability of inducing earthquakes

Their emergency teams were also the first on the scene in Haiti to offer medical "aid", and garner media accolades for their selfless charity. Nothing like being prepared.

"Hey! Careful! Don't drop those kidneys!"

and interestingly, we now have the child-kidnapping case, by Americans in the earthquake zone:

http://news.google.co.uk/news?q=haiti+child+kidnapping

there's a 'legitimate' gloss put on it, but it's kinda suspicious, given the child-kidnapping and organ-trafficking that's already been going on in Israel.

(Note: will respond to Breton after this)

With the slight embarrassment of sounding really arrogant and conceited, here goes...

The C's left the session with the message "Hello Goodbye", which is the title of a beatles song, it goes:

Yes, the C's sense of humor raises its comical head once again! Thanks Novelis for making the connection which went right over my head completely! You were right on and so no need for "slight embarrassment of sounding really arrogant and conceited"! Another thing to think about - the C's sense of humor! That they can still be so jovial in the midst of more and more dire events must indicate that, although darkness is going to be intense and horrific, the light when it's done is going to be beyond fantastic! The REAL hope as opposed to Obama's false one!

Sid said:
[quote author=seek10]
but looking at the danielS's calculation , I have to assume India should have lot of psychopaths. with china eliminated from the picture and there should be around 270 million extra psychopaths in the world and india with more than billion people can have good chunk of psychopaths. :scared:
I actualy continued on with the calulations and the 6% worldwide figure in fact proved to be true. So keeping that figure contant (actually used 5.86 %), India has 66,812,456 psychopaths second only to US and I am not surprised. The place is choke full of sickos and smug middle class trying to stomp on each other. Just my observations!

-Sid
[/quote]

well that figure is around 6% of the Indian population, right? So while it is a high number of psychopaths it is pretty low in terms of percentage compared to the Israel, US, UK, France, etc.

well when the C's said they were Laura in the future, it was their use of humour that convinced me!

;)

Breton said:
Correct me if I am wrong about this, but is the assumption you are making that only psychopaths are pedophiles? Maybe there could also be people who have fully made the STS pathway choice, and are individually soulled, and possess the higher centers, who can be sick in this manner also?

I believe it was discussed with C's that Hitler was not a psychopath, but one of those who chose STS fully. However I don't believe he was a pedophile, as far as I have read, so I am not suggesting that. I only mention him as an example STS souled person, sometimes discussed with the C's.

An interesting statistical number to know might be how many people have made the STS pathway choice and are not OPs or psychopaths (defective OPs).

Then the question might be what makes someone completely committed to the STS path? Like are they 90 to 100% STS?

I'm operating under the belief that failed OPs are the psychopaths, but that any (except the true STO candidate) of the STS souled/unsouled can be sociopaths, narcissists, and characteropaths. Which makes me wonder about all these statistics. 6% of population are true psychopaths, but any number can be more and more the sociopaths, narcissists, and characteropaths? I am not at all clear on this particular topic.

From the Cassiopaea glossary re characteropaths:

The experience of people with such anomalies grows in the medium of the normal human world to which they belong by nature. Thus their different way of thinking, their emotional violence, and their egotism find relatively easy entry into other people's minds and are perceived within the categories of the everyday world. Such behavior on the part of persons with such character disorders traumatizes the minds and feelings of normal people, gradually diminishing the ability of the normal person to use their common sense. In spite of their resistance, victims of the characteropath become used to the rigid habits of pathological thinking and experiencing. If the victims are young people, the result is that the personality suffers abnormal development leading to its malformation.

Characteropaths and their victims thus represent pathological, ponerogenic factors which, by their covert activity, easily engender new phases in the eternal genesis of evil, opening the door to a later activation of other factors which thereupon take over the main role. [....]

I know there was at least one book concerning the death of common sense in our society and probably many others. Those of us in our fifth decade have been eye witnesses to this!

I'm still reading the glossary definition and will look up sociopath as well. I just want to interject regarding if only psychopaths commit pedophilia? Frankly, I don't know; I guess I just assumed so, but now I'm not sure. What, from a clinical sense, distinguishes a psychopath from either a sociopath or characteropath? I'm still reading to get a clue!

Thanks to Laura and the team for this new session. It really has been too interesting and revealing.

The earthquake of Haiti already suspected. The percentage of psychopaths, but thought they were many, I do not think it was so high, especially in some countries (eg Israel). It handles some data over South America? Perhaps the average 6% may be applicable to this case?

Thanks again.

PS: The debate has been generated on this topic is very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom