Session 30 January 2010

Approaching Infinity said:
I find it interesting that the countries with high psychopathy populations are predominantly "white". Suggests a link with "Aryan genes"... Also, looking at the governments of the past century in China and Africa, it seems to me that populations with a LOW percentage of psychopaths require a more overtly brutal and repressive government. Countries with lots of psychopaths are more "open", i.e. "free market", "dog-eat-dog". They embody the psychopathic mindset and don't need as much prodding. Just an hypothesis...

I think its a very interesting observation and a good hypothesis, and I agree with the racial correlation (and talked about it briefly here).

I've been wondering 'why the Lowlands?' also, and whether or not that is the locus of the particular mutation that led to the kind of psychopaths that are particularly prone to violence. There is also this article about Saharasia here, an area which includes one of the postulated homelands of the Indo-Europeans (and the one that I think may be most likely), located to the east or southeast of the Caspian Sea.

The Kantekkians were supposed to have been a 'ferocious' people with 'secret power centers...of darkness, or of light', who in pre-deluge history engaged in a nuclear war with the Paranthas, and took over the northern section of Atlantis (not to mention the fact that they were Cayce's 'sons of Belial'), so all the evidence suggests that they were pretty cagey to begin with. I wonder if that has any connection with a predisposition to later psychopathy mutations.

Shijing said:
...so all the evidence suggests that they were pretty cagey to begin with. I wonder if that has any connection with a predisposition to later psychopathy mutations.

Has it been ascertained that they weren't already psychopathic when they arrived here? Or of very strong psychopathic tendencies? Are 'normal' people ever naturally ferocious or ruthless? It would seem that they were the rotten apples that have been ruining the whole barrel!

session transcript said:
(Psyche) I have a question. When we were discussing with I**** some type of cells that are located mainly in the frontal lobe of the brain, it seems that nobody knows what they are for. They are called spindle cells or "von Economo neurons" if I remember the name correctly. What are their function?

A: Consciousness orientation.

Q: (Ailén) Hmm.

(Andromeda) So I guess having a lot of those would be good?

(Burma Jones) So, is that like a registration bin for consciousness to figure out how to keep itself...

A: Energy directors.

Q: (Joe) Can you get more of them?

A: You may.

Q: (Joe) I wonder if those cells have anything to do with the third eye, like when you do the breathing and you look up...

A: Close, more like a "homing device".

Q: (Joe) A homing device for aliens?

A: Wave reader. {Cs refer to souled humans as “Wave Reading Consciousness Units.}

Q: (Ailén) I**** was saying that they're huge cells. Right? (Psyche) Yeah. She was wondering if they could be related to psychopathy, like the lack of those cells...

A: Oh yes.

Having thought about this session and re-read the transcript. Besides the great amount of more straight forward information, there is also chock full of the usual more "needing interpretation" things. I just wanted to point out that in the past "consciousness energy directors" were discussed. And from my understanding, it's about the "natural" process of evolution -- tending to ascend -- under normal circumstances. So the above quote stood out as something the network may want to look deeper into.

Psychopaths, as well as, 4D STS are on an evolutionarily dead-end path since 4D is the last density for separate entities to be STS rather than just balancing thought forms at higher densities. The part about "homing devices" for "Wave Reading Consciousness Units" is really interesting. Like the soul needs these cells to be able to use the physical vehicle for its evolutionary lessons; and to keep the "consciousness energy directors" properly functioning would be the difference between constructive incarnative learning and situations where the incarnative process would not be productive for growth toward ascension. Just some thoughts.

30th January session – just catching up, thank you!

Good questions Ark, with much calculating upfront work. And the P distribution %’s are so incredibly thought numbing, the concentrations mirror foreign policy and so much more – good grief the influencing forces of each and every one upon others is staggering :cry:. Spindle cells was very interesting – abundance and lack thereof as indicators of the prior pathological condition. Triangulated frequency type pulses, space based – C’s “ Yes, the prep was done.” – like 911? Might indicate the placement of receivers for amplification or just geological modeling of effects?

JEEP said:
Shijing said:
...so all the evidence suggests that they were pretty cagey to begin with. I wonder if that has any connection with a predisposition to later psychopathy mutations.

Has it been ascertained that they weren't already psychopathic when they arrived here? Or of very strong psychopathic tendencies? Are 'normal' people ever naturally ferocious or ruthless? It would seem that they were the rotten apples that have been ruining the whole barrel!

Well, things get speculative at this point as far as I know. The first psychopath mutation was said to have occurred 50,000 years ago [48,000 BC], so according to that date, none of the Kantekkians should have been psychopathic when they were first migrated here. As far as having 'strong psychopathic tendencies', I guess it depends on what you mean -- if psychopathy is genetic, then I'm not sure you can have a 'tendency' strictly speaking -- it would either exist or it wouldn't. Some may have had a more general sociopathic (the way we use the term) or characteropathic bent -- possibly with an environmental component, since we have no idea what conditions were like on Kantek before it blew up. Maybe they were constantly fighting huge beasties there or something, so needed to be a bit more naturally aggressive (we also know now that they were more technologically advanced than the Earth population when they first arrived, thanks to the information that Laura posted on AI's psychopathy question thread). I don't think we can say much more than that without more information, but it does seem that they have played a special purpose in the history of the human population since their removal from Kantek.

Also, looking at the governments of the past century in China and Africa, it seems to me that populations with a LOW percentage of psychopaths require a more overtly brutal and repressive government. Countries with lots of psychopaths are more "open", i.e. "free market", "dog-eat-dog". They embody the psychopathic mindset and don't need as much prodding. Just an hypothesis...

That you for sharing this! I was wondering about it too, trying to reconcile the low numbers of psychopaths that were given in the session to the, like you said, some of the brutal and repressive government system there. But your hypothesis would explain it very well.

SeekinTruth said:
session transcript said:
A: Consciousness orientation.
A: Energy directors.
A: ...more like a "homing device".
A: Wave reader. {Cs refer to souled humans as “Wave Reading Consciousness Units.}

Psychopaths, as well as, 4D STS are on an evolutionarily dead-end path since 4D is the last density for separate entities to be STS rather than just balancing thought forms at higher densities. The part about "homing devices" for "Wave Reading Consciousness Units" is really interesting. Like the soul needs these cells to be able to use the physical vehicle for its evolutionary lessons; and to keep the "consciousness energy directors" properly functioning would be the difference between constructive incarnative learning and situations where the incarnative process would not be productive for growth toward ascension. Just some thoughts.

I think this is a really interesting idea -- I also wonder if it would apply to OPs in general, and therefore to psychopaths as a subclass of OP. Since OPs do not have individuated souls, but are rather connected to a soul pool like animals, I wonder if there is something about these cells that relates to the incarnation process -- maybe acting as a 'homing device' for individuated souls pre-incarnation, and having something to do with the expression of individuated consciousness once the souls have become properly situated in a physical body. Just speculation, but I'm glad you tugged on this thread, since this is another thing that warrants more exploration!

Hildegarda said:
Also, looking at the governments of the past century in China and Africa, it seems to me that populations with a LOW percentage of psychopaths require a more overtly brutal and repressive government. Countries with lots of psychopaths are more "open", i.e. "free market", "dog-eat-dog". They embody the psychopathic mindset and don't need as much prodding. Just an hypothesis...

That you for sharing this! I was wondering about it too, trying to reconcile the low numbers of psychopaths that were given in the session to the, like you said, some of the brutal and repressive government system there. But your hypothesis would explain it very well.
And it seems such a repressive government system also creates a ground for an even more psychopatic society. While majority of the population experience only scarcity of almost everything, the ruling class in contrary lives indecently and openly in opulence, luxury. And the simple minded population end up having a materialistic view of a better life, associated with high politic positions. And most of the time, the only way to arrive there is to become like the ruling elite; that is by violence, lies, corruptions, etc., creating a society where the innocents/victims are punished and the violents, liars, corrupted are praised. This creates a cycle of open violence against population which progressively becomes normal as intitutions like, police, tribunals have long ago ceased to play their role. At least, this is the way I see the development in my country. They are trying to make as much normal people as possible behave like them.

[quote author=Kniall]If 42% of Israeli are psychopaths, how can society there function at all?? [/quote]
Perhaps slaughtering a helpless palestinian population keeps them from killing each other and help them maintain their just apparent "unity"?

Perceval said:
JEEP said:
70,974,780 psychopaths in the USA but only 7 per sq km. Well, yeah, that's way better than 150 per sq km!!! Thanks Leoursa for those numbers even though they do make me sick! :shock:

I wouldn't take those figures are really being reflective of the odds of meeting one. Most are probably centered in cities, where all the "action" is.

Hi Perceval,

I think that is true, and recognize that the numbers cannot be taken as exact. But if cities are where higher concentrations exist of psychopathic distribution per population/square kilometer on account of all the "action" and considering that the land mass covered by (all) cities is less than the total available land mass for a given country, then the numbers could be viewed as a baseline of sorts with the actual numbers encountered per square kilometer being higher, statistically speaking, when in any given city. Like Jeep said, "that's way better!"

Of course that still doesn't give a definite answer as there will be variances from place to place. How wide of a margin, who knows. And what about traveling, as surely psychopaths do not 'stay put' just for statistical analysis. Sorry if I am dense here or stating the obvious, just trying to look at this in different ways. I have to think that places like Washington D.C. and Los Angeles would be considerably higher than places like Joplin, Missouri or Billings, Montana, yet without some system that could actually measure the % provided by C''s I suppose it is moot.

kind regards,

Leoursa

I find it interesting that the countries with high psychopathy populations are predominantly "white". Suggests a link with "Aryan genes"... Also, looking at the governments of the past century in China and Africa, it seems to me that populations with a LOW percentage of psychopaths require a more overtly brutal and repressive government. Countries with lots of psychopaths are more "open", i.e. "free market", "dog-eat-dog". They embody the psychopathic mindset and don't need as much prodding. Just an hypothesis...

Or perhaps related to frontal characteropathy. Perhaps the countries with low percentage of psychopaths, will have those with frontal characteropathy due to i.e. perinatal damage stand out as it were, since there is not many real psychopaths that will "take over" for them. Just thinking out loud.

Here is a relevant quote from Ponerology:

Lobaczewski said:
Stalin was not a psychopath. He was a case of frontal characteropathy due to the damage of frontal centers (10A&B) caused be a disease he suffered as a newborn. This produces dramaticaly dangerous characters

Here is more context from Ponerology:

The psychopaths’ interest in such movements is not an ex-
clusive result of their egoism and lack of moral scruples. These
people have in fact been hurt by nature and society. 93

Footnote 93:
It is important to note here that it is not meant that the psychopath has been
“emotionally” hurt, or that such “hurt” has contributed to their state of being.
Rather, as the author explained to me in private correspondence:

“For them you are their worst enemy. You are hurting them very painfully. For a psy-
chopath, revealing his real condition, tearing down his Cleckley mask, brings
the end of his self-admiration. You are threatening them with destruction of
their secret world, and bring to null their dreams of ruling and introducing [a
social system where they can rule and be served]. When his real condition is
publicly revealed, a psychopath feels like a wounded animal.

“You are partly right in finding some similarity of the essential psychopath
with the thought [processes] of a crocodile. They are somewhat mechanical.
But, are they guilty that they have inherited an abnormal gene, and that their
instinctive substratum is different from that of the majority of the human
population? Such a person is not able to feel like a normal person, or to un-
derstand a person bearing a normal instinctive endowment. [It is important]
to try to understand the psychopath, and have some pity for them [as you
would have pity for a crocodile and its right to exist in nature]. Limiting the
role of psychopaths in ponerogenesis, particularly in the case of the tragedies
they cause women, thus reducing their numbers, is the real aim.
“Take as well in your consideration that in the whole pool of pathological
factors taking part in ponrogenezis all kinds of psychopathies make up some-
thing less than half. The other pathologic conditions, usually not hereditary,
make up more than other half. Stalin was not a psychopath. He was a case of
frontal characteropathy due to the damage of frontal centers (10A&B) caused
be a disease he suffered as a newborn. This produces dramaticaly dangerous
characters.” [Editor’s note.]

[...]

An ever-strengthening network of psychopathic and related
individuals gradually starts to dominate, overshadowing the
others. Characteropathic individuals who played an essential
role in ponerizing the movement and preparing for revolution,
are also eliminated. Adherents of the revolutionary ideology
are unscrupulously “pushed into a counter-revolutionary posi-
tion”. They are now condemned for “moral” reasons in the
name of new criteria whose paramoralistic essence they are not
in a position to comprehend. Violent negative selection of the
original group now ensues. The inspirational role of essential
psychopathy is now also consolidated; it remains characteristic
for the entire future of this macrosocial pathological phenome-
non.

The Mechanic said:
DanielS said:
To further on the statistics that Approaching Infinity provided, the following shows a breakdown of psychopathic populations.

First, assuming that 6% of the population is psychopathic in nature, that would mean
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population said:
As of 31 January 2010, the Earth's population is estimated by the United States Census Bureau to be 6,799,700,000.

6% of this number is 407,982,000 Psychopaths worldwide!

Isreal: 42 (pop. 7,465,000) = 3,135,510 Psychopaths
USA: 23 (pop. 308,586,000) = 70,974,780 Psychopaths
Russia: 17 (pop. 141,927,297) = 24,127,640
UK: 14 (pop. 61,113,205) = 8,555,848
Holland: 13 (pop. 6,065,459) = 788,509
France: 10 (pop. 65,447,374) = 6,544,737
Ethiopia: 3 (pop. 79,221,000) = 2,376,630
Spain: 2.6 (pop. 46,661,950) = 1,213,210
China: 0.9 (pop. 1,338,612,968) = 12,047,516
Samoa: 0.6 (pop. 179,000) = 1074

The total number of psychopaths included in the above countries = 129,765,454 psychopaths.

Which, if we use the figure that 6% of the population is psychopathic in nature, makes up 31.7% of the population of psychopaths worldwide.

First of all, thanks to everybody who made this session possible and participated in this discussion.
DanielS, when looking at the numbers you posted I noticed an error in the population number for Holland. I think you got your number for Holland from this wikipedia page, which seems to be not about Holland the country but about a specific geographic region in the Netherlands called Holland. I find this a little confusing, as I never heard the name Holland used for anything other then the country. Perhaps the other Dutch forumites can confirm this in my opinion strange use of the word "Holland". Neverteless, the real population number for The Netherlands is closer to 16 million, see for instance this other wikipedia page. So, the correct numbers would be:
Holland: 13 (pop 16,558,674) = 2,152,628
Luckily this doesn't influence the outcome of the other calculations very much.

The word “Holland” is frequently used to refer to the country “The Netherlands”, where “The Netherlands” is its official name. For us Dutch “Holland” is the name of either one of the 2 provinces (North Holland and South Holland). But, to confuse the matter, we use “Holland” as well, for example during soccer matches or when asked “Where do you come from?”

From a historical perspective North Holland (and South Holland) was the richest province with the most influence in the Dutch Republic during its golden age in the 17th century. Being a political and economical power, the Dutch Republic had a big influence in world of that time. I guess that is why the word “Holland” was so well known.

The Low Countries is more a historical / geographical name for what is now known as The Netherlands, Belgium, part of northern France and part of western Germany and, I guess, Luxembourg.

So, yes, in this case by Holland The Netherlands are meant. :)

Just catching up with the session, but first of all a big thank you :clap: :clap:

I too was quite shocked at the number of psychopaths, but with the number breakdown done by fellow forumites, it does seem plausible.
Mrs. Peel said:
samy said:
This session brings up an interesting question:

If the number of psychopaths increase in the world, wouldn't that mean 4D STS beings will have less food?

They will really have to squeeze the STO-oriented ones even harder then.. :(
It could perhaps also mean that they will have to go harder at each other as those of strong STS orientation have little concern for their fellow beings whether they be STS or STO, and are quite ready to knife even other fellow psychopaths on the hierarchical ladder if the opportunity arises. The corporate world shows examples of just such behaviour. A powerful STS psychopath would likely constitute quite rich food?

(Burma Jones) Yeah, you only see him under controlled circumstances when his handlers are around. This is kind of a silly question we were wondering about the other day, about the machine elves of Terrance McKenna and his DMT experiences?

(Ark) What what?

(L) The machine elves that Terrance McKenna saw during his hallucinogenic excursions, and I've seen something similar but not under the influence of hallucinogens. I was just extremely exhausted. My theory was that they were metaphors for energy.

(Burma Jones) And my thought was that they were metaphors for aspects of the mind.

A: Energy is closer, but that energy is also connected to a consciousness, i.e. "cryptogeographic" being.

Q: (L) We know about those cryptogeographic beings!

A: Remember "Operators and Things".

Q: (L) Did you read Operators and Things?

(Burma Jones) Yeah.

(L) That was CREEPY!

(Burma Jones) Very creepy.

(L) So what's the difference between the critters I saw and the living light that I have seen on occasion?

A: Living light is exactly that: light of life.

My understanding, since reading Operators and Things, and after this session, is that the Operators, or "cryptogeographic beings" are 4d sts, the 4d marauders, our "controllers," especially if we are of the psychopathic or organic portal persuasion. Is this interpretation correct, or are the C's and Laura talking about something else?

Also, assuming the 23% psychopath number is correct for the US, that sure explains a lot of things. Like why the workplace is living hell for the most place and why life here, if one is awake, is living hell. A friend told me that as a child she looked around herself and said, "This is Hell." I thought that was one of the most profound and aware statements any person could make and this information confirms it.

I think it's significant, because it means we're in deeper than I realized before.

It also ads depth to the term "frequency fence" We're locked into a cage filled with creatures of the lowest possible frequency!

When reading von Economo's biography, his death seemed curious to me. He died of a heart attack in 1931, aged 55, only 5 months after being appointed head of the newly established brain research department in Vienna Clinic for Psychiatry and Nervous Diseases.
Considering his extensive study of the human brain, perhaps was he in the way to discover something about our ruling psychopaths brains, which these latter couldn't allow? :evil: :evil:
It can just be a coincidence though.

Back
Top Bottom