Session 30 January 2010

Just read the session and as usual it's going to take days to process a lot of that. The earthquake info stuck home with me because the possibility of that has resonated in my thoughts ever since. I just kept thinking that the US had so much to gain with a strong presence there. Bang!...and the doors are wide open!

Anyway, thanks for another moving session.

DanielS said:
First, assuming that 6% of the population is psychopathic in nature, that would mean
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population said:
As of 31 January 2010, the Earth's population is estimated by the United States Census Bureau to be 6,799,700,000.

6% of this number is 407,982,000 Psychopaths worldwide!

Isreal: 42 (pop. 7,465,000) = 3,135,510 Psychopaths
USA: 23 (pop. 308,586,000) = 70,974,780 Psychopaths
Russia: 17 (pop. 141,927,297) = 24,127,640
UK: 14 (pop. 61,113,205) = 8,555,848
Holland: 13 (pop. 6,065,459) = 788,509
France: 10 (pop. 65,447,374) = 6,544,737
Ethiopia: 3 (pop. 79,221,000) = 2,376,630
Spain: 2.6 (pop. 46,661,950) = 1,213,210
China: 0.9 (pop. 1,338,612,968) = 12,047,516
Samoa: 0.6 (pop. 179,000) = 1074

The total number of psychopaths included in the above countries = 129,765,454 psychopaths.

Which, if we use the figure that 6% of the population is psychopathic in nature, makes up 31.7% of the population of psychopaths worldwide.

Kind of makes sense, because the sum of the populations of the countries listed above makes up about 33% of the world population.

Perceval said:
DanielS said:
First, assuming that 6% of the population is psychopathic in nature, that would mean
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population said:
As of 31 January 2010, the Earth's population is estimated by the United States Census Bureau to be 6,799,700,000.

6% of this number is 407,982,000 Psychopaths worldwide!

Isreal: 42 (pop. 7,465,000) = 3,135,510 Psychopaths
USA: 23 (pop. 308,586,000) = 70,974,780 Psychopaths
Russia: 17 (pop. 141,927,297) = 24,127,640
UK: 14 (pop. 61,113,205) = 8,555,848
Holland: 13 (pop. 6,065,459) = 788,509
France: 10 (pop. 65,447,374) = 6,544,737
Ethiopia: 3 (pop. 79,221,000) = 2,376,630
Spain: 2.6 (pop. 46,661,950) = 1,213,210
China: 0.9 (pop. 1,338,612,968) = 12,047,516
Samoa: 0.6 (pop. 179,000) = 1074

The total number of psychopaths included in the above countries = 129,765,454 psychopaths.

Which, if we use the figure that 6% of the population is psychopathic in nature, makes up 31.7% of the population of psychopaths worldwide.

Kind of makes sense, because the sum of the populations of the countries listed above makes up about 33% of the world population.

I have to say that the numbers shocked me and I was suspicious of them, but the above analysis makes sense of it. After all, if the U.S. has been attracting psychopaths by its nature for a long time, breeding them deliberately for over 50 years, creating them via vaccinations which modify DNA or other factors, so its no wonder that they are so high.

Israel is largely populated by the criminal element of European Jewry (deliberate culling of the herd during WW II as described in great detail by Hannah Arendt), or their children, and Jews attracted by the pathology of the State coming in from all over the world, so that figure actually makes sense also.

It makes one wonder what the Cosmos plans when it allows so many life-destroying elements to congregate in one place? Surely that energy will magnetize a reaction.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow.
"Thank" you again 4 another most intresting session, to one and all ! It sure takes the wind out of flying?
Please excuse the following: man oh man oh man ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man........?
Thanks ! :rolleyes:

domi said:
Bo said:
Thanks for this session!

Oh boy 13 percent. That’s almost 2,1 million Dutch people! No wonder things are getting more crazy by the minute over here…

I agree...

I'd be curious to know the percentage for Belgium. I would say that because of NATO and Euro Parliament at least in and around Brussels the amount has most likely increased over the last few decades.
You're right. Belgium would also have it's fair share of psychopaths. Look at the other power centres, I would also like to include the Hague (Dutch parliament). And if you would look at the Netherlands as a whole, the biggest concentration of psychopaths would be in the Northwest, in the area of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and The Hague (also called Randstad) and I guess in and around Eindhoven as well (large IT industry).

Looking at your map and what the C’s said, I think the Low Countries indeed include Belgium and parts of France and Germany. So, that could mean fewer psychopaths in the Netherlands than I stated earlier. Even so, they already are doing a bang up job ponorizing the place.

Edit: typo

Leoursa said:
Hi NE,

Could you please clarify the following:

would also coincide with Perceval's assessment, that was confirmed by the C's, that the nephilim are already here, but just in a different container.

as I am not familiar with this and perhaps I missed something in another thread or session?

~L

I must have been dreaming as I cannot find that particular section where I thought I had read it. When I do find it, I'll post it here.

Thank you to Laura, Ark and the team for posting another great session.

I was not surprised by the revelations regarding the Haiti earthquake, reading all the stories posted on Sott over the last three weeks it has become evident a planned invasion was taking place, embassy ready (and earthquake proof), advanced visits by a general, securing the airport (against aid). One thing that springs to mind is that the US have effectively taken over the water way between Haiti and Cuba, with Gitmo directly opposite Port au Prince less than a couple of hundred miles apart. It also intersting and a possible reason why the US pushed for the reforming of southcom into a multi-agency combat group, which finished its reforming in Oct2008. Was this because of an already pre planned events to take place starting with Haiti. It also of note that southcom are moving the airforce base from the eastern tip of Ecuador to the centre of Columbia.

from Wiki : Puerto Salgar is a municipality and town of Colombia in the department of Cundinamarca. It has come to international attention since the US ambassador in Colombia announced the Palanquero air base had entered a recertification process, possibly in order to host US military personnel as a replacement to the Manta Air Base.[1] As of July 2009, negotiations were ongoing.[2]

Are the wagons circling Venezuela? who's next :(

The number of psychopaths struck me as very scary, the UK having 14% or over 8 million in such a crowded landmass. Am sure i know a couple :scared:
I have to wonder if the forced IDF 2 year conscription of 18 year old men and women is a reason for such a high rates of psychopaths in Israel. One way of removing all empathy from a human being, give them to a psychotic army. Or are they all born pyscho's ?

Snow said:
domi said:
Bo said:
Thanks for this session!

Oh boy 13 percent. That’s almost 2,1 million Dutch people! No wonder things are getting more crazy by the minute over here…

I agree...

I'd be curious to know the percentage for Belgium. I would say that because of NATO and Euro Parliament at least in and around Brussels the amount has most likely increased over the last few decades.
You're right. Belgium would also have it's fair share of psychopaths. Look at the other power centres, I would also like to include the Hague (Dutch parliament). And if you would look at the Netherlands as a whole, the biggest concentration of psychopaths would be in the Northwest, in the area of Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and The Hague (also called Randstad) and I guess in and around Eindhoven as well (large IT industry).

Looking at your map and what the C’s said, I think the lowlands indeed include Belgium and parts of France and Germany. So, that could mean fewer psychopaths in the Netherlands than I stated earlier. Even so, they already are doing a bang up job ponorizing the place.

I wonder if mr Wilders fits the psychopath suit.

Fascinating session, thanks! :cool2:

Comments regarding the frontal lobe and Spindle cells are standing out, could be from seeing the word SPIN in spindle, yet this:

(Psyche) I have a question. When we were discussing with I**** some type of cells that are located mainly in the frontal lobe of the brain, it seems that nobody knows what they are for. They are called spindle cells or "von Economo neurons" if I remember the name correctly. What are their function?

A: Consciousness orientation.

Q: (Ailén) Hmm.

(Andromeda) So I guess having a lot of those would be good?

(Burma Jones) So, is that like a registration bin for consciousness to figure out how to keep itself...

A: Energy directors.

Q: (Joe) Can you get more of them?

A: You may.

Q: (Joe) I wonder if those cells have anything to do with the third eye, like when you do the breathing and you look up...

A: Close, more like a "homing device".

Q: (Joe) A homing device for aliens?

A: Wave reader. {Cs refer to souled humans as “Wave Reading Consciousness Units.}

Q: (Ailén) I**** was saying that they're huge cells. Right? (Psyche) Yeah. She was wondering if they could be related to psychopathy, like the lack of those cells...

A: Oh yes.
Q: (Andromeda) Hmm...

...reminded me of spinning. A possible connection?

Leoursa said:
Hi NE,

Could you please clarify the following:

would also coincide with Perceval's assessment, that was confirmed by the C's, that the nephilim are already here, but just in a different container.

as I am not familiar with this and perhaps I missed something in another thread or session?

Nienna Eluch was referring to this thread I think http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9650.msg131249#msg131249

[quote author=Leoursa]
Another question, about the world nations being aware of US 'weapons of mass destruction' and inducing haiti earthquake . . . how does this statement fit with what has previously been said about one world government already in existence? I am not questioning whether the haiti eartquake was induced or not, for I had come to that conclusion (tentatively) anyways, nor if it is a known fact by the world governments, which seems plausible and even probable. But rather, how does that figure into 'one world government' already, supposedly, being in existence? [/quote]

We're talking about a "secret government" here, one that is above all others, probably due to technology (possibly derived from interaction with some UFO-nauts around the mid 20th century). The USA is their base and hired thug, but they wield influence across the globe. Not everyone has been willing to bow down before them, so they figured it was a time for a show of force. There was a session several years ago where the same group were mentioned as having used a space-based satellite "EM pulse" to take down the Columbia shuttle also as a show of force to the Bush government.

[quote author=Leoursa] Why would the relations between France, Ethiopia and US (referring to plane crash now) be crucial unless the entire thing was just one big show? Which would be the case if one world government, yes. That is not to say it is not ALL one big show anyways, but, well, it seems incongruous to me that other nations are being silenced of their criticism of US, etc, through America's use and demonstration of 'triangulated space-based satellite' programs/weapons, if all the countries were one world government anyways? Why would the earthquake be required to silence other countries, unless there was perhaps dissent and maybe a rogue or revolutionary aspect within the ranks? Otherwise it all seems to be show?
[/quote]

See above, not all were happy to sell their countries and populations to the global pimp. The Ethiopian airlines attack had nothing to do with Ethiopia, it was between the US and France, probably some shenanigans going on in Lebanon or Syria, possibly to do with the next Israeli attack on Hizb'allah, and the CIA want to keep control of it. It's an example of the same type of inhumanity that was displayed in the Haiti earthquake. The plane was blown out of the sky to kill a few French intelligence assets in order to send a message to French intelligence to keep their noses out of the Secret Team's business. The other 80 some innocent people were just "collateral damage". This is what we are dealing with on planet earth. Evil incarnate, worse than any of us could have imagined.

The Mechanic said:
Shijing said:
I wanted to clarify this really quickly, because there were two ways that I thought you could read the question. The first (and the way that everyone is doing right now I think) is to say that (using the US as an example) 23% of the US population are psychopaths. The other way is that if you count of all the psychopaths in the world, 23% of the total number of psychopaths are in the US (having nothing to do with the specific US population). Can anyone tell me which one it is for sure?

Well, if 13% percent of the worlds population of psychos lives in Holland, and 5% of the worlds population is psycho, then 13% of 5% of the world population would be in Holland, as well as some non psycho types. Doing the math that would mean that about 39 million psychos would be living in Holland, which is of course impossible as Holland has a population of about 16 million. So I think everyone here interprets the question alright.

I had the same doubt in my mind, but The Mechanic and Domi solved it very cleverly! Thanks guys! Absolutely shocking numbers, by the way. :scared:

I wasn't that much surprised that the earthquake was induced. Like others said, the reaction of the US was so fast and looked so much like occupation, that it was suspicious already. However, what made me consider the possibility seriously was this article from SOTT:

A Haiti Disaster Relief Scenario Was Envisaged by the US Military One Day Before the Earthquake

Thanks for sharing Laura and team. And for the fast transcribing work done by Mr.Scott. ;)

Avala said:
samy said:
This session brings up an interesting question:

If the number of psychopaths increase in the world, wouldn't that mean 4D STS beings will have less food?

Or the food will be produced and processed more effectively?

Thanks for the session :flowers:

IMO it would cause more terror/stress/energy draining that psychopath can do to others and a plus for STS forces so to speak. Maybe it's just a natural process of balancing forces. Still these psychopaths (the current numbers/percentages given by the C's) are already here on earth and more or less active. There could be the chance that some/many of these agents, if I may call them, waiting for their time for stepping in and activation. I think it relates to other characteropaths as well, and these numbers are not given :( (and to think about it turns my stomach, that we are "only" speaking of psychopaths), like the amber is waiting for the oil. Lobaczewski wrote about it, where more and more charecteropaths are stepping in in certain times, but I couldn't find that quote.

session said:
A: More people is good! 5D is watching closely.

This I didn't fully understand does it mean, that hard times are ahead, that people will die?

Laura said:
It makes one wonder what the Cosmos plans when it allows so many life-destroying elements to congregate in one place? Surely that energy will magnetize a reaction.

"like attracts like", comes to my mind.

Oxajil said:
I wonder if mr Wilders fits the psychopath suit.

Good question. Even if he's not, he at least helps to speed up the ponorization of The Netherlands. Worth checking further...

Back
Top Bottom